Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 43110 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Bloomin' Marvellous, Loughborough

Service rating : Great service - but 3 follow up e-mails is too many and annoying
Product: Lovely flowers ... as recommended I selected florist's choice. However, I specified 'she likes scented wild flowers and is not a fan of lilies', what did we get - no wild flowers and lots of lilies !

The Flower Box, Bathurst

Service rating : Good service, fast delivery
Product: Not exactly what I picked in the picture and the flowers looked slightly cheaper than what I paid for.

Zinnia Floral Design, Havelock North

Service rating : Quick and easy to use. 10/10
Product: Couldn’t recommend enough! Beautiful flowers and even better service

Motueka Floral Studio, Motueka

Service rating : Easy to order from the UK
Product: Flowers apparently lovely

Floral Boutique, Nottingham

Service rating : Quick, easy site to use, prompt service and delivery
Product: Waiting on the recipient to send a photo as have no idea what I actually bought,
but she seems very pleased with it, so for the happiness it gave her I would say excellent

Always Flowers, Billericay

Service rating : excellent would recommend
Product: flowers were beautiful

Heaven Scent Florist 2018, Masterton

Service rating : Awesome service, absolutely beautiful purchase. So very happy with this!!
Product: What a stunning arrangement. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much!!

Carramar Flowers & Gifts, Carramar

Service rating : Able to do same delivery
Product: Delivered late in the day which was excellent

Flowers on Queen St, Campbelltown

Service rating : I have ordered two orders for delivery but no news.Now almost 5 days.No answer of my email also.i could see money deducted instantly.
Product: I have ordered two orders for delivery but no news of delivery.Now almost 5 days gone.Have not have etiquette to reply

Flowers Of Southport, Southport

Service rating : Impressed with how simple it is to use the website to order flowers from afar.
Product: This is the second time I have been let down, mainly due to the fact that the flowers delivered did not resemble the flowers I ordered. The recipient also reported that the bouquet was wilted.

Rosebowl Florist, Pontarddulais

Service rating : Super fast service very pleases6
Product: Beautiful flowers well presented

Alnor Art Florist, Reservoir

Service rating : I ordered some flowers my mother in aus from the UK. It was very simple and decent prices. It's so hard to find decently priced flowers that don't cost an arm and a leg to deliver to a different country.
Product: Flowers looked beautiful and efficient delivery

Leonora Rose, Leeds

Service rating : Fast reliable service. We’re orderwd paid for and delivered within an hour. All from the comfort of my home
Product: Cannot believe how fast these flowers were delivered. Iv not seen then but have heard they are lovely.
Would definately recommend

Kingston Florist ACT, Kingston

Service rating : User friendly website
Product: Excellent customer service and good quality of flowers

Chatswood Hills Florist, Springwood

Service rating : Easy way to send flowers.
Product: Easy and efficiently

tall Poppies Florist, Burwood East

Service rating : Was fascinated by how prompt they were. Can recommended to anyone.
Product: As it was on the pic. Fresh and beautiful flowers.

TRACYS FLORIST, Kilmeena

Service rating : I have no issue with the florist in Ireland, however I do have an issue with Direct 2 florist , they accepted my order for delivery Monday and failed to tell me there was no florist open on a Monday , it wasn’t until
I chased it myself the following day that I realised no delivery had been made ! They said they had informed me of this , which they hadn’t ! A delivery was then made the following day ( late ) !
Product: No comment as it’s nothing to do with the florist in Kilmerna they weren’t open on the day I requested delivery! However Direct2florist failed to tell me this !

Passion for Flowers, Chigwell

Service rating : Flowers delivered on time
Product: We were horribly disappointed in tthe flowers sent to our friends who lost their mother. They sent a picture of the flowers and it looked nothing like the arrangment on the website. In fact it looked like a broccoli and cauliflower arrangement with three stalks of lilies on top that were yet to open, quite unacceptable!

Sue's Florist, Eccles

Service rating : Excellent service, thanks
Product: Excellent service and beautiful flowers - would definitely recommend

Pixie Lillies, Wrexham

Service rating : Really easy to use, very pleased
Product: Very good, good price and my nana loved them

Eden Flowers, Bishop's Cleeve

Service rating : Great service, easy to order
Product: Superb flowers and timely delivery

Oasis Florist, Jersey

Service rating : Good online service
Product: Might have not been their fault but delivery still had not come by 4.30pm, had to rédivert to recipients home address when actually wanted the flowers delivered to the address requested (their work) initially....not great for premium next day delivery. Otherwise, the flowers were apparently very nice thank you

Bloomin Lovely, Wellington

Very good service. Ordered in the morning dwlivered by lunch time. Amazing. :))

Anita's Flowerbiz & Gifts, Tuakau

Service rating : Easy site to use, good choice and efficient service.
Product: The flowers were beautiful

Susettes Flowers, Bury Saint Edmunds

I changed it to poor because I hate forms that stop me from leaving before I write something. Before that it was excellent.