MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 4594 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Color Copies

The saddle stitch booklets were just what we were looking for and the price could not be beat!

Perfect Bound Books

Excellent service, My client was happy with the final product.

Perfect Bound Books

I was very happy with the customer service I received via email and also when I called in with questions. And the quality of the physical product that I received was good.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

It's the fifth time I order booklets from MGX Copy and the service is always responsive, fast and everything has good quality.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Grat experience from start to finish. Very fast turn around and great quality

Color Copies

This was my first time trying MGXCopy. I am a pattern designer and order lots of color copies online. MGXCopy's Customer Service was FANTASTIC!

Turn around time was extremely fast compared to the last place I was using. (No rush charges to receive it in less than a week!!)

The print quality was SUPER!! Best I have received for this pattern! The color quality was far better than the shop I was previously using. And the order was done 100% correct. (It wasn't a simple order).

Packaging was AWESOME!! Some might think it excessive, but I've received so many shipments in the past that the packaging looked like it had been bounced and dragged behind a UPS truck. The packaging was so great there wasn't a single corner of any page damaged.

You guys ROCK and you just got my business.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

This is the 3rd or 4th year I am using MGX for out hockey team's ad book. The level of service is great, and the turnaround time is amazing. Your prices are extremely competitive as well. Thank you again for another amazing book.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

MGX and my contact, Theresa, did a terrific job with my order, including correcting errors in my formatting. Highly recommend and will use again.

Postcards

Good customer service, price and expediency! Was not happy with black border.

I provided image that was exactly 6x4 for postcard. In the first proof I was provided the image was blown up and the content extended past green dotted line. So I was recommended to make area past green dotted line a border. I said lets go with black assuming that would be the cut line. Received postcards with black border. Why couldn't I just have my original image which was correctly sized span the full post card without being blown up or cut off?

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great product and super fast turnaround!
Thank you!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Not satisfied. Folding was not good and the last cover was very bad.

Color Copies

The customer service was friendly and helpful. The service was fast and the packaging was careful and very much appreciated. The color did seem much darker than it appeared in the proof/preview. Other than that I enjoyed ordering from MGX Copy.

Color Copies

Excellent price for the large amount of copying I needed. Company employees are polite and professional

Color Copies

The quality of the copies is amazing! And the service was very personal. You reached out to me directly to get some details cleared up. Very pleased with my order.

Spiral Bound Booklets

Very high quality. Great price. A little slow but worth it to avoid 'rush' charges.

Color Copies

Second time using and service and quality is amazing!! And so reasonable!

Color Copies

Great product at a great price.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The printing is always a quality job and I'm always impressed that it arrives exactly when it's promised. Thanks so much!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great customer service and quality of printing. On top of this my order was ready a few hours early even with a 2 day turnaround.

Color Copies

Great customer service representatives! Fast turn around time!

Mini Posters

I was very happy with the quality of the prints as well with the service getting them set up. I like that you guys always check in with customers before sending the files to print. Thank you

Perfect Bound Books

Fantastic experience! Super responsive.

Color Copies

Crisp images. Service exactly as described.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Everything manage to work out after we got all the information and files correct. Quality is very good

Perfect Bound Books

Excellent service from beginning to end.