Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 35071 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Simply beautiful thank you

09-Dec

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Flowers arrived on time and in good condition
Product: Recipient was over the moon with the beautiful flowers

11-Nov-2017

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: I placed my order and asked for AM delivery. I understand this can't always be stuck to due to other matters but when you ask for a certain time they is normally a reason why. I.e. The person you want to receive the flowers will only be around for that time. In may case the flowers were delivered on the PM and the person we wanted to receive them has gone home. A phone call to let me know that they would not be able to keep to that time scale would of helped but when I rang up the customer service was I have to say not helped. She couldn't of cared less about the issue. Also my friend by conscience went in the shop the day before for funeral flowers and didn't place an order! I rate good as the flowers were just good.

03-Nov-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Efficient service, easy to order with timely delivery and updates. Thanks.
Product: The flowers were excellent, delivered the same day as requested and my friend was delighted with them. Many thanks

21-Oct-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Next day delivery very quick with an option of morning or afternoon delivery.
Product: Good quality product however very expensive

12-Oct-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Quick easy and great I could order from our florists we had for our wedding.
Product: Excellent- personally rang me and arranged the flowers and colours we had for our wedding, far excelled my expectations a million percent. My wife loved them thank you so much. Mr Houseman

01-Oct-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

The quality of flowers delivered were excellent

09-Sep-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Great service, I ordered at 7.30 am and my wife had the flowers by 11 am. What more could you ask for.

26-Aug-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : I do not know if the flowers have been delivered
Product: I have no idea if the flowers have been delivered

Helen

Thank you very much for your feedback. We have spoken to Butterflies for you and they have confirmed that the flowers were delivered on Friday 25th August at 14.48pm and an email confirmation was sent to the email address provided. Has this not been received?
Kind Regards

Direct2Florist
23-Aug-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Lovely flowers delivered on time. Will definitely use again.

04-Aug-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

The service was excellent and the flowers exceeded our expectations

25-Jul-2017

Service rating : Fast and easy payment
Product: Brilliant qulility of flowers and great value. Delivery was on time and friendly driver

24-Jul-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Excellent service !!!
Product: Great arrangement. As usual. Thank you.

11-Jul-2017

Service rating : Fast service thanks
Product: Lovely flowers, thanks

06-Jul-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : best service i have ever used !
Product: very , very satisfied with Butterflies !!!! great arrangements and they set the bar for customer service !

01-Jul-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : very helpful polite staff, would highly recommend
Product: very helpful polite staff, would highly recommend

29-Jun-2017

Service rating : Great and easy to use
Product: Absolutely brilliant flowers where perfect service was spot on

28-Jun-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Brilliant service, easy to navigate and quick delivery.
Product: Flowers �� were amazingly beautiful and arrangement was top class. The reciever was very pleased and over the moon with her gift.
Would definitely use Butterflies �� again without a doubt. ����

15-Jun-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : All around excellent experience! Thank you !!!!
Product: Arrangement was excellent! Delivered on time. Will be getting more of my business. Thank you for a job well done!

02-Jun-2017

12-May-2017

Service rating : Was very straightforward and easy to use
Product: Have used butterflies on many occasions including my own wedding and have never been disappointed. Excellent florist ��

22-Apr-2017

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Easy to use.
Product: Always great service.

18-Apr-2017

Service rating : Easy to use website
Product: Excellent bouquet friendly delivery driver

25-Mar-2017

Great service...

01-Feb-2017

Service rating : excellent
Product: Ordered online late at night and delivered to my friend the next morning. She was over the moon thankyou