Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 78940 Customer Reviews

• Apr-25-2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

2.69ct Ratanakiri Zircon 10K Gold Pendant

Service rating : Arrived on time
Product: I'm addicted to Ratanakiri Zircon

Size 8 Goshenite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.91cts

Service rating : Arrived on time.
Product: Wear your sunglasses for this gemstone!

Size 6 AA Tanzanite & Diamond 10K White Gold Ring ATGW 1.14cts

• Size 11 0.40ct Bengal Iolite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Your Tanzanite "rating" system is becoming more and more suspect. You're now rating what you used to call "tanzawhite" as "AA." I've returned 6 out of 8 AA rings (in gold and in silver) because they're nowhere near AA--virtually colorless chunks of glass.
Product: Not even close to AA tanzanite color, but I love the setting. This is one of the two badly rated rings I've chosen to keep because of the design.

Size 8 0.72ct Rhodolite Garnet Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Arrived on time
Product: Not your best effort. I love this garnet, but there's very little to like about this ring with microscopic stones and the ring is too small. Unfortunately I waited too long to send it back

AA Tanzanite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Bracelet ATGW 2.45cts

Service rating : O.k.
Product: This bracelet is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous - Nice blue color - However, I took it out of the box, so excited to wear it, and about an hour later looked down and the center stone was gone. I called and just my luck out of stock. I sent it back, but per usual it will take close to a month before I receive a refund.

Size 6 Goshenite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.17cts

Service rating : Arrived in good time
Product: LOVE Goshenite

Emerald Ballpoint Pen

• Chrome Diopside Ballpoint Pen

Although we probably would not have taken advantage of it for this order, Gemporia should offer a better way to ship as an option. I am well aware of the fact that FedEx serves Great Britain as well as the united states. I understand that the cost would most likely be much higher but the reliability of the service is much greater. It would be a worthwhile expenditure for any higher priced piece.

Size 8 Colombian Emerald & Diamond 18k Gold Tomas Rae Ring MTGW 0.56cts

Service rating : Easy to order, friendly representatives to deal with, product comes quickly- company makes adjustments if needed in a timely manner.
Product: I get what I order- no guess work- and the products are well made.

6.81cts Rose De France Amethyst Sterling Silver Earrings

• 16.5" Flat Curb Chain 1.75g
  • 0.83ct Singida Tanzanian Zircon Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : Just wish tracking was available on domestic/local carrier.
Product: Just beautiful!

Size R to S Australian Opal, Gouveia Andalusite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.00cts

Service rating : I ordered online so I can't rate the "service."
Product: I ordered an opal and andalusite ring. No color in the opal, and the andalusites were nearly invisible, again no color. It looked much more attractive in the photo. I sent it back.

Size 7 0.95ct Zambian Emerald Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always.
Product: Cannot still believe that I own a gorgeous emerald AND for the price I paid. Keep looking at it think something is wrong with it to be so inexpensive (don't tell Steve he is selling too cheaply). So clear and green.
Thank you.

Size 9 Coober Pedy Jelly Opal & Rio Golden Citrine Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.76cts

Service rating : Always.
Product: Love Gemporia jewelry. This Australian opal is pretty. I guess I have been spoiled, and I guess prefer, Ethiopian opal. The Rio Golden Citrine are marvelous. They are the reason I kept the ring.

Size 9 0.77ct Tanzanite Midas Ring

• 18" Gold Plated Sterling Silver Rope Chain 1.84g

Service rating : Will always return for beautiful gemstones and great deals!
Product: Gorgeous tanzanite ring.

Size 10 Oyo Pink Tourmaline & White Topaz Midas Ring ATGW 5.61cts

Service rating : Started out really rocky as you cancelled my item 5 times because of YOUR paypal issues. Finally got a couple of rings to come through, and the fabulous gem book. Love the items I have received, and find you have more authentic offerings than found anywhere else on TV. I love that you are giving back through your work, and will continue to be a buyer (just not using paypal!) I have just ordered one of you r"vintage" rings" and hope it will be as gorgeous as it looked on TV. I would love to see more in this line..right on trend for all ages, romantic and well priced. If you haven't viewed the Kardasians episode that highlights Chris' birthday done in a roaring 20's style, you need to see it. Thank you for your commitment to excellence. I look forward to finding more fabulous buys! Judy
Product: Really beautiful...great price.

Set of 20 Gemstone Bracelets

Service rating : I find the customer service lacking. 3 of my last 4 calls the representatives have been cold and abrupt. I asked to speak with a supervisor and they wouldn't let me. I was also told one would call me back and no one ever did. This is veru disappointing to me as i have raves about your company since i started buying from you.
Product: They are gorgeous

Sterling Silver Station Bracelet

Service rating : Trust Gemporia! Honest customer service in everyway.Great jewelry at great prices.
Product: Sparkly and very comfortable on the wrist.

0.74ct Thai Ruby Sterling Silver Candid Bracelet with Slider Chain (F)

• Size 6 Madagascan Blue Sapphire & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2cts

Service rating : Great!
Product: Cute for granddaughter. Great value

Size 8 1.86ct Madagascan Ruby Sterling Silver Ring (F)

• American Fire Opal Ballpoint Pen

Service rating : Always professional.
Product: Beautiful!!

Size 7 0.45ct Sri Lankan Sapphire 10K Gold Ring

• Chrome Diopside Ballpoint Pen
  • Size 5 Green Sapphire & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 3.45cts (F)

Service rating : Always super nice.
Product: Beautiful but tiny. I will return this.

18" 10K Gold Singapore Chain

• Freshwater Cultured Pearl & White Topaz Sterling Silver Bracelet

Service rating : Always helpful.
Product: Returned Too thin

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our request for feedback.

We are sorry that the 18" 10k Gold Chain isn't suitable. A refund will be given and processed as quickly as possible.

If you require any further assistance please contact us on 1-855-448-7777 and select option 5.

Jade Creed
Help Team

Size 10 1.06ct Ethiopian Opal Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Consistently excellent!
Product: Spectacular fire! Serious value for money!

31-May-2016
Need to pace myself! Won't buy any jewellery from anyone else! Fake nothing!

18" 10K White Gold Forzantina Chain

Service rating : Always superb.
Product: Too fine (thin) for me

9K White Gold Glitter Ball Pendant

• 18" 10K White Gold Forzantina Chain

Service rating : The last few things I have received have not been the quality I'm used to receiving. The solitaire stone was a bit crooked on the band of the ruby ring I ordered. I liked the color of the stone so I kept the ring; but will have to take to jeweler to fix.
Product: Will be returning for a replacement. The bale has a very rough spot on it that could cut you. Very cute pendant.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our request for feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the White Gold Glitter Ball Pendant and the White Gold Chain are faulty.

A Customer Service Advisor will be in touch with you shortly to discuss this matter with you or alternatively you can call our Customer Service Team on 1-855-448-7777 and select option 5.

Jade Creed
Help Team

1.36ct Singida Tanzanian Zircon 10K Gold Earrings

• 1.12ct Ethiopian Opal Sterling Silver Earrings
  • Tanzanite Ballpoint Pen

Service rating : Great service that can't be beat!!!
Product: Fire Fire Fire !!! Wow so white so much fire!!! Great value for your money!!!

1/5ct Diamond Sterling Silver Bracelet