Great American Days Reviews

Consumer ratings of Great American Days

Feedback for www.greatamericandays.com has been compiled from 479 Customer Reviews

• Mar-23-2011
  • At Great American Days, we take America's big dreams and turn them into incredibly great gifts - from stockcar racing to balloon rides, spa days to rafting

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.greatamericandays.com
Jun-29

1 Run Dragster Ride Along, Maple Grove Raceway

Service rating : Was happy to see that the ride was rescheduled, so far good customer relation
Product: Do to poor weather my origanal date was rescheduled August 30th 2015

Jun-26

Exotic Car Drive, Chicago

Service rating : Very helpful staff
Product: Has a good experience driving the Lambo but would have been excellent if the Ferrari had been working

Jun-26

Exotic Car Drive, Hartford

Service rating : STAFF WAS GREAT!!
Product: WAS A FUN DAY ONCE I GOT TO DRIVE BUT WHILE WAITING THERE WAS NOTHING TO DO. I WAS EXPECTING MUSIC MAYBE A DRINK CART, SOMETHING BUT ALL THERE WAS, WAS A GROUP OF PEOPLE STANDING AROUND WAITING THEIR TURN. FOR ME, MORE OF A "PARTY" ATMOSPHERE WAS WHAT I WAS HOPING TO SEE. BUT LIKE I SAID DRIVING THE CAR WAS GREAT AND THE STAFF WAS FREINDLY JUST SEEMED LIKE THE DAY WAS JUST THROWN TOGETHER QUICKLY WITHOUT ANY THOUGHT BEHIND IT.

Jun-21

8 Lap Stock Car Experience, Pike's Peak International Raceway

I had a horrible experience with Great American Days. I booked a race car drive for my husband's 50th birthday. I payed for it 3 months in advance and got an email a month before the event that the track was not available that day. Why didn't someone from you organization check to see if the track was available before you took my money and said that it was available. I had his whole birthday planned around my event with you company and it was ruined because of your lack of checking to make sure the dates were available before you put it on your website. I will not recommend your company to anyone, and I will glad tell anyone who asks me about you how you ruined by husband's birthday.

Jun-20

3 Lap Exotic Car Drive, Pittsburgh International Race Complex

Service rating : It was easy to set up and schedule my event
Product: That was wicked awesome!

Jun-08-2015

Ferrari 4 Lap Drive, Detroit

Service rating : Very good communication, but maybe not so good at considering the time of participants with bad weather conditions. We arrived 45 minutes early, drove through downpours to get there, but when we called your team seemed unaware that there were weather issues. The weather hit Gorsse Isle and we waited a long time to drive.
Product: Wet conditions hampered the drive. Good directions before the dirve, over directed during the drive.

Jun-07-2015

12 Lap Stock Car Experience, Iowa Speedway

Very good to work with

May-23-2015

Scenic Dinner Cruise, Newport Beach

Service rating : Great American Days staff was very nice and efficient.
Product: We were on John Wayne's yacht, Wild Goose, and loved it. Great food, great atmosphere, great people. Would definitely do it again.

May-23-2015

Tandem Skydive, New Jersey

The direct price of the experience is way less expensive than what is quoted on the GreatAmericanDays website. Also, booking an experience two weeks in advance, is ridiculous. Simple tours in a city should be available for booking immediately like other coupon websites like groupon etc.

May-16-2015

Exotic Car Drive, Met Life Stadium

Service rating : Great customer service and competitive prices.
Product: Everything was great except the drive was about 2 minutes. Needs to be at least 5 minutes in order to get a feel for the vehicles response.

May-14-2015

Indy Car Introduction Experience, Charlotte Motor Speedway

Service rating : It was super easy to set my appointment and the rep was very helpful.
Product: One of best days I've ever had. My entire family had a blast at the track.

May-13-2015

Twilight Sail Tall Ship Experience

Service rating : Easy to choose online & booked with a phone call
Product: Excellent evening with lovely views both in daylight & darkness. Very friendly crew & a different experience watching the sails being hoisted which we were invited to help with.

May-09-2015

Exotic Car Drive, Long Island

Service rating : This was the best present ever. Thanks to all who helped make this possible.
Product: This was perfect location for us. and we want to drive again

May-08-2015

3 Lap Exotic Car Drive Gold Package, Atlanta Motorsports Park

Service rating : Such a great company that does a great job at letting people drive their dream cars.
Product: The instructors were really nice and the cars were a dream to see in person.

May-08-2015

Private Balloon Flight For Two, Dallas

Service rating : Hi.
We had an awesome time. I remember that you took some pictures. Could you please send a couple to us? thanks Anke & Michael Homburger
Product: Hi.

Exotic Car Drive, Met Life Stadium

Service rating : Its a little disorganized. The website has events and dates that aren't actually available. Extra fees are required at the event that aren't fully explained on the website. Otherwise the process was relatively simple with quick responses to questions.
Product: The experience was fun, but the instructors seem to not expect you to drive enthusiastically... but safely. I was required to frequently stop on track while waiting for multiple other cars on trap to slowly make their way. If you are going to offer a experience in a 400+ hp car, it should be designed more effectively.

Exotic Car Ride Along, Pittsburgh International Race Complex

Service rating : The track and the whole complex was a excellent place to be. All the car was breathtaking and the staff was friendly and went above and beyond!
Product: I didn't know what to expect, I am not a road course girl more a drag strip, but I was very impressed with the whole experience. My driver very informative an d helpful and he was right it not just about the speed but the whole driving experience. My husband gave this to me for my birthday and I am so glad he did. It was one of the best I ever got.

10 Lap Stock Car Experience, New Smyrna Speedway

Service rating : Allison was Great ! She stayed in touch with me for 8 months to let me know about the dates available for my experience. Great Customer Service !!
Product: A few more laps would have been more worth the price. New Smyrna Speedway is a very short track, 10 laps went by Very quickly. I would not pay that much again for so few laps !

5 Lap Stock Car Experience, Texas Motor Speedway

Service rating : Very helpful in ensuring the costumed decided on the corby excursion. Great will followup calls and follow through. Friendly and very patient representatives.
Product: It was the most awesome thing ever. It helped complete another goal on the life's bucket list. Thank you thank you thank you.

3 Lap Exotic Car Drive, Atlanta Motorsports Park

Service rating : Easy to deal with and worked well with setting this up.
Product: The employees were wonderful and the track was the perfect place for this.

Exotic Car Drive, Met Life Stadium

Service rating : The team was easy to work with and moved my date due to schedule constraints.
Product: It was good. Lines were not too long.

Exotic Car Ride Along, Pittsburgh International Race Complex

Service rating : Well organized, friendly people, good cars, and great drivers.
Product: I wanted to be a passenger (a "ride long") and it was wonderful. The pace car for the first three laps I did was just not fast enough, so my driver was held back. It was rather disappointing. The second drive, behind to professional drivers in equally fast cars, was much more fun. Thanks! (It was my wife's Christmas present.)

Fly a Helicopter, Atlanta

Service rating : Service was flawless - everything happened as it should
Product: The instructor was extremely helpful - a superb experience!

Ferrari and Lamborghini Drive & Ride, Detroit

It was wonderful!

Air Combat Experience, Lancaster

Service rating : Great company, I felt safe all day and great pilots
Product: Best day ever, I will be back and will recommend to others