Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 35004 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Regency Flowers, Leamington Spa

Service rating : The website for Regency Flowers was easy to use and showed a really comprehensive range of options.
Product: The flower arrangement was even better than I had hoped.

Albury Florist Centre, Albury

Service rating : Very happy with ease of ordering. Delivery on time and flowers well looked after.
Product: Great flowers. My friend was very happy. Thank you so much great work

Tulip Florist, Barnsley

Service rating : Flowers delivered on the day and time specified. No delays.
Product: Very happy to recommend .

Country Gifts & Flowers, Kempsey

Service rating : Delivered as requested
Product: Beautiful arrangement delivered as requested

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Thankyou
Product: Excellent service thankyou

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : very easy to use and i am happy with the service
Product: the recipient of the flowers sent me a photo and they were beautiful. i was very happy with my purchase

Wiltshires Florist Ltd, Crawley

Service rating : Amazing service, arrived within specified time, easy ordering, a pleasure to do business with
Product: The flowers were just beautiful! l

Flowers Inc, Geraldine

Service rating : A very efficient service. Thank you
Product: My friend was extremely pleased with the flowers she received

Flowers by Enchantment , Tonbridge

Service rating : Internet site was clear, delivery was prompt, payment was easy. I have used the service before and have always been delighted with it.
Product: The people receiving the flowers said they were beautiful and added a touch of colour to their Christmas. ( I did not see them myself).

Oasis Florist, Jersey

Service rating : N/A
Product: N/A

Flowers Everywhere, Richmond

Service rating : Ordered flowers on 11 Dec to be delivered 13Dec am received email Friday 15th statins delivered 17Dec pm. Extremely disappointed as they were for my Aunt 95th birthday and receiving them 2 days later is not good enough: please let me know that the company is going to do about the situation:
Product: Do not know if she has even seen them yet

All Occasions, Louth

Service rating : Great service
Product: As always great service.

FlowerMania, Gorleston-on-Sea

Service rating : Fantastic service, easy to order and delivery was amazing. Wouldn't hesitate to order again. Thank You !
Product: very fast efficient service.

Tide Bunches, Chichester

Service rating : Good communication
Product: Ordered pale pinks and cream arrangement in a pale pink container for a sad occasion (this was noted on the order) and the recipient received flowers that were bright orange, yellow and red in a grey steel container (I was sent a photo of them) . Absolutely the opposite of what I ordered. Was offered 50% of the cost of the order less the delivery charge as they said they did deliver fresh flowers at the allotted time but this in no way made up for the embarrassment knowing what was sent for this sad occasion and also the disappointment . Would not use again and cannot recommend

Bloomers Florist, Timaru

Service rating : Very easy on the computer to order - and I'm not good on the computer!
Product: Was sent a photo of the flowers and they were beautiful. Thank you!

The Flower Den, Ennis

Service rating : good web site
Product: Very good size flower arrangement. Large box of chocolates. very happy with the product. Delivery was on time, overall great service

Redlands Fresh Flowers, Thornlands

Service rating : Good service
Product: Delivered in time frame requested. Lovely flower arrangement. Thank you.

Affordable Flowers, Townsville

Service rating : Easy website to navigate and prompt delivery
Product: Constructive feedback: it would be a good idea to send a photo to the sender of the flowers delivered.

Price is totally affordable

Antonios Flower Design, Paralimni

Product: Excellent service

Mundaring Florists by Design, Mundaring

Service rating : Good
Product: Good service - perhaps a photo would have been appropriate too!

Italian Flora, Martano

Service rating : The bunch of flowers arrived on the day and it made my sister happy.
Product: The original picture and the size of the bunch at the booking were different to the end product, with even different kinds of flowers.

Hole in the Wall Florist, Hartlepool

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered when requested

Amanda's Flowers, Oldbury

Service rating : Fantastic service !!
Product: The flowers that were delivered to my sister were absolutely beautiful! So pleased with them thank you x

Oasis, Dublin

Service rating : Very efficient and professional
Product: Good value

Flower Power, Wicklow

Service rating : Easy website to use.
Product: Easy website to use.

Anne Flowers, Bandon

Service rating : very efficient
Product: the receiver said the product was lovely didn't see it myself

Creative Fleur, Wellingborough

Service rating : Excellent service thank you.
Product: Excellent service. lovely flowers. asked for same day delivery after a specific time and they delivered just 100℅ thank you.

Anne Whysall Florist, Shrewsbury

Service rating : Superb, simple process. Beautiful flowers arrived on time.
Product: Beautiful floral tribute. Recipient was delighted with them. They were stunning.

The Florist Gate, Burton

Service rating : Easy to order
Product: Delivered on time, beautiful flowers, they did have to make substitutions to the flowers I picked which I was expecting at this time of year. Receiver of the flowers was very happy!

The Flower Bowl, Gloucester

Service rating : Service charge is for what? I am paying for business overheads?
Product: Pleasing display.

Lynettes Florist - Drysdale, Drysdale

Service rating : they were delivered on time...I think
Product: I can't tell because I haven't seen the flowers...I heard they were lovely...

Janine Florist, Canberra

Service rating : No problems.
Product: My friends were delighted with the flowers. Thank you.

Freedom Flowers, Matlock

Wonderful service

Newcastle Forever Flowers, Gateshead

Service rating : Link easy to use although couldn’t pick a florist
Product: Wasn’t happy with the flower selection I had my order in before 2pm but flowers weren’t delivered until next day

Padbury Florist, Padbury

Service rating : Prompt and efficient service also very easy to place an order.
Product: My sister was delighted with flowers and they were very well presented.

Edens Florist Ltd, Gillingham

Service rating : Excellent company 5* same day delivery big help as forgotten the birthday! The flowers were delivered 3-4 hours after my payment. Will definitely use again !

Product: Excellent! Beautiful & quality! 5* thank you

Anthemio Flowershop, Nicosia

Service rating : Easy to use and good images to choose from
Product: Always provide stunning flowers and delivery on time.

Fabulous Flowers, Abingdon

Service rating : Ordering flowers online from overseas can be a difficult process as you don't have the benefit of 'local knowledge' but I was really impressed with the service and help I got from direct2florist. I made the initial request online and followed up with another request over the phone. The website was easy to use but when i needed to follow up with a more specific request over the phone the staff couldn't have been more helpful or approachable. I will be using your services again!! Thanks
Product: After seeing a photo of the flowers delivered I can see they are exactly what I was expecting .....they looked lovely and were much appreciated!!

Cottesloe Flowers, Cottesloe

Service rating : Considering I gave them the wrong address I think they were very efficient and helpful. Would use them again
Product: I've been told the flowers are gorgeous thankyou

Fleurdelynn, Hastings

Service rating : Good easy service, delivered on time with a lovely hand written card which I thought was a lovely touch. I will use you for all my flowers.
Product: My Aunt was very pleased with her flowers and the instructions for how to look after them was very clear. She was really touched with the personal Hand written card. Thank you.I have now got a note of the florist in Hastings.

Hollywood Floral, Wellington

Service rating : I'm always happy but you do hound for feedback even when Ive left it, a bit annoying.
Product: Great flowers

Regency Flowers , Dartford

Service rating : Thanks for transferring my order to another florist when the Regency flowers couldn’t complete the order...
Product: Pulled out. Another florist has to pick up the order instead. They tried hard to replicate the original order but it was not as depicted.

Sweet Pea Florists, Southampton

Service rating : Easy to order
Product: I have yet to see the flowers delivered but the recipient was very happy

Feel So Good Flower & Deco, Eight Mile Plains

Service rating : Came early on the requested delivered by a nice polite lady.
Product: The basket of flowers looked lovely. My daughter received them in New Farm and I saw them later when she skyped me. The basket itself was pretty and her cat loves to claw at it too, so it was a win-win situation.

Christian Felix Zurich, Zurich

Service rating : very easy to use
Product: Lovely bouquet - delivered when requested

Flowers on the Hilltop Glendene Ltd, Auckland

First time did online order with you guys and very happy with your service. Excellent job. Keep flying !!

The Blue Rose, Raheny

Service rating : Very efficient and on time delivery.
Product: My friend was very happy with the flowers.

Regency Flowers, Leamington Spa

Service rating : On time
Product: Recipient was very happy

Brisbane Fresh Flowers, Forest Lake

Service rating : The flowers have NOT been delivered. There has been someone home all week accepting parcels. If the bell had rung then the dog always barks. I am extremely disappointed. Val Henley.
Product: Flowers not received

The Little Flower Shop, Amesbury

Service rating : Easy to order, speedy delivery - great
Product: Delivered as requested. Bouquet greatly appreciated by recipient

Beauty Of Flowers, Derby

Service rating : Very easy process
Product: They were wonderful. Made a second delivery to my mum’s home address when the hospital wouldn’t take the flowers. Sent email to let me know, and left the card I sent with Mum. Thank you very much

The Flower Shop Malta, St Pauls Bay

Service rating : I ordered flowers for a friend whose husband died, and it was so easy to find a florist whose service I found to be excellent. Thank you very much :)
Product: Your service is excellent, and my friend told me the flowers were beautiful. Thank you :)

Bealeys Florist, Radcliffe

Service rating : NA
Product: Very good service

Ron Fleur, Rabat

Service rating : Will use this service again, so very good!
Product: Excellent service and the recipient was thrilled with the flowers. Thank you will definitely use Ron Fleur Florist again!

Kensington Blooms inc Mary Athena, Sydney

Service rating : good service. no problems delivered as required
Product: excellent service pleased with the results

The Great Flower Company, Hamilton

Service rating : good website easy to complete order
Product: reports back that arrangement was beautiful

Forget Me Not Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Excellent service. Recipient loved the gift.
Product: Good boquet, loved by the recipient.

Sweet Peony Floral Design, Penarth

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Prompt acknowledgement of the order. Recipients very pleased.

Pattingtons, Johannesburg

Service rating : Flowers were delivered on the day that I ordered them. Wonderful service.
Product: Pattingtons went above and beyond with the delivery of flowers and chocolates to my mom. Their driver has delivered to her quite a few times in the past, and chatted to her and made her feel special. Pattingtons then took the trouble to send me detailed feedback on how my mom is going.
This personalized service is rare and wonderful!

Floresnaweb Brazil, Sao Paulo

I am disappointed with the flowers that were sent. They did not look anything like bouquets I selected online. I purposely spent EXTRA money for those specific bouquets because of their colors and flowers...and what was delivered was cheap looking. When I received pictures of what was delivered, I was upset and embarrassed.

Flowers With Love Global - Sunshine Coast, Yandina

Service rating : Well done! We ordered all the way from The Netherlands and recommend!
Product: You did a great job and we very much appreciate you did add Xmas decorations to the arrangement!

Rocamaer Flowers, Castlecomer

Service rating : Very easy site to use. Easy to navigate and all steps in the process we're easy.
Product: Amazing quality and service.. Will def use this company again.

Billys Floral Creations and Events, Wolverhampton

Service rating : Great value for money, extremely grateful for the same day delivery!
Product: Flowers were beautiful and well presented!

Flowers On Wason, Ulladulla

Service rating : False misleading information
Product: Th flowers delivered did not meet expectations and did not reflect the cost.

The Flower Box by Lucia Lee, Stanley

Service rating : Straight forward and prompt process
Product: Recipient said flowers were amazing

Beauty Of Flowers, Derby

Fantastic fast service

Petals, Crickhowell

Highest quality, very natural, personable service, AND delivered on time in quite dangerous, treacherous wintry conditions to a birthday girl who was emotionally very touched indeed. Can't speak to highly of Petals. I will continue to take all my future "flowers and plants" custom to them, whether I'm here in Portugal, in Crickhowell, or wherever in the world. Brilliant! David Schofield.

Rosarie Flowers, Palmerston North

Service rating : Easy to use website. The flowers were delivered as requested and were beautiful. Great service.
Product: The flowers were beautiful. They were for my Dads 80th birthday and he really loved them. Thank you.

Riverside Florist, Bidford-on-avon

Absolutely fantastic.. The site was user friendly and they kept me informed.

Reebees Pensby, Pensby

Service rating : Great service, very prompt. .
Product: Only comment is that the flowers were very different than described.

Enid Reid Flowers, Glasgow

Service rating : Order processed and delivered promptly.
Product: Flowers were beautifully presented.

Enchanted, Cyprus Flower Lounge, Paphos

Service rating : Easy to use website &good service
Product: Well worth the money

Bees Flower Shop, Perth

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent service friendly and happy to help my sister loved her flowers

The Petal Boutique, Andover

Service rating : Easy to use web site. Have used Direct2florist many times before.
Product: The lady receiving the flowers was very pleased.

Green Ferns, Farnborough

Service rating : Well think you need to make sure your shops are all sending displays that you have advertised .seen photo of one delivered nothing like your display
Product: I seen a photo of flowers and they look nothing like the display photo . The display should in a brown basket but was sent in a Xmas tub .these flowers were for a birthday they also looked to be half the flowers than in display x I was very disappointed as they were for my daughter and as I live in doncaster I don't see her often so wanted to send lively flowers .

Cottesloe Flowers, Cottesloe

Service rating : Very easy to use
Product: My daughter was very happy with the flowers

Samantha's Flower Shop, Limassol

Service rating : Excellent. Easy to find a florist in the area you need, easy to place the order and make the payment.
Product: Samantha’s Flower Shop provide an excellent service. They are professional, polite and quick to deliver when the order is placed.

Zielony Ogrodek, Szczecin

Service rating : Very easy to order online!
Product: I had asked in the morning for delivery in the early part of the day and my girlfriend received the flowers within 3.5hrs!! That is service!! Thank you!! The flowers were very fresh and beautiful!

Pattingtons, Johannesburg

Product: 2 days late and nothing st all like what I paid for

St Leonards Florists, St Leonards

Service rating : Delivered when requested
Product: Flowers lovely

Ongar Flower Studio, Dublin

Service rating : Very pleased with your service. You returned later in the day when Maura was not in. I really appreciate that as it ment she got the full impact of the supprise. Maura loved the display and said it was the best one she had ever had. So both Maura and I am very pleased, thank you.
Product: Lovely display.

Carol's Florist, St Helier

Service rating : Very chops service thank you
Product: Excellent service as recipient delighted with bouquet. Thank you

Flower Infusion - Wahroonga, Wahroonga

Service rating : Good
Product: Prompt efficient and friendly

Bella Floral Boutique, Morisset

Service rating : very easy and great selection
Product: super quick delivery and recipient was very happy!

The Flower Shop Beeston, Beeston

Easy to order quick process
It would be great to email confirmation once the delivery has been made

Impulse Flowers, Dundee

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: A great service - recipient was really pleased with the flowers.

Fountain Flowers, Peebles

Service rating : Excellent service, easy to use web site, competitive prices.
Product: Recipient was extremely pleased with the flowers and chocolates supplied.

Magnolia Florist, Christchurch

Service rating : the website worked
Product: the bouquet could not have been anymore different from the photograph - it looked absolutely nothing at all like the description. :A celebration of nature. Perfect for any occasion. Hand tied in gift box colours are pale pinks. The florist hand deliver this beautiful arrangement to your recipient" it was yellow, orange white and violet - I was so disappointed as my mom loves pink

13-Dec-2017
Service rating : easy to navigate website
Product: see above - the bouquet was nothing like i ordered

Tulips and Holly, Deepcut

Service rating : We live up north and wanted to send friends some flowers as they have moved into a new house . We ordered flowers on Sunday and they was delivered on Monday we also received an email with a photo of the flowers which was good. We would definitely use again , thank you .
Product: Flowers were beautiful, thank you .As we live up north we was pleased to see a photo of the flowers sent to our friends , would definitely use again .

Elliza Wade, Bromley

Flowers were lovely but were delivered on wrong day

Flower Avenue, Epping

Service rating : Thanks so much for ease and great service
Product: Beautiful!

Beautiful Flowers Upper Hutt, Upper Hutt

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered on time, greatly appreciated

Floresnaweb Brazil, Sao Paulo

From California to Natal in a few easy clicks!

Blooms of Belfast, Belfast

Service rating : Efficient & timely service. Good value.
Product: Recipient was very pleased with the delightful arrangement

The Flower Corner, Wokingham

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent

Whiston Cards Gifts and Flowers, Rotherham

Product: Excellent Service

Floral Boutique, Ryde

Service rating : wide choice, easy to use
Product: prompt service great flowers

Kelly's Flowers - Wellington, Wellington

Service rating : The recipient loved the flowers . They sent me a ohito and the advertised bunch looked spot on
Product: Lovely

In the Pink, Queenstown

Service rating : My daughter said the flowers are beautiful and the process was easy for me.
Product: My daughter said the flowers are beautiful and the process was easy for me.

Daisys Flower Boutique, Coventry

Service rating : Very efficient company and I was informed when the flowers were delivered and they had no bother delivering in the bad weather.
Product: My friend said how lovely the flowers were.