Direct2florist Review

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 43223 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 14-Jun-2018

The ordering was easy and the delivery of the flowers were there nice and early in the Saturday morning, however the flowers died within 3 days, when complaining I was basically told it was my fault as I didn’t care for the flowers. I put the food in and topped up with water, however as I didn’t take them out of the packaging and cut them and put them into fresh water it was my fault. I have had numerous bouquets in the past and have never had flowers die within 3 days poor service.

Direct2florist wrote on 22-Jun-2018

Miss Brookes, thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to see that you were unhappy with the flowers received. We have been in contact with Daisys and they have advised that they were happy to exchange the flowers for you to resolve the issues

Kind Regards

Direct2Florist

Daisys Flower Boutique, Coventry

I ordered a hand tied bouquet of flowers to arrive on Saturday morning and by Tuesday the flowers were dead, I emailed Daisy’s and they called me on Wednesday I was basically blamed for not caring for the flowers I have had many hand tied bouquets before and they have always lasted up to 2/3 weeks I was told I must have been luck in the past as what I needed to do was take all the flowers out of the water cut them and change the water. I don’t think I have been lucky in the past I think I have been unlucky by using Daisy’s. I have been offere An exchange however with working I am unable to take the bouquet of dead flowers back. I will not be using Daisy’s again!!