MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 5902 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great customer service - excellent printing

Color Copies

I am so thankful someone told me about you guys. I never trust printing companies. hahahaha. You're great...fast...and cost efficient. Thank you!

Friendly! Fast! Fantastic!

That's how I'd describe MGX Copy. They were willing to work with us and some delays that our designers ran into. The issues look fantastic, nor did they break the bank.

Thank you!

Perfect Bound Books

The magazines look excellent and they were delivered as promised!

• Wire-O Booklets

This was my first order. I took a chance with a company I did not know and am very satisfied. The quality of the color print jobs is excellent. I think I got a good deal! The customer contact was helpful and knowledgeable.

I plan to be a repeat customer!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Meagan was great to work with and the print job was very high quality. Will use you again if possible. Thanks for the great service!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great quality and delivered exactly when promised. Helped save money for our non-profit group too. Thank you!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

I had 3 booklets 5.5"x7" each between 44-64 pages. MGX was the only place I could find online that would print at such a small quantity. I told them that I need to print one of each to test them out and see if I need to change anything in the layout/page count. Madeleine, the representative I talked to was great to work with. She sent paper samples to me, and carefully took my order making sure she didn't miss anything. I am very pleased with the customer service aspect. I am also pleased with the quality of the printed notebooks. The only thing I was not happy about was the way the long-edge side of the notebooks and some of the short-edges were not aligned with the cover. This usually happens with settle stitch bound, but I don't know how they do it professionally, but I had to go over with a ruler and an x-sacto knife to make the edges crisp and aligned with the cover edges.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Very cheap price for a very good quality print job. Super happy with my order and it arrived quickly for a reasonable shipping cost. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

Great service!

Color Copies

AWESOME!!!! Will use in the near future!!!

Color Copies

This is the second year, I have used MGX to print my Homeschool planner. Their prices are the best and I was instantly impressed by the personal interaction I received. I was emailing with an actual person, making sure my proof was right, and I was able to make a last minute correction. This far surpasses the ridiculous service I received at office max in years past. Plus the regular turnaround time is great. Kind of makes me wish I needed to print more things.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Really impressed with the folks at MGX -- great service, quality and price.

Color Copies

MGX has been extremely responsive to my needs and always communicates thoroughly with me about my orders. I genuinely enjoy working with the team at MGX!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The packaging was perfect this time. Only issue was a big goof on page 8 where the last sentence in the text box was dropped from the article. Don't know what proof it happened in. You are easy to work with. Thank yo Madeleine.

• Mini Posters

Your printing service has always been excellent...

Mini Posters

On the one hand, I'm really tired of, and don't enjoy, these surveys after every order. I order quite often and I've said what I have to say many times over. On the other hand, this is part of the whole good customer service thing and you have the best customer service. It's one of those things, like the slight bitterness in broccoli or brussel sprouts, that we have to put up with to get to something great. So ...... yeah, you're great.

Color Copies

Great job! Quality is always top notch and customer service is excellent.

Perfect Bound Books

Alix, employee at MGX, was very thorough with her review of my booklet project. She made sure to clarify any issues she saw with my layout and color qualities, so that I would receive the best quality product. She made sure that I got my project on time and the end product that arrived at my door was pretty close to perfect.

The only thing I noticed was that calling a MGX representative on the phone to receive a customized quote was much faster than emailing a rep to receive the same information.

Color Copies

The approval process can sometime be an obstacle. I appreciate that this is taken seriously, but it also affects the delivery time. It would help if we could give more than one email that the proof was sent to, or at least a separate email from where the receipt is sent

Mini Posters

Everything was fantastic, price, packing, speed, all of it. I'm getting my next order ready asap. Thanks

Spiral Bound Booklets

Thank you for not pushing back my shipping date. I got everything just as promised and it was high quality.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

The proof hard copy did not match the proof sent for my approval.

There was a lot of distortion in the vertical (elongation scaling). No margins at the top and bottom and pictures were elongated.

My Preference is to not scale any dimensions and print with the aspect ratio in the original uploaded document. I have created a booklet format that I like using the print software on my computer but cannot print with the quality you have demonstrated. I can send a picture of the page layout if necessary.

I really like the booklet print quality and hope we can develop a proof that is more to my liking.

I will be printing about 60+ copies so it would like to see a visual of what the final copy is going to look like.

I have already made the changes that you suggested and updated the final revision for higher resolution pictures and made other final edits.

Please respond so we can finish soon!

Thanks,

-Tony Altwies

• Color Copies

MGX had excellent and super speedy service. My prints turned out great. That said, shipping was very steep. For me, it was not a big deal that my prints arrive quickly, and I would have appreciated a slower/cheaper shipping option. I have already recommended you to a few colleagues.

Color Copies

You always do an excellent printing job. Glad I found MGX and Kayla...