Great American Days Reviews

Consumer ratings of Great American Days

Feedback for www.greatamericandays.com has been compiled from 447 Customer Reviews

• Mar-23-2011
  • At Great American Days, we take America's big dreams and turn them into incredibly great gifts - from stockcar racing to balloon rides, spa days to rafting

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.greatamericandays.com
Jul-05-2014

Beach and City Helicopter Tour, Los Angeles

Service rating : A Great American Days adventure was a fantastic birthday gift from my friend. And the staff there were extremely helpful with my booking. They worked with me and their professionalism was truly outstanding.
Product: The helicopter ride was great fun. Robin, the pilot, was very friendly and he made me feel very comfortable. I got to ride in the front seat next to him, and the views were exceptional. There was a bit of confusion with the transfer of the voucher from GAD to Celebrity Helicopter, but I think it got sorted out in the end.

Jun-28-2014

Indy Car Ride A Long, Atlanta Motor Speedway

Service rating : Great service
Product: Wow, what an amazing experience

Jun-28-2014

3 Lap Ride Along, Pocono Raceway

Service rating : FANTASTIC!!
Product: FANTASTIC RIDE!!

Jun-22-2014

3 Lap Ride Along, Pocono Raceway

Service rating : It was all great. Everyone was very helpful.
Product: WAS TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!! Better than any roller coaster I've ever been on:):) Would totally do it again !!!!!!

Jun-07-2014

Side By Side Ride Along, Kentucky Speedway

Service rating : Extremely helpful folks. I had to delay almost a year due to some surgery and they were terrific about extending my gift certificate.
Product: Absolutely awesome! Loved every minute of it and just wish I had done it 20 years ago, as I'd be driving now, not riding:)

May-25-2014

Indy Car Ride A Long, Kentucky Speedway

Once I got through the confirmation stage everything went perfectly. In fact, my niece ending up booking her husband a drive along when she heard about us doing this ride along for my father.

May-16-2014

16 Lap Stock Car Experience, Richmond International Raceway

Service rating : Everyone was very helpful...
Product: I thought the package included some individual instruction for our group/ maybe a lap or two around the track in a van; then a lap or two with an experienced driver.
We spent the first few lapse just getting familiar with the cars and the track. If we were to do it agin, I think we would buy the ride-along laps then race....
all in all a great time and we had a blast.

May-12-2014

Side By Side Ride Along, Richmond International Raceway

Service rating : Great selection of experiences and good pricing
Product: Absolutely awesome. Driver's are great and tons of fun. Hit 137 on the short track in Richmond. 100% recommend

May-05-2014

3 Lap Exotic Car Drive, Atlanta Motorsports Park

Service rating : It would have been nice to know about all the added fee's beforehand instead of finding out the day of that I'd have to pay $15 just to have my girlfriend watch me etc..
Product: The people working were really great..

May-04-2014

Indy Car Ride Along, Texas Motor Speedway

Service rating : Fun fast fantastic
Product: Fun fast fantastic

May-01-2014

1 Run Dragster Ride Along, zMAX Dragway

Service rating : Excellent service from begining to end!
Product: The ride along was everything that was advertised and then some! The driver made me feel welcome and very comfortable, safe and secure. Thank you all for a wonderful experience!

Tandem Paraglide, Atlanta

Service rating : They were easy to work with and full of great options for adventure.
Product: Instructor was excellent--both knowledgeable and a very good teacher.

Farallon Islands Whale Watch and Eco Tour, San Francisco

Service rating : The only trouble I had was when I needed to reschedule and the company I was doing the experience through had no idea how the Great American Days voucher worked. However, Great American Days customer service was more than helpful through everything and were incredibly understanding when it came to a last minute rescheduling as well.
Product: It was a cold, wet trip to and from the islands, but it was still absolutely gorgeous! We got to see a few whales feeding and a pod of dolphins followed the boat for awhile as well. It was fun and I would definitely do it again, maybe not right after a storm though.

Dream Car Tour, New York

Service rating : Nice package/event
Product: A day well spent touring

South Beach Culinary Tour, Miami

Service rating : Excellent. Will do another tour guide was very knowledgeable and made it a fun experience
Product: Could not have been better and way better and more involved than we had expected. Our guide was very knowledgeable and gave a fun tour. Can't wait to do another one

Segway Tour of Atlanta

Service rating : My husband and I had a great time.
Product: It was wonderful. I am planning on taking the whole family next time.

16 Lap Stock Car Experience, Phoenix International Raceway

Service rating : Great American Days provided excellent service and was very accommodating.
Product: What a RUSH!! I had the best time. The staff was very helpful and made the experience that much better. I had no anxiety about what was happening next or how the process would work. I'm in pretty good shape. It was a little more strenuous for a woman than I expected. I still had a great time. No one passed me. :)

Nov-13-2013

Exotic Car Drive, New York

Service rating : Although it took months to schedule, the confirmation number and date and responsiveness to phone calls all worked out well and efficiently.
Product: I only wish there could have been another lap. I appreciated the pointers and teaching of the co-driver. It took about 3 laps to incorporate his instructions.

13-Nov-2013
Great idea. Unique gift in my case.

Nov-09-2013

Exotic Car Drive, New York

Service rating : Great customer service.
Product: What an amazing day!

Nov-09-2013

Exotic Car Drive, New York

Service rating : Great dealing with this company. Very pleasant and helpful.
Product: Husband & son-in-law were thrilled with their rides and cannot wait to do it again!

Oct-13-2013

Indy Car Introduction Experience, Auto Club Speedway

Service rating : Truely a must for those that like to drive fast and be apart of something only seen on tv .. Staff is Excellant and very informitive in keeping you Excited ..
Product: This is one of my to do list events . I was empressed with the staff and how well the event was put togather .. I even hit over 154 mph in a car I did,'nt even test drive ,, You guys are Awesome !!! I hope there are many more people that will Love this Experience as much as I did .... Till I drive with you again .. Thank You !!!

Sep-18-2013

Indy Racing Experience, Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Service rating : was great-great help-safety and instruction great-staff very helpful. I enjoyed the experience- but ended too soon
Product: speed at Indy was the need and I got it thanks to the driver in the ride and my driving experience Thank you for the wonderful experience.

Sep-16-2013

Side By Side Ride Along, The Milwaukee Mile

Service rating : Customer service for the experience was excellent.
Product: Although the experience was good, we waited in line for two hours due to only having two drivers that day, and two cars breaking down. They did provide us with a free video of the ride along, however, the video didn't work.

Sep-15-2013

Indy Car Ride Along, Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Service rating : Fantastic experience !
Product: Fantastic experience

Aug-31-2013

Adult Champagne Balloon Flight, San Diego

Service rating : I was very happy with the level of service from Great American Days, especially the consultant I worked with, Allison.
Product: The company was wonderful and our guide was excellent!