MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 5253 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Color Copies

Printing well done, job done as requested, fast turn around! Many thanks

Color Copies

Awesome service. Fast, cheap, and great quality. I'll be writing a yelp review!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The perfect bound books turned out BEAUTIFUL. Will probably order more soon. Thank you so much!!!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Prompt delivery and response. Greatly appreciated that staff reached out to ensure order was correct.

Great customer service.

Flyers

Exceptional work at an astounding price!

good experience

Perfect Bound Books

I requested a copy of a document that I created documenting travel. MGXCopy identified issues that needed to be resolved ensuring high-quality. After all issues were resolved, they printed it in magazine format. Once complete, they delivered it with next day service. My only gripe was the high shipping cost. I wish they gave me the opportunity to choose a less expensive shipping method. The results exceeded my expectations.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Megan was great to work with and will use MGX in the future. Price was very good and turn around time on order was fast.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

MGX Copy offers great customer service and timely delivery. Thank you, MGX Copy!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Megan was a great help with our order! She caught a couple of errors on our end and showed us how to correct them very quickly after we submitted our order. Our things arrived on time and look great!. Thanks MGX.

Color Copies

Reliable service with reasonable good price. Delivery on time as promise. Good quality as expected. We are returning customer.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

I've used your service for the past three years and as always excellent work and customer service.

Postcards

Thanks, I really appreciate the attention to communication, and the prints turned out great.

I am a little concerned that when I sent two files with my online form (a front and a back), only one of them showed up in the proof email. Please let me know what happened there.

Flyers

I did not like the quality of the paper. I could have done this myself at home. I thought the paper would be more firm like a postcard. I will not be ordering from this company again.

Thank you for your message. Your customer service representative will be contacting you to help resolve any issues with your order.

Sincerely,

JR

MGX Copy

Color Copies

Very fast service and the printing was excellent.

Color Copies

I've been ordering flyers for our church car show for the past four years from MGX Copy and they do a fantastic job and ship promptly at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend them.

Postcards

Postcards look great. Staff is very helpful.

• Mini Posters
  • Spiral Bound Booklets

MGX copy. My go to copy place for quality printing. Very professional and very quick service. Love them.

Spiral Bound Booklets

Great service and printing

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The sign of a great company is not when things go well, but when things don't. There was an issue with our print job. We received it on the east coast on Wednesday evening. We needed those materials this weekend. MGX Copy re-ran the job and got it to us before COB Friday - less than 48 hours later. Well done!

Black & White Copies

Just what we needed...

Perfect Bound Books

The communication and attention to detail was outstanding. I chose MGX because I could do a landscape orientation mag with perfect binding. I had already done the design for MagCloud only to find their horizontal magazines were spiral bound (!). I wish MGX pricing was more in line with MagCloud or Blurb. MGX was four times as much.

Spiral Bound Booklets

Received product on time. Haven't had opportunity yet to thoroughly review but so far everything looks very good. Thank you.

Color Copies

Perfection and awesomeness as always!