Appliances Online Reviews

Consumer ratings of Appliances Online

Feedback for www.appliancesonline.com.au has been compiled from 108538 Customer Reviews

• 16/04/2009
  • Appliances Online is the leading online retailer of home appliances in Australia. In business since 2005, we are trusted by more than 260,000 customers nationwide. We offer the widest online range of all the top brands, deliver Australia-wide and are focused on providing the best customer service experience every single time.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.appliancesonline.com.au
26-Jun-2014

Bosch Dishwasher SMS50E32AU

The service was great. I ordered the dishwasher at 10pm and 9am the next morning it was in place. They even removed the old one. The dishwasher itself is super quiet- sometimes I have to check it's actually on. It's simple to use. The only thing is how well it dries but you can set it to an intensive dry (instructions in manual) and that seems to help.

19-Jun-2014

7.5kg Front Load Fisher & Paykel Washing Machine WH7560P1

Great product and price.
Not completely happy with delivery boys leaving greasy hand prints over white wall. Or the fact that only just found out that i could have been earning virgin frequent flyer points on my many purchasers - should have been asked when buying the product over the phone.

17-Jun-2014

8kg Front Load LG Washing Machine WD14024D6

I had to call them back to balance the machine and they said they could come the next day. They arrived and fixed the problem in no time. Excellent service over the phone as well.

15-Jun-2014

Breville Slow Cooker BSC500

excellent price, and the very best delivery service we have ever had, courier was on time, after confirming by phone the delivery time frame.
GREAT WORK ALL ROUND

05-Jun-2014

Bosch Dishwasher SMI40M05AU

Quick delivery, easy process. I was a little annoyed a week or so later the brand I purchased were giving extras away if you purchased. Didn't get anything except what I bought. Overall service very good

01-Jun-2014

Samsung UA40F6400 Series 6 40 inch 101.6cm Smart Full HD 3D LED LCD TV

Brilliant service. Everything got here safely and fast. Thank you so much.

30-May-2014

Dimplex 3kW Portable Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner DC10RC

loud in operation, would rather spend money on other brand

28-May-2014

Samsung Dishwasher DWFG725L

I bought Samsung dishwasher, quite happy with the service from Appliance Online, the item was delivered next day.
Regarding dishwasher, its too ealry to say, but it looks good, only thing is dishes are not drying as expected. I am playing with few different cycle lets see how its perform in coming days.

26-May-2014

7.5kg Front Load Samsung Washing Machine WF1752WPC

the machine runs smoothly and as describe, the staff was friendly and product deliver was on-time too

26-May-2014

Oliveri Sonetto Sink SN1064

very happy with telephone communication and speed of delivery

24-May-2014

Fisher & Paykel Gas Cooktop CG603DNGGB1

• Bosch Compact Modular Dishwasher SCE53M05AU

Products arrived at scheduled time; one critical reason I use your company is that I don't have to wait around (or orgainize someone else to) for deliveries.

19-May-2014

90L Westinghouse Bar Freezer WFM0900WC

Extremely rude and argumentative customer support operators.

19-May-2014

Panasonic Microwave NNST641W

• 115L Whirlpool Bar Fridge WRO12SW

Easy purchase process. Excellent email communication. Follow up reminder re delivery date / time - was provided with a 2 hour delivery time 'window' and goods were delivered during this time. Excellent

16-May-2014

228L Samsung Fridge SR227MW

Good suction, great product!

248L Fisher & Paykel Fridge E249TLW

I had a very positive response when making my purchase. Rang the customer line with a query and the friendly sales girl took my payment over the phone there and then which was a great help to me. Happy with the product and delivery.

10kg Front Load LG Washing Machine WD14070SD6

Fantastic! Great product and the delivery guys were so helpful and went way beyond what I expected.

Delonghi Toaster CTJ2003BK

• Delonghi Kettle KBJ2001B

Excellent service ,Next day delivery and very well priced
love shopping with u guys at appliances online
100% Happy with your appliances i have purchased
Thankyou .

Dishlex Dishwasher DX103SK

Great customer service!

Sony BDPS5100 3D Full HD Blu-Ray with WiFi

Excellent quick efficient service. Always very helpful.

Freestanding Westinghouse Dual Fuel Oven/Stove DSP635S

This is the first time I have uses Appliances Online and I will certainly be back. Very competitive pricing, easy to use service and everything happened as promised with delivery and take away of our old stove. Highly recommended!

Delonghi Nespresso "U" Coffee Machine EN210BAE

My product is exactly what i ordered and it arrived in the specified timing.
No hassles at all and would buy again from appliances online.

13-May-2014

Tefal Cook4Me Multi Cooker CY7018

• Panasonic DMR-PWT635GL 3D Blu-Ray Player / Recorder
  • Philips Iron GC4912

Very good at booking & arranging a time to deliver but then they arrived one day early & didn't pick up the appliance we would have liked to have removed (my son didn't realise it needed to be picked up & I wasn't home). If you are coming early & I had asked for something to be removed, I would have liked the delivery driver to ask about it.

12-May-2014

• Westinghouse Gas Cooktop GHR17S

As I had expected

11-May-2014

Samsung Microwave ME6144ST

Fantastic service and so easy. Microwave brilliant and great value