Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 35034 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Floral Boutique, Nottingham

Service rating : Very excellent service and delivered fast on same day delivery.
Product: Excellent customer service, looked after when all details are provided correctly.

Maureen's, Belfast

Service rating : Very impressed with selection will be using you again tha nk you
Product: My friend was delighted with flowers

Evergreen Florist, Morley

Service rating : Excellent service.
Product: Very good

Flower Crazy, Tauranga

Service rating : Flowers arrived on time I did have slight difficulty with entering the order form.
Product: The flowers arrived on time and were the appropriate colours chosen for Christmas red and white in a gold container.

Broadway Flowers, Swanley

Service rating : Very good
Product: Very easy to deal with and the person who received the flowers was delighted

Westhead's Florist, Ashton-under-Lyne

Service rating : Westhead Florists turned this request for a flower delivery around so quickly and professionally . I ordered past 1.30pm and a beautiful bouquet of flowers were delivered a couple of hours later. My mum who received the flowers could t stop talking about how thoughtful the gift was and how beautiful the flowers were.
Product: As above Westhead Florist were prompt and professional and the product was amazing! Thank you, I’d definitely recommend them and use them again!

Antonios Flower Design, Paralimni

Service rating : Easy to order, nice variety & ontine despatch & delivery
Product: Absolutely beautiful flowers, they lasted over 2 weeks.

Nuellie de Fleur, Gladstone

Very happy with the service

Enchanted, Cyprus Flower Lounge, Paphos

Service rating : Theylooked Beautiful
Product: My mum Loves her Flowers

Eros Flowers, Birmingham

Service rating : very easy site to use,great to do this from the other side of the world.
Product: mom was chuffed,said they were beautiful.

Blooms Of Exeter, Exeter

Service rating : No Comment
Product: Haven't sighted as sent to friends

Fountain Flowers, Peebles

Service rating : Flowers are always beautiful! We have been using Direct2florist for a few years.
Product: Beautiful flower arrangements. Never disappointed. Even though we are an ocean away I always have confidence in Fountain Flowers.

Petals Of Putney, Putney

This service was was excellent and the website was straightforward and easy to use. The recipient was very pleased with the gift and the size of the blooms, not overpriced either. Very satisfied.

Bloomsbury Florist, Auckland

Service rating : very good service.
Product: Beautiful flowers, exactly as expected.

Barons Flowers, London

Service rating : Unfortunately the friend I send flowers to is rather frail, so I do not get feedback that would be helpful. However, the service in the past has always been great...so I'm sure it has been this year, too.
Product: See above...

Evergreen Florist, Morley

Service rating : Delivery exactly as requested.
Product: I received an image via email of the arrangement I purchased for my family it was beautiful.Lovely festive colours. I'm delighted.

Direct2florist Switzerland

Delivered as promised and I was pleased with the quality

Belles Floral Boutique, Newark

Service rating : My wife is on holiday visiting our daughter in the UK whilst I am still in Australia, I ordered the flowers on line and they were delivered the same day, excellent service.
Product: Lovely flowers as described. Thanks again.

Middle Park Florist, Middle Park

Service was very prompt, recipient was happy with flowers delivered, said they were very pretty. Thank you!

Fresh, Manchester

Excellent service and Excellent flowers

Butterflies, Middlesbrough

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Simply beautiful thank you

Big Twig Florist, Wonthaggi

Service rating : I absolutely loved this. It was easy to do online and the price was affordable. I will definitely be using this in the future:)
Product: Big Twig Florist was amazing!! They made the most beautiful arrangement for my Mother’s 60th. Delivery was made as scheduled and My mom was so happy with the beautiful arrangement and cried tears of joy.
There was a slight mix up as I got an email saying it was delivered early but Emma at Big Twig rectified the issue quickly and even sent a note with chocolates.
I will definitely be using Big Twig in the future and thank you for the amazing Experience❤️

Orchid Florist, Dunedin

Service rating : wonderful service
Product: This florist was wonderful , they had short notice and they delivered , many thanks and the bouquet was beautiful ... i will definitely use ....Orchid Florist.. and highly recommend

Gold Coast Florist, Worongary

Service rating : Prompt delivery
Product: Beautiful flowers

The Greenhouse Florist, Stourbridge

Service rating : Excellent service, would use again and recommend.
Product: Recipient delighted with flowers. Thank-you