Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 46742 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Lilys Floral Design, Tredegar

Beautiful flowers and fast delivery. Will be using you again ��

Regency Flowers, Leamington Spa

Service rating : I haven't seen the flowers but I am told they are superb and were much appreciated. They were delivered at exactly the time I requested.
Product: Excellent products.

Beauty Flower, Athens

Service rating : Arrived on time very efficient
Product: lovely

Direct2florist Spain

Very good service, and very polite employees

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : Easy to order. Good selection. Have no problems with this service at all.
Product: Everything went to plan with no hassles at all. Flowers were lovely. Thanks

Direct2florist UK

I placed an order with an Evesham florist on the 4th May asking for flowers to be delivered locally on the 16th May with a personal message. The order was accepted and the money deducted from my account here in Australia on that same day.
I later received an email to inform me that the florist had rejected the order and that direct2florist were trying to find a replacement florist.I asked for confirmation that the order would be delivered but heard nothing.
The order was in fact delivered over a week early with no message.
I was told by the recipient that the flowers were abundant and of good quality so I have no complaints about that aspect, but the early delivery ruined the intended impact.

Mr Phillips

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have spoken with the florist about this and can see that my colleague has emailed to advise of what the florist said and to ask if you would like a fresh bouquet delivered on the day of your choice.

Please confirm as soon as possible and we will be more than happy to arrange this for you

Kind Regards

Webteam@Direct2Florist

Elsa Brown Flower Style, Surbiton

I was amazed with the excellent service provided. Thank you

Feel So Good Flower & Deco, Eight Mile Plains

Service rating : Flowers sent to my daughter in Australia from the UK, Arrived on time and she was thrilled with them. The company kept me informed by email - from ordering to delivery. Excellent service.
Product: The flowers were beautiful - the photo my daughter sent to me showed they were exactly what I had ordered from the website.

Scent, Auckland

Service rating : Great thank you
Product: Fast and easy. Great thank you

Beautiful Flowers, Bundoora

Service rating : They arrived on my son and daughter in law's wedding anniversary on the correct day, they were over the moon with them.
Product: They are so lovely and fresh. Thank you will use your service again.

Flowers By Crazy Daisy, Buntingford

Outstanding service. Ordered at 5:40PM Friday evening and they were delivered by midday Saturday! What more can anyone ask for? Good quality flowers and a smile on my mums face that was worth every penny!!!

Samantha's Flower Shop, Limassol

Service rating : Thank you for your help
Product: Thank you for the prompt and beautiful flowers they were much appreciated

Thoughts of You Flowers and Gifts, North Shields

Service rating : Very easy to use and quick service. The email to let me know
that the flowers had been delivered when requested was very
reassuring, but the accompanying picture of the actual flowers
was an unexpected and very welcome bonus. I would definitely
use the site again because of this.
Product: The recipient described the flowers as "beautiful" and having seen
the picture of them I can totally agree....now if I can just get my
Husband to send me the same! I used this florist for my wedding flowers
too and was delighted with them. Very highly recommended.

Fig & Roses, Harleston

Service rating : very very good
Product: service excellent

Sweet Floral, Duncraig

Service rating : Easy to use and paypal makes it simple to pay immediately.
Product: Beautiful flowers exactly as requested and delivered on time. Highly recommended.

Rafters, Driffield

Excellent service

A Clucas, Douglas

Service rating : Flowers were left in the porch of the recipient who only noticed them by chance. I asked for delivery in the a.m. But recipient was in until after 12 noon and was not aware of the delivery if in fact it was made in the morning.
Product: Colours of flowers were not as expected but none the less a lovely arrangement.

Fountain Flowers , Peebles

Service rating : Efficient.
Product: Delivered on time.

Thoughts of You Flowers and Gifts, North Shields

Service rating : great
Product: beautiful flowers

Dalton Square Florist, Lancaster

Service was fine

Wiltshires Florist Ltd, Crawley

Service rating : I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my fourth anniversary to be sent to my girlfriend. It was supposed to be delivered the same day.... But guess what... It never arrived!!!��

Three days later... And still no sign of the flowers, even if they were paid for at the time of ordering.

Very disappointed!!!����������
Product: No flowers were delivered at all!!!����������

Dr Sia

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have attempted to contact you several times about your delivery but have still not had a reply.

The order was placed too late for delivery by a certain time and the florists did not have the requested flowers. We emailed you to offer you an alternative and also tried to call you but could not get a response.

We will be more than happy to arrange the delivery however we do need to speak to you about it.

Kind Regards

Webteam@Direct2Florist

Fiorista Donatella snc, Bologna

Service rating : I ordered a funeral bouquet at 1:30 AM in the USA to be sent to Italy. My relatives called me from Italy at 2:30 PM (USA time) to thank us for the expression of sympathy and beautiful flowers. Thank you!!!!!!!!
Product: I am THRILLED with the service and product. I hope to use FEEFO Italy again for a happy occasion.

Wallsend Apple Blossom Florist, Newcastle

Service rating : Very prompt delivery. Delighted with the delivery confirmation email and pic of the flowers and balloon.
Product: Beautiful flowers, very happy with them and the service provided.

Italian Flora, Martano

Thank you for a wonderful service. On time and received with delight. Thank You.

Cocoa Flower, Chester

Service rating : I need flowers delivered in Chester and I found it very easy to use the website and choose the bouquet.
Product: Delivered flowers didn't match the bouquet on the website but still, they looked beautiful and the recipient loved them. Also I asked for Friday delivery but flowers were delivered on Saturday which was fine at the end. Overall, I was happy with the service.