MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 4783 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.mgxcopy.com

Mini Posters

Very good phone support and turn-around time. Only complaint was that the first 3 of my 50 copies has some text cut off on the left side of the paper. The rest of the copies were excellent. I will use you again.

Postcards

I've enjoyed your services in the past but this order was not so good. There was a blur to the font and logo.

Color Copies

Everything was quick and great. Thank you so much.

Mini Posters

Kyla and JR are the best as usual, and I love that Natalie remembers me every time I come in the door. Best service one could as for!

• Flyers

Thank you I was very happy with the flyers. Very nice quality

great customer service, great prints

24-Feb-2017
great customer service, great prints

Color Copies

My prints came out great! Very pleased! Will use again!

Exactly what was ordered

Color Copies

First order about a year ago was packaged perfectly for transit. No damage, no dog-eared corners. Big box with cushion on top and bottom. This lead to my second order that was a stark contrast in protection of the copies. Top had protection but bottom did not so one corner was heavily damaged and about 40% of the copies were dog-eared.

Thank you for your message. Your customer service representative will be contacting you to replace any damaged product. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

JR

MGX Copy

Black & White Copies

Natalie handled my order with great attention. I'll return for copying needs

24-Feb-2017
Great service and pricing

Spiral Bound Booklets

Very pleased with the result.. just what I was looking for..

Color Copies

The only thing weird is that I didn't receive shipping information until the day after it was delivered. Would have been nicer to have more accurately timed emails to notify us the status of the orders. IE; Your Order Has Been Placed, Your Order Has Been Approved, Your Order has been Printed, Your order has been shipped, your order is en route, Your order has arrived.

Wonderful quality excellent service

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Excellent service! Teresa was a life saver!

Color Copies

Absolutely perfect, as always. Thanks MGX.

Great service

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

MGX Copy printed high quality booklets for me and was able to meet my rushed deadline. I would recommend MGX Copy to anyone.

Excellent in every way

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Awesome experience! Staff helped a lot and the final product was excellent.Plus, the price was phenomenal! Would gladly do business MGX Copy again!

Perfect Bound Books

I am so thankful for MGX Copy. I don't have a background in design, so it's really nice to know that MGX Copy has my back when navigating the printing process. Kayla and Natalie have been a huge help with the many changes I've made and they are always so sweet and understanding. Not only does the entire team make the process so easy on me but the end result is amazing. Our magazine is currently in Barnes & Noble right now and the response I've received in regards to the print quality is amazing. THANKS, MGX! - Erin Whitsitt

Spiral Bound Booklets

The communication and quality of the product were both above and beyond what I had expected. I will definitely use MGX Copy for my future printing needs.

Feb-17

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Very easy to get exactly what I wanted! Contacted me personally!

Feb-17

Color Copies

Great color print and paper quality.

Feb-16

• Color Copies

Communication was a bit slow at the outset, there were tons of emails, and the time difference between EST and PST was a major factor. We played email tag a LOT over the holidays. I think our rep had trouble understanding the custom product we ordered.

After my shipment was shipped for the wrong (late) delivery, I complained to Customer Service and JR contacted me personally to work through the issues. JR went above and beyond to ensure we are 100% satisfied with our MGXCopy order.

In the end, the product came out better than we hoped, and for much cheaper than our FedEx orders.

We are definitely considering placing a large order with MGXCopy, but our trust in Customer Service is not "all there" yet...we will definitely monitor everything closely when we order again.

Feb-15

• Mini Posters

The product you created for me was top notch and beyond my expectation. Customer service and a great price will keep me coming back! Thank you.