Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 150863 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Fantastic service :) great products and delivery time

Rate our service

Some products especially on sale does not have full description
Like exact Colour or for instance a picture of opened lipstick

Rate our service

Competitive pricing and speedy delivery

Rate our service

I was completely satisfied by the product and the delivery

Rate our service

Fast delivery. Good price.

Rate our service

Prompt service with products delivery helped with good tracking to follow its arrival.

Fast

Rate our service

Much better service than Cult Beauty. Would like to see some brands such as Disciple and Milk.

Fast & efficient

I have used Dr Pierre Ricaud’s products for10-15 years because:-
1. Good products which suit my skin.
2. Competitive prices and deals eg. Buy one get one free.

This doesn’t happen with you and the prices have gone up, but the delivery process was very good

Hi

I have passed your comments to the relevant team which will help us to improve our service going forward

Katie

Katie

Rate our service

The matt lipstick stays on quite, or very well, but I've found it to be a bit drying. I haven't used the gloss much yet.

Rate our service

The order process was clear and easy. Products arrived quickly and in good packaging. The selection of the website is amazing!

Rate our service

Fast delivery. Great samples too.

Rate our service

Easy to use and good delivery service. When confirmation came through the estimated delivery date was a lot later than it said when I placed the order, but it thankfully arrived sooner than expected, which was a relief as it was a gift!

Rate our service

Very good product excellent value and very prompt service and delivery

Rate our service

I like to buy skincare products from Feelunique. There are adequate choices waiting for me.

Rate our service

Good products and service.

Rate our service

Excellent range of products from well known brands as well as niche brands. The website is very easy to use and well designed,and the offers are a nice bonus.

Rate our service

Excellent service with good discounts and prompt delivery!

Rate our service

Fab company very quick delivery will definitely use again

Rate our service

Best price and prompt service

24-May

Rate our service

Stock my favourite brands, delivery is easy as I use the Asda click and collect service so I can pick up my items when it’s convenient for me. I get money off my favourite brand every time - couldn’t ask for more !

24-May

Rate our service

Still not received my order! Was a birthday present and didn’t get it on time. Still haven’t had it!

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

So sorry to hear you have not received your order.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Thanks, Zowie
23-May

Rate our service

I haven’t got my money back yet

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Please note that refunds take 2-3 days to clear back to the payment provider.

Thanks, Zowie