Crew Clothing Co. Reviews

Consumer ratings of Crew Clothing Co.

Feedback for www.crewclothing.co.uk has been compiled from 50027 Customer Reviews

• 03/08/2009
  • Great British Clothing - unmistakable quality, the highest attention to detail & timeless styles combine to create an effortlessly relaxed look that exudes the Crew understated confidence. Our classic style goes hand in hand with a relaxed lifestyle, yet one where each & every moment with friends & family is appreciated and living life to the full is certainly the norm. With Crew Clothing Co founded in Salcombe, the coastal roots remain core to the brand - over 15 years it has grown into a British lifestyle brand that is as appropriate for sailing or apres-ski as it is for smarter occasions that require a stylish look.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.crewclothing.co.uk

HIGHLAND WAX JACKET

Service rating : Easy to use website and quick efficient delivery.
Product: Well made jacket. True to size so no need for returns.

CLASSIC SHIRT

• STRIPE COSY SOCK
  • CREW CABLE V NECK

Service rating : Excellent service and good quality products
Product: Bought as Xmas present for my wife - so the jury is out. Looks good to me!

BROADWATER CHECK

Service rating : Fast and prompt
Product: Very good

FOXLEY FINE GAUGE V NECK

Service rating : good
Product: good

BANBURY CHECK SHIRT

Service is helpful and friendly .. thank you!

DORNOCH CHECK SHIRT

Service rating : Speedy and reliable
Product: Bought as a Christmas present so will have to wait until Dec 25 to really see/evaluate product

MILLY SHIRT

Service rating : Quick turn around
Product: just received two shirts and before I had chance to wear them I am invited to purchase other items at a 25% discount. All rather frustrating as the garments I bought are now priced at a much lower price than I paid. To say the least I am some what disappointed!

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback following your recent order with us. We are sorry for any disappointment caused by the timing of our promotion, and any inconvenience caused.

We hope this will not dissuade you from continuing to shop with us.

CLASSIC PIQUE POLO

Arrived very quickly and was able to collect from local shop.

PADSTOW PIQUE SWEAT

Helpful staff. Efficient delivery.

FLAG HOODY

Service rating : Great clothes with great quality.
Product: Excellent product. Nice and warm. Have now brought both colours.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback, following your recent order with us.

As we continually work to offer an exciting range of quality products, we are thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with the Flag Hoody.

We thank you again for your kind comments, hope that you will continue shopping with us and enjoying our collections.

MISCHA DRESS

Service rating : Payed for next day delivery to my daughters address, you delivered to billing address so did not arrive for my daughters birthday, it arrived 3 days later then crew blamed the delivery company but it was crew that parcelled up and address the article. Very bad service. Would not use your co again.
Product: When we eventually got it. Poor services.

26-Nov-2014
When I rang your complaint department regarding the above order the young man in the office used the couldn't care less attitude, He refunded my next day delivery charge but just blamed the delivery company. Very poor service from a company like Crew. I did try to order the item in person in your Marlborough shop but their ipad was nt charged so had to order online, not good all round from Crew.

Following your recent feedback, we are very sorry to hear of your disappointment in the service received. I would like to assure you that your feedback is much appreciated and has been addressed within the appropriate department here at Head Office.

Please accept our extended apologies, as on this occasion our usual high standards of service were not met. We sincerely hope this will not dissuade you from shopping with us and enjoying future collections.

HENBURY COAT

Service rating : Always great clothes as you'd expect
Product: Just brilliant size perfect fit great I'm size 12 and 5ft 8 so was worried it might not be long enough sleeves and length but perfect fit

BELINDA SHIRT

• CREW TWILL STRIPE

All v efficient and nice quick delivery time. Thank you.

RIDLEY GILET

Service rating : Quick and efficient service.
Product: Great product but could do with a loop to hang it on the peg!!

ABINGDON GINGHAM

Service rating : Just great and a quick service
Product: Very pleased with shirt

AINTREE JACKET

Service rating : Exelent jacket. Delivery spot on
Product: Very well made, good design, bought in sale so even better value.

LANGHAM COAT

Service rating : Wonderful
Product: Perfect

WELLS STRIPE SHIRT

Service rating : Easy ordering on website and prompt delivery.
Product: Recipient very pleased with this shirt - good fit and quality.

OVERCOMBE JKT

Service rating : Good customer service
Product: Poorly made

Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts, following your recent purchase. We are very sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction in the finishing on the Overcombe Jacket.

Please be assured, your feedback is of great importance to us and has been passed on to our garment technicians at Head Office.

We hope that you can accept our sincere apologies for any disappointment caused, as we hope this will not dissuade you from shopping with us.

OTLEY PINPOINT STRIPE

Service rating : Service is prompt and goods are of a good quality
Product: Follows in the line of other quality products

ARCTIC PARKER

Service rating : Service as described
Product: As described

26-Nov-2014
Good

BALLATER SLIM CORD

Service rating : All ok.
Product: Good quality, nice colour. A little large around the waist for me, but that often happens, so not just a crew clothing fit issue!

CLASSIC 1/2 ZIP

Service rating : Excellent service. Arrived quickly and item as described.
Product: Good quality and looks stylish.

HOLLY CARDIGAN

Service rating : Very pleasing
Product: Very efficient

FOXLEY V-NECK

Service rating : First class prompt service.
Product: My husband was very pleased with the quality of these pullovers however where he normally has XL large size I have had to return for XXL

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback following your recent order with us. We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with your purchase of the Foxley V Neck. However, we are sorry if the sizing of this item was not quite as expected.

We hope that you will continue to enjoy shopping with us for our future collections.