Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 46621 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Beenleigh Florist, Beenleigh

Service rating : Easy to use and great service.
Product: Absolutely excellent. It was an amazing arrangement and everything I asked for and more. You're a star! Thank you.

Cakes and Vases, Seddon

Service rating : Great fast service
Product: We order a Christmas tree each year. This year the Christmas tree is dramatically smaller and lower quality than previous years for a higher price. Wont be buying trees from them anymore. Either will our friends. Really disappointing as the service is great yet the tree is overly expensive for what you get this year.

The Floral Box, Darlington

Service rating : The web site was so easy to use and a great choice in flowers. I put a time in the special instructions and they didn't disappoint they were delivered well within the time frame.
Product: My friend was absolutely delighted with her flowers I would certainly recommend to work colleagues up in Darlington. I live in Windsor and had to trust the web site and they certainly didn't disappoint. Thank you

Ab Fab Flowers, Whanganui

Service rating : Even though on the website it said if I ordered before a certain time it would be same day delivery it was not the case. When I followed up with the florist to see what happened they said they had to reject my order because their delivery driver always leaves at 12pm to deliver to the area I requested. I had not been notified that this had happened and my Aunty had not received her flowers. The florist who didn’t end up doing my flowers ended up having to track down what had happened and eventually the flowers were delivered but there was no follow up on what had happened and I was still wondering at the end of the second day if anyone had even picked up my flower order, only way I knew was that I received a thank you from my Aunty later that evening. Bad communication
Product: The flowers were lovely

Jeanne Marie, Newcastle

Service rating : Quick and easy to use
Product: Superb product, I always come back to this florist - best one in Stoke

Butterflies and Blooms, Gateshead

Spot on, thank you very much!

Patterson's Florist Botany, Botany

Service rating : Great site for your important purchases, easy to use or navigate through the pages!
Product: Great service from this Florist, beautiful purchase!
Fast, efficient and reliable, highly recommended!

Pattingtons, Johannesburg

Service rating : The flowers arrived on the day!
Product: The recipient of the flowers was so very happy with them. Thank you!

Flowerscene, Aberdeen

Service rating : Checking out on website was a bit difficult. I got charged twice for the same order but it could be my first order went through and I did not get a confirmation so I put the order in again. Be careful checking out!
Product: Recipients were very pleased with their poinsettia!

Kellys Florist, London

Service rating : Very good service. Very happy .

Will always use this service.
Product: Excellent. The florists arrangements was superb. Fantastic.
Many thanks.

Savvie Florist, Whakatane

Service rating : I struggled with the online order as I didn't have the local telephone number and that was mandatory.
Product: Not sure if the flowers arrived - I'll find out when family return from NZ.

Fleur-de-lis, Bognor Regis

Service rating : Great
Product: Great. Place an order at 8am, it was delivered at 1pm the same day. Flower looked Great, better than on a picture. Highly recommended:)

Rokeby Florist, Subiaco

Service rating : awesome!
Product: Fantastic service!

Bees Flower Shop, Perth

Service rating : Flowers were beautiful. My wife absolutely adored them. Only small gripe was not getting an idea of delivery time, having to wait in house till after delivery,(they arrrived at 4pm). Worth it in the end though. Gorgeous bouquet of fresh flowers.
Product: Beautiful flowers. My wife adores them. Excellent value.

A Flower Lady, Larne

Service rating : I couldn’t believe it, that from when I placed the order to delivery was 30-40 mins. Very quick and the flowers were just as they were in the picture. 10/10 service���� and will highly recommend to anyone I know.
Product: I couldn’t believe it, that from when I placed the order to delivery was 30-40 mins. Very quick and the flowers were just as they were in the picture. 10/10 service���� and will highly recommend to anyone I know.

Hobsons Florist, Holmfirth

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Recipient was very pleased with flowers and sensible location they were left in.

Enchanted Flowers and Gifts, Woy Woy

They delivered them 6 days early.

Westhead's Florist, Ashton-under-Lyne

Service rating : Very easy to use and great delivery time
Product: Great service and beautiful flowers

Daffodillys , Birmingham

Excellent service quick and efficient
My wife is very happy from the flower deliveries

Flowersworld Russia, Moscow

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Very nice

Fleur D'Amour, Grouville

Service rating : Very prompt and efficient will continue to use
Product: Both Birthday flowers and Xmas plant gorgeous loveing the pot plant was sent in many thanks

Olifleurs, Perry Bar

Service rating : Florist I placed the order with declined order for some reason. So impressed that the order was quickly sent to another florist with little delay to my order.
Product: Beautiful !

Enid Reid Flowers, Glasgow

Service rating : Fast efficient nice service
Product: My favorite florist, never dissapoints, stylish, gorgeous and appropriate arrangements every time

Rose Arch Florist, Cannock

Service rating : Received the flowers when I asked and they added the flowers I wanted. Flowers are beautiful
Product: Great product I was more than happy with their selection of extra flowers I asked for

Broadfield Flowers, Lincoln, Lincoln

Service rating : This service was really convenient, supports local businesses and easy to use.
Product: My mum really liked the quality of the flowers and the delivery was speedy when considering the time the order was placed and arrival at destination.