A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 2950 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/
Aug-30

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Mac & Maylene & Tanisha are the most wonderful caregivers! They have given my mother the best care. The entire family, including children and grandparents have embraced my mother and I as a memberservice of their family. I would recommend others to their assisted living home.
Sincerely,
Darla Carney

Aug-27

Debra Neuser

Although I was at first hesitant to put in my contact information in order to access information related to assisted living in my area, I am so glad that I did it. My 82-year-old mother was in the hospital, recovering from surgery, and I knew I had a very short time frame to line up care for here after her stay at a physical therapy facility. A Place for Mom responded immediately and connected me with Brent Carson who lives in the same city that I do. She asked about my mother, what her health and living needs were, and then she talked to me about what I wanted for my mother. She listened. Within 24 hours I had a list of facilities and homes to look into and was getting phone calls and emails from some of the facilities so that I could come tour their location. Brent checked back with me throughout the process, even at times I would call "after hours" like in the evening or during the weekend. This entire process of finding a suitable place for my mother to live went so smoothly. We were very lucky to find two facilities we liked and felt fortunate that we actually had to choose between two great candidates. I don't know how long the process would have taken had I just opened the phone book and started making calls. I can't say enough about how much A Place for Mom facilitated an otherwise difficult task at a really difficult time. We are filled with gratitude!

Aug-27

Jason Collins

Great Service!

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service.

Aug-25

Joyce Hartman

Trish was so sweet and helpful. I appreciate your great copsny!

It's wonderful to hear that Trish was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Aug-25

Sue Egan

The service worked for me. The places A Place for Mom recommended were ones I didn't otherwise know about, and the one we chose was a lot better fit for us than the one I found on my own. The only negative thing I'd say is about their website. I wanted to do a search on a few facilities there, and each time I did a search, it triggered a phone call from a different agent. I had three or four calls in all. That was annoying and unnecessary. A search should trigger just one person to call. -- It almost put me off using the service entirely. But I was very glad I did in the end.

Aug-24

Riza Malaluan

Marjorie Fielding was extremely helpful and courteous. She provided me with great recommendations.

I was able to find a place for my mom :) thank you!!

It's wonderful to hear that Marjorie was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Sherry Kareis

Owners are awesome. Couldn't be better. Care givers great. Home cooked meals. A very clean place .beautiful patio.

Nesreen Ali

Katherine was great, she helped me choose a place for my brother.

It's wonderful to hear that Katherine was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for your brother.

Shannon Pierce

Vickie was extremely helpful and informative. I could call her to ask questions anytime. If she did not answer she called back right away. I absolutely loved this service and now my grandmother is settling in to her new home! Thank you!

It's wonderful to hear that Vickie was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for your grandmother and I am glad to hear she is settling in well.

Chuck Smith

They narrowed down the choices, which was very helpful. The only problem was that I didn't know which facilities were included in their data base, so I still had to make a lot of calls to figure that out.

Dwayne Oku

It was quick and all of the facilities called back quickly and was very helpful.

Rebeca Leeper

Trevor was a GREAT help in finding the a Place for Bob! He seems happy, the staff is wonderful. They are interacting with Bob to keep him motivated. Thanks for sending us to Clair Bridge!

It's wonderful to hear that Trevor was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for Bob and I am glad to hear that he is settling in well. We encourage you to share your insights about the community directly at http://www.aplaceformom.com/add-a-review?pid=72702.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The only real problem I had, was the over-sateration of homes calling.
Your job as promoters is fine. I was unaware of the opportuities in the area, but once a place was chosen, the calls continued even after our choice was told to the other homes.

Judy Mutchler

Happily, we found the community they liked in the first four referrals.

Joyce Sizemore

A tremendous help

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The representative helped us by narrowing down all the options to those most likely to meet our needs.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Carole Masonholder

The representative, Senior Care Advisor that I briefly dealt with in the beginning I felt was uninformative on some of the questions I asked. The supervisor at Ashley Manor had more knowledge of the daily routine than the SCA.

Overall my mom is in a clean environment. Mom seems pleased with the food and the staff. They seem to really care for my mom. Raquel and Maria are the best and have great patience with mom as she suffers from dementia.

Carol Clark

I appreciated the immediate contact after filling in my contact info on the website of one possible facility. A PFM got me started by giving me the name of 4 places in the area I was interested in and arranging my 1st tour. The end result was also helpful in getting all paper work between facility and hospital finalized.

Sandra Vinge

It was so helpful to get the help to start looking for a place for us to move once we get out big house sold. Thanks.

Keith Martin

Appreciate the free counsel,however, would have liked to know that my number would be simply sent out to so many facilities while I was still in process of understanding my mother's needs. I was fielding phone calls that made me feel obligated to make visits and respond at a time I was just trying to gather information.

Nancy Lee-Smith

We have been helped successfully by Stacey Oleson twice, and would be very glad to recommend A Place For Mom to anyone.

It's wonderful to hear that Stacey was able to provide you with great information and options during both of your searches for senior living options.

Thank you also for recommending A Place for Mom, we consider that the highest compliment we can receive!

Sally Hogle

very helpful and understanding of my needs

Stacey Reasor

I was assisted by Linda Coleman and she was very encouraging and friendly as well as knowledgeable of the types of places we were looking for and which ones would suit our needs best. I am so happy we found a place for our mother with her help and it seems to be the best fit for her. Thank you so much!

It's wonderful to hear that Linda was able to provide you with great information and options during your search for senior living options for your mother.

Sharon Bullock

Have even been recommending your services to others in need!

Janice Fales

The service was quick. I had spent weeks looking through listings and had only seen one of the places A Place for Mom recommended. All four of their initial recommendations fit our needs almost exactly, and one proved to be "just the right place".. When my husband saw it for the first time he asked me to sign him in. This is a service worth using.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help. I am very glad to hear that you found the perfect place!