Capezio Reviews

Consumer ratings of Capezio

Feedback for www.capezio.com has been compiled from 2229 Customer Reviews

• Sep-16-2013
  • Capezio is dedicated to the performer in dance, theatre and recreation. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers with innovative, quality products and services, while continuously advancing market research and technologies. Our total commitment to performance has been our source of inspiration for over 100 years.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.capezio.com

Solid Opaque Anklet

The socks arrived as quickly as advertised.

Ultra Soft Transition™ Tight

• High Waisted Short - Child
  • Short

First time user--it was just fine.

Stirrup Legging

• Long Sleeve Leotard

The items arrived faster than I expected. Great service

Anashi Capri

• Lyon Legging
  • Dayna Leggings

My order was shipped immediately and I received it in a couple days. I am returning two items and the return process was easy. I now have the shipping label for the return. With regard to the merchandise offerings, it is very limited. I received a $500 gift certificate in July and have had a difficult time spending it on the website. For example, I am a tap dancer but the shoe that I was interested in has been out of stock since July 2014. It appears that for those items that are new and/or popular are either out of stock in my size or no longer available. Also, there was a new workout bag that I was interested in purchasing in late November, but when I went back to the website a week or so later it wasn't available any longer - it was totally gone! I also wished that there was a more expansive offering of work out and/or yoga wear. That which is available is not very exciting as far as styling and color goes. My go-to company for this type of merchandise is Athleta, buy I think that Capezio could expand its merchandise into these dance-type activities too and do very well.

Bow Sweet Duffle Bag

Ease in ordering and finding the ballet bag that is perfect for the age - an eight year old girl.

Short

• Bra Top W/ Wide Band

Good web site and wide variety of product

Tapster

Im happy with my service

Mary Jane - Child

easy to find on web site

Jr. Footlight™

• Manhattan Character

Timely shipping

Fierce Dansneaker®

Because I tore 2 tendons in my right foot, I have had to use an ankel brace when wearing my dance shoes The shoes allow me to turn esayly putting less strain on the ankel

Teknik®

Double Strap Camisole Leotard

received product quickly.

Camisole Leotard with Adjustable Straps

• 3" Theatrical Footlight™

Quick and efficient. Thanks.

Men's Canvas Romeo

The shoes were what I ordered and they arrived in a timely manner.

Love Ballet®

• Short Sleeve Leotard - Child
  • High Waisted Short - Child

Shipping was arrived late. Ordered on Monday and delivered on Saturday night. It would be much convenience for customers if we can return the products back to Capezio stores.

Hello Xiaolan Ma we are sorry to hear about your sizing issue with High Waisted Short - Child - TB131C. We do offer free shipping, where we would send you a pre paid shipping label. Once your order that you shipped out comes to us and our warehouse receives it in, you will be credited back to your account. As far as you shipping experience goes you chose usps priority mail which 3-5 business days to receive.

Ultra Soft Body Tight with Clear Straps

• Bra Top with BraTek®
  • Short

product is a good value

Professional Fishnet Seamless Tight

good quality dance wear and quick service.

Ultra Soft Body Tight with Clear Straps

• Lyon Legging
  • Tulle Anklet

Fast shipping, great products

Ballroom - Ashley 2" Heel

prompt efficient delivery and return label which I sadly had to use was sent quickly.

Teknik®

Service is great. The website is difficult; some website links dont work. And there is no help for things like ballet shoe size conversions. If you can get through the difficulties in the website, delivery is prompt and a curate.

Long Sleeve Leotard - Child