Direct2florist Australia Reviews

Consumer ratings of Direct2florist Australia

Feedback for www.direct2florist.com.au has been compiled from 34974 Customer Reviews

• 07/01/2014
  • A new and unique way to send flowers from local florists around the world. Now established in over 18 countries, it is simply the best way to have flowers delivered Internationally and in the UK by local florists - very often for same day delivery even on the other side of the world.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.direct2florist.com.au

Lynettes Florist - Drysdale, Drysdale

Service rating : they were delivered on time...I think
Product: I can't tell because I haven't seen the flowers...I heard they were lovely...

Janine Florist, Canberra

Service rating : No problems.
Product: My friends were delighted with the flowers. Thank you.

Newcastle Forever Flowers, Gateshead

Service rating : Link easy to use although couldn’t pick a florist
Product: Wasn’t happy with the flower selection I had my order in before 2pm but flowers weren’t delivered until next day

Padbury Florist, Padbury

Service rating : Prompt and efficient service also very easy to place an order.
Product: My sister was delighted with flowers and they were very well presented.

Cottesloe Flowers, Cottesloe

Service rating : Considering I gave them the wrong address I think they were very efficient and helpful. Would use them again
Product: I've been told the flowers are gorgeous thankyou

Feel So Good Flower & Deco, Eight Mile Plains

Service rating : Came early on the requested delivered by a nice polite lady.
Product: The basket of flowers looked lovely. My daughter received them in New Farm and I saw them later when she skyped me. The basket itself was pretty and her cat loves to claw at it too, so it was a win-win situation.

Brisbane Fresh Flowers, Forest Lake

Service rating : The flowers have NOT been delivered. There has been someone home all week accepting parcels. If the bell had rung then the dog always barks. I am extremely disappointed. Val Henley.
Product: Flowers not received

Kensington Blooms inc Mary Athena, Sydney

Service rating : good service. no problems delivered as required
Product: excellent service pleased with the results

Flowers With Love Global - Sunshine Coast, Yandina

Service rating : Well done! We ordered all the way from The Netherlands and recommend!
Product: You did a great job and we very much appreciate you did add Xmas decorations to the arrangement!

Flowers On Wason, Ulladulla

Service rating : False misleading information
Product: Th flowers delivered did not meet expectations and did not reflect the cost.

Cottesloe Flowers, Cottesloe

Service rating : Very easy to use
Product: My daughter was very happy with the flowers

Flower Infusion - Wahroonga, Wahroonga

Service rating : Good
Product: Prompt efficient and friendly

Bella Floral Boutique, Morisset

Service rating : very easy and great selection
Product: super quick delivery and recipient was very happy!

Flower Avenue, Epping

Service rating : Thanks so much for ease and great service
Product: Beautiful!

Atlantis Flowers, St Leonards

Service rating : Delivered on time, on date
Product: My daughter was very pleased with them.

The Florist Tree, Inglewood

Service rating : Easy to use and a great range of florists.
Product: Beautiful flowers delivered on time.

FloraLaura, Melbourne

Service rating : Excellent
Product: As I understand the flowers arrived on the scheduled day and were much appreciated thank you.

L Flora, Sydney

Service rating : The flowers were delivered on time which was fine
Product: Apparently the flowers were lovely and much appreciated by my daughter in Sydney

The Florist Tree, Inglewood

Service rating : your communication was excellent and clear and the website was easy to use. Very happy. The prices were good and it was nice to know the breakdown. The choice was great too. I am glad that I found this service.
Product: Their communication was also excellent and the email showing us what we had sent a dear relative was unexpected but very much appreciated, especially as we are in a different country. The flowers were wonderful too. Very happy.

Direct2florist Australia

Service rating : Brilliant service all the way through from ordering to delivery
Product: Flowers looked amazing. My friend sent a photo. She also said that it was her favourite florist in Denmark, Western Australia

Melton Florist Pty Ltd, Melton

Service rating : Flowers arrived on day requested
Product: My daughter was overjoyed with her flowers

Floral Nook, Roma

Service rating : Most beautiful bunch of flowers ever, arrived on time and made my friend feel very special, thanks
Product: Stunning, fresh and vibrant. Thank you

Ivy & Rose Flowers, Frenchs Forest

Service rating : Flowers delivered as requested, and recipient very excited about the bouquet received. Very easy to use the website to make the order.
Product: Beautiful bouquet delivered at the time requested, with no fuss. Recipient very excited at the beautiful bouquet received.

11-Dec

Jem Floral Design Studio, North Coogee

Service rating : Easy and quick to order
Product: Order was delivered on time and the person was very please with the arrangement

11-Dec

Her Majesty's Florist, Melbourne

Service rating : The flowers were delivered on time.
Product: The flowers didn’t look anything like the ones I ordered