Crew Clothing Co. Reviews

Consumer ratings of Crew Clothing Co.

Feedback for www.crewclothing.co.uk has been compiled from 52497 Customer Reviews

• 03/08/2009
  • Great British Clothing - unmistakable quality, the highest attention to detail & timeless styles combine to create an effortlessly relaxed look that exudes the Crew understated confidence. Our classic style goes hand in hand with a relaxed lifestyle, yet one where each & every moment with friends & family is appreciated and living life to the full is certainly the norm. With Crew Clothing Co founded in Salcombe, the coastal roots remain core to the brand - over 15 years it has grown into a British lifestyle brand that is as appropriate for sailing or apres-ski as it is for smarter occasions that require a stylish look.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.crewclothing.co.uk

FOXLEY LIGHTWEIGHT V NECK - BR.BLUE M

Goods arrived promptly and well packaged, goods good quality as usual.

28-Feb

MIDHURST SWEAT - CHOC M

Service rating : Excellent shipping. I live in the states and Crew Clothing states it will take 7-12 working days for standard shipping which is what I chose. it arrived in that time frame and the package only had a minor hole in the bottom which is no big deal, everything was still wrapped and untouched. I have to put this out there, you guys should open some stores in the states, especially in Virginia (where I am located). Your clothing is excellent! I will be buying more from you guys soon! The quality is superb also!
Product: Great quality and fit! I have not put it through the wash so I can't comment on how it will hold up, however, I am sure it will hold up great!

26-Feb

STRIPE COSY SOCK - NV/PK/WH O/S

I havent received the clothes yet despite paying for express delivery to France. DHL the courier say they have tried to deliver the parcel but they havent and we have stayed in for two days to receive it. The clothes were for my honeymoon and if they dont arrive before I go I will ask for a refund. Very disappointed

I am pleased to see that after having tracked your order, it has since been successfully delivered. We hope you are entirely happy with your order.

DO NOT USE - NAVY 14

Service rating : Quick service, easy to use site and great products.
Product: Great quality clothing, quickly becoming one of my favourite brands. The quality of the shirts just bought are exceptional and will definitely be buying more.

DO NOT USE - NAVY1 6

Service rating : Always great customer service,package arrived when they said it would.
Product: Like the jacket, nice fit but the picture on the site doesn't really show the true colour well.

CLASSIC SHIRT - PNKWHT 10

Staff always friendly and pleasant. Items on click and collect always sent very quickly to store.

24-Feb

RIDLEY GILET - NAVY M

Service rating : Great friendly service
Product: Fits perfect, love it

24-Feb

GBR SPRAY JACKET - NAVY 14

Service rating : YOUR DELIVERY COMPANY DIDNT LEAVE ME A CARD, AND THEN LEFT MY PARCEL AT MY NEIGHBOURS HOUSE.
Product: I DIDNT ORDER THIS ITEM - I ordered 4 men's shirts!!!!

23-Feb

TILBURY SWEAT TUNIC - NVYWHTLI 16

Service rating : very quick service and email contact
Product: not worn it yet, so can't leave comment. Size is slightly generous though

22-Feb

KELLY DRESS

Service-Bewertung : Die Lieferung kam zügig. Bei einem Artikel hatte ich zwei Größen zu Auswahl bestellt, auch die Rückgabe klappte ohne Probleme.
Produkt : Ich hatte zwei Kleider bestellt, die beide eine gute Passform und gute Qualität haben.

CREW CLASSIC POLO - STRSEAGL 12

Service rating : Brilliant and helpful service.
Product: Very comfortable to wear!

FOXLEY LIGHTWEIGHT V NECK - BR.BLUE XXL

Service rating : Good shirts, and they arrived quickly; what more do you need?
Product: I didn't order or get any of those - but I liked my white Dunham shirt!

DO NOT USE - NAVY2 10

• FOXLEY LIGHTWEIGHT V NECK - BR.BLUE XXL
  • GBR PATCH TEE - OPTICWH L

Service rating : Excellent - however sending products overseas - there is a massive difference between using the 3-5 express service as opposed to the longer 7-12 days - information update as the journey progresses - DHL own updates as well - would prefer to be offered free upgrade to express delivery for loyal customers - check my history !! :-)
Product: Got other discount on purchased items

TILBURY SWEAT TUNIC - NVYWHTLI 16

Service rating : Good service
Product: Love this tunic but does stretch a bit. Sleeves far too long as always but would still recommend it.

FOXLEY LIGHTWEIGHT V NECK - BR.BLUE XXL

Service rating : Good
Product: I did not order the product mentioned so can not rate it.

We are pleased to hear you were happy with the service received following your recent order with us. We hope you were pleased with your purchases.

KINGLY JACKET - NGHTCOAL 18

Service rating : love the clothes
Product: gorgeous

PADSTOW PIQUE SWEAT - ICEBLUE M

Service rating : Love the clothing
Product: Valentine present for my husband. Went down a treat.

SEAWAY JUMPER - CLBLUE 10

Service rating : Turned up very swiftly, and when wrong sizes returned to store, no quibble on refund
Product: Lovely jumper, nice fit, malts a bit but not too bad

BALLATER CROP - INDGSPOT 10

Service rating : I always get good service from in store and on line.
Product: I ordered a size 10 it was more like a size 8. I have been a size 10 for years all my clothes are size 10 and I haven't put on a lot of weight yet I struggled to get them on. This happened last summer, clothes I ordered were wrongly sized.

We are sorry to hear that the sizing of this item was not as expected. Please be assured, your comments will be forwarded to our garment technicians.

17-Feb

BELINDA SHIRT

• LILYWATER SHIRT
  • FREYA JUMPER

Service rating : As always, excellent, prompt, accurate service from Crew.
Product: Beautiful. Easy to wear and wash!

17-Feb

CLASSIC RUGBY - NAVY 18

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Didn't order this product ?

CREW CLASSIC POLO - NVYRSEST 12

Service rating : As always.
Product: Classic Polo shirt, ideal quality and fit.

BALLATER JEAN - BRGHTRSE 14L

Service rating : Excellent delivery and follow up return.
Product: They were a very strange fit. I thought it was because I was tall and the jeans were designed for shorter women.the fabric etc was ok.talking to a friend a lot shorter she had the same problem. Short from below waist fit to crutch.
Love other products though so learnt that your jeans are not for me!

We're sorry to hear of your disappointment in the fit of this product. Please be assured, your feedback has been logged with our product development team.

ELOISE SHIRT - BURGVAN 14

Items not yet arrived

We are sorry to learn of the delay to the delivery of your order. Please be assured we will be in touch via email today with further information.

15-Feb

FOXLEY V-NECK - GREYMARL XL

Service rating : Excellent service as per usual from Crew Clothing. Ordering was easy and delivery was fast.
Product: I love this jumper ( I've got a couple now). Great fit and well made. My first one has lasted ages and still looks good.