Gemporia.com Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gemporia.com

Feedback for www.gemporia.com has been compiled from 37577 Customer Reviews

• Apr-25-2013
  • Gemporia offers the very best in stylish, affordable and responsibly made jewellery. At Gemporia, we believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be mass produced or run of the mill.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gemporia.com

Size 9 Swiss Blue Topaz & White Zircon 10K White Gold Ring ATGW 1.64cts

• Size 9 Amethyst & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.67cts
  • Size 9 Coober Pedy Opal & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.01cts

Service rating : I don't use it often, but every time in a positive experience.
Product: Beautiful - matches perfectly with the Swiss Blue 24 ct. pendant left to me by my mother.

5.07ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : my order was sent else where. and I reported it with USPS and made a report. They suggested to me to call Rocks TV and have them resend me my order and when my order returns back to you keep it. But that was not the case I am still waiting. So I called Rocks TV and asked what is happening with my order it is a substantial amount that I purchased. They told me to wait another 3 weeks or so Rep. wasn't sure when I would receive it. my lost order was very important to me. Obvious customer service isn't on top of the list. I moved and I called and updated my address and I have received in my new address my items. The last 2 orders, I don't understand what or why my items were sent to my New address but with old zip doesn't make sense. I wasn't even offered immediate replacement any recompense or anything for my troubles. I am very un-happy. Patricia Zamora
Product: I haven't received it. Or any of my other items I have ordered so I can't give a positive feedback. order number is: 6673073

2.20ct Moldavite Sterling Silver Earrings

• Size 6 Coober Pedy Opal & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.76cts
  • Size 6 Baltic Amber (16x12mm) Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Excellent company....Great Rocks!!!! All anybody needs to know. Service is excellent! The call center helps you out with any questions with regards to size, hardness and care for the gemstones.
Product: Great stones, Great earrings, Good packing and fast delivery.Great price!!!! AAAAAAA++++++Thanks Rocks!

Size 8 Minas Gerais Kunzite & Rajasthan Garnet Rose Gold Plated Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.91cts

Service rating : Always the industry standard
Product: I love the look of this ring---I just wish the Kunite was a bit more of the purple-pink color; it is almost an Ice Kunzite in apperance---still beautiful but the color isn't what I expected.

Size 8 Coober Pedy Opal, Tanzanite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.76cts

Service rating : Great company turned on a friend to yoursite and she is getting her birthday gift from you
Product: Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful. ant take my eyes off of it.

Size P to Q 2.18ct Ratanakiri Blue Zircon Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I find myself switching back and forth between channels as you are now becoming an addiction! In a good way though....
Product: I've yet to receive this item. My daughter is anxiously waiting. However one order that I placed after this one I have already received. It's been over 8 days at this time.

2.48ct Swiss Blue Topaz Sterling Silver Pendant

Service rating : Great service
Product: Very nice

Size 9 Ametista Amethyst & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 5.38cts

• Size 7 2.98ct Mystic Topaz Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size 5 1.44ct Ice Kunzite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I am so happy i found you.
Product: very pretty

Size 7 Coober Pedy Opal, Tanzanite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.76cts

Service rating : I am very pleased with gemporia an the prompt service they provide.
Product: opal is my favorite gem stone. I will enjoy wearing this ring

22-Oct-2014
I really like the way you explain the facts regarding the gems. I like hearing where they are mined and what it takes to bring them to us.

Ice Kunzite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Necklace ATGW 1.30cts

• Size 8 4.02ct Colour Change Fluorite Sterling Silver Ring

Always freindly & profesional

Size 8 4.71ct Black Spinel Sterling Silver Ring

• 1.25ct Mozambique Ruby Sterling Silver Pendant (F)

Service rating : love these guys like family (the good kind)
Product: nice ring not my favorite but there's really no such thing as bad black spinel

2.58ct Kurundu Garnet Sterling Silver Pendant

• 1.40ct Blue Sapphire Sterling Silver Earrings
  • 18" Rose Gold Plated Sterling Silver Lattice Herringbone Chain

Service rating : So glad I found you
Product: Great color and style

44.00ct Ethiopian Opal Sterling Silver Bead Necklace

• Size 9 0.89ct Bengal Iolite Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size 10 Golden Beryl & White Zircon Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.66cts

Service rating : I love gemporia!
Product: Gorgeous!

Size N to O Colombia Emerald & Diamond 18k Gold Tomas Rae Ring MTGW 1.68cts

Service rating : Wonderful, knowledgeable and super friendly people. I have purchased over $100,000 worth and love it all. Yes the amount is correct.
Product: Love the light colored Colombia emeralds. Beautiful. Sparkles and glows like Colombian do. Love it.

Size 9 Gouveia Andalusite & Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.13cts

Service rating : Always AAAAA
Product: OMG I love the gem stone even more every time I see it!!!

Size 6 1.92ct Multi-Colour Tourmaline Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I am very pleased with the service. I don't mind waiting for my items.
Product: The ring is pretty and well worth the price paid.

Size 8 1/3ct Certified Diamond Sterling Silver Ring

• Size 8 Sri Lankan Sapphire & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.38cts
  • Rajasthan Garnet & Diamond Sterling Silver Pendant ATGW 3.09cts

Everything I have received up to now has been excellent. I have not yet had anything appraised, but hope to soon. Thank you all for all of your help and fantastic products. PAT

Madagsacan Blue Sapphire & White Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings ATGW 5.03cts

• Size 8 Smokey Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.98cts
  • Size 8 Cuamba Garnet & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 1.73cts

Service rating : I am happy with this order. the colors look good
Product: love them

Size 5 4.12ct Changbai Peridot Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : I intend to do business with this company FOREVER!
Product: I've never before seen a Peridot in a cabochon cut. The gemstones are so unusual and the ring design is just lovely. An excellent addition to my growing Peridot collection.

Iolite & Cullinan Topaz Sterling Silver Earrings ATGW 11.11cts

• Pink Sapphire & White Zircon 10K Gold Pendant ATGW 2.62cts (F)
  • 1.52ct Rubellite 10K Gold Earrings

Service rating : Always a pleasure working with your team.
Product: Not a very deep color, but they'll do.

Swiss Blue Topaz & Diamond 10K Gold Pendant ATGW 10.32cts

• Size 6 Sleeping Beauty Turquoise, Neon Apatite & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.80cts
  • 2.94ct Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Sterling Silver Earrings

Service rating : Very professional, and true to your ethics.
Product: Stunning!!! I imagine there will be positive comments when wearing this.

Size 8 14.27ct Tuscon Green Fluorite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Rocks, you just keep getting better and better!
Product: My very first Tucson Green Fluorite: in the sunlight it is incredibly beautiful, and seems to continue to glow after it is brought indoors...it's like a huge Paraiba tourmaline and the cut of the gemstone is sublime! Love it!

Size 7 Mongolian Andesine & Diamond 9K Gold Ring TGW 2.41cts

Service rating : I really enjoy shopping for jewelry at Gemporia.com. The jewelry is uniquely designed with all budgets in mind. The gemstones are so lovely. I feel good buying from a company that cares about where they source their products.
Product: This is a beautiful ring. The Mongolian Andesine gemstones are so unique. I love the way that they are cut. Hannah from The Lounge gave me a great deal and really showed the ring to me at every angle.

Size 6 1.07ct Mandrare Green Apatite Sterling Silver Ring

Service rating : Fast delivery and at an excellent price for the ring as well as all day shipping for 5.95. Thanks
Product: Beautiful color and design. 10 of 10

Size 7 AA Tanzanite & Diamond Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 0.95cts

• Size 7 3.57ct Ratanakiri Zircon Sterling Silver Ring
  • Size 5 Smokey Quartz & White Topaz Sterling Silver Ring ATGW 2.98cts

Service rating : Great service always
Product: Love it!!! the design is beautiful, which it were a darker blue! I will keep watching until I can afford a AAA or even AAAA.