Nisbets Express Catering Equipment Reviews

Consumer ratings of Nisbets Express Catering Equipment

Feedback for www.nisbets.com.au has been compiled from 10873 Customer Reviews

• 23/09/2010
  • Nisbets provide 4,000 catering equipment, hospitality and food service products. They offer a 5% price match guarantee, 30 day hassle free returns, and same day despatch.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.nisbets.com.au

Milan Chafer Set Four Pack GN - 1/1

• Olympia Chafing Liquid Fuel 2 Hour (Pack 12)
  • Olympia Chafing Liquid Fuel 4 Hour (Pack 12)

Super fast delivery

Arc Tulip Beer Glass 560 ml (box 48)

Service rating : Excellent company! Never any issues always very good service and quick deliveries. Thanks Obi.
Product: Nice glasses!

Apuro Waffle Maker

I live in rural NSW , my item was ordered and shipped instantly nearly overnight thanks

Le Chef 'Staycool' Hat Black - Size L

• Pizza Pan Alum 380mm
  • Vogue Wide Neck Heavy Duty Sauce Bottle Clear - 16oz

Service rating : Easy to use booking page and next day delivery. Very affordable shipping price too.
Product: As expected

Black Steel Bistro High Stool with Backrest (Pack 4)

Friendly and helpful staff

Jantex Soft Hygiene Broom Red 18" 457mm

Service rating : Cannot rate as not yet installed
Product: Not yet used

21-May-2018
Not yet installed

21-May-2018
Not yet installed

Bead Table Fork St/St (Box 12)

• Vogue Measuring Spoons (Set 6)

Service rating : Your service is so fast very impressed. The only thing I would like changed is that
the invoice was packed in with the items bought or it was emailed immediately without me having to ring and request one be sent. Order confirmation is not classed as an invoice with our auditors.
Product: Good quality

Schneider Flour/Cocoa Sieves 300mm Diameter Mesh - 1mm

good service

Hygiplas Colour Coded Cutting Mat Set (Pack 6)

Service rating : Very efficient and only took 3 days from ordering to delivery - not counting the weekend. I already have my eye on another purchase. Thank you.
Product: Very good quality.

Hand Lemon Squeezer Powder Coated

Service rating : Excellent service - fabulous fast delivery as always. Thank you
Product: Great little gadget !

Arcoroc Brio Flute 160ml Sheer Rim (Box 24)

Service rating : Very quick and efficient
Product: Fine

Birko Conveyor Toaster

Service rating : I called and spoke to a representative as our original order kept getting put back for delivery, I changed my order and it came within 5 days. Thankyou
Product: Just what we ordered

Bolero Steel Bistro High Stool with Wooden Seatpad (Black) (Pack 4)

A real lack of common sense and empathy as far as the customer service I received. Even having escalated my issue up to a "manager" I found the service I got was absolutely woeful at best. While Nisbets offer a good range of well priced items, I find myself for the first time ever, preferring to just buy online and just bypass the so called sales team completely.

I can understand your disappointment when learning the wrong chairs had been ordered. We are very sorry for this and recognize the inconvenience this has caused for you. Once our sales team discovered their error they did their best to compensate by offering you a free upgrade on some further products you were looking to purchase.

I can also see our resolutions team worked quickly and efficiently to bring these chairs back and then arranged for the correct ones to be sent out to you.

Again we are very sorry for this error and we hope that you will continue to choose Nisbets for your catering equipment needs.

Kind regards,

NISBETS

Olympia Display Crate with Blackboard Side 1/1 GN

Service rating : Fast efficient service!
Product: Providing an updated café décor experience for our staff - love them!

20-May

Duralex Provence Tumbler - 250ml 8.75oz (1040A) (Box 6)

• Duralex Provence Tumbler - 90ml 3oz (1036A) (Box 6)

Service rating : Each time I use Nisbets I have a very responsive and courteous team member help me with my purchase.
Product: Exactly what I needed

20-May

Bolero Steel Dining Sidechair with Wood Seatpad (White) (Pack 4)

Service rating : Went to your pickup outlet in Dandenong to collect 20 chairs. Asked for assistance to pack in car, no help. Has to do two trips.
This has happened before,will not buy again.
Must do more after sale service.
Product: Have bought a number of your chairs, have large hotel motelcomplex. Good quality.

Good Afternoon John,

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently investigating this issue further and will be in contact with you shortly.

Kind Regards

19-May

Dick Sharpening Steel Oval - 30cm 12"

• Spare Blade Medium for D445
  • Vogue Sharpening Stone

Service rating : good
Product: good

19-May

Olympia Nomi Blue Tapas Rectangular Plate 9.7x4.75" 245x120mm (Box 6)

• Olympia Whiteware Wide Rimmed Plate - 16.5cm 6.5" (Box 12)
  • Olympia Whiteware Wide Rimmed Plate - 23cm 9" (Box 12)

Helped me out cordially.

Airpot St/St - 3Ltr

• Olympia Drip tray for airpots K635/K636/K638/K650/DL163/DL165/DL166

Service rating : Haven't received product yet.
Product: Haven't received product yet.

Good Afternoon Cyrus,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We have noted that you are based in W.A, this generally means a slightly longer lead time in receiving your goods, however we are delighted to see that your order was delivered and signed for this morning, we hope that you will be pleased with your purchase of the Olympia Airpots and look forward to assisting you again soon.

Kind Regards,

19-May

Vogue Roasting Dish with Integrated Handles Alu - 61x45.5x7cm 24x18x2.75"

Service rating : Ordered product 10th may ...
Am yet to receive my goods
Product: No idea.... have not received it

Good Afternoon Danni,

Kind Regards

19-May

Athena Hotelware Wide Rimmed Plate - 254mm 10" (Box 12)

Service rating : As stated they arrived very quickly. Thank you
Product: The plates are just great

Whites Vegas Chefs Jacket Long Sleeve Black Polycotton - Size L

Service rating : Very fast delivery & the website is very easy to use. Great range of products as well.
Product: They are exactly what I was looking for & it's a major bonus that I don't have to have extra buttons for the jackets as they have metal clasps.

Slipbuster Dealer Boot - Size 46

• Vegas Chefs Jacket Short Sleeve Black Polycotton - Size XL
  • Vogue Pizza Wheel - 102mm 4"

Nisbets provides an excellent service have never had an issue with the quality or the service they provide however I do believe there shipping fee of 60 dollars is very steep and should be looked at as I could go to a store pay the same price and sent it myself and do it for a small amount.

18-May

Bolero Black Steel Bistro Side Chair (Pack 4)

• Bolero Square 600mm Table Top (Beech)

The service are great will be buying more in the future ��

18-May

Black Steel Bistro High Stool (Pack 4)

• Bolero Poseur Table St/St - 60cm dia

Service rating : Exceptional service, received a quote within 10 mins of my phone call and order placed within the hour. Delivery of goods received the next day!
Product: 2 of the 4 stools had dents in them when unpacked