A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 4815 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Charlotte was pleasant to talk with and her suggestions were spot on for where I needed to start my search.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Frankie Radabaugh did and excellent job sending us material on senior centers in the northern Dallas and returing e-mails and phone calls

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Kathy has been a great help,

Very helpful.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

This was a very pleasant experience and extremely helpful

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was absolutely invaluable to me! I don't have enough good things to say about Kristy Nelson. My mother is now safe and sound and happy as a clam, and I would still be fumbling in the dark if it wasn't for her. Thank you Kristy, you were amazing!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Kara was very helpful, informative and timely.
We couldn't be more satisfied with the service she provided and our selection of Arbor Glen for my Mom.
Diane Bernardi

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Helped me locate a place for my mom and sister.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Great way to get started to look for places for loved ones or yourself. Very caring and compassionate people. The information I was given was extremely helpful.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Excellent and efficient service!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

the information provide was adequate for my needs,
Thanks Wayne Hink & Candy.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They are very prompt in answering your request and they follow up with you to see if they are meeting your needs.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My advisor was Paul Flancbaum and he was fabulous. My mom has moved already and is very happy where she picked to live . Thank you so much !

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They gave me a lot of info that I couldn't fine anywhere else. They told me of a lot of places that I didn't know about that was close to my mom's address so she could stay in her daily routine. I thought that if I could keep her in her normal daily routine that would be best for a ninety two year old lady. I didn't think if you took her out of her daily routine that it would be very good.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful and continued to follow up. Great assistance! !

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom has truly provided outstanding service to our family during a very difficult time. Melissa is the best!!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Mary Stribling was awesome! I was facing a worst case scenario and needed help, fast. I'm so grateful for her help, follow up and sincerity.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I had three or four responses the same day I called. We eventually placed my mom into one of the facilities recommended. Great job!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I found everyone very helpful and very prompt in responding.

thanks

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

WHEN I WAS TOLD MY WIFE JUNE HAD TO LEAVE THE WILSON HEALTH CARE CENTER I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF " A PLACE FOR MOM " FOR A RECOMMENDATION . SHEYNA DORFMAN HAD CONTACTED ME RECENTLY TO LET ME KNOW SHE WAS AVAILABLE FOR A RECOMMENDATION IF WE NEEDED A PLACE. I CONTACTED HER AND SHE GAVE ME 3 RECOMMENDATIONS AND ALSO GAVE ME THE STRENGHTS OF EACH . SHE RECOMMENDED THE SUNRISE OF ROCKVILLE BECAUSE OF THEIR SERVICES . THIS WAS OUR CHOICE AND WE ARE PLEASED AFTER BEING THERE FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS . I AM TELLING MY FRIENDS ABOUT HOW HELPFUL SHEYNA WAS FOR US.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I felt that the service was excellent - the updates, the follow through, the advice. and especially the caring advisor, Kara.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Excellent counseling and kind and caring people... Good follow upas well.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

place for mom responded to my inquiry with a list of places within my parameters. upon investigation I found one which matched my needs and I took up residence and am very satisfied.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The instant response after joining was so amazing!! Donna Telerico is amazing!!
She was kind, she asked relevant questions, and was able to offer many options both care wise and financial wise. Since I had initiated this on behalf of my Father in Law Natale Luchento, I became the coordinator between the brothers. Once I had some information and presented it to them, Donna was good enough to talk with the brothers as well, which made them very happy and trusted Donna's recommendations. She also lead me to a service that helped Nat qualify for VA funds, which without that, we would not be where we are today. Nat is now safely and happily living at the Sunrise House in Marlboro and has already won 16 Bingo games! :) We are surprising Nat with a 90th Birthday party May 31st at Sunrise so his whole family (incl grand and great grand kids!) can share his new surroundings and celebrate!! Donna- I will never be able to repay you for all that you did for our family. And I've already recommended your service (and Donna) to several people that are in the same boat we were. Thank you Place for Mom for your excellent service and most of all your excellent personnel: Donna!!!
Sincerely,