easyhome Reviews

Consumer ratings of easyhome

Feedback for www.easyhome.ca has been compiled from 8227 Customer Reviews

• 06/08/2014
  • We believe every person deserves a chance to live their life without that rambling worry money can bring. That’s why we offer flexible loans and lease payment plans to fit your budget and lifestyle – so you can focus on the things that matter. Go easy. Live your life.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.easyhome.ca

Easyhome

Very courteous staff and very helpful

Easyhome

Excellent help from the customer rep Jon, the delivery driver was friendly and prompt, and the product was what I was expecting. All good!

Easyhome

Service is always good, Robin is the best

Easyhome

I gave poor rating and main reason is that if they prequalify for some items that can not be same items you going to get. I was so excited when i choose dining set and furniture online. But when i went to store to sign leese aggriment they told me i can not have those item instead i can have used furniture for now to build my trust with them. I totally understand that but wanted to be upfront from their side

Easyhome

I have been very happy with everything. Thank you you guys for being so understanding. Hope you all have lots of happiness in your lives to come. Take care and thanks.

David Nicholson

Easyhome

Instore staff always helpful. Delivery guys were amazing!!!!

19-Feb-2018
Great instore staff and awesome delivery guys!!!

Easyhome

I have been waiting months for a washer that I am paying for and I think it's unexpectable but lord forbid I'm late on payments they call all call or text they don't like to wait for there money and I don't like to wait for things I'm paying for

We appreciate your sharing your feedback with us, Katrina. We're sorry to hear about the delay, and would like to look into this matter for you.

You will be contacted by a member of our Customer Resolutions department and a team member will be reaching out to further discuss.

We want to make sure you receive product soon, so we look forward to connecting with you.

Easyhome

Great service. Fun and good energy!

Easyhome

The store manager, Melanie and the delivery guys were amazing very happy with service and how quickly everything fell into place they went above and beyond and made everything so easy and lovely products top end

Friendly and helpful service

Easyhome

Easy transactions helpful staff and you get to enjoy whatever you get right away

good

Easyhome

We have never had any issues with their staff or products.

Easyhome

The experience was OK but the sales guy that helped me ended up being the delivery guy as well and he was not suited to be a delivery guy. Extremely over anxious to give up and just take the sofa back cause it "wouldn't fit" so I ended up being the guy to get it delivered into my apartment. Then he calls a couple days later inquiring about payment because he screwed up when he entered my Payment into the computer and it looked like I was negligent on my first payment which I wasnt.

Easyhome

Sue was great and answered all our questions very friendly and made sure we understood everything and was a pleasure to deal with

Easyhome

The service was excellent Tony did a really good job.The delevery was very proffesional as well .

Very helpful

Easyhome

Dwayne and his crew are very good to me. Dwayne has always went out of his way to help me in anyway.

Easyhome

Great service the People there are very helpful and understanding and help u fit ur budget

Store manager is amazing at 906

Easyhome

Great customer service with a personal touch!

Easyhome

Everything great employees as well service delivery all around great start to finish experience

16-Feb-2018
Wide selection inventory good and purchases can be ordered if not

Fast, easy and friendly

15-Feb

Easyhome

Charging late fees twice and not returning calls

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Noella.

We're going to forward your feedback to our Customer Resolutions department and a team member will ensure you were not incorrectly charged two late fees.

Also, the issue with lack of follow up is concerning. We always try our best to keep customers updated with their accounts, so follow up is very important and we need to make sure we are doing this in a timely manner.

Again, we're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, but we look forward to speaking with you soon.

15-Feb

Easyhome

I rented an I-Mac computer and put two payments down and was quoted a rental price and date of next payment due. I came home from work one day, seven days before the payment was due, and had a notice from easy-home saying my payment was late. They copied my cell number down wrong so they had to call my contacts on the contract. I tried to call them and they never picked up the three times in one night I called them back. The collections person at the shop said that I was late with my payment and that the amount that was quoted and written down on my contract was wrong. I agreed to pay the new price but am not very happy with this. If they have staff they need to be trained properly AND they need to COMMUNICATE with each other.

We're so sorry to hear of this confusion, Doris. This is definitely not the way we planned on proceeding with our collections activity, and we want to make sure this is all sorted out.

Although the proper arrangements have been made, we would like to still review this matter, so your feedback will be forwarded to our Customer Resolutions department and a team member will reach out to further discuss.

Again, we're sorry to hear this happened, but we look forward to reaching out to you soon.