Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 22930 Customer Reviews

• 26/04/2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size 7 Blue Sapphire & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 4.48cts

• 18" Sterling Silver Popcorn Chain
  • 100.00ct Red Garnet Bead Necklace

Service rating :
Product: Absolutely love this ring!! It's perfection!!

Size 10 Minas Gerais Kunzite & Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 4.68cts

• Size 8 0.45ct White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Ok
Product: Very disappointed because it arrived with the stone loose and ready to fall out of the setting. Could not get a replacement because my size was out and was told it could not be repaired and returned to me. I have always been happy with my many many many purchases until now. I will be returning it. I was also upset because the person I spoke with did not even offer a refund of the shipping I paid since now I will have to pay out of my pocket to return it. Very disappointed.

Size 7 Arusha Colour Change Garnet & Diamond 10K Gold Ring ATGW 1.08cts

Service rating : Was received in 5 days.
Product: This ring has excellent color change. It is a true size fit. Enjoy wearing it.

Size 6 2.49ct Rio Grande Citrine Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I love the fact that this company has natural gemstones and knows the importance of integrity.
Product: Beautiful ring! Rio Grande Citrine is one of my favorite gemstones now.

1.34ct Ratanakiri Zircon Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Excellent service
Product: Although I have not yet purchased many items, I love everything I have purchased so far. Excellent quality!!!!!!

Freshwater Cultured Pearl & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : The service was great as usual
Product: I love the ring that I was told the pendant matched. I got the pendant and it is about three times smaller. I don't know why Gemporia does this. A pendant should be larger than the ring, not the other way around. My neck is bigger than my finger. I will be sending the pendant back

Size 8 1.44ct Sokoto Aquamarine Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Great!
Product: Wish it had more color, but what do you expect for this carat weight and only 30 dollars?! Still a great deal!!!

Size 10 Ruby & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.87cts (F)

Service rating : Generally Rocks and Gemporia does an excellent job, except when it comes to returns. I returned some Gents rings a couple of weeks ago and was received back to your return address 10 days ago, and I have yet seen the credit appear on my credit card. I live on a fixed income and every penny counts in my budget. I love Rocks because the prices allow me to enjoy collecting even though I live on such limited income. Please try to do better on timely processing of returns.
Product: The ring is beautiful, bought it for my mother in law's birthday which is in July. I am sure she will love it just as I do.

Size 9 10.23ct Silver Fern Drusy Sterling Silver Ring

• Small Leather Authenticity Certificate Holder
  • 9.25ct Tanzanite Sterling Silver Bead Necklace

Service rating : love the hosts!! especially emma, lara, and rosie!! feel like i'm part of your family!!
Product: love the sparkly!! one of my coworkers tried to buy it off me the first time i wore it!

Size 8 4.56ct Larimar Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : So far, I've been pleased with most of the jewelry I've ordered and the customer service.
Product: I really like this ring! It is my zen ring! The blue is beautiful. Like having a tiny piece of the ocean your finger!

Size 9 Larimar Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 12.98cts

Service rating : I was so pleased my ring came so fast from the UK to the US ....
Product: This ring is outstanding and I couldn't be more pleased with this ring....so happy....

Size 7 1.58ct Tanzanite Sterling Silver Ring

• 8" Gold Plated Sterling Silver Herringbone Bracelet
  • Size 7 4.95ct Swiss Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : the jewelry is always great! I bought a red and white diamond ring that is the most beautiful ring I have bought to date. The service is fantastic and will always buy from Rocks.
Product: Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful..

30" Sterling Silver Twisted Rope Chain

• Blue Sapphire Sterling Silver Earrings 0.78ct

Service rating : love it
Product: was not real excited about it

Size 10 1.44ct Sokoto Aquamarine Sterling Silver Ring

• Size 10 Rajasthan Garnet & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.77cts
  • Size 10 0.88ct AA Tanzanite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : love the customer service
Product: not sure of this one, it looks like a topaz

Size 6 0.87ct Songea Yellow Sapphire Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Always excellent, consistent customer service.
Product: Bold, bright, gold stones with lots of movement.

Size 7 3.00ct Garnet Sterling Silver Ring

• Black Tourmaline & Diamond Sterling Silver Bracelet ATGW 14.55cts

Service rating : I've only ordered a few things but I am more than satisfied.
Product: Great looking ring and reasonably priced.

Size 6 2.49ct Rio Grande Citrine Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : As always, Gemporia's customer service and email follow up is great.
Product: The ring is beautiful with a splendid basket holding the Citrine. The citrine was uniformly colored and bright with lots of movement and good color. Unfortunately, at 2.5 carats, it was a too large for me and I had to return it. However, I'm keeping an eye out for a smaller stone and will add that to my collection.

Multicolor Gemstone Set of 7 Nugget Bracelets ATGW 400cts

Your service is wonderful

Size 5 Freshwater Cultured Pearl & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

Your service is great

18" Set of 3 Sterling Silver Cable long link Chain, Anchor Insert & Diamond cut Cable Chain

Your service has been excellent

Size 6 Sokoto Aquamarine & AA Tanzanite Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.34cts

• Size 8 1.53ct Australian Opal Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size 7 Amethyst Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 6.00cts

My refunds are very slow to be processed and I am charged a foreign transaction fee on my credit card I have sent my credit card statement and the first time they said it was not in the email I sent it again today and I have not heard anything back all day although the products are awesome and inexpensive I don't believe I will be able to preview items as I once did.

Size 7 Csarite & White Zircon 10K Gold Ring ATGW 1.28cts

Service rating : From my initial phone call through receipt of my ring, everyone was very helpful, pleasant and willing to help ease me through being a first time customer.
Product: I love the ring. It is exactly as described and they clearly take pride in even their packaging. This is definitely the only source of my future jewelry purchases. Plus...my cat is mesmerized by the hosts.

Size 7 1/2ct Blue, Green & Red Diamond Sterling Silver Set of 3 Rings

• Size 7 Csarite & Ratanakiri Zircon 10k Gold Ring ATGW 0.68cts

Service rating : The products have always exceeded or met my expectations without breaking the bank.
Product: I priced a similiar product for about three weeks prior to making my purchase. The competitor's price for a lesser quality/ carat weight in silver -single ring was three times higher than the cost of what I paid. I am extreemely satified with the purchase I made with Gemporia.

11.08ct Ruby Sterling Silver Pendant (F)

• Sterling Silver Magnetic Lock with lobster lock

Service rating : No real problems with service. Always very helpful
Product: This piece is pretty if you look at it from afar. I really love the design and how large it is. Unfortunately, there were lots of black spots in my rubies which I wouldn't expect to see in something that is fissure-filled. Also, many of the stones were set crooked. I was disappointed because I really wanted this piece but will probably be returning it.

Size 8 3.87cts Mercury Mystic Topaz Sterling Silver Ring

• Black Opal & White Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 2.89cts
  • Size 10 Ethiopian Opal & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.23cts

Service rating : I am a new customer to Rocks & I love every piece I've gotten.. They are so beautiful & very well made just as advertised.
Product: I love this ring. Every time I wear it people can't believe the beauty & brilliance.