Crew Clothing Co. Reviews

Consumer ratings of Crew Clothing Co.

Feedback for www.crewclothing.co.uk has been compiled from 48699 Customer Reviews

• 03/08/2009
  • Great British Clothing - unmistakable quality, the highest attention to detail & timeless styles combine to create an effortlessly relaxed look that exudes the Crew understated confidence. Our classic style goes hand in hand with a relaxed lifestyle, yet one where each & every moment with friends & family is appreciated and living life to the full is certainly the norm. With Crew Clothing Co founded in Salcombe, the coastal roots remain core to the brand - over 15 years it has grown into a British lifestyle brand that is as appropriate for sailing or apres-ski as it is for smarter occasions that require a stylish look.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.crewclothing.co.uk

FIELD CREW NECK

Service rating : Easy to use and good service....the staff in my local store (Ringwood) are always friendly and helpful. Which you should recognise Thanks
Product: Love the quality and got it at sale price so we'll pleased.

OMBRE STRIPE TEE

• SARAH L/SLEEVE TEE
  • GINGERLILLY TOP

Service rating : Reasonably quick delivery to shop. Shop very helpful.
Product: Design and colours re lovely, material a bit thin

ASHTON LS POLO

• VINTAGE CHINO

The Clothes are great quality. Service is great.
However, a lot of the trouser's (particularly the new types) that I really like aren't made in my size, 32 Short, so I ended up buying the Vintage Chino, despite preferring other styles.

PADSTOW PIQUE SWEAT

Service rating : East to use website, reasonable delivery times and efficient tracking.
Product: This is the second pique sweat I have bought. It is comfortable, well made and looks 'casual smart'.

MYRTLE DRESS

• HUNTINGDON JACKET

Service rating : Good products, good servce
Product: Shapeless compared to the summer version, such a shame. Gorgeous colour-way (blue green floral) but the dress just looked like a sack on me.

Following your recent order, we would like to thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts on our product as your feedback is very much appreciated.

We were sorry to hear that on this occasion, the fitting of the Myrtle Dress was not quite suitable. As we recognise that you are a loyal customer, we hope that you were entirely pleased with the rest of your order.

We hope you will continue to enjoy shopping with Crew.

VINTAGE CABLE CREW NECK

• CREW 1/2 BUTTON SWEAT
  • CLASSIC PIQUE SWEAT

Service rating : I had difficulty ordering online and by phone so sent an email explaining this. I heard back very quickly and everything was sorted out in a phone call by a very courteous lady. My only regret was that some of the items I wanted to order had been sold out in my size by the time I had been able to make contact.
Product: Lovely quality. Not worn yet as the weather has turned warmer again. I hope it washes well!

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, following your recent order with us.

As we continually work hard to provide excellent service to our customers, we are very pleased that you were satisfied with the service received. Please be assured, your feedback is much appreciated and has been passed on to the appropriate department.

We thank you again for your kind comments, hope that you will continue shopping with us and enjoying our collections.

MACKIE SCARF

• HERSTON CHECK BLAZER
  • LEDBURY BLAZER

Service-Bewertung : Alles okay.
Produkt : Prima.

GBR MICRO FLEECE

Service rating : Very good
Product: Good

FLAG HOODY

• SNOWFLAKE COSY SOCK

Would be excellent if not for the delivery issues from Royal Mail... They left my order at the front of my house in a bag( which was then stolen!). Crewe were fantastic and sent another straight away- only for Royal Mail to do the same thing - luckily it wasn't stolen 2nd time around!

Thank you for your feedback following your recent order with us. We are sorry to hear this and we would like to assure you that your comments have been logged within our despatch team here at Head Office.

We hope you will continue to enjoy shopping with us.

REVERSIBLE GILET

Service-Bewertung : Alles prima
Produkt : Die Weste war vom Schnitte her leider unten zu weit und etwas zu kurz

HUNTINGDON JACKET

Service rating : Good service on the local branch at walton on thames a pleasure to buy crew items both on line or in store thanks Darcy
Product: Great quality products at an affordable price

VARSITY STRIPE POLO

Service rating : One of the few shops (the West Quay shop in Southampton) that I have thorouglky enjoyed shopping in. The staff were very helpful but not pushy. The availability of an iPad on which to order items not held on stock for free delivery is very useful innovation. The goods seem to be well made, the fabrics comfortable and colours and patterns interesting. The online shop is easy to use and delivery prompt.
Product: Very comfortable, good fit and the colour (birch) has depth without being garish.

CREW CLASSIC GILET

• FIELD CREW NECK

Service rating : quick delivery
Product: great jumper

MIDHURST SWEAT

Service rating : Simple easy process. I really like the fact I can have items sent to my nearest shop.
Product: I really like your stuff. Stylish and not to pretentious.

CLASSIC PIQUE SWEAT

• CREW 1/2 BUTTON SWEAT
  • ELOISE SHIRT

ok

SARAH L/SLEEVE TEE

Service rating : Good and helpful service :)
Product: Very happy with the products,great quality

GBR MICRO FLEECE

Service rating : I do deliver and collect to the Dartmouth store and the staff there are excellent, friendly and helpful.
Product: Good quality product

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback following your recent order with us. We are delighted to receive your positive comments regarding your shopping experience in one of our retail stores and we would like to assure you that your feedback will be passed on to our retail management team here at Head Office.

We hope you continue to enjoy shopping with us.

CLASSIC PIQUE POLO

Service rating : Always clear communication
Product: Always good quality

CLASSIC PIQUE POLO

Service rating : Great service
Product: Excellent quality and excellent service. Keep up the good work.

EVIE JUMPER

• CLASSIC MARINA SHOES
  • GINGERLILLY TOP

Don't know - I haven' t opened it Xmas present from me to me via the kids

GBR TECHNICAL SPRAY JACKET

Great service Jacket arrived on time

MIDHURST SWEAT

• GBR MICRO FLEECE

Easy, fast and efficient

REVERSIBLE GILET

Very helpful assistant at Beaconsfield branch where I collected my gilet. 14 was too big but there was a size 12 in the shop which the assistant immediately changed it for

We hope you continue to enjoy shopping with us.