Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 45005 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Simply Blooming Florist and Gifts, New Plymouth

Service rating : Easy and efficient
Product: Excellent, efficient service.

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : The flowers were beautiful and the service was excellent!
I was kept informed of the order status each step of the way.
Friendly emails and user friendly site. Great overall service!
Product: Although I was very happy with the flowers that were delivered, they were not the same arrangement that I selected when I placed the order. Not sure why I wasn't advised.

Waiheke Flower Company, Auckland

Service rating : Good service
Product: Good service and communication. The recipient said the flowers were lovely

Flowers in Bloom, Southall

Did not send any confirmation after delivery

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : Hassle free purchase with fast delivery
Product: Recipient was delighted with the flowers

Fresh Flowers, Kaitaia

Service rating : Easy to use and search for selections
Product: Beautiful spring flowers arrived for my mums 60th bday. She loves them so mshe ch and was able to use it as a table centrepiece for her bday dinner! Thank you!

Flowersmiths, Bolton

Service rating : Quick, easy to use service
Product: Lovely flowers, beautifully packaged and promptly delivered

Enchanted, Cyprus Flower Lounge, Paphos

Service rating : Excellent communication from florist gave me confidence that delivery would be successful
Product: Recipient loved the flowers

Kelly's Flowers - Wellington, Wellington

Service rating : Service very good
Product: Flowers are beautiful, and delivered at requested time!

Rachels Flowers, Weston Super Mare

Service rating : Efficient and easy to use
Product: Beautifully presented and high quality flowers

noosaville florist, Tewantin

Service rating : Easy to order
Product: Beautiful

Sweet Pea Florists, Southampton

Service rating : Very helpful and on time.
Product: I changed delivery time and address and they didn't mind at all. Great service.

Bird of Paradise, Rush

Service rating : Super service- easy to use, they colour I chose wasn’t available so they called me pretty soon after placing the order to tell me & offer alternative or refund. I was also a little outside the window for same day delivery but they said they could do it. My friend said they were absolutely gorgeous when she got them. Well done on the excellent service!
Product: Super service- easy to use, they colour I chose wasn’t available so they called me pretty soon after placing the order to tell me & offer alternative or refund. I was also a little outside the window for same day delivery but they said they could do it. My friend said they were absolutely gorgeous when she got them. Well done on the excellent service!

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Flowers look very pretty although not really like the picture i chose. Would have been nice to get free delivery to the hospital like some of the other florists offered.
Product: Flowers look very pretty although not really like the picture i chose. Would have been nice to get free delivery to the hospital like some of the other florists offered.

Twigs at Avant Garden, Hamilton

Service rating : I was amazed how fast and easy this was thank you
Product: As I'm from out of town I haven't seen the flowers but I have been told they are very nice. Thank you.

Arabesque, Maidstone

I selected the highest price, but thought the display looked small, with very few flowers. I was a little disappointed, with my relative's photo of what I ordered.

Four Seasons Florist, Wigan

Service rating : the order was easy to place and there page easy to follow will recomend to everyone i know
Product: the order was delivered in time and with great service came a gtrat spray of flowere already informed family were i got the they was a perfect design for the funeral a big thank you to all

Thanks a Bunch, Chesterfield

Service rating : Excellent. Massively impressed with the flowers for the money paid!!!
Product: Would happily recommend using these to anyone. I was massively impressed with the flowers which was sent for the money and the service paid. I am overly happy with them!

Lily of the Valley Flowers, Adelaide

Service rating : Excellent speedy service.
Product: Friendly local florist excellent service.

Dennis's Florist, Grimsby

Service rating : Delivered on time
Product: Mum in law said flowers are beautiful, as I am in Australia I haven’t seen them so cannot comment, but if she is happy so am I. Second time of using Dennis flowers.

Petals and Buds, Ballinrobe

Service rating : Service was excellent and easy arrived on time
Product: Our daughter was very pleased with the Orchid and sent me a photo of it.I was delighted to see that it was a good quality plant beautifully presented and arrived on time

Flowerzone Of Tamworth, Tamworth

Service rating : Service was great, purchased in an easy and fast way. Delivery made on the same day as required.
Product: Flower were amazing, beautiful and fresh, way better than expected.

Stems From Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : Very good service
Product: My friend was delighted with the flowers beautiful colours and freshness many thanks

Maleny Florist, Maleny

Service rating : Same as before excellent service
Product: We re not in maleny however the recipient was delighted

The Flower Yard, Drogheda

Service rating : Very easy to use, have used many times in the past and will use many more in the future
Product: Florist has been used numerous times and every time recipient says they are beautiful. Always turns up on time and as per special instructions.