Crew Clothing Co. Reviews

Consumer ratings of Crew Clothing Co.

Feedback for www.crewclothing.co.uk has been compiled from 49867 Customer Reviews

• 03/08/2009
  • Great British Clothing - unmistakable quality, the highest attention to detail & timeless styles combine to create an effortlessly relaxed look that exudes the Crew understated confidence. Our classic style goes hand in hand with a relaxed lifestyle, yet one where each & every moment with friends & family is appreciated and living life to the full is certainly the norm. With Crew Clothing Co founded in Salcombe, the coastal roots remain core to the brand - over 15 years it has grown into a British lifestyle brand that is as appropriate for sailing or apres-ski as it is for smarter occasions that require a stylish look.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.crewclothing.co.uk

CHUNKY KNIT HAT

• KEMPTON BOOT
  • ASHMORE CASUAL TROUSER

Service rating : Everything is ok!
Product: Everything is ok!

SUZIE PARKER

Service rating : Quick service. Parcel arrived in time slot
Product: Very nice coat. Ordered size 6 as I am 5'1" and the sleeves are about the right length(often too long). This is a Christmas present so hasn't been tested outside yet but seems well made

21-Nov-2014
Quick service.Good discount offered

OVERCOMBE JKT

Service-Bewertung : Gut
Produkt : Gut

CLASSIC POLO

• GARMENT DYE CHINO
  • LYDFORD CHECK

Good website. Customer service good in letting me know a product was subsequently not available. I then bought an alternative from elsewhere, only to have the original piece delivered a couple of days later, with no email / warning etc., which was not good

BALLATER SLIM CORD

Service rating : I couldn't fault the service I received when I had to try to exchange the size of the garment I had ordered on-line.
Product: Unfortunately I found the fit of the cord jeans not good, in fact the cut of said jeans were so bad, my husband said I looked like 'Nora Batty' The fabric itself was very good. This being my first experience of CREWE clothing.

CLASSIC POLO

Service rating : Staff in store were helpful arranging on line order for me
Product: Well made. by choice would have liked the pink to be a little stronger colour

ELIZA ROLL NECK JUMPER

Very fast and very easy to order

CREW CLASSIC STRIPE

Prompt communication

COLETTE SHIRT

Service rating : quick and efficient staff always helpful and friendly
Product: sleeves a bit too long

JUDITA SKIRT

Service rating : prompt and efficient
Product: This skirt is exactly what I was looking for , great fit and robust enough to last ...Not sure about the colour description "bitter chocolate " would imply brown tones but it is much closer to black or dark steel grey than browns ....still love it though and tempted to buy a pink one too!

EMMS DRESS

Service rating : delivery time was adequate.
Product: beautiful good quality dress, true to size.

HOLLY CARDIGAN

Service rating : Very efficient service
Product: Great value and sparkle is right on trend.

FLORAL SCATTER SCARF

• CREW CABLE V NECK
  • NANCY TOP

Prompt service but wrong size sent and item obviously been returned by previous customer

STERLING JACKET

Service rating : Always deliver as promised and quality good
Product: Love it, fit and feel

WAREHAM SHIRT

• CREW TROUSER

Service rating : Very professional and efficient.
Product: All the clothes from Crew are excellent. I am gradually filling my wardrobe with your clothes. Even my wie has a few items from Crew!

GBR TECHNICAL SPRAY JACKET

Service rating : My wife and I are regulars at our local "Crew outlet" in Falmouth, and greeted with cheery greetings always. They go "the extra mile" in response to requests and queries which lets you know that if it is possible then they will priorities their other duties to deal with the customer first, in short it is first class.
Product: Last week I had a pocket zip fail on my GBR Spray jacket which since it is my most used item of clothing left me disappointed. I took it along to "Crew Falmouth" with the hope that it could be repaired; apparently not was the the answer initially, however I was told that all stores and Crew warehouses would be contacted to try and track down a replacement but I was informed that this search was very likely to be unfruitful. It was suggested to me to come back later after the search had been completed. To my joy one of the said jackets was in the central warehouse and would be posted the same day. Not only was your shop staff exemplary but this "can do" approach also extended to your warehouse personnel and their helpful informative correspondence. I now appreciate my jacket even more than I did before, A big thank-you to all your staff, much appreciated.

HIGHLAND WAX JACKET

Service rating : Very efficient all round.
Product: Did not fit. Colour was not the same as in catalogue or on website.

PADSTOW PIQUE SWEAT

Service rating : Very responsive and delivery of ordered items was quick
Product: Exactly what was ordered and the quality is excellent

CLASSIC TEE

Service rating : Excellent quick service
Product: Good quality

LYDFORD CHECK

• SEAWAY JUMPER
  • FIELD CREW NECK

Great service

BACK PATCH RUGBY

Service rating : good fast service
Product: nice item well made

FOXLEY V-NECK

Service rating : The only thing that I would change is the packaging at Christmas time. It has crew clothing on the outside bag so your family members may realise or expect it to be a present for them!
Product: Great colour.

RIDLEY GILET

Service rating : The CREW Ridley Gilet was good quality but was too bulky for my requirement and the collar too high so I have returned it through the Crew Shop in the High St Aldeburgh and I trust that I will receive repayment of £ 95 on the credit acrd I made initial payment
John A Chalmers FRCS FRCOG
Product: See comments above

DBL BUCKLE BOOT

Service-Bewertung : schnelle Lieferung; mehr gibts eigentlich nicht zu sagen
Produkt : Optisch und von der Qualität des Leders sind die Stiefel sehr schön. Allerdings halten sie die Füße nicht warm. Ich musste mir eine Sohle einlegen.Ich hatte das Gefühl, direkten Kontakt zum Boden zu haben.Für wirklich kaltes wetter nicht unbedingt geeignet.

CREW 1/2 ZIP SWEAT