easyhome Reviews

Consumer ratings of easyhome

Feedback for www.easyhome.ca has been compiled from 8407 Customer Reviews

• 06/08/2014
  • We believe every person deserves a chance to live their life without that rambling worry money can bring. That’s why we offer flexible loans and lease payment plans to fit your budget and lifestyle – so you can focus on the things that matter. Go easy. Live your life.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.easyhome.ca

Easyhome

Delivery was on time..however I applied since the summer time for a fridge and I only got the fridge now in December! Took way too long to get stock.

Easyhome

Easy home has great customer service.

Easyhome

Tres bonne equipe a lecoute de ses client merci detre une aussi bonne equipe

Easyhome

I have an nothing but exceptional service with the staff at Easy Home. The staff have been so helpful and resourceful with information about your products and services here. I have and would always recommend Easy Home to my friends and family and coworkers. Thank you for everything.
Elisabeth

Easyhome

It took me easily 15 emails to get the right info, then when I went in to the store they had no clue what I was talking about. Got it sorted out, when it was shipped to my house the game console didn’t work, had to drive back to the store and exchange it. More of a hassle than expected especially when your competitors offered similar deals.

Thank you for your feedback Norman. We are sorry to hear of your experiences and the length of time that it took for your to get this resolved.

We will be forwarding your feedback to our Customer Resolution Team and a representative will be reaching out to you to further discuss and confirm that your products are working.

The team @easyhome. #goeasy

Easyhome

Had a small issue regarding payments that took a fairly long time to clear up. Other than that, the service is good.

Very good help

Easyhome

Super service à la clientèle et toujours courtois, Suzanne la gérante est au top , pour le magasin de st jean sur Richelieu, boulevard séminaire.

Easyhome

We had bought a laptop for my son through easy home. It has malfunctioned several times. (Laptop errors, nothing that was our fault we were told) the last time we picked it up we received he charging cord damaged so we had to buy another one. The people seem nice. But we receive about 4 phone calls reminding us to pay the day before it's due so that's a bit irritating.

Easyhome

J aime le service personnalisé qu'offre le service à la clientèle. Plusieurs possibilités s'offrent à nous. Au final, easy home est le magasin le plus accessible par rapport qualité \prix....je le recommande!!!!

Easyhome

Thay did everything to get me what i wanted could not ask for better than that

15-Dec-2017
No comment

Easyhome

They are very friendly and definitely know what they are talking about! 100% great job!

Easyhome

The service and staff including delivery was awesome. Great people.

Easyhome

Not pleased with the way I have been treated resently, like my account being paid on time and not being appreciated as a customer. Poor communication with store and customer for follow up.

Good

Easyhome

Pour ma pars tres bon service et jadore mes meubles merciii

Easyhome

Great bunch that work there. Always friendly always so helpful

Easyhome

Very helpful and very friendly.

Easyhome

The men at the store were so friendly and kind, I told them my budget and what I was needing and they helped me find everything for that I expected. Thank you easyhome for making this Christmas great for my family :)

Easyhome

I made my first time purchase through easyhome and left and was delivered my items. I was given my agreement but was not verbally told anything, including first payment due date. The regional manager gave me a call and explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. She is definitely the absolute definition of excellent customer service! Although my initial experience was not exceptional, knowing that the regional manager is very customer oriented more than made up for it. I would return in the future for sure!

Easyhome

Very friendly, they make every attempt to make sure you get what you’re looking for as quickly as possible

Easyhome

They were great helped me with what I wanted

Amazing staff

Easyhome

It's good when you need it right away

Easyhome

Mike was excellent. I dealt with him primarily by email to get everything set up and he took my first payment in person. He was friendly and courteous and wanted to make sure I didn't have any questions and my needs had been met. The manager Eddie was fantastic. He helped me through signing the agreements, getting agreement completed for payments to come out of my account. He is very down to earth and he made it feel okay for me to come to Easyhome. There has always been stigma attached to places like this, but we all go through things in life that may hurt our credit at one point or another - divorce, child loss, etc and having this as an option when the banks won't help is a relief. Eddie assured me that if anything happened with the items that I had gotten to contact him and he'd help me through the process. Thanks so much.