Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 22180 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size 7 1.85ct Rainbow Tourmaline 10k Gold Ring

• Size 8 13.00ct Sky Copper Mojave Turquoise Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size 8 Dendrite Opal Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 6.00cts

Service rating : Gemporia provides affordable gems and makes it easy for you to return items if not fully satisfied. This is online shopping so returns are processed slowly.
Product: Previously bought a floral peice for my daughter in silver, which Beautiful. I had to get one for myself. Tourmaline is beautiful with Green, yellow & pink gems, wonderful rich colors. Set in 10 kt gold, the band is light in gold but still a great value.

Size 7 4.29cts Mystic Green Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Love Gemporia
Product: Beautiful ring. I Love it!

6.70ct AA Tanzanite Sterling Silver Bracelet

Your service is fantastic

Multicolor Gemstone Set of 7 Nugget Bracelets ATGW 400cts

Your service has been wonderful

Size 11 Ajmer Iolite & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.40cts

Service rating : Great gems and great prices
Product: A little dark but make great everyday wedding bands for the two of us!

Size 8 6.50ct Padparadscha Colour Quartz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : service was excellent, but would like package to get to me sooner....just anxious to see the jewelry I ordered!!
Product: this ring is pretty......but didn't realize it was going to be so big on my finger. But, hey, big is pretty.....but from now on I will check the ct. size! haha I do love the style of the ring shank, reminds me of a huge jewelry designer's style.

Size 7 Welo Opal & Chrome Diopside Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.72cts

• Size 7 1.87ct Sokoto Aquamarine Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Don't be afraid to buy from Rocks. They are really great people!
Product: I love this ring. The opal is nice and the Chrome Diopside is beautiful.

Size 7 4.06ct Asscher Cut Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Customer service was very good. I look forward to shopping with you all again.
Product: I love my purchase. I got a great find for my money.

Size 8 Songea Multi-Colour Sapphire & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.91cts

Service rating : I love Gemporia!
Product: Very pretty and feminine ring!

Size 8 1ct Red Diamond 10k Gold Ring

• Size 8 AA Tanzanite & White Zircon 10K Gold Ring ATGW 2.14cts
  • 2.50ct Songea Sunset Sapphire Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : I just love Gemporia and am impressed by all the goodies that pop up!
Product: This ring is really dynamite! The sparkle from the red diamonds is fantastic and the gold content is very nice as well! Good job Gemporia. :)

Size 8 Lehrer TorusRing Padparadscha Colour Quartz & Diamond 10K Gold Ring ATGW 4.18cts

• Size 8 Chrome Diopside & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.50cts
  • Size 8 Lehrer TorusRing Fern Quartz & Diamond 10K Gold Ring ATGW 4.45cts

Service rating : I am a huge Gemporia fan!
Product: This ring is a very pretty color with nice sparkle!

Size 8 Lehrer Surfing Diamond TorusRing Padparadscha Colour Quartz & Diamond 10K Gold Ring ATGW 6.33cts

• Size 8 13.74cts Black Spinel Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size 8 3.63ct Rio Grande Lavender Quartz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I just love Gemporia ... I never know what I'll find!
Product: This ring is really beautiful and the stone sparkles so brilliantly - it's really amazing what Glenn was able to do....such a great job on the faceting!! This piece of jewelry is a real piece of art!

Size 7 1/4ct Cognac Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I would say excellent, but I have difficulty with signing into your website often. Otherwise I live your fast service a gorgeous jewelry.
Product: It's lovely. I've ordered the same in blue diamonds. I wish these we're sticking rings, so I can wear them together and order another color. I love the simplicity and elegance of the design,

18.75ct Ethiopian Opal Sterling Silver Necklace

• Size 7 9.65ct Anahi Ametrine Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Sales reps are so kind and fast.
Product: It is beautiful. Each stone is glowing with color. It looks very expensive and I have received so many compliments on it.

Size 8 1/2ct Certified Diamond 10K White Gold Tomas Rae Ring

Service rating : too long from order placed to dispatch
Product: shipping took to long. The product we received was excellent. We are happy with it.

Size 5 Zambian Emerald & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.73cts

Service rating : Very happy with the service and products. Enjoy all the presenters very much. They are knowledgeable and pleasant. I only wish you would give the sizes of the stones, 5 x 7, etc. Also when you were on in the states as Gems tv the presenters used a ruler to show the sizes so we could get a better idea of the size. Sometimes I am hesitant to purchase because of this.
Product: Like the ring very much. Wish some day I could get a Colombian stone. Cannot afford it right now.

Size 8 Zambian Emerald & Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.50cts

• Size 13 0.46ct Citrine Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size 8 Rio Grande Citrine & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.44cts

Service rating : Gemporia just keeps getting better and better. The Organization as a whole is amazing compared to other businesses that I deal with.
Product: This is a nice emerald for the cost!

Size 8 AAA Kariba Amethyst & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.85cts

Service rating : I love every piece of jewelry I have ordered.
Product: I cannot thank you enough for getting this ring to me. I had ordered the wrong size and you guys found me one. Thank you!

Rio Grande Lavender Quartz & Amethyst Sterling Silver Necklace ATGW 5.61cts

Service rating : happy shopper
Product: did not like in person as much, returned this item.

Size 7 1ct Yellow & White Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : always fun
Product: lovely ring

Size 8 2.13cts Songea Green Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : fast efficient wonderful service
Product: Even more beautiful than the other pair is the color is amazing a bluish green very sparkly so glad I bought two!

Size 7 1.87ct Sokoto Aquamarine Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Very friendly service and fast delivery. When I've had to send an order back, it was no problem at all.
Product: Products are beautiful but sometimes I've had to exchange them. It has been very easy to make returns. I really like this company and plan to buy from them many more times.

Size 7 8.33ct Moldavite Sterling Silver Ring

• Size 10 17.00ct Green Copper Mojave Turquoise Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size 10 Freshwater Cultured Pearl & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always kind and very friendly. Willing to answer any question!
Product: When it arived it was squashed, like someone had stepped on it! 4 stones were knocked out but only 3 of the stones were in the pouch that the ring arived in. The box that the ring arrived in was unharmed which leads me to believe that the item was damage prior to it being shipped to me. I sent the ring back.

Size 5 Freshwater Cultured Pearl & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Love Gemporia no complaints,thus far.
Product: I love the pearl ring cant believe I paid 13 dollars for it , no one else can either. Love you guys!

Size 6 Himalayan Kyanite & Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.11cts

Service rating : Service is always good
Product: I think you sent me a size 5 instead of 6 but I do really like the ring.