MGX Copy Reviews

Consumer ratings of MGX Copy

Feedback for www.mgxcopy.com has been compiled from 5515 Customer Reviews

• Oct-02-2014
  • MGX Copy is a San Diego based online printing company committed to top-notch customer service and product quality. We offer printing, binding and fulfillment services at nationally competitive prices. Our service representatives are always working to ensure you have the best printing experience possible. We'll advise you on your printing/shipping options so you get what you want, when you want it.

Good

Wire-O Booklets

As Above

Mini Posters

• Color Copies

awesome quality, helpful employees, fast turnaround. Super happy with my experience!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

My cover suppose to be UV Cover and arrived without UV.

Thank you for your message. Your customer service representative will be contacting you to help resolve any issues with your order.

Sincerely,

JR

MGX Copy

Color Copies

They had the best price, best turnaround time and easiest people to work with that I have encountered in a long time.

Color Copies

Great customer service. thanks again

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great customer service and fast turn around!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

I always have been pleased with the customer service, quality, and ease of using MGX Copy. This time my project was on a tight deadline, and you came through. I did think the extra charge for expedited shipping and handling was a bit on the extreme side, but other than that I was happy.

Spiral Bound Booklets

Was better than I even expected it to be. They had excellent communication and delivered before the promised date. The printing and color was clear and crisp. Now I just need to proof better! LOL. The only suggestion I have is it would have been nice to have a choice beyond color and black and white, I had some color but not much so ended up paying for all color.....having a mixture like Black and white with 10 pages of color, etc.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Natalie is a total superstar! We will be with you guys for life.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Fantastic finished quality and super helpful responses from your team member!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Great printing job at a competitive price!

Color Copies

Amazing customer service! Great quality product!

Color Copies

I was so pleased with my order!! This was my first time using MGX Copy. I normally work with a local printer, but this method was so much easier and stress-free! Thank you so much!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Quality Work and Quick Turnaround.

May-25

Color Copies

I am completely satisfied with MGX, they are very responsive and helpful. My order arrived the day they said it would. The copies are very high quality and professional looking. I have used their services several times, you can't beat their prices.

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

very pleased with the magazine!!

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

Everything came out great, A+++ customer service. Will be ordering again.

Postcards

They turned out lovely! Super thick postcards and great quality! :)

Spiral Bound Booklets

MGXCopy have given me the best customer service of any company I have worked with. I use them over many other online options and local options because they are great to work with.

Color Copies

The order was perfect and arrived on time. Thank you.

Mini Posters

First class, quality product, fast turnaround, easy to use site, reasonable (excellent) prices. What more can I say?

Fast, accurate, affordable

May-23

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

As always, the quality and customer service is great. The packaging is always incredibly annoying. I received my shipment, and packed inside a bigger box, was a smaller box with popcorn packing material, and inside the box inside (which was not much smaller) was also more popcorn packing material. It just seems a bit wasteful to ship it in multiple boxes, when it could have been shipped in one box. Also, is it not possible to make it with recyclable material?

May-23

Saddle-Stitched Booklets

My order of saddle-stitched booklets was delivered on time and looked awesome! They even added in a few extras, which was very appreciated in case of any minor issues with a booklet. I've received many compliments on the high quality of the booklet!