Capezio Reviews

Consumer ratings of Capezio

Feedback for www.capezio.com has been compiled from 2776 Customer Reviews

• Sep-16-2013
  • Capezio is dedicated to the performer in dance, theatre and recreation. We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers with innovative, quality products and services, while continuously advancing market research and technologies. Our total commitment to performance has been our source of inspiration for over 100 years.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.capezio.com

Anastasia Stirrup Legging

• Izabella Tank

Great experience

T-Strap

The company and the service are reliable.

Ultra Soft Stirrup Tight

• Ultra Soft Tight

One of the items I ordered was out of stock. I was not notified of this at the time of my order. I did not find out until I received my order, and there was an item missing. Had I known Capezio could not fulfill my request, I would have ordered all items from another company.

Daisy

They were really fast on delivery

Flex Mastr Tap

• Split Sole Jazz Ankle Boot

Fast shipping.

Ballroom - Katusha 3" Heel

I love Capezio products, I've been using them for 15 years. This was the first time I've ordered shoes on line and I was very happy with the quick delivery, packaging and the letter that came with the shoe. It gave a personal touch!

E-Series Jazz Oxford

capezio is a trusted name in dance shoes.

Wide Strap Leotard

• Long Sleeve Shrug

Fast, accurate, quality

Ballroom - Caitlin 2.5" Heel

Capezio is a easy online store to look for items and very punctual with delivery

Ultra Soft Transition™ Tight

• Long Sleeve Leotard
  • Canvas Sculpture II

The shipping was quick and everything was nicely packaged. The tracking of the package didn't work, but it wasn't too big of a problem.

Jazz Mix-Lo

Good service; bought shoes on sale.

Fierce Dansneaker®

I am so happy I was able to get the shoes from your store. the one size bigger was the right size for my daughter. Thank you so much for your recommending that.

Men's Canvas Romeo

It was difficult to find products for men dancers on the webpage.

we are sorry to hear about your issue with Men's Canvas Romeo - 2021. Every shoe on Capezio.com has its own sizing suggestion and for all the mens canvas romeo, the sizing suggestion is to begin with street shoe size. We hope you can take advantage of our free return policy, which you can also find on Capezio.com as soon as you sign into your account and click on the return policy tab.

High Waisted Short - Child

• Halter Leotard - Child

Customer service is great. very friendly and helpful.

Ultra Soft Transition Tight

they should have better color selection. they dont have a good model for the color of the tights. I am a woman of color and i wanted to see how certain colors would look on my color skin. but i had to guess because the model had fair skin

18" Grosgrain Ribbon Shoelaces

The shoes are comfortable for my daughter and very cute. I love the extra elastic to help keep it on around the ankle, as well as the pretty ribbons to tie.

Men's Standard - 1" Heel

Easy

Ballroom - Tatiana 2.5" Heel

I got my order pretty quickly.

Spotlight Camisole Leotard

• Strappy Back Leotard

Easy to choose from your website and soon delivered.

Ballroom - Caitlin 2.5" Heel

Easy to navigate site.

Mosaic Racer Back Leotard

• Hair Elastics

Great

Camisole Leotard with BraTek®

Offers good range of products

Premiere Tap

Delivered quickly

Hello Fiona Cummings we are sorry to hear about your issue with the Premiere Tap - CG09. We hope you can take advantage of our free return policy. That you can find on Capezio.com as soon as you sign into your account and click on the returns policy tab.

Manhattan Xtreme

• Jr. Tyette™

Very fast!!!!!

Camisole Leotard with BraTek2™

I love Capezio dancewear and shoes!