Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 39513 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

i-Blossom, Maroochydore

re-arranged delivery

Elimays Flowers, Buckley

Great flower shop, have a good selection and always a prompt delivery service. Highly recommend

V-Floral Atelier, Holme on Spalding Moor

Service rating : Great service, I spent hours looking for something special and different for my sisters birthday and found it with you...the flowers were even better than the photo...my sister was very happy...thank you!
Product: The flowers were beautiful and even better than the photo...I spent hours on the Internet looking for something special...something different...I was very happy and my sister loved them! Thank you!

Chatswood Hills Florist, Springwood

Service rating : Terrific
Product: Only thing is missed a name on the card. Other than that flowers were beautiful, my friend loved them, fast, well priced. Thank you.

Great Little Flower Trader Ltd Norwich, Norwich

Service rating : pleased
Product: nice surprise

Zinnia Floral Design, Havelock North

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Great communication and delivery. Very happy

Anthemio Flowershop, Nicosia

Service rating : Excellent service and glad I found it. I was on a business trip abroad and wanted to send flowers and this helped me a lot. This was missing for many years, glad we finally have it.
Product: The flowers were exact match on what I saw on the webpage and I called to request earlier delivery and it was done as promised. Thank you

Lily of the Valley Flowers, Adelaide

lovely flowers that were very fresh

All For Love Flowers, Invercargill

Service rating : Great services
Product: Great services.

The Greenhouse Florist, Stourbridge

Service rating : I have used this service several times before and it has always been great.
Product: Always lovely flowers. Totally reliable.

Pink Poppie Designer Florist, Blenheim

Was unable to select a date - the date that came up was in the past,so I had to trustcthe flirist to assume I wanted same day delivery.

Enid Reid Flowers, Glasgow

Service rating : 5Th Time I have used their services....
Very Happy with the service and quality of the Flowers..
Thx
Product: Delivery and follow up was excellent...

Poppy's Flower Design, Leyland

Delivered beautiful flowers to a friend within 2 hours after on line booking. Great service.

Direct2florist Spain

Service rating : The florist was a great experience for me. I had a incorrect number and the florist called me from Spain to let me know she could not reach my friend to deliver the flowers. I tell you this was great the flowers arrived today and they are beautiful
Product: Great Experience!!!!!

Sweet Lavender Flowers, Ashtead

Service rating : Easy site to use and directed me to a very local company.
Product: My sister loved her flowers and they were delivered in the morning as requested ��

Rosebowl Florist, Pontarddulais

Service rating : Stunning flowers and excellent speedy delivery.
Product: Beautiful fresh flowers, plentiful and speedy delivery! Would use again and would highly recommend.

A Scent of a Rose, Thomastown

Service rating : Brilliant service... quick and efficient .. Will use again
Product: Great

Ann's Florist, Whyalla Norrie

great flowers

Carnival Flowers, Wimborne Minster

Service rating : Direct 2 florist made it so easy to make a difference to someone at a sad and difficult time.
Product: all the family are still sharing the photos of the lovely flowers and continue to enjoy

Fiori, Leigh-on-Sea

Service rating : Fast and efficient
Product: Perfect for the occasion

Carol's Florist, St Helier

Service rating : Did the job I requred
Product: Flowers were lovely

Direct2florist UK

Service rating : great service, prompt delivery. Thanks
Product: Lovely bouquet of flowers. My wife loved them.

Kingston Florist Tas, Kingston

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Excellent service and I was kept informed about what was happening with my order.

Cloud Nine Flowers and Cakes, Surrey

Service rating : Excellent service have ordered from this company a few times and have never been disapointed highly recommend.
Product: Ordered from Australia my sister in law said flowers were beautiful thankyou

Narrogin Petals & Bloom Florist, NARROGIN

Service rating : Good service
Product: Mum was extremely happy with her beautiful bunch of flowers for her birthday