MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 6733 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Spiral Bound Booklets

Service continues to be excellent! Thank you Meagan!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The people helping me with my job did a great job - very professional, patient and helpful. Thank you!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great job all the way around!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great service & product A-Z!

Postcards

Great quality, Great speed and service. Thanks.

22-Nov-2017
Great service!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

This was my second time being an author. The first was my Doctoral thesis. Here is my attitude with MGX. MGX was not my first choice. 48 hours was. I called 48 and no person answered. I called MGX and Theresa answered. I called again and Madeline answered. The project manager was Michael Garrison. I would use MGX again. It was a great experience. Wish me luck at the Supreme Court of the United States.

Color Copies

Service was excellent and copies looked great.

Color Copies

Print quality is excellent. Process is straight forward and simple. Cost is very reasonable. Delivery was on time. I will use MGXCopy again and I recommend them highly!

great service

Spiral Bound Booklets

I always use MGX Copy for my professional copy needs. They are the best!

Black & White Copies

just received, very pleased.
wish they wrapped or packed in to 100's or 200's instead of just stack of paper.

Color Copies

Excellent service and personal attention plus a very rapid service. I highly recommend MGXCopy.

Spiral Bound Booklets

I wanted to make a book 4 my family and I only had a certain amount of time before Thanksgiving. Natalie who was the person who I emailed and spoke to on the phone was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

This was my first time putting together a book and Natalie showed patience and help me with my basic idea to make this book very very nice and I'm grateful. I will use MGX again. Highly recommended.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Timely service, excellent attention to detail, and quality products!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Dear Sirs, This is the 2nd order I've gotten from MGX. The 1st was really excellent! My complaint on this order is that the 100 lb Matte on the cover of the Saddle-stitched booklet is too heavy when folded around the internal pages and does not lay flat compared to the wire-0 binding. For reading music, the book must lay flat. With the 50 or so pages in this book the 100 lb matte does not work. This should not be taken as any complaint against the workmanship of MGX. It is just that there was poor judgment on the binding material selected for this size booklet and the need to lay flat. O. Thomas

They look great!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The way the booklets are shipped in the box with less booklets could be improved so that they do not all come out curved, however otherwise the booklets are printed perfectly, fast and the customer service during the entire process was amazing.

Mini Posters

MGX crushed it and with a very short turn time. The service and expedition of my order was top notch. Quality when I received the posters was spot on.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Best printing service I have used. Amazing turnaround times, great quality, great value. What else could I ask for?

Nov-20

Perfect Bound Books

Awesome production and delivery as promised.

Nov-20

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

I love this company for my printing purposes. They are easy tho work with and are dependable when you need it the most. I love working with MGX COPY.

Color Copies

My initial order missed the "simply ship" due date; However, Customer Service (Amber...I think) made it right with this reprint and next day delivery. I am so grateful for your help in getting this job to me, so I could deliver it to my client! I never fill out surveys, but MGX's ability to make a bad situation better in 48hrs is worth my time on this survey. Thank you so much! I am looking forward to the next time we can do business!

Color Copies

Last time I ordered I had an excellent experience. This time, I got the wrong project to review on a Friday, I opened it and it had someone else's project and not mine. I wrote back the same day hoping to receive my project to review so the printing and delivery of my project wouldn't be delayed. I didn't get a response and the right project to review until Monday which I think is what delayed the arrival of my packet even though I was told it would arrive on time on Thursday. The packet ended up arriving on Friday night which meant for me, canceling the people that would voluntarily help me on Friday laminating , cutting and binding my project. This delayed has now put me on the spot where I will end up doing all that work by my self during my vacation days because since everyone else is on vacation, I won't get any help. It might not sound like a big deal to you maybe but it really makes a difference for me considering that I have a toddler at home and won't have help.

Perfect Bound Books

Woooow is all I can say! The service and quality was excellent! I am definitely a repeat customer!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

MGX did a great job with my order and were very easy to contact and work with.