MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 5021 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Spiral Bound Booklets

MGX always goes above and beyond for me when I get my printing jobs done by them. They communicate well, go the extra mile on quality and deliver as expected.

Flyers

The best yet.

Mini Posters

This was my 3rd order from MGX. The first 2 were absolutely perfect. However, this order returned not complete. The printing looked great, but the edges were not trimmed. I had to take the posters to a local shop to be trimmed up correctly. I was extremely disappointed. Due to this delay, I was late on my product delivery to the client for 2 days.
Mitzi Aylor

Perfect Bound Books

MGX always delivers a quality product and a high level of service. I deal with all of the graphic design for a local organization here, and MGX continues to make me look good.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

An awesome team that pays attention to details. They were able to get the product I ordered to my client by the guaranteed delivery time and my clients were absolutely happy with the quality of the product!

Mini Posters

Another perfect transaction. Exactly what I ordered. On time and colorful. These people are real pros.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

When we stumbled across your website online, we thought the prices and products were too good to be true. We decided to give it a try and hope we'd be pleased. We're absolutely amazed by the high quality of the product, great customer service, amazing prices, and fast shipping. Your website made everything easy to understand and answered all our questions. This is clearly a top-notch company with a great product. We'll definitely be using your services again and recommending you to others. Thank you!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Mistake in printing was rectified quickly and without too much stress.

24-Mar-2017
I have used them numerous times. Always treated professionally and cost is always among lowest in field.

Flyers

Great easy-to-use website, friendly and helpful customer service, good experience with being kept updated, great experience at pickup.
Eric c/o of Carol

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The booklets turned out great for a great price. I'm very happy with the service and the final product. Thanks!

Color Copies

I use MGX copy because their prices are good and their timely service is also good. I primarily use their color copy service and my flyers are always just as ordered.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The work looked great and the MGX customer service was wonderful. All our questions were answered and the digital proofing was a huge help.

Color Copies

Impressed with communication & delivered as promised.

Color Copies

Good communication, good support, great quality and amazing turnaround time.

Color Copies

Easy to place order online.
Lots of information online to help me.
I like the email communication.
Good product.

Color Copies

I was not happy about the flyer.
I thought it was a slight color and spaces changes when you were asking about the approval of changes.
You did not send me the new format and it came out with a few sentences cut and a whole different font.
I had to dump them in the trash can and reorder it to a different company.
(Order #R173194213)

Thank you for your message. Your customer service representative will be contacting you to discuss the proof approval email that was sent to you. You may have approved without viewing the digital proof.

Sincerely,

JR

MGX Copy

Black & White Copies

Second time I have ordered and not disappointed. They always deliver on time and quality work.

Postcards

• Mini Posters

I'm extremely happy with both the prices and quality of the work from MGX. As a non-profit with tight budget margins, you help us present ourselves in a great light, without breaking the bank!

Color Copies

The email approvals before printing were so great and everything was done super quickly and efficiently. The quality of the work was five stars! Thanks so much!

• Color Copies

As always, excellent

Spiral Bound Booklets

My print order came out exactly as I'd hoped--thanks!

I do have one request for future orders: Please pack your boxes with wadded-up paper instead of foam peanuts. I'd rather have slightly bent books than have more foam dumped into the environment. Much appreciated.

Color Copies

Always fast service and great quality prints.

Perfect Bound Books

Very impressed with every step of the process. Thank you!

Customer service was excellent

Mar-22

Color Copies

This was my first time using MGX Copy and I have to say, it was a great experience. The guidelines for printing were so clear and I appreciate that they provide templates so your print job(s) is successful. I will definitely take care of all my printing needs through MGX Copy from now on. Thank you!