Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 36239 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

The Village Flower Shop, Swansea

Service rating : As always, straightforward and easy to use, costs very clear.
Product: Mum's flowers were beautiful and very appropriate for the occasion, she was delighted to receive them. Will definitely use again. Thank you.

Sinclair Florists, Victor Harbor

Service rating : Very easy to use and provided good communication about the product. Thank you.
Product: Very happy with the product and the service, Thank you

Direct2florist Ireland

Service rating : The florist went out of their way to ensure delivery
Product: My friend sent me a photo and although the flowers looked nice they were a bit sparse compared to the image I booked them off

Direct2florist Australia

The order was placed in the morning for same day delivery and because the local florist was closed it was 2 days before they were done. In instances like this other arrangements need to be made. I appreciate that I was contacted, however, I needed to send the flowers and felt that I had no option as the payment had already been made.

Cocoa Flower, Chester

Service rating : Great service
Product: Bought flowers for a friend’s birthday, beautiful bouquet! Very pleased, thankyou

Errismore Flowers, Wellingborough

Service rating : Service efficient
Product: My sister was delighted with the flowers received & the length of time they lasted.
Would definitely recommend.

Catkin & Pussywillow, Winchester

Service rating : Prompt and efficient delivery
Product: Arrangement was natural and elegant

Fig Leaf florist, Hamilton

Service rating : The whole process was simple and fast and clear to understand. The order was made in a matter of minutes and became a same day delivery, even though I ordered in the UK and the flowers were delivered in NZ!
Product: The floral arrangement was beautiful. My daughter was so pleased to receive such a lovely bouquet of flowers. Fig Leaf thoughtfully emailed me a photo of the arrangement. I'm delighted with the experience of using both Direct2florist and Fig Leaf.

Daisy Chain Flowers, Warrington

Service rating : Our order was delivered exactly when requested.
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered on time. The website was easy to navigate and my emails were responded to promptly.

Exquisite Blooms of Bega, Bega

Service rating : Delivered on time and quality , selection and presentation was superb
Product: More then happy with my “florist selection” request . The florist selected and created my floral gift perfectly - my Sister admired her Birthday surpirise and her work collegues were very enzious

Heaven Scent, York

Service rating : Delivered bang on time
Product: A lovely bouquet and good value

Special Occasions, Cape Town

Service rating : Needed to send flowers from England for a family bereavement.
Really great service. Thanks.
Product: Fantastic

Laurieton Florist, Laurieton

Service rating : Order was delivered on time and was exactly what I wanted.
Product: Order was delivered on time and flowers were perfect. My mum was very happy!

Flower Avenue, Epping

Service rating : Wonderful service. I ordered a few hours before delivery & the company accommodated my request & delivered before the time I requested.
Product: Although I rated good, the product was excellent. The only reason I didn’t rate higher is because perhaps I assumed the bouquet would be more like the picture on the website (more red instead of pinks & only a few red flowers). But it’s summer & I have no idea what flowers are available. The flowers provided were fresh & very pretty. The main thing is they were beautiful & very much appreciated. Thank you!

18-Jan-2018
Fast, easy & provider of beautiful flowers

Passion with Flowers, Stockport

Service rating : Amazing service, so impressed
Product: Flowers are absolutely beautiful! Value for money is impeccable.

The Secret Garden Cliftonville, Margate

Service rating : Easy to use the service
Product: Delivered on time and we'll presented

Jeans Flower Shop, Rugby

Service rating : Cant be more pleased with the service I received
Product: It was completely what I wanted for this occasion .

Hollyhocks, Sheffield

Ordered at 8.45 flowers delivered at 11.45 absolutely brilliant service and the flowers are beaitiful.

Lily Jones Flowers, Birmingham

Service rating : Easily ordered online,
Product: Fabulous flowers delivered with a smile!!!

Flowerzone, Westerhope

Service rating : Very easy to use
Product: Lovely flowers and great delivery

Flowers From Ltd, Bexleyheath

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Recipient said they were lovely

The Rugby Florist, Rugby

Service rating : Really easy to use
Product: Beautiful bouquet

Arcade Florist, Inverness

Service rating : I was disappointed after ordering the “Evelyn” bouquet with the picture showing a beautiful display with roses and lilies in a box, that the recipient received arch less expensive looking bouquet with just chrysanthemums and carnations. On calling the florist they told me the picture was not theirs and that they had only been told by direct florist to deliver white and green flowers. This is really misleading for customers expecting the flowers which have been shown in the picture to be delivered.
Product: Only problem was that no card was put through the door to let the recipient know that the flowers had been left, but on contacting the florist they were really helpful and dealt with the situation brilliantly.

Rocamaer Flowers, Castlecomer

Service rating : Hassle free ordering
Product: Mother sent me a photo of the flowers. It was even bigger than I thought it would be. She loved them.

Renato's Florist, Shepparton

I would like to rate this service but I'm am yet to have confirmation of delivery.