Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 43110 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Flowers on Queen St, Campbelltown

Service rating : Excellent arrangement and quality, from what I'm told by the recipient. Poor communication regarding delivery. Was never told they arrived.
Product: Excellent arrangement and quality, from what I'm told by the recipient. Poor communication regarding delivery. Was never told they arrived.

Oasis Florist, Jersey

Service rating : Beautiful flowers. Lovely and fresh. Arrived on time. Definitely use again. Thankyou
Product: Fresh flowers. Lovely assortment.

Fleur D’Amour, Grouville

Service rating : Ordered online, easy to choose from good photos.
Product: Flowers fresh and well displayed

Floresnaweb Brazil, Sao Paulo

Service rating : They Went above and beyond the call of duty and were able to make the necessary changes to get my flowers to my wife!
Product: The Wife was happy and loved the flowers so much! you guys made her day thank you so much

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : Excellent same day delivery service and great communication throughout the process. Very grateful for how smoothly it went
Product: Beautiful arrangement, thank you so much

Beauty Flower, Athens

Easy to use and efficient service .Thanks

Village Blooms, Rainham

Very disappointed in this service. They did not even try to contact me re their inability to deliver my order.

Bethlehem Floral Studio, Tauranga

Service rating : Easy site to use.
Product: Our flowers ordered were beautiful, we were very happy with them. The florist did a great job at delivering what we requested. We will happily refer this florist to others.

Palmwoods Florist & Gifts, Palmwoods

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Flowers and vase looked lovely and delivery was on the correct day.

Stirling Florist, Stirling

Service rating : Direct2Florist was amazing. I originally booked the plant to be delivered on the wrong date and they immediately e mailed the florist and got an affirmative response that they were able to change the date. Was so pleased and most impressed at their fast response.
Product: I have heard from the recipient that the orchid plant was beautiful and they were very pleased with it.

Fleur De Passion, Holland Park

Service rating : Couldn’t have been any easier
Product: Flowers delivery were as expected.....perfect

16-Aug-2018
As described and only recommends excellent florists

Michigan Flowers, Gold Coast

Service rating : I have used them successfully before but not sure if flowers have been delivered . I normally hear from my relative but not heard from her yet.
Product: Have the flowers been delivered to the address given? Please confirm back to me.

Central City Flowers, Christchurch

Service rating : Such an easy order from UK to NZ
Highly recommend
Product: Beautiful flowers

Flower Power, Ashford

Excellent service

Twigs at Avant Garden, Hamilton

Service rating : Efficient and easy service.
Product: Lovely bouquet delivered.

Tullow Florists, Tullow

Service rating : easy to use
Product: very helpfull

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : Service was very good, exactly what was required.
Product: Very good choice of flowers, excellent bouquet.

Hilltop Florist LTD, Nottingham

Service rating : First time ordering flowers in Nottingham (I’m from down south) and the service was fab. They rang me and kept me up to date on the delivery and will definitely be using them again
Product: Beautiful flowers and being sent a photo of the actual flowers deliveried was a lovely touch!

The Flower Palace, Hamilton

exceeded expectations: great to find a reliable source of beautiful flowers

Floralia, kilcornan

Service rating : Easy to access, good service.
Product: Recipients delighted with the flowers. Good service.

Pattingtons, Johannesburg

Service rating : Thank you for offering this service and your constant feedback on our order.
Product: My daughter was thrilled with her flowers. Thank you for accommodating our requested colours.

Tulips and Holly, Deepcut

Service rating : Easy to use, value for money compared with national company
Product: Loverly flowers with photo

Flowers On Pollen Ltd, Thames

Service rating : I have tried contact on many occasions and do not even know if this order has been competed
Product: They have no contacted me at all I need the order delivered and am unsure if it has even been delivered.

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Great idea so easy
Product: Excellent service very easy to do business with

Tender Petals, Point Cook

Service rating : Great prices and selection for consumers outside of Australia.
Product: I live in the States and Tender Petals did a beautiful job! I Ordered online and it was delivered on time.