Direct2florist Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist

Feedback for www.direct2florist.co.uk has been compiled from 45091 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.co.uk

Enchanted Florist, Leigh-on-Sea

Service rating : Great service
Product: Lovely flowers

The Greenhouse, Pencader

Service rating : Great online service
Product: My friend loved her flowers

Rose Petals, Edenderry

They arrived same day as ordering and they were beautiful thankyou

The Sentimental Florist, Berowra Heights

Service rating : Sent one order via this service and all went well. However placed another order and paid money and was then informed (too late to make other arrangements) that they didn’t deliver to area Why take order then? Promised refund but no sign and will still be out of pocket due to currency charges as well as being mortified at not being able to send flowers to a funeral which had I been informed immediately I could have done. Will never risk using them again
Product: No problem at all with this florist. Would have sent both orders via them (family member attended funeral) had company not been so inept as to promise delivery they had no intention of making

Mollys Flowers , Brigg

Service rating : Very fast delivery
Product: Recipient was most pleased with the delivery and advised her flay smelt wonderful due to the flowers

Victorias For Flowers, Launceston

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Excellent all round

Cottesloe Flowers, Cottesloe

Service rating : Excellent and simple to use.
Product: Beautiful bouquet my daughter loved the native flowers but did not recognide one or two.

Wild and Wondrous, Bolton

Service rating : Thank you on time and beautiful
Product: Thanks for the time and effort, I noticed the butterflies

Flowers of Kidderminster, Kidderminster

Service rating : Simple, easy to use service. Ordered late on night for next day delivery, fantastic. Thankyou
Product: Beautiful flowers, my Nan was over noted with them. Thankyou

Urban Flowers and Gifts, Southport

My sister said that they were the nicest flowers she'd ever received.

Flowers With Essence, Sans Souci

Service rating : Easy to order
Product: Great communication

Loganholme Florist, Loganholme

Service rating : Great service. I use Direct2florist most of the time that I need to order flowers.
Product: My friend loved the beautiful flowers. I would definitely use them again.

WILD ABOUT FLOWERS, TWICKENHAM

My friend loved her flowers and she sent me a photo, they looked beautiful. Delivered on the day, very good service !

Michelle Nessa Florist, Rocklea

Service rating : very easy to use, connected me straight to the nearest participating florist. Great service.
Product: Beautiful flowers, delivered on time. Recommended.

Flowers Of Paradise, Mudgeeraba

Service rating : Eady to use. Excellent service. Will definitely use again
Product: Beautiful arrangement

Visual Ideas, MILANO

Thank you, I ordered flowers from Sydney Australia for Italy, the process was very easy, and the flowers were delivered the next day. I really appreciated the phone call from Milan to check on the order. Very professional and excellent service.

Amazing Blooms, Listowel

Very easy site to use, flowers were perfect and much before we expected! Great service

Flair with Flowers, Redditch

Service rating : Easy to order. Delivered on time
Product: Lovely flowers thanks

Carramar Flowers & Gifts, Iluka

Website was clear and unambiguous, the products were well priced and advertised. More impressively the delivery occurred quicker than if we had made the purchase in the UK.
Excellent.

Busy B's Florist, Wangaratta

Service rating : Very easy to use and extremely convenient
Product: Great service. The girls gave me a call to update me on the status of my delivery and were accommodating at all steps of the process.

Savvie Florist, Whakatane

Service rating : Easy to use!
Product: My mum loved the plant received!

Woodside Plaza Flowers & Gifts, Perth

Service rating : Fantastic.Couldnt believe that you could be so brilliant,while I was waiting for Serenata flowers in the UK to send my friend flowers 20 miles away and it took two days!!! Thanks for such a brilliant service!������
Product: Fantastic service,thank you so much.My daughter who is so far away from me was surprised and thrilled.Excellent service .xx

Bay Junction Florist, Glenelg

Service rating : Easy to use on line ordering from UK for flower delivery in Adelaide, Australia. Really liked being able to select a local florist in Glenelg, close to delivery address.
Product: Quick delivery and my (sick) friend was delighted with them
Thank you to Bay Junction Florist- next time I'm in Oz, i'll pop in and buy some flowers direct. RJ. in the UK

Blackheath Flower Co, London

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Extreamly well pleased.

Sarah's Rose Garden, Birmingham

Excellent and quick service. Flowers were beautiful