Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 35034 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Flowertime, Wigan

Service rating : Good service
Product: Beautiful arrangement s

Flowers of Scotland, Paisley

Service rating : I always use this company, it makes sending flowers overseas very easy
Product: Awesome service, once again I am a very satisfied customer. Always a bit nervous when ordering flowers to be sent across the world but have been told they were just lovely. Thanks

Inscape, Newry

Although I think the Company is good the flowers were not delivered on time. Whether this fact was due to the Company or the florist who were supposed to deliver the flowers will not be known. The flowers had still not been delivered some days afterwards,

Flower Corner Summer Lane, Barnsley

Service rating : Used at last minute. I made a mistake first with the arrangement I ordered then with the address. Nothing was to much trouble, arrangement was changed as requested and communication was excellent and they delivered the flowers on time despite the wrong information I gave them. Fantastic service from lovely people and u would defiantly recommend and use again without hesitation.
Product: Basket of flowers we're beautiful and excellent value for money.

Gorse Hall Florist, Dukinfield

Service rating : Good as far as I know, hard to tell when you don't receive them yourself
Product: Didn't actually choose this florist so surprised the flowers didn't come from the one I chose which I regularly use

Customer Wrote On 22-Jan-2014

Flowertime, Wigan

Service rating : My daughter was thrilled!
Product: Reliable.

Flowers by With Complements, Kettering

Service rating : Easy to use website, so much better than other sites that have let me down in the past.
Product: an excellent service, always bang on time, a very personal touch

Nicola Jaynes Flowers, Stowmarket

Service rating : Great service again.
Product: Great supply of goods and presented professionly with care.

Flower Haven, Ealing

Service rating : I have used Direct2florist on several occasions and found service is excellent. Website is easy to use. .i will continue to use them whenever I need to organise flowers to UK..
Product: Floral arrangement from Flower Haven was beautiful... and delivery was made on Christmas Eve with minimum notice.Excellent service. Thank youc

Admya, Oldbury

Service rating : I placed an order online and got confirmation that it had been accepted, along with the fact that payment had been taken from my account. However, when tracking the order online late the next morning I discovered that the florist I had ordered the flowers with had rejected my order and nothing was happening. No one contacted me and it was left for me to chase up (or risk not getting the flowers in time).
Product: The flowers looked lovely and were delivered with about two minutes to spare (I needed them before 2:00pm and they arrived at 1:58pm). However, the box that they were in was soaked through and therefore ruined. Would possibly use this florist again but would go direct.

Thanks for your comments, its disappointing you were not happy with the flowers received. We received your order at 9.30pm on 15th January for delivery before 2pm on Thursday 16th January. The florist you originally selected refused the delivery due to the location and the time limit requested. The flowers were then delivered by another florist who accepted the delivery and managed to make it before 2pm. We apologise for your disappointment and if you decide to order through Direct2florist in the future please email webteam@direct2florist.com beforehand to arrange 20% discount. please reference "discount20" and your order number 1170863

Zoe Lee

Flowercraft, Nottingham

Service rating : again!
Product: Perfect!

Flowercraft, Nottingham

Service rating : As always! Nothing is too much trouble ever! Maurice and the gang always look after us in an honest and professional way :-)
Product: I use Flowercraft whenever I want to send flowers to any of my family or friends who live in the Nottingham area and have done for the last 5+ years since moving to New Zealand. I've never even received a lukewarm thanks - everyone always really enthuses about the freshness and quality of whatever they receive.

From Me to You Ltd, Southend-on-Sea

Despite access problems very helpfull

The Flower Oasis, Cardiff

Service rating : The process of payment was overly complicated and the link to pay through Paypal did not work.
Product: Recipient was very happy.

Direct2florist UK

Web site easy and easy to manage but can't comment on the product as they were ordered from Australia

Designer Flowers of London, Uxbridge

Service rating : Website clear and easy to use. Would be better if type of flower, eg, in desciption such as 'Christmas basket', could be specified
Product: Delivery as requested

Flower Designs, Worthing

Service rating : It is the second time that I have used Direct2Florist and I was very happy with the service.
Product: My mother in law was delighted with the flower arrangement and the ordering process from Sydney was very easy, thank you!

Carnival Flowers, Wimborne Minster

Service rating : Very easy to use and choose from a great selection of flower arrangements
Product: The recipient was thrilled with her Christmas arrangement, which was delivered just before the storm took out the power in Dorset.

Thanks a Bunch, Chesterfield

Service rating : Prompt confirmation of order
Product: Recipient was v. happy

Service rating : Seem to provide flawless service and value
Product: One of my deliveries is to a former florist and the family is always delighted with the arrangement

Thanks a Bunch, Chesterfield

Service rating : Easy to work with and send prompt confirmation
Product: Recipient pleased

Mansion House, Frinton-on-Sea

Service rating : good
Product: awesome fast service as always and fantastic flowers

Fleur De Lys, Bury St Edmunds

Service rating : The pot plants were ordered from Australia; the feedback I have received from the recipients was that all three gifts arrived on time.
I found it very easy to place the orders
Product: The product was excellent, thank you

Flower Designs, Worthing

Service rating : Excellent service. Flowers were delivered within one day of ordering.
Product: My sister in law told me the colours and arrangement were lovely, she was very pleased. Very tastefully arranged at a very sad time in her life with the death of her mother. Thank you.

Gwillim, Aberdare

Service rating : Good service, very fast.
Product: My brother and his wife said the arrangement was lovely.

Forget Me Nots, Cheadle

Service rating : Easy to use, especially as I purchase from overseas, however, I am now concerned abut which florist my order is being sent to as I requested moody blooms florist, not forget me nots.
Product: Confused about this because I distinctly remember selecting " moody blooms " florist, not "forget me nots"! The flowers were florists choice and were pretty but my mom prefers pink and purple blooms, so next time I will be more specific.