Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 38264 Customer Reviews

• Apr-25-2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Zambian Emerald & White Zircon 10K Gold Set of Ring & Pendant ATGW 1.59cts

• Zambian Emerald & White Zircon 10K Gold Earrings ATGW 1.40cts

Service rating : The only problem is when I use my phone to look at web site I cannot change to American curency
Product: I wish you would sell it with a chain or sell chaine to go with it

1/10ct Black & White Diamond 925 Necklace

• Size 8 Smokey Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.75cts
  • Size 8 8.00ct Smokey Quartz Sterling Silver Ring

Gemporia is GREAT we love them and all their staff we watch ever day. Because of their greatness and all their stories and explaining it sparked my interest and I enrolled in GIA for an education in the field.

Black Spinel & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 3.88cts

Service rating : YOU ARE AWESOME THANK YOU
Product: absolutely LOVE BLACK SPINEL THE CROSS IS AWESOME

3.95ct Silver Moonstone Sterling Silver Set of Ring, Earrings & Pendant

Service rating : gemporia makes it easier to get quality jewlery
Product: wore it today and got lots of compliments

Size 7 Minas Gerais Kunzite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.04cts

• Size 8 6.58ct Zebra Fluorite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I watch your show whenever I can because I love your jewelry but my dream is to purchase a tanzanite of around 3 cts that I can pass down to my daughter some day.
Product: I love this ring, it is a very pretty,rich looking ring!!!

Size N to O Sri Lankan Sapphire & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.82cts

• Size 7 Fern Green Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring tgw 4.91 cts
  • Small Leather Authenticity Certificate Holder

Service rating : A+
Product: I'm in love with this ring! I love the flower design, and the way it hugs my finger! The stone color is amazing!

Size 9 7.36ct Black Star Diopside Sterling Silver Ring

• Size 9 Shinyanga Sunstone & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.78cts
  • Size 10 Baltic Amber (6mm) Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Phone reps are all very nice. I think the lowest price guarantee should be posted clearly on the Web site. I've actually stopped shopping at Rocks because of this.
Product: I love this ring. Simple and perfectly great for everyday wear. Truly beautiful

Size 7 Rose Quartz & Diamond 925 Ring ATGW 6.20cts

Service rating : Always helpful and polite!
Product: Ring was not true to size. Didn't like the band at all. The stone was pretty though. Being returned

• Size 5 7.36ct Black Star Diopside Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Once again, this company has exceeded my expectations.
Product: Totally lovely! The pinky-peach Pearl is sizable. And the Green Sapphires are SO sparkling. Such a pretty design!

3.02ct Swiss Blue Topaz 10K Gold Earrings

• Pink Freshwater Cultured Pearl, Green Sapphire & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant
  • Size 6 2.00ct Amethyst Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Favorite jewelry store!
Product: Beautiful, the color is exceptional and vivid.

Cognac, Champagne & Green Amber Sterling Silver Bangle

• Size 7 Cognac, Champagne & Green Amber Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : The staff who answered the phone when I called each time to place my orders were fantastic!
Product: Wonderful quality for an excellent price

Size 7 1/8ct Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

• Tanzanite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 1.40cts
  • 1/5ct Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : Very pretty stuff I love gemporia
Product: Very pretty

Large Mink Premium Boutique Jewellery Box

• Size 8 2.08ct Chrome Diopside Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Another A++++ deal from Rocks!
Product: A beautiful jewelry box for a great price! I can only imagine what the stores in the mall would charge for a comparable style jewelry box. A great purchase!

Size 8 Ethiopian Opal & Red Spinel Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.69cts

Service rating : Gemporia is the most exceptional jewelry businesses that I have ever dealt with in all of my sixty some years. Over the two years that Rocks has been here In the states, there has only been one hiccup in a delivery of two rings, and it was addressed immediately by one of your excellent call center staff. I have been with Rocks for the two years and some months and I can personally state from my ownl experience, that Rocks and Gems are the best company that I have ever purchased from.
Product: OMG...I love everything about this ring. The opal just radiates every color of the rainbow. Greens, blues, purples, yellows, and reds over the entire face of the opal. Its clarity is exceptional, the beauty of this ring is fantastic. The red spinel on the shoulders is exceptional as is the gallery and the entire design of this ring is beyond words. Gems, you outdid yourselves with this ring. This opal is one of the two best opals in all of my collection of Opals, I love it. Thank you so much Gems.

Size N to O AAA Tanzanite & Diamond 18k Gold Lorique Ring MTGW 4.68cts

Service rating : did not receive purchase... of over $3000. nobody at gemporia seems interested in helping me track...and perhaps even receive, my purchase [sarcasm]. shockingly bad customer service. I can't begin to express how unhappy I am. If anybody ever reads these feedback surveys, I hope you make a note of this bad business model. Does not encourage your customer to ever, ever, ever make another purchase,
Product: see above. i ordered... and my credit card was charged..., for over $5000. where are my items? over 11 days now. does anybody care? i have called 5 times, and still no info from shipper about the location of my items. i;m beginning to think the whole thing is a sham, and there is no item; i am just being charged for NOTHING. i can:t begin to express how unhappy I am. we don't accept this poor level of service here in the us. no one called to tell us the purchase was hung up in customs.....or that was the lie we were told. was this purchase sent to someone else? did it ever exist at all?

Size 9 Imperial Pink Topaz & Ratanakiri Zircon 10K Gold Ring ATGW 0.55cts

Service rating : Good.
Product: Very beautiful, but a bit small.

Size N to O Paraiba Tourmaline & Diamond 18k Gold Lorique Ring MTGW 2.60cts

• Size J to K 1ct Red Diamond 9K Gold Ring

Service rating : recent purchase for over $3000 was some how lost or delayed without any support from company. still have not received after over 20 days.
Product: did not receive. over 20 days now. if i did not inquire and keep on track of the purchase, which no one at your company seemed to have any concerns about, nothing would have been done. actually nothing has still been done. i still do not have my purchase.....and, let me assure you, my credit card has been duly charged. this is unacceptable customer relations. i don't know about you all in the uk, but here in the us, $3000 is a considerable purchase and when this level of customer disservise occurs, management would be all over the issue and offer the customer some sort of compensation. i have spent over $40,000 dollars with your company, and, based on this issue, will probably NOT BE ORDERING AGAIN.

7.22cts AA Tanzanite Sterling Silver Bracelet

• Zambian Amethyst & Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 2.68cts
  • 3.29cts Colour Change Fluorite Sterling Silver Earrings

great service, great quality, great prices.

Size 8 Chrome Diopside & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.01cts

Service rating : Delightful. Staff is kind, easy to speak with and knowledgable about products.
Product: I'm so pleased! Ring is comfortable and looks spectacular. Green color is deep and rich. Superb value. Love Rocks TV and Gemporia!

Size 8 1ct Green Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

• Size 8 1.87cts Yellow Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

Excellent service, great deals, great quality.

Diamond Sterling Silver Necklace

• White Cultured Pearl Sterling Silver Set of 2

Service rating : Top-notch all the way around!
Product: Cross pendant with a teeny-tiny speck of a diamond in the center, H-I grade. The diamond cut design gives this small pendant the 'look' of an expensive piece. It shimmers and shines. I'd like to see a bigger version of this cross pendant with a bigger diamond in the center.

Size 12 1/20ct Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always great!
Product: My friends were so impressed! They couldn't believe how nice this ring was and for such a small price!

Large Mink Premium Boutique Jewellery Box

Good quality items

Size 9 Rajasthan Garnet & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 3.90cts

Service rating : Always accommodating!
Product: Very pretty, love the ring!

Size 7 Red Zircon 9K Gold Ring ATGW 0.93cts

Service rating : good
Product: the ring is nice but not for me as it is too plain for me.