Capezio Reviews

Consumer ratings of Capezio

Feedback for www.capezio.com has been compiled from 3309 Customer Reviews

• Sep-16-2013
  • Capezio is dedicated to the performer in dance, theatre and recreation. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers with innovative, quality products and services, while continuously advancing market research and technologies. Our total commitment to performance has been our source of inspiration for over 100 years.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.capezio.com

Jazz Pants

Very easy ordering on site.

Wrap Skirt

Fast service!

Tapsonic

No comment

Fierce Dansneaker®

Fast delivery and product exactly as described.

Suede Sole Jr. Footlight™

• Ruffle Tank Top

love your products

Ballroom - 1.5" Elisa

Very easy site to navigate, easy to checkout, free shipping a plus,

Daisy - Child

fast delivery

Rock It Dansneaker®

For American customers, would be most helpful to have American shoe sizes (including widths) if possible. Good website, and excellent return policy.

Hello we apologize about any inconvenience that you may have encountered. According to the capezio.com sizing suggestion woman are to begin with street shoe size and men are to begin going two sizes up. Also, keep in mind that these shoes run snug because that is how the professionals wear them, so that is how we make them. We hope you can take advantage of our free return policy which you can find on capezio.com, as soon as you click on the return tab.

Knit Pant

I love shopping at Capezio, it's great when I find sales!

Ballroom - Ashley 2" Heel

great service

Boy Cut Shorts - Child

• Short - Child
  • Wrap Top - Child

I received all great products and they came quickly! Great customer service!

K360 - Character Oxford

Very fast and efficient

Flex Mastr Tap

great shoes and wonderful buy!

Premiere Tap

all my tap students that order thru Capezio love you and the service Thank you! And I do as well.

Cadence Tap Shoe

fast delivery

Canvas Juliet

Good

E-Series Jazz Slip On

• Jr. Footlight™

Fast shipping times, excellent quality of packing and products.

Jr. Footlight™

I need to return a pair of shoes that do not fit my granddaughter - but I asked a question about sizing as she wears a 5.5 and I bought a 6 and they are too small. I have no idea whey they are miniature shoes but I need to know that to buy for the right size. No one seems to care about making that happen.

Hello we apologize about any sizing issue you may be having. According to the sizing suggestion that is located in the description of the product, it states that a female should go up a half size larger than street shoe size. This is of course a general guideline and of course not everyone's feet are the same. We hope you can take advantage of our free return policy which you can find on capezio.com as soon as you sign into your capezio.com account and click on returns. Also, to better assist you with sizing suggestions you can call our customer support number at 1-888-227-3946

7/8" Nylon Ribbon

Got my order very quickly and all was correct. Very satisfied!

Knee Pad

• Daisy
  • Andria Tank

very quick delivery, i'm very satisfied with my products and I love your slogan!

Jul-27

Ballroom Ghost Straps (6 Pack)

• Ballroom - Alyssa 2" Heel