Direct2florist Review

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 40711 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 13-Feb-2018

I wasn’t able to input an amount in the box to request a more expensive bouquet and just had to select the luxury bouquet for £28

Direct2florist wrote on 22-Feb-2018

Mr Renton, Thank you very much for your email. We are sorry to see that you are unhappy with the flowers received and have passed your feedback onto the florist.

Is it possible to provide a picture of the flowers received so that we can look into this for you?

Kind Regards

Direct2Florist

Tulips and Holly, Deepcut

I was very disappointed with the bouquet, I’ve sent flowers quite a lot and have never been so disappointed with the size of the bouquet for the money, this was not a luxury bouquet in my opinion, It’s fair to say I won’t be using this florist again and will think twice now ordering from your website