MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 6306 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com
Sep-14

Black & White Copies

• Color Copies

I can always depend on your service to deliver high quality work in a prompt manner! Thanks

Color Copies

MGX Staff are always friendly and helpful.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Been doing biz with you for over 5 years and its a solid company you have thanks for all your help and understanding. Matt Suhanec - BAV

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

I love working with you guys!!!

You always deliver!

Black & White Copies

Love everything about your company :)

Spiral Bound Booklets

The sales professional/customer service rep was so helpful and accommodating. Really enjoyed working with her! Would highly recommend your company!

Brochures

Awesome

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The quality of the booklets is excellent! We will definitely be purchasing from you in the future.

As a side note - I was rather disappointed in the extreme over packaging of items. Specifically, we ordered 1 booklet to start, and it was packaged in a large box, absolutely full with packing peanuts. Additionally, the very small pack of sample papers was shipped in an equally large and peanut-filled package. I would encourage the use of hard cardboard mailers for these small packages. They would be much more easily recycled.

Thank you!

Morgan Birtwell
Art Director
DG Media Arts

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

MGX provided great support and feedback. Printing of my booklet was done promptly, at a great price and with outstanding results.

Mini Posters

You guys have some of the best customer service, print turnaround, and product. You guys tried to help me out when I was in a jam (UPS dropped the ball--lolol--but you guys were awesome and helpful). You guys respond so quickly and are very friendly, too. I really appreciate it!

--Megan Lara

(I don't know if you guys do referral stuff, but I was referred to you by Dailen Ogden--I think she gets a lot of orders printed here!)

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Alix walked us through the process very helpful.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Very professional and considerate! Printing was great!

• Variable Data Printing
  • Postage

My first print job was great. The sales associate was friendly and responsive, my second was not as satisfactory and it took over 24 hours for them to get back to me sometimes. In the end that person left town and I got the same sales associate that I had the first go around and my job ended well. I hope that in the future that the services can be the same across representatives.

Mini Posters

Timely service and high quality product.

Mini Posters

Very happy with the price, quality, email proofs and turnaround time. Will definitely use again. Thank you.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Everyone did a great job. Megan was very helpful and made sure that my oder was correct as I wanted it to appear. The order was shipped and got to me excactly when I was told it would come. Thank you for all your help and great prices!!

Color Copies

Great, fast service. We will be back!

Spiral Bound Booklets

Great customer service, price, and product!!

Color Copies

The proof aprovals are great i did feel i lost a bit of time trying to email back and forth. I did make a slighlty mistake in my selection of paper. Other than that they are very attentive to quality.

Spiral Bound Booklets

Thank you for working with me to complete my order!

Mini Posters

Firstly let me say that this was my first experience working with you and the service, pricing and general quality of the work was excellent and I will do more projects with you soon. Only reason for not giving you excellent is that there was a slight misunderstanding about sizing. I thought we had agreed on this
1. MP2: File submitted 9.53x21.75 but ordered 14x22 - Page sized to ordered dimensions (proportionally).

I would like to be able to trim myself to 9.53x21.75. I chose 14 x 22 because I thought that was the closest standard size that would fit my image, correct?
2. Full Bleed was not ordered so the white border will print.

again would prefer to be able to trim out of the sheet my image at 9.53x21.75, so if that requires checking full bleed, please advise and that would be fine...

In the end, what I received was scaled to 9 3/8 x 12.5". It's OK, I can work with that, but it looks to me like I need to make sure that I dont let my image be anything greater than 1/2 " less than the sheet size to ensure I get an exact print? All I need to know are my limitations and what I need to check to ensure that my exact image size will be inboard of the sheet, and it appears to be 1/2" all around, but I am still not totally clear if I need to check bleed or not?

Again, no criticism of the output....I am very happy with the prints as far as quality, price and service is concerned.
best,
Jim Gray

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Seriously, this company is one of the best. I called around to a few places to have some booklets printed. The other places were rude, didn't offer any advice, and seemingly didn't want our business. I call MGX and from the first phone call to multiple emails that followed, they were nothing but nice and professional. KUDOS!

Spiral Bound Booklets

I was pleased with the quality/price. I was not pleased to find out there would be a delay in completing the order, as I have not encountered that challenge with other online printing services. In the end everything arrived but I had to pay extra shipping which diminished the savings overall. I will try again with more lead time when that is possible.

Color Copies

The staff is very helpful and willing to work with us on our needs. :)

Sep-10

Wire-O Booklets

Customer support was excellent and accommodating, and the print quality was very sharp and professional. I couldn't have expected better!