Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 40670 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Shorts Florists, Cleethorpes

Service rating : Very good efficient service
Product: Excellent bouquet provided

Pats Flowers Hailsham, Hailsham

Service rating : efficient
Product: stunning arrangement loved by recipient

A A Moore and Son, Leicester

Service rating : Same as written below
Product: I order some flowers for my dads girlfriend ,I live in Cornwall, she lives in Leicester...and had no problem ordering and they arrived within a couple of hours...she loved the flowers and I loved the fast delivery and great service...I wouldn't hesitate using these guys again and wappily.ould reccomend them to anyone else

The Flower Girl Florist, Luton

Service rating : Faultless. Would highly recommend
Product: The Flower Girl in Luton never let me down. I have been using them for a number of years and they always come up trumps. Every Birthday, Valentines & Christmas you have delivered faultless arrangements, thank you

Bees Flower Shop, Perth

Service rating : Very easy ordering process
Product: Have used this florist for the last 3 years and have never been disappointed. A photo of the flowers which were sent is an extra service which is much appreciated.

Roses, Cirencester

Service rating : It was not possible for me to find out if the order had been delivered. After logging in all I could see was that the order was in progress. I contact the web team - got a reply to say they would see what was happening. After that, no advice. The website still shows 'in progress' although I now know that the flowers were delivered. I suggest you fix the website - it used to be much better, the latest update is poor.
Product: The flowers, when delivered, were good.

Beautiful Bouquet, Isleworth

Service rating : I called around 5PM as rhe delivery had not been made, and I was told they would deliver within the half hour. They did.
Product: My friend gushed over the gift, the arrangement and the beautiful flowers.

Olly Bobbins, Inchture

Service rating : Easy to order
Product: My Aunt was delighted with her flowers

Elliza Wade, Bromley

Service rating : Wonderful same day delivery. My daughter was delighted !
Product: The flowers not only looked beautiful but my daughter loved the scent of them too. Wonderful service, I would definitely use this internet service and the local florist for special occasions.

Flowers by Design, Pontypridd

Didn’t get a confirmation of delivery. And also delivery driver didnt specify who flowers were for. Not happy about this.

The Floral Art Studio, Manningtree

Service rating : Excellent saw day service
Product: Ordered flowers and did not know if they would meet the standard of the photo. They did and my friend was absolutely delighted as am I knowing she was happy with them. She sent a photo and they were beautiful. Thank you

Ruby Doodles Florist, Crewe

Service rating : Always delivers on time and as per details on the website...great that you get to chose the florist..����
Product: Fresh display of flowers..daughter very pleased and prompt same day delivery

Lady Flora, Sandhurst

Ordered bouquet at 10.00 delivered by 14.30 great service thank you

Bealeys Florist, Radcliffe

Service rating : Fast ! And beautiful
Product: Gr8

The Blossom Tree Flower and Gifts, Devizes

Service rating : Excellent service, reasonably priced,
Product: Beautiful flowers, the florist sent the picture which was a nice touch

Flowerzone, Westerhope

Service rating : Excellent service and beautiful flowers
Product: As above

PandM Read, Weymouth

Easy to use website. Would prefer to know about service charge before final page.

Blooms of Belfast, Belfast

Ordered flowers for my daughter in law birthday. They arrived on time ,beautiful and good size bouquet for a fair price. Will use again

Dolce Vita Flowers, Aberdeen

Service rating : Very easy and quick
Product: I love the flowers from dolce vita unfortunately I am always ordering for other people��

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Great
Product: Great

Flowerfair, Telford

Service rating : no problems at all with this flower company / delivery went as planned
Product: as yet no feedback to me on quality of flowers sent to uk...,[ aussie based ] but i'm happy so far with everything flowerfair have organised. cheers

20-May

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : very easy to order online, rvery reasonable prices, very prompt delivery,
Product: I selected the 'florists choice' for My Mum in UK. She was very happy with the flowers she received and the quantity.

Bloomin Lovely, Wellington

Service rating : Excellent service. Great communication.
Product: Excellent service. Very pleased with my order. The bouquet was beautiful with lots of variety and colour. Recipient was delighted.

Flowers at 291, Poole

Service rating : I have used Direct2florist on many occasions now, and it makes my job alot easier in ordering flowers at a time of day that suits me, but I am absolutely assured that they will use florists that I can be confident in.
Product: The flowers were beautiful, and the quality of the roses were noticed and complemented upon by the funeral directors. My only criticism was that one of the names of the givers of the flowers was missed off the card, and it was very important, as well as upsetting to see at the time. I checked what I asked for and I did not miss the name off my request.

Petals in Bloom, London