Consumer ratings of

Feedback for has been compiled from 63150 Customer Reviews

• Apr-25-2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Anonymous Customer wrote on Sep-14-2013

The live stream to Direct TV viewing area is unwatchable ! Delay time is very slow. theses reasons have caused me to quit ordering. What a shame. You have lost a good customer. Please return to old format ! wrote on Sep-24-2013

Thank you for your response.

I have spoken to our management team and I have been advised that we are unaware of any ongoing issues with our Direct TV feed, and have not had any amount of complaints regarding this. Please may we suggest checking with your TV provider if there is an issue with our broadcast in your area. If this is not the case please contact us again and we will be happy to investigate further.

Trish - Help Team