Banjo and Matilda Reviews

Consumer ratings of Banjo and Matilda

Feedback for www.banjoandmatilda.com.au has been compiled from 83 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.banjoandmatilda.com.au
15-Sep-2011

The Ultimate Vee, Black / Ivory Stripe

Service rating : Orders are always despatched very promptly. I like that the clothes are packed in a sturdy box suitable for storage and come with a travel bag. Sometimes a cedar ball is included which is a nice touch.
Product: The jumper is a good weight, soft and warm, and the stripes make for a striking design. The neckline is very wide and low which means you have to wear a top underneath, so a version with a higher neckline would be a welcome addition to the range.

14-Sep-2011

The Ultimate Vee, Silver

Service rating : Excellent, fast delivery. No hassles whatsoever.
Product: Nice but not as soft as I expected cashmere to be.

14-Sep-2011

Henley Tank, Barley and Ivory Stripe

Service rating : ....
Product: ....

13-Sep-2011

The Ultimate Vee, Tangerine

Service rating : Love the uniqueness in their style, prompt service and very accommodating if a rare problem does arise.
Product: Ahh, just LOVE the colour, warmth and the ease of wearing with jeans or cargos.

13-Sep-2011

Surfer Cable Knit, Oatmeal

Service rating : Being my first purchase i needed help with my size. I called an even though it was busy sales time, the team member was amazing and gave me all the time I needed and the right advice. I had a hoot 'playing' with the team in the Surry Hills pop up sales store where I invested in many pieces and are in love with them all (especially my lounge pants and scarves thanks to Fran!)
Product: My Surfer Cable Knit jumper is amazing. I get many comments with the best one being my girlfriend hugging me hello and just staying there saying "I bet you get so many hugs in this jumper, I could hug you all day!".

Sailing Sweater, Black / Grey Stripe

Service rating : Excellent service thank you
Product: I love my monogrammed sailing sweater

Service rating : Perfect Service - beautiful packaging - thank you
Product: Love it... but it does get rather pilled... have to keep picking the little balls off it!!

The Ultimate Vee, Ivory

Service rating : I have forwarded an email to Banjo & Matilda regarding the problem described below a few weeks ago and have yet to receive a response.
Product: I have purchased several items. The ivory v that i purchased developed a hole in it within a few weeks of purchase and after only 2 wears. I have not done anything to cause the problem as this is now the second item that has had this problem, I won't be purchasing any further products from Banjo and Matilda.

We are very sorry to hear this about your Ultimate Vee, this is a fault in the garment and we will replace it for you. We have not received any emails from you, please try again by sending an email to friends@banjoandmatilda.com or give us a call on (02) 8096 2665 and we will resolve this as soon as we can.

Kindest Regards,

Team Banjo xx

The Ultimate Vee, Oatmeal

Service rating : goods delivered quickly and packaged beautifully
Product: very happy with jumper except it seems to be balling a bit

Seamoss Crew, Silver

Service rating : Good site, timely delivery.
Product: It's a present so I hope it's well received.

Anywhere Scarf, Heather Grey

received in just under a week & that included personalisation

Service rating : Arrived quickly
Product: My daughter loved the jumper!

Surfer Cable Knit, Oatmeal

Service rating : Lovely clothes, and photography of the current and last model has been excellent. It is important when purchasing online to be able to view the product, not just a pretty model, especially as these products are expensive. Often the Banjo and Matilda pictures of the clothes on the mannequins are of a poor quality and make it difficult to asses the merit of the product, the stark white backgroung makes it almost impossible to view the lighter coloured products.
Product: Lovely product, perfect fit, special packaging and ribbon, but the brown colour for the box is simply wrong; it's not a very nice colour and doesn't represent the luxury product well.

Boyfriend Cardi, Black

Service rating : Delivery was quick, everything was as ordered. When I needed to do a return there was no problem and everything was done quickly and without fuss
Product: Love them, the most worn I items in my wardrobe this winter!

The Ultimate Vee, Silver

Service rating : Love, love love Banjo and Matilda !!
Product: Comfortable, roomy and easy to wear.

Service rating : great
Product: great product and service

Surfer Cable Knit, Oatmeal

Service rating : Great service in dispatching the order within a few days. Love the packaging
Product: Quality product just did not fit quite as I expected.

Sailing Sweater, Heather Grey

Service rating : Excellent products and reliable delivery time.
Product: It was more sheer than I had expected. It was also longer than my old black sailing sweater but that was a good thing. It was heather grey but looked more cream than previous heather grey items.

The Ultimate Vee, Black

Service rating : poor customer service
Product: great fit, excellent quality

We are sorry to hear that you experienced bad customer service with us. We always do our best to please our customers, if you are able to let us know who you dealt with we will see to it that this is followed up. If you are able to send us an email at friends@banjoandmatilda.com that would be very helpful.

Our apologies for this Rebecca

Kindest Regards,

Team Banjo xx

Surfer Cable Knit, Oatmeal

Service rating : I LOVE THIS COMPANY. EXTRA FAST DELIVERY AND A WONDERFUL PRODUCT.
Product: WHAT A BEAUTIFUL JUMPER. I WORE ALOT THIS LAST WINTER AND GOT NUMEROUS COMMENTS.

The Ultimate Vee, Oatmeal

Service rating : quick delivery and well taken care of packaging!
Product: Great fit

Anywhere Scarf, Ivory

Very good customer service and quick delivery

Anywhere Scarf, Black

Arrives promptly, love the wrapping

Lounging Kaftan, Oatmeal

Arrived swiftly and nicely packages. Exactly what was ordered and accurately portayed on the website

Boyfriend Cardi, Black

Service rating : The sizing is a bit on the small size compared to the usual things I buy. For example, I have bought a large from B&P, but usually I buy a medium size (size 12 Aus). Really fast deliver times- fantastic. Beautiful packaging- seems special. I like the cotton bags for storage.
You might like to know that I accidently put my black shawl through a normal washing machine cycle, with usual detergent, in a front loader, so couldnt get it out until the end, and after panicking, found that it had not suffered at all- I was so relieved! It is still beautiful, and travels very well!
Product: I really like it!