Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 41403 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

The Flowery, Saltash

Service rating : excact on time deliverd
Product: Good quality !

Flowerwise, Storrington

Service rating : very easy and quick to use
Product: late order delivered well in time terrific

Bryans Plant & Flower Shop, Tokoroa

When you guy confirm the delivering of the flowers you guys should confirm that it has arrived because I got an email saying that the flowers had arrived but they hadn't.

Kingston Wild Flowers, Kingston

Service rating : Smooth and easy transaction.
Product: Flowers arrived on the day requested and were especially beautiful. Would recommend and use again. Thank you.

Hello! Great to hear such great feedback! We hope you will use Direct2florist again to send flowers to Kingston.

kind Regards

Butterflies and Blooms, Gateshead

Service rating : Great
Product: Outstanding flower and service

Kavelle Flowers, Coogee

Service rating : Excellent service provided
Product: Great service and flowers looked lovely

Dalton Square Florist, Lancaster

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Beautiful flowers. Prompt delivery

A A Moore and Son, Leicester

Service rating : Flowers arrived in good time requested
Product: Beautiful flowers in bud which should last a long time

Flower Designs, Worthing

Service rating : Everything went according to our wishes with no hassles ThankYou
Product: As these flowers were for a funeral overseas of which we were unable to attend the feed back we received from the family was extremly positive with everyone impressed with the arangement and service THANK YOU

We are delighted to have provided you with an important service. Sending flowers for a funeral to the UK from overseas can be daunting. Especially for such an important occasion. We are glad to have assisted and you are pleased with Direct2florist.

Direct2florist Spain

My sister rang me to say that the bouquet was very poor. Type of flowers beliw average. Big dusappointment as i had flowers sent last yr for her birthday and they were excellent. Wont b using this service again.

If there is a chance of sending a photo we are quite sure the florist will do their utmost to rectify this for you.

Enchanted, Cyprus Flower Lounge, Paphos

Service rating : Excellent service! wouaoh!!! Very professional and customer oriented company. Will definitely order again through this network.
Product: The recipient was very happy of the quality of the products. Everyone happy.

The Flower Emporium, Heaton Moor

Service rating : Easy to use, convenient service
Product: Special request for delivery time was met and recipient and others confirmed the arrangement was excellent

Bliss Flowers, O'Halloran Hill

Service rating : It's fantastic to be able to purchase flowers directly from local Australian florists. I was able to choose from a greater selection of arrangements that I felt gave me excellent value for money.
Product: My sister was delighted with the flowers she received. From the photo she sent me I was very impressed with the arrangement and in fact I thought it looked even better than the photo I had chosen from.

Thank you for the wonderful review of Direct2florist. We specialise in flower delivery to Australia - its so good to receive such positive feedback.

Tom Hodge, Southport

Service rating : flowers arrived on time and recipient was very pleased.
Product: the flowers were very nicely arranged and a good choice of fresh flowers. I would use him again.

Gibral-Flora, Gibraltar

Service rating : Very good service. Will use again.
Product: Absolutely beautiful bouquet. My daughter just posted a picture on FB and I couldn't be more pleased....neither could she!
Thank you very much.

Always and forever flowers, Larkhall

Excellent flowers were received on time thank you

Tulip Florist, Barnsley

Easy to use site and flowers delivered on time.

Somerville Florist and Hampers, Somerville

Very good service......website easy to navigate....product delivered on time and enjoyed by the recipient. .....thank you

Bloomin Flowers, Taupo

Service rating : FANTASTIC, thank you!!
Product: Bloomin Flowers has never let me down, over years and multiple arrangements

Alison's, Dawlish

Service rating : As far as I am aware everything went smoothly
Excellent is not a term I normally use unless something extraordinary has happened.
Product: Very good as far as I am aware

Festival Flowers, Oxton

Service rating : Fantastic service, super user-friendly !
Product: My grandmother absolutely loved her suprise flowers !

The Flower Shop Malta, St Pauls Bay

Service rating : Great Service. Love how I got a photo of the flowers I ordered
Product: Excellent. It's the second time I have used them and the quality is fantastic. I'll definitely will use again

Thank you for the super feedback of Direct2florist Malta. We specialise in flowers to Malta - its so good to receive such positive feedback of Direct2florist.

Sophies Flower Company, Melton Mowbray

Service rating : Very efficient
Product: Fantastic service the flowers arrived at the requested time and were beautiful

The Flower House, Norwich

Service rating : Very easy to use online and provides options of the nearest florist to your post code.
Product: Shelley was extremely helpful after my disastrous experience with Eflorist. She kept me up to date with emails and my sister tells me the bouquet is beautiful.

Wild at Heart, Feilding

Service rating : Very easy to conduct transaction, lots of choice.
Product: Great florist, had the order to the recipient at 9am on the day I requested. Would definitely use Wild at Heart again.