easyhome Reviews

Consumer ratings of easyhome

Feedback for www.easyhome.ca has been compiled from 7788 Customer Reviews

• 06/08/2014
  • We believe every person deserves a chance to live their life without that rambling worry money can bring. That’s why we offer flexible loans and lease payment plans to fit your budget and lifestyle – so you can focus on the things that matter. Go easy. Live your life.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.easyhome.ca

Easyhome

Easy to deal with..never have any issues

Easyhome

Super helpful and love the team here. Always bend over backwards to get what I need and very knowledgeable. That's why they keep getting my business.

Easyhome

It's my first time paying this bill on line it wasn't going through I called my branch at Yorkgate Mall a lady answered she guid me through it until I was finished I thank her she was excellent

Easyhome

They leave no room for unexpected situations and do not explain things clear.

Easyhome

Easyhome is amazing, they care and respect for their customers in a way that no other place does!

They r good service

Easyhome

Great service and excellent people.

Easyhome

It's good service excellent customer service and good material

Easyhome

Always friendly and very helpful

Easyhome

Very amazing customer service and easy to get along with def would recommend
To others to go for purchasing things

Easyhome

Good customer service excellent delivery service

Great people

Easyhome

Very polite and helpful and will go back again

Easyhome

havent gotten in to the system yet

Excellent friendly service

Easyhome

Awesome group of staff always help as much as possible and quick service

Easyhome

Livy and Kirsten from the Olds store are amazing ladies. They have been very kind, caring and very understanding of my unforeseen circumstances. They have gone above and beyond anything that I ever expected. I will never forget how caring all the staff at the Olds Alberta store are. Yours truly Sherry Lee Baker

09-Dec-2017
Excellent customer service. Kind and caring staff.

Gave me great service

Easyhome

Amanda was excellent in helping me select the things I got for my living room package. The delivery was excellent and the support was great for part of the package that wasn't working.

Easyhome

I've always had excellent service from Easyhome.

Easyhome

Excellent service, quick delivery.

Love the convenience
Love the customer service!!!
No complaints from me !!!

Easyhome

They are the best company I have ever dealt with..great variety of things for your home..
Staff is amazing..

Easyhome

Great service in store, my product ended up taking much longer to get to me then planned as it had to be shipped from a store in moncton, and the store in moncton had bad communication skills. The moncton store repeatedly told us the product was shipped and it wasn't. The store here fixed the issue as quickly as they could and credited me having to way so long.

Easyhome

Wonderful service. Ordered me what I wanted.