Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 81862 Customer Reviews

• Apr-25-2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size 7 1.11ct Mawi Kunzite 10K Gold Ring

Service rating : I had trouble ordering online (for some reason, there is no way to remove an item from your order if there is an error), so I had to call in and the young lady who helped me was very professional and efficient.
Product: The Kunzite in this ring is very white. I can maybe imagine a very slight pink color if viewed from the side. The gold is also very thin. However, for the price I paid, I'm happy with this item. Even though the gem stone appears white, it is very sparkly and pretty. Decided to keep it.

Size 7 1.32ct Orissa Kyanite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: I love the design. It's comfortable to wear and elegant looking.

Size 7 1.27ct Zambezia Morganite Sterling Silver Ring

• Size 7 Bolivian Natural Champagne Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.69cts

Service rating : Easy to use
Product: Love the style and color

Zambian Emerald & Diamond 10K Gold Bracelet ATGW 0.65cts

Service rating : Always excellent.
Product: Wonderfully matching blue green gems. So delicately created to go around my wrist. Love it.

4.68ct Galileia Topaz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Service is excellent.
Product: These earring are beautiful. Topaz is my birthstone and I especially love Imperial Topaz. These earrings look like Imperial Pink Topaz which is very hard to find and is expensive. Love them. Thank you Gemporia.

Size 10 1/3ct Natural Fancy Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Problems are taken care of in a timely fashion, but when a ring loses it's stone it is hard to get your replacement size. I had to get a sz 10 instead of a 9. Since Gemporia is going to be in the US, I'm hoping we can now get our jewelry repaired instead of returning for a refund or exchange.
Product: Diamonds was better quality in the first ring I purchased. I had to get a replacement do to a stone falling out. Also, I had to get a different size. White diamonds are cloudy, doesn't sparkle in the sunlight like the previous ring.

Sterling Silver Milano Horse Charm

Service rating : No problems at this time. When a problem presents itself I know who to call.
Product: Love it!! Thanks

Size 9 0.78ct Green Color Change Andesine Sterling Silver Ring

• Green Color Change Andesine & White Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings ATGW 0.51cts

Service rating : not any problems at this time. When I have a problem I know who to call.
Product: Okay I guess

Size 6 Santa Maria Topaz & Diamond 10K Gold Ring ATGW 9.09cts

Service rating : Always beautiful jewelry at afordable prices!
Product: Beyond beautiful!

Madagascan Ruby & White Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings ATGW 5.12cts (F)

• Madagascan Ruby & White Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings ATGW 3.66cts (F)

Persons I have spoken with have all been very helpful. It seems to take a bit longer than 5 -7 days for my jewelry to arrive.

Diamond & White Topaz Gold Vermeil Slider Pendant Necklace ATGW 0.37cts

Service rating : very pleased
Product: loved the pendent and so sparkley thank you

Mystic Pink Topaz & Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 1.54cts

Service rating : GOOD QUALITY ITEMS.
Product: BEAUTIFUL PENDENT. THE PRICE WAS EVEN GREATER THANK YOU. THOUGHT THE CHAIN CAME WITH PENDENT YOUR HOSE SAID CHAIN INCLUDED.

Size 5 1/4ct Natural Fancy Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

• Size 6 AA Tanzanite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.19cts

Service rating : Love shopping here, great jewelry...love Amelia, Lizzy, Katie and Chloe. Great time of year to shop for Christmas gifts!
Product: Gorgeous sparkly diamond ring, love the gentle variation of color...will shop for more styles!

Size 7 Kunzite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.81cts

Service rating : The most beautiful jewelry, my fave hosts and great return policy.
Product: Beautiful Kunzite stone and setting, just didn't favor the look on my finger. Nothing wrong with the quality and workmanship, will return for someone else to enjoy. Nice soft pink sparkly gemstone.

Size 8 1.57ct Csarite® 10K Gold Set of 3 Stacker Rings

Service rating : The website is really easy to use and makes ordering simple.
Product: They are beautiful!!!!! The stones match perfectly in color and the shapes compliment each other beautifully! I have gotten sooooo many compliments!!!

Size 8 Csarite & Diamond 10K Gold Ring ATGW 1.17cts

Service rating : Service excellent
Product: I liked the ring, but it looked a lot nicer on the screen

Size 6 1.49ct Ratanakiri Blue, Cinnamon & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Great jewelry and service.
Don't like the new style of presentation...stop feeding the hosts too much coffee.
Shouting, jerky movements, too animated not pleasant or classy.
Product: Beautiful design ring, soft toned sparkly gemstones, but too wide a design for my ring finger...will stay tuned to see more like this. Will check availability of different size too.

Size 9 Csarite® & White Zircon 10K Gold Ring ATGW 1.34cts

• Size 9 1.77ct Mystic Pink & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : The computer system doesn't work for,me! I like. Real people. The last time I tried Angeline she tried to double charge me!!
Product: It IS a good size and exhibits color shift. It remains to be seen if it will stay in the setting.

1/4ct Diamond Sterling Silver Bracelet

• Size 10 Burmese Multi-Color Spinel & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 3.17cts

Service rating : Not too wild about the new system Angeline. I missed out on several offers even though I "reserved" them. While I got transferred to a the call center, my size sold out. System did not work at all for me & you lost 3 sales. Other than this, other service is excellent.
Product: Sent it back. Just didn't suit me, but it was lovely

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

Unfortunately, due to the difference in time we could not contact you today.

We are sorry to hear that you have been having issues with our services, and if you do wish to discuss this further, then please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services on 1-855-448-7777 (option 4).

Many thanks.

Size 7 Chrome Diopside & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.23cts

Service rating : I love Gemporia.
Product: Love this ring. The gemstone is so beautiful.

Size 9 Natural Bolivian Champagne Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 5.59cts

• Bolivian Natural Champagne Quartz & Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 5.03cts
  • Bolivian Natural Champagne Quartz Sterling Silver Earrings 2.57ct

You are the best!

Size 7 Tanzanite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.16cts

Service rating : I received the ring in a reasonable amount of time (in the US).
Product: Am somewhat disappointed in the product. Does not compare to the looks on TV. Tanzanite is very light colored and each stone is relatively small. Also, I can't find the white topaz. I guess, when you pay $29 for a real stone ring, you can't expect much.

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

Unfortunately, due to the difference in time we were not able to make contact with you.

We are very sorry to hear that item Size 7 Tanzanite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.16cts - TFPS68 was not to your satisfaction.

Please do take advantage of our 30 day money back guarantee. Once we receive your return, a refund will be processed within 7 to 10 working days.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Services on 1-855-448-7777 (option 4).

Many thanks.

Size 5 1.75ct Oyo Pink Tourmaline Midas Ring

• Size 7 1.25ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : The associates I have spoken with have helped me in a timely mannor making my purchases easy with no questions left unanswered!
Product: Beautiful and a great value. I got this as a gift for my daughter and she LOVES it!

Size 9 Ambanja Demantoid Garnet, Ambilobe Sphene & White Zircon 10K Gold Set of 3 Stacker Rings ATGW 1.08cts

Service rating : Service and jewelry always excellent.
Product: The 3 rings are lovely together and very comfortable to wear. Ty.

Size 7 Bi-Color Smokey Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 15.15cts

• Size 7 1.18ct Guyang Sunstone Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Easy to use web checkout
Product: I'm a regular shopper and this is one of my favorites that I've ordered. The color split really enhances the beauty of the smoky color. I get lots of compliments on it!