Jewellery Maker Review

Consumer ratings of Jewellery Maker

Feedback for www.jewellerymaker.com has been compiled from 138899 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Jewellery Maker is the only UK channel devoted to people who make their own jewellery, whether for personal use, gifts or for resale.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 14-Jun-2019

With this order, I did have an issue, i was sent a strand of another gemstone that was very high end, so I called in and spoke to the customer service, and she went through the procedure of returning the strand, she was very apologetic, I returned the strand and they kept me in the loop and also sent out the correct order within a few days and refunded me for the return postage.

It was a pleasure to deal with the young lady that helped me she is a credit to the JM family.

45cts Dinosaur Bone Multi Shape Cabochons Assortment.

My grandson will love them, he's 3 and loves dinosaurs, I am making him a memory box for when he's older, I am collecting gemstones for a collection for him along with the corresponding educational information. would love to see more of this type of item on JM.