Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 43180 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Hyacinth House, Glasgow

Service rating : excellent
Product: excellent

Wild Posy, Secret Harbour

Service rating : my wishes carried out successfully
Product: Did a good job

Butterflies and Blooms, Gateshead

Service rating : Great service, fast & efficient, highly recommend
Product: Quality bouquet, worth every penny

Flowers Everywhere, Richmond

Service rating : Amazing service will definitely use again.
Product: The flowers were gorgeous great value for money.

Dalton Square Florist, Lancaster

Service rating : Easy and efficient service!!! Just what we needed.
Product: We always use this florist.. the highest quality bouquets every time. Ordered online for the first time whilst on holiday. This was easy and also a fantastic service.

Padbury Florist, Padbury

Service rating : Excellent service. We sent flowers from Ireland to our sister in Australia . They were delivered on time.
Product: Flowers were exact to what we had chosen online.

Dawnacres Florist, Hastings

Service rating : We were very impressed with the website
Product: Great florist, flowers were beautiful

Florever, Canberra

Service rating : Delivery on time
Product: Product as shown on the website

Harrington Flowers And Gifts, Harrington

Service rating : We called from Spain to order flowers. Were dealt with on the phone by a kind & efficient person. It was all so easy
Product: Flowers were delivered the next day. Great service

Lyn's Floral Studio, Goulburn

Service rating : This website was nice and easy to use.
Product: The flowers were a wreath for a family member who passed and we got to see the flowers at the funeral. They were gorgeous!! Thanks for the nice and easy transaction.

Sweet Lavender Flowers, Ashtead

Service rating : I have received good communication - telling me that D2F failed to deliver. ....

Once the order has been completed I may have a better idea as to how to rate.
Product: i shall tell you once the delivery has been completed !!!

Orchid Florist, Dunedin

Service rating : Excellent Service.... thank you so easy
Product: i love this florist.. ORCHID FLORIST , DUNEDIN they use lots of beautiful vibrant flowers and my friends are so awed by their bouquets they receive often sending me pictures..,, i have used them 4 times... thank you so much regards R Firmin

Budz, Te Aroha

Service rating : Your service was excellent. No complaints whatsoever. However I have asked the florist why I did not get the plant I ordered from you.
Regards
Jack
Product: Thankfully the recipient was very pleased with the plant that was sent but it was not what I ordered. Could you please give a reason for this. It would be much appreciated.
Regards

Jack

Somerville Florist and Hampers, Somerville

Service rating : Great service
Product: Such gorgeous flowers sent to my nana for her birthday! Thank you so much

Sash flowers, Ilford

Service rating : Flowers were delivered as requested and I was able to use a florist in my parents' neighborhood.
Product: My parents called to say how beautiful the delivered flowers were and their description matched the product I had selected online.

Tulips Florist, Bakewell

Service rating : Okay....nothing extra or bad...just okay because they chose a florist that did not supply a product worth the money I spent
Product: By American standards this was a very small bouquet for 80 pounds....in American money that’s about 110 dollars and the flowers were not worth over 40 dollars based on my many orders os flowers....although beautifully arranged, they were tiny and unimpressive for the money....felt taken advantage of by the florist...

Sweet Pea Florists, Southampton

Service rating : Very easy to organise only me.
Product: Flowers looked great and were delivered first thing in the morning as requested

Fleur D’Amour, Grouville

Service rating : Easy to arrange. Efficient service.
Product: Sent direct, looked as advertised.

Catkin and Pussywillow Ltd, Four Marks

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Flowers were beautiful

Bunch it Up, Jimboomba

Service rating : Great friendly service
Product: colourful bouquet

Flower Crazy, Wembley

Service rating : Simple to use service
Product: Prompt delivery; good flower presentation

Rachels Flowers, Weston Super Mare

Service rating : Very fast and reliable service. Especially grateful as recipient was not in and deliverer did not give up but made sure they were in a safe place.
Product: I have been told they are in very good condition, with buds to come out so it will last too. Photo sent to me made me pleased i had used this service and would do again.

Floresnaweb Brazil, Sao Paulo

Service rating : Service was good. E mail notice of order confirmation. Flowers were delivered when scheduled.
Product: I I paid $74.00 us for a medium size florist pick. Bouquet.I was expecting a more spectacular bouquet. The ease of ordering was good and the flowers were delivered when promised.

Corner House Flowers, Spalding

flowers were lovely and delivered to our request.

Ooh La La Floral Design, Cranbourne

Service rating : The delivery was prompt and on time. My whole family in England were so relieved as our grandmother had died in Australia and we were very worried they wouldn’t arrive before the funeral. Thank you!
Product: The flowers were beautiful, the website was clear and easy to use, I really recommend “Ooh La La Floral Design”. They were impressive and a pleasure to use. Thank you!