MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 7707 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great job! Getting ready to send two more projects !

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

really quick service, good prices, good quality printing job. they work with you to make sure the file will come out the way you want it.

Color Copies

These guys are fantastic and always do a phenomenal job!

this is my 6th order I don't even look at another store anymore

Great Service

Brochures

• Mini Posters
  • Color Copies

MGX has great customer service, is always on time, and the print jobs always look great.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Absolutely beautiful workmanship. I love my program books.

Mini Posters

EXCELLENT Service. AWESOME, friendly, helpful people. Special shout out to Theresa & Robert! Thank you guys for all the help and great customer service. some posters got damaged during transit and MGX was very quick to reprint/replace/ship new ones out. You cannot ask for any better service than that. Awesome song while waiting on hold on phone too :). 5 Stars, A+++++++++ All the Way :)

Perfect Bound Books

I have used MGX for several years. The quality has always been great. Looking forwar to the next project.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

I loved working with MGX. They were very helpful, and my booklets turned out not just beautiful, but of professional quality. Hopefully we will work together in the future.

Postcards

Fast and beautiful printing!

Black & White Copies

Job well done on schedule. Thanks.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Always happy with MGXCopy's fast service, friendly representatives, and excellent printing production :)

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Very good customer service from Sylvia and Theresa, but the books are disappointing. The covers ended up very dark- much darker than the proofs, so I'm not certain what happened. I'll try to submit lighter art work next time, but it did bother me to get 80 books that were that dark. I've had better experiences though with you guys in the past so I'll try again. Thanks. DG

Color Copies

I ordered grad invitations. The came out great. I submitted a PDF. I ordered full bleed. The end product did not have the margins that I thought it would. The images were closer to the edge of the paper than I thought they would be. Next time I would spend more time on that.

Color Copies

Excellent quality copies delivered as promised. Excellent customer service. Excellent prices.

Perfect Bound Books

Amazing job! I will def be back to print more copies with you guys.

Thank you!

• Spiral Bound Booklets
  • Wire-O Booklets

Products arrived on time and beautiful, as always!

Quick response, great quality

Color Copies

Clear copies, quick shipping and they arrived in perfect condition.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Some of the best customer service I've had, so helpful and thorough. Thank you, MGX!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Quick turnaround and quality work!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

I appreciate that I was able to pick up my order a few hours earlier than 4pm. That fit my schedule better and helped me avoid rush hour traffic.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Fantastic service and quick turn around as always! Product looks amazing!

Color Copies

Theresa was very helpful with the order. Another representative gave information on differences in paper weight which helped me pick correct paper. The office manager at our church was very pleased.