Direct2florist Review

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 41525 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 13-Mar-2018

The flowers didn't look as good as they did online. I didn't feel they were worth the money I paid. Also, my mum received a Happy Birthday balloon, even though it was a Mother's Day order and I checked that option from the list. All around pretty disappointed.

Direct2florist Ireland wrote on 20-Mar-2018

Miss Patterson, Thank you very much for the feedback you have left for Funky Flowers. We are sorry to see that you were unhappy and we have passed this feedback onto Funky Flowers so that they can look into this further for you

Kind Regards