Direct2florist Review

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 40825 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 17-May

Ordering the flowers was fine.

Direct2florist Australia wrote on 25-May

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the flowers delivered.
Can you please forward the image as florist is keen to investigate.
Kind regards
Neville

Direct2Florist

Flowers Everywhere, Richmond

Flowers arrived to the person I had sent them to the bouquet we choose was called Quiet Thoughts Hand Tie. I am totally discussed with the arrangement it is nothing like the picture we ordered. The cost of $93.95 for Daisy's a few Lilies is outrageous. I expect a phone call regarding this matter. I have a photo of the arrangement from the recipient which I would like a email address to send to you so you can see the difference. I understand that flowers are seasonal but this arrangement is a joke !! I arranged another bouquet from Easyflowers which I received a photo from the recipient it was exactly the same as the picture. I wait for your phone call on this matter. Not a happy Customer. Regards, Elaine Robson. Please call me on 0481 520 8112.