Clifford James Reviews

Consumer ratings of Clifford James

Feedback for www.clifford-james.co.uk has been compiled from 85276 Customer Reviews

• 22/05/2008
  • Clifford James sells mens and womens shoes and clothing, and has a database of over 600,000 loyal customers. Although, the business has become one of the largest suppliers of shoes in the UK, we have never lost sight of what has taken us here, namely quality and value for money.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.clifford-james.co.uk

Viners Saute Pan

• Gorilla Super Glue
  • Cooks Professional Multi Blender Cup Set

Customer service was very good including sorting out an error with the free gift

Garden Gear 18V Cordless Lithium-ion Hedge Trimmer

Service rating : When I received my Hedge Trimmer I was not very pleased to find that the Battery was not working, but having reporting my problem to( Christopher) the matter was speedily put right, and a new Battery was swiftly posted to me and all is now well.
Product: Machine working well giving satisfactory results.

Outdoor Pizza Oven, Smoker & BBQ

This one is slightly tricky as I don't think the issue is with Clifford James but more the delivery company they use.

The item was delivered on the correct time schedule as estimated but it was scratched, damaged, dents on it and holes punched throughout.

Buckled parts that wouldn't have fitted was the main concern.

Notified C J and a replacement was sent out.

Replacement was received - this time with just the chimney that was scratched, dented and buckled.

A replacement chimney was sent out after a couple of days and finally it could be assembled.

Cooks Professional 8-in-1 Multi Cooker

prompt no quibble wexchange of faulty item

Thank you for the positive feedback. Much appreciated.

Lumbar Support Cushion

I HAD TO PHONE UP TO ASK WHERE MY ORDER WAS. I WAS PROMISED TO GET MY POSTAGE BACK WHICH NEVER HAPPENED. WAS GOING TO BUY SOME SHOES BUT ORDERED ELSEWHERE. ALAN

St Kitts Rattan Furniture Set

My goods never arrived and I had to make 3 calls to the company before they admitted they had no idea where they were. I am still waiting fr a refund.

Squirrel Proof Bird Feeders - Twin Pack

Service rating : excellent service.
Product: Waiting to put in the garden.

Classic City Shoe

• Classic Cheltenham Brogue

Service rating : Easy ordering, rapid delivery, value for money
Product: These were a present. I understand that the recipient was delighted with the quality and fit of the two pairs of shoes

Zennox 6-in-1 Midi Hi-Fi Music System

Delivery came when stated and up till now no complaints

Viners 19 Piece Barbecue Tool Set

Service rating : Company dealt very badly with my order and my payment. Not too much coordination. Most emails addressed to myself but then one to my husband??
Explanations given but very weak! Need to step up their customer service and their communication. Very very disappointed.
Product: No product out of stock!!!!

Set of Four Solar Diamond Stake Lights

received originally as free gift liked them so much I ordered 2 more sets.

Gentle Grip Socks - 6 Pack - Mixed

Service rating : I have nothing but compliments to make
Product: My husband is very pleased with them. Lovely colours and fit perfectly. Let's see how long they will last with his feet in them! His records are bad!!

The Ultimate Zero Gravity Chair

• Zero Gravity Side Table

Service rating : Products didn't arrive together and there was no notice that it would be otherwise. I had to make the calls to chase the products and waited nearly a week for the chairs to arrive.
Product: There are already small rust areas and I have only had the product for a month and have never used them.

Unisex Diabetic Socks

• Set of 3 Beehive Garden Planters

Service rating : I still have not received the order
Product: I still have not received them

Garden Gear 7.2V Cordless Lithium-ion Trimming Shears

Service rating : Packaged well. Delivery time as promised
Product: Made those little pruning jobs that I kept putting off so much easier and enjoyable to do.

28-Aug

Set of 3 Beehive Garden Planters

Service rating : first class service
Product: very good value

Brogues - Men's Real Leather Shoes

Service rating : Great service quick dispatch - Free delivery should be compulsory from £30 up spent not more
Product: Look a solid Pair of shoes, well finished- a few minor scuffs
Look forwards to wearing them till their death

Supermocs Men's Slippers

Service rating : I like the service and the ease of exchanging items
Product: I am reasonably happy with my slippers but they are not as good as a similar pair I purchased before. The quality is not quite as good and aesthetically not as pleasing

Maxi Vac Handheld Vacuum

Service rating : none
Product: none

Viners Saute Pan

Quick delivery and well packed.

XL Zero Gravity Chairs

Service rating : I placed two orders. One for one zero gravity sun chair and a cover and a free set of solar garden lights and after the first delivery another order for another two zero gravity sun chairs, covers and a free gift. Both orders were forgotten about and not dispatched. I had to ring up for both orders and the sales team had to chase the dispatch as they were on hold. The second order I only received two chairs but did not receive the two chair covers, or the free gift a three tier launch box. I am still waiting for the missing items. Not happy as don't know when the two covers or free lunch box are due to arrive.
Product: Chair is excellent and very comfortable hence the second order. Shame the customer service doesn't get any better. (:-<}

Maxi Vac Handheld Vacuum

Service rating : Very good service a nd the product is brilliant and great value for money will definitely use your company again
Product: Excellent produce and very good value for money

Fantastic feedback, thank you! We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Linen Mix Shorts - Navy Melange

• Linen Mix Shorts - Grey Melange

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Great fit and quality but the colour is different from what you see on line

Brilliant! Glad to hear you're pleased with our service. Thank you for your feedback.

Electric Weed Sweeper

Service rating : Delivery within the selected time
Product: Does not do the job it is supposed to be designed for poor quality jumps around and a total waste of money

Cooks Professional Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker

Service rating : The ice cream maker took a bit longer to arrive than I thought it would but nevertheless it was packaged very well.
Product: It's a great little machine. I can use the fruit from my garden to make some fab ice cream and sorbets. Going to make blackberry ice cream today!