MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 7261 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Brochures

Great pricing, fast service and flexible with changes!

Color Copies

Excellent print job and delivered quickly

Flyers

I order a lot from MGX. And every time, they follow up asking for a review. I give them good reviews but frankly I'm running out of things to say without repeating myself. So, what else can I say? Don't eat the peanut packing material, they're not actually peanuts.

Perfect!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Both orders that I had with MGX exceeded my expectations. The turnaround time was REMARKABLE.

I also had great customer service with Alix Reichert.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Thank you again MGX Copy for a wonderful print job on my booklets. They look beautiful and arrived one day early. I will be back again!!!!

Brochures

You guys are amazing. Great customer service! Effective and efficient in what you do. The quality is superb for the price! I am in the process of tryto funnel a large national account your way with my national church for what you have done for me!

Black & White Copies

Very nice packaging protection! Thanks so much.

Color Copies

Excellent service, perfect job.
Easy to order online, easy to connect with a live person with questions.
Great turnaround service, free shipping, Fast! Quality Work

18-Feb-2018
Quality Work
Fast service
Excellent customer service

Mini Posters

The quality of the copies I received from MGX was excellent, Another great job, thanks.

Wire-O Booklets

I am very satisfied with the final product that I received. It was everything I dreamed it would be. Thank you MGX!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

You did an excellent job! Thank you!

Color Copies

The prints I received far exceeded my expectations, wow! The quality is excellent and shipping was super fast! MGX will absolutely be my go-to from here on out.

Business Cards

Perfect and on time!

As Above

Color Copies

Excellent service, as always.

My time-sensitive order was delivered with a production error. I called MGX and they had a corrected order in my hands within 3 days - meeting my deadline.

My flyers look great, too!

Mini Posters

Great job. Excellent price. Awesome turn around time. Thanks!

Color Copies

Megan did an excellent job! She was on top of everything and then some.

Color Copies

Excellent quality, excellent price.

Perfect Bound Books

You've been great to work with – good work and quick turn around time. Thanks!

Awesome as always

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

It took me a bit to learn the proper lingo of printing. I had to ask the right questions, and at times the process wasn't clear to me. However, the customer service educated me on paper weight, on expectations, and on the process and moved along nicely. The finished product is great! I'll use the service again.

Wire-O Booklets

Feb 16 2018
Dear MGX Team:

I have been impressed with you from start to finish. I have used 2 other book binding providers with whom I have high regard. For this job, I though wire-o was the best choice and therefore tried your services. I consider you to be the best of the 3 binders of new books that I have used. I conveyed compliments over the phone on your order taking, feedback, and especially your editing assistance. I have a new compliment. Your care in shipping is above any that I have experienced for any product received through the mail. Finally, the bound books are impressive in every way. I am totally pleased and consider you to be a truly exceptional business.

Sincerely,
Michael Masoner

Mini Posters

Dependable and good customer service.

Color Copies

Very happy with the communication back and forth before printing.
It made me feel like they cared about my project as much as I did.
The packing was done with much care as to insure a perfect product.
I was very happy with the finished copy and the paper was high quality.
I will be entrusting our newsletter printing to your company going forward.