Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 43035 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

A Scent of a Rose, Thomastown

Service rating : Fantastic quick and easy to use.
Product: Great product.

Studfield Florist, Wantirna South

Service rating : I have no idea if it was delivered
Product: I have no idea if it was delivered

Urban Flowers, Auckland

Service rating : Relatively easy to use site
Product: Plant arrived in good time and as requested.

Campion Florist, Leeds

Service rating : Delivered within 2 hours.. amazing.
Product: Looked just like the picture.

Budz, Te Aroha

Service rating : Easy website
Product: Great delivery time. Beautiful flowers.it's great receiving a photo of the flowers sent

Ooh La La Floral Design, Cranbourne

Service rating : More info on delivery areas neeeded
Product: Easy to navigate site
Affordable
Quick delivery

Broadfield Flowers, Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : The website was easy to navigate and place an order. Quick delivery.
Impressed.
Product: Overall the flowers delivered were a true likeness of the image displayed on the website. One or two of the flowers were missing a few petals. Pleased overall.

Beauty Flower, Athens

Don’t even no if my friend got these flowers

Friary Flowers, Armadale

Service rating : Very easy website to use and very happy with the florist I chose
Product: I ordered funerals for my cousins funeral and when you have to do that from the other side of the world you are in the hands of the unknown. My family were pleased with the flowers though and the picture sent to me by Friary Flowers was very much appreciated and I was very impressed

Flowers By Veronica, Gore

Service rating : Simple and easy to use. Kept me informed through email on delivery.
Product: Mum was so happy to receive the flowers and she said they were "absolutely beautiful"

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : An excellent service when the florist I chose couldn’t deliver Direct2florist did all the work to find one which could and as it was an aniversdsary gift this was really important.
Product: Once delivered my wife loved the flowers a perfect display, fresh and well presented.

The Rugby Florist, Rugby

Service rating : Reasonably priced and easy to order
Product: The flowers were exactly the same as the picture on the website and delivered on the same day

Flowers on Queen St, Campbelltown

Service rating : Easy to order
Product: The recipients were very pleased w the selection. Thank you.

Four Seasons Florist, Oldham

Service rating : Fabulous
Product: Gorgeous flowers, went for the florist selection as they know best. Recipient was delighted.

Flowers N Things, Blacktown

Service rating : Flowers and chocolates were loved by the recipient!
Product: Loved by the recipient!

Patterson's Florist Botany, Botany

Service rating : Fast, efficient. Faultless.
Product: Beautiful arrangement . Prompt delivery would definately use again.

Sinclair Florists, Victor Harbor

Service rating : Excellent service ordered from uk with no problems.
Product: Ordered flowers over the internet for a birthday. So happy with the service and the beautiful flowers.

Clontarf Florists, Dublin 3

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Artistic Flowers Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : Easy website to use, really straightforward transaction and excellent bouquet delivered.
Product: Really delighted with the bouquet - it was absolutely beautiful!

Devonport Flowers, North Shore

Service rating : Easy website and delivered exactly what I requested.
Product: I was impressed that in spite of the time difference between Uk & NZ, Devonport Flowers were able to deliver beautiful flowers on the day I requested. Thank you.

Flowersworld Russia, Moscow

Service rating : Got notification. Although I could fill the entire country with flowers before i find an actual woman that is seroius...lol
Product: The flowers looked good from the photo she sent me. No way of knowing if that photo was from my order or from someone else...

The Flower Basin Ltd, Melton Mowbray

Service rating : Reliable, easy to use & giving custom to local businesses. Perfect.
Product: My friend was very happy with her flowers.

Lily Jones Flowers, Birmingham

Service rating : Great
Product: Will use again many times

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Very fast delivery. Thank you
Product: I didnt see the product but The recipient was very happy with her birthday flowers. Thank you.

Broadway Flowers, Swanley

Service rating : Would use again
Product: Would definitely use again

Sarah Coxon Floral Design, Dereham

Service rating : Easy to use and great results
Product: The flowers were a big hit! They also delivered and left in the garage in case it rained, simple thing but makes a difference. Thanks!

A Scent of a Rose, Thomastown

Service rating : Site easy to use, flowers delivered to recipient in Australia on time excellent
Product: Flowers received okay recipient very happy with service contacted us by skype to tell us how lovely they were. Excellent service, thank you.

Woodlea Floral Studio, Nelson

Service rating : Website was easy to use and the photo of the bouquet I ordered looked as good as in the photo on the website.
Product: The flowers were for my aunt who lives in Nelson. I have seen photos and they looked lovely. She was very happy with them.

Chelmer Florist, Chelmsford

Service rating : Delivery was prompt.
Product: The flowers were the same as the image on the website, pity about the 3 gladiolas at the back of the display which looked too tall and did not blend in so well.

Bees Flower Shop, Perth

Service rating : Perfect timing
Product: Gorgeous arrangement

Rosarie Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : easy to select flower choices and pay. However, flowers that were delivered looked nothing like the option chosen.
Product: Beautiful flowers, fresh vibrant, delivered on day promised. Disappointed they did not look like the options selected through Direct2florist. However, beautiful flowers.

Direct2florist Brazil

Service rating : Great attention to detail and ensuring the customer is completely satisfied. Excellent!
Product: Quality of product and service ensured.

Amanda's Flowers, Oldbury

Service rating : Did what it said on the tin
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered on time courteous courier

Eros Flowers, Birmingham

Service rating : quick and easy transaction
Product: beautiful and fresh flowers

Daisy Chain Florist, Castle Hill

Service rating : Great seamless service.
Product: Picture showed flowers were very fresh and beautiful

Carramar Flowers & Gifts, Carramar

Service rating : Straight forward ordering process, no issues. Very confident using this company.
Product: Beautiful flowers, arrived promptly. Will continue using this florist.

Leonora Rose, Leeds

Service rating : Good quick realiable service
Product: Great florist, polite. Great flowers

Her Majesty's Florist, Melbourne

Service rating : Very quick and easy to send flowers from the UK for my wife's birthday as she was travelling in Australia. Would definitely use again.
Product: A lovely arrangement, exactly as shown on the website and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.

Petals in the Forest, Swadlincote

Service rating : I placed order at 1:30 am early hours Saturday morning,they were delivered promptly Saturday morning,so impressed,
Product: This is the second order I have placed with petals in the forest and they don't disappoint, excellent .

Festival Flowers, Oxton

Service rating : Easy to use website and reliable
Product: Excellent florist, have used for many years and have never been disappointed

Lilly's In Bloom, Redcliffe

Service rating : This is the first time I have had to send flowers outside the UK & was a bit nervous, especially it being a very sad occasion & the recipients close friends. Using direct2florist was so easy and hassle free, I was extremely pleased with how the flowers turned out from the local florist selected in Australia, they were beautiful. I will definitely use direct2florist in the future & recommend to all my friends.
Product: Lilly's in Bloom did a fantastic job with my order, the funeral bouquet was perfect!
The recipients were touched by how beautiful the flowers were and sent me a pic.They looked stunning and I was so pleased how they turned out, I will definitely recommend Lilly's in Bloom to all my friends...thank you!

Samantha Flowers by Design, Kallangur

Service rating : excellent service
Product: would use this florist again great service

Anastasia, London

Service rating : Second time use of this service and was very satisfactory
Product: Came as desired time wise and in excellent display

Hazels Flower House, Perth

Service rating : Great service
Product: Lovely flowers
Ordered & delivered same day

Flowers at 291, Poole

Lovely flowers delivered as agreed

Heaven Scent, York

Service rating : everything spot on
Product: went the extra mile for a surprise, will use again.

Kamo Village Florist, Whangarei

Service rating : the web site was easy to use
Product: the flowers were for a funeral and they were sent on time and looked great on the feed

The Dutch Flower Shop, Liverpool

Great service

Floral Splendour, Minto

Service rating : Overall, the flowers were delivered on time and as requested, no problems there. However, there was a mix up with the florist. The original florist sent the order back to direct2florist for reallocation. There was no notification of this happening. I called the florist I believed to have the order and was informed of what happened. The only communique I received from direct2florist was the initial confirmation and after the flowers had been delivered asking me to leave a review. In the end, the flowers were delivered and well received, great, but please don't leave people in the dark. Thank you
Product: Great product, very happy, Thank you!

Anthemion Flowers Greece, Egaleo

Service rating : Excellent service and reasonable fees. A query email I sent was resolved efficiently and surprisingly quickly. Will use again! Thank you.
Product: Flowers were lovely, fresh and delivered on time. Disappointed a box of chocolates I ordered was replaced by a cheap packet of mini Twix. Recipient was thrilled however, so main objective was achieved. Thank you!

Simply Flowers, Dunedin

Service rating : The process was very easy to order the flowers thank you.
Product: I was notified when the flowers were delivered & a quick delivery. I did not see the flowers so I can not comment on them. The same thing happens when you send flowers though unless you send to someone close & they send a photo to you. Hopefully they were lovely. Thank you.

Bunch N Judys Florist & Gifts, Cairns

Service rating : Flowers were delivered on time, order process was easy and convenient.
Product: The flower arrangement and flowers were simply stunning! Thank you for making our anniversary a memorable one.

Botanics of Melbourne, South Yarra

Service rating : Excellent service. The florist contacted me when unable to find the address and, with the new information, delivered as promised on the right day.
Product: Recipient was delighted with the flowers, but I didn't see them personally so difficult for me to rate this.

Brunas Local Florist, Puerto del Carmen

Service rating : Just as discussed
Product: Fast and great delivey

Lyn's Floral Studio, Goulburn

Service rating : It was so quick and easy to place and pay for an order. The hardest part was trying to decide on what arrangement to pick. I'll definitely use again.
Product: Unfortunately I didn't get to see the delivered product, but the recipient was thoroughly delighted.

Cottesloe Flowers, Cottesloe

Service rating : Fast and efficient.
Product: Recipient very happy - and a Sunday delivery for a special birthday!

Bouquets N Baskets, Athy

Service rating : Ottima comunicazione,disponibilità e puntualità!
Product: Molto bello

Poppy's Of Thirroul, Wollongong

Couldn't get the flowers I wanted so was a little disappointed but great service

Six Ways Florist, Llanelli

Great service and arrived on the day and the people said it was a beautiful. Bouquet

Impulse Flowers, Dundee

Service rating : Easy site to use and order
Product: These floral arrangements were outstanding and a true reflection of the work that Diane produces.

Riccarton Florist, Christchurch

Really really disappointed that the flowers chocolates and a balloon were not delivered on the day I asked. My aunties 80th Birthday was on the Sunday and as you have no deliveries on that day I asked for the Saturday. I Skyped my auntie and found that no delivery had been made in on call By my cousin was told they would be delivered on Monday TOO LATE!

Florabunda, West Calder

Service rating : Excellent thank you
Product: Amazing flowers and service. Thank you

St Leonards Florists, St Leonards

My sisterinlaw was very pleased with the flowes

Friary Flowers, Armadale

Service rating : Excellent site
Product: Beautiful flowers, professionally presented. Would use them every time.

Flowersworld Russia, Moscow

Service rating : Overall I was very pleased. They were great to work with and I will use them again.
Product: The flowers I requested were out of season and I had to change what I requested. I asked for all red roses but they sent several different colors instead of red. Not sure why they did that. Regardless I was very happy with them overall and will definitely use them again.

Zielony Ogrodek, Szczecin

Service rating : Very good
Product: Very good

Cosmea Gardens, Larnaca

Service rating : Wonderful service. Delivered within hours of order being placed.
Product: Beautiful bouquet. Delighted recipient sent pics.

J P Flowers Monaghan, Monaghan

Excellent service! Would definitely recommend for people ordering from abroad! Very easy!
Vanessa in New York

Briar Rose Flowers, Warkworth

Service rating : Appreciated the communication.
Product: They arrived a day later than requested but we did receive communication that would be the case, so fine. We had requested tulips as advertised (since we are dutch and sending them from Africa) but they were not tulips. However the recipients comment, 'gorgeous' stated it was all ok. Thanks.

Best Of The Bunch, Wellington

Service rating : Can't fault service
Product: Excellent

Ultimate Flowers, Bishop Auckland

Service rating : The florist couldn’t have been more helpful. Generously answered numerous email enquiries promptly and happily. A last minute change was no problem at all. Highly recommend this florist and will gladly use again.
Product: Flowers were beautifully fresh just as promised and exactly as pre-arranged - thank you!

Daisy Chain Florist, Castle Hill

Service rating : No issues.
Product: Didn't see the arrangement as we are in the UK but we have seen a photo and the recipient was delighted.

Bloomsbury Florist, Auckland

Service rating : We had to ask for a delivery date change at very short notice and it was done with no fuss at all, that's what I call first class service
Product: My daughter loved the flowers and their presentation, I can't thank you enpough

13-Aug-2018
I couldn't ask for more ..change of date and delivery in less than twenty four hours happy daughter half way round the world and happy mother ..

Flowers Everywhere, Richmond

Service rating : Fast and efficient service - Many thanks
Product: Great quality and prices

Studfield Florist, Wantirna South

Service rating : I live in Diamond Creek and used our local florist website to find a 'direct2florist' that would deliver to Box Hill Very easy to use. Thank you
Product: Flowers were beautiful and were the talk of many people who saw them

The Broadway Florist, Broadway

Service rating : I like how they double checked the message i’d Written because I had made a mistake. Delivery to my parents seemed seamless and exactly as hoped.
Product: Mum said they were stunning as they always are from The Broadway Florist :)

Southerden's Florist, Toowoomba

Service rating : Service was good
Product: The flowers were great very pleased with them

Killybegs Flowers, Killybegs

Service rating : Service was excellent and on time
Product: Products by Killybegs Flowers were perfect

Chatswood Hills Florist, Springwood

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Beautiful arrangement and exceptional customer service when I needed to change delivery date.

Mason Kirbys Florist, Freckleton

Service rating : Easy site to use.
Product: Very happy with service and the flowers. This florist is the only one that sent me the requested photo of the delivered bouquet. Thank You.

Chatswood Hills Florist, Springwood

Service rating : Easy to use portal
Product: Kirstie is awesome - her creation complemented and captured the spirit of the message sent to the recipient.

Rokeby Florist, Subiaco

Service rating : Very convenient
Product: Beautiful arrangement!

Victorias For Flowers, Launceston

Service rating : Great choice of local florists and easy to navigate site. Was very clear around order and delivery times. Would definitely use the site and florist again.
Product: Amazing service - I ordered the flowers mid morning and by lunch time the recipient had them. Great delivery and promptness. Would definitely use the site and the florist again.

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Easy to use online ordering
Product: Great communication informing you by email when flowers have been delivered to receiver

The Biggin Hill Florist, Westerham

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Recipient pleased but it wd have been nice to get a photo of what was sent

Greensleaves, Stamford

Service rating : Went very well. Would use again.
Product: Called the florist directly as had a query with delivery and they sorted it out really well

Rose Petals Florist, Coventry

Service rating : A very easy website to use
Product: Rose Petals florists are outstanding, with excellent customer service. The flowers/ arrangements are beautiful and great value. I have used them on several occasions and would not use anyone else.

Bouquets N Baskets, Athy

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent service

The Dutch Flower Shop, Liverpool

Service rating : Easy to order.
Product: Flowers delivered were lovely

The Flower Shop Malta, St Pauls Bay

Service rating : excellent
Product: excellent

Dolce Vita Flowers, Aberdeen

Service rating : Great service. Thanks
Product: I didn't see the flowers but my friend tells me they were lovely.

Floresnaweb Brazil, Sao Paulo

customer service was bad, did not get back to me on whether my flowers were ordered, delivered or anything, so I went two full days with no answer, called the flower shop directly and got the answers, I will never use direc2florist Brazil again, just a little extra effort would of been nice, so I did it myself and now I will order direct, who needs you if you cant get me a answer, your fired.

Direct2florist Spain

Service rating : Fantastic service. Faultless
Product: Beautiful bouquet. Good value for money

Bonny's Florist, Boronia

Service rating : Arrived a little later than I expected but they were receivered beautifully
Product: Beautiful arrangement

Dolce Vita Flowers, Aberdeen

Service rating : Only problem was arranging am / pm delivery, I thought from previous orders this could be done!
Product: Alway use Dolce Vita Flowers Aberdeen / Inverurie, great quality and long lasting flowers. Only problem was arranging am / pm delivery, I thought from previous orders this could be done!

Fig & Roses, Harleston

Service rating : Amazing service! We ordered 2 arrangements to be delivered on different days close together and each arrangement was perfect and made my mum very happy! Incredible service!
Product: Beautiful arrangements! So perfect...I won’t be ordering flowers from anywhere else!

Direct2florist Spain

Excellent service. Thank you very much.

Sunflowers, Thurles

Service rating : The initial ordering was straightforward and very easy, however when trying to track order it said processing even when the flowers had been delivered.
An email to say they had been delivered would have been good and made the service even better!
Product: Recipient said the flowers were lovely, have yet to see a picture of them so unsure if she was just being polite!

Dennis's Florist, Grimsby

Service rating : Ordering was quick +easy
Product: Flowers were sent as a gift and were beautiful..I received an email to let me know when delivery had been made..excellent service..thank you.

Phone A Flower, Alice Springs

Service rating : I found the website very easy to use. English currency so i new exactly how much I was paying. There was a lot of choice and the time scale was excellent couldn’t fault direct2florist would definitely use them again.
Product: My daughter inlaw was over the moon with the lovely flowers. I have only seen a photo but they did look beautiful. Overall excellent service .