A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 3389 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

It was so nice to have the suppport of someone who understands the stress of finding a safe, healthy environment for your loved one. I had no idea of how to start or where to go, but they helped me every step of the way, I have shared the contact informantion with some other families that needed some help finding a place for their loved one, I really appreciated the help, at a time when I felt helpless!

THEY RESPONDED TO MY REQUEST ALMOST IMMEDIATELY...GREAT SERVICE

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Rapid response. Follow up outstanding. Relieved tremendous pressure. Referrals within budget and met all needs of person to be placed. Additional assistance provided during placement. This was the service needed for my Mom.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mom. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

.I was very pleased with A place for moms. Received more help than I thought I would and received several calls asking if I was pleased with the place I choose. I have been very impressed. I would recommend you company to anyone that was looking for a place for their loved one. Keep up the good work and customer relations.

Thank you also for recommending A Place for Mom, we consider that the highest compliment we can receive!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Carol Iten was really my cornerstone go to person in finding a place for my mom. She is honest which I greatly appreciated and let me know the facts of what places would be best for my mom.

It's wonderful to hear that Carol was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My experience dealing with A Place for Mom staff was good, however the Respite Care facility was a nightmare and my brother almost died as a result of his stay there. He was given the wrong medication which caused him to lose consciousness and to be confused among other things. My greatest concern is the fact that when he was found unconscious and unresponsive the staff chose to call the owner of the facility rather than dialing 911. The owner further delayed care by telling the staff to wait for her arrival and she would evaluate the situation. I am very unhappy with this facility; The Waterbury Care Home owned by Rina Daniels of Modesto, California.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

If it wasn't for A Place for Mom, I do not know what I would have done. The appointments and the list of facilities that were given to me to help make a decision was more than helpful. I am so grateful and thankful for the help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I would have rated your service Execelleant if it were not a problem in the end of the process. Rex Little was my facilatator for finding my mother in law a place. He sent me several reviews and I had lots of conversation with the establishments. Some of the facilities were just wonderful however, out of our price range. I cancelled my serach due to my mom's several trips to the hospital. When I restarted the seach, I advised him the price range of which we could affor. He replied he had nothing to offer at that range. My mother on her last trip to the hospital found a service ' A new begining' that spent time with her and took her to see a place called Park Folsom. It was in the price range and she moved in 10/8. I advised Rex of this and he asked the name so he could give me a 'low down' if it is a good place. Instead of responding back to me he immediately called the facility and claimed his money for the placement. This was very concerning as the employee from a new begining did all the work and it seemed very sneaky how he got the name from me. I sent him an email requesting that he allow the commission to go to the place that placed my mom. He ofcourse did not respond to me and I heard that he was not going to stop the invoice.
I thought this was very dishonest and I would not recommend this service due to his actions.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I am extremely happy, not only with the Memory Care Living Home that you found for my mother, but also with how quickly you found it for her.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Please note without your assistance I would have been very very stressed . Thanks to your reference I was able to place my 91 yr. old mother. She is so well cared for, loves the people and loves helping other people in her memory care . I am extremely grateful. Respectfully, Gwinlyn M.H.Reed. In addition I was very surprised to have follow up phone calls. Thank you for your excellent assistance. Please note she was place at Emeritus at Garden Manor in Garden Grove, California ( A new site to The Brookdale Organization ) Thank you again Sincerely, Mrs. Reed

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information during your search for senior living options for your mother and I am so glad to hear she is happy in her new home.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

We were very pleased with the assistance we received from Sheila. We were really lost as to what steps to take. The facilities we visited were very good and we found one that really works for our Mom. Thank you for all you help!

It's wonderful to hear that Sheila was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A place for Mom was quick, thorough and very professional. We received some quality candidates, went with one of them and things are working out much better than previously. I would highly recommend A Place for Mom for your caregiver requirements.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My Representative was very informative and extremely helpful. I would not have found such a wonderful place for my mother without her assistance. It was as if family was helping me look!

29-Oct-2014
My Representative was Diane Ambroziak. I would like everyone to know how helpful she was!

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your mother.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

There weren't a lot of options in our area, but we found a place on our own.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Leslie Cook has been very helpful and professional. My Dad is now in a wonderful home (A Loving Heart for Senior Care) where I am sure he will receive the very best of care. Leslie was patient with us as we completed our search. Her compassion for us was deeply appreciated.

It's wonderful to hear that Leslie was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your dad.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

This is a wonderful service and provided fast service right when we needed it!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The service was very beneficial

As Above

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

We were unaware that a Place for Mom received the first two months of residence fees from the home for the "free service".

Efficient

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Thank you for you help finding a good facility for my mother. Your insight was very helpful in narrowing down options, saving me a lot of time.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mother. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Beverly was extremely helpful!

It's wonderful to hear that Beverly was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Thank you for your assistance in finding me a social club for my dad. He experienced nothing but pure joy and fun at the Senior Social Club in Margate, Florida. It gave me peace of mind knowing he was enjoying himself in a safe, clean, well-run and new place to spend his day with others. So Thank you!

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior social options and I am glad to hear that he is enjoying it so much! We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

You should be proud of your staff members -- they do an excellent job! The gentleman who handled my initial call was great to talk to, and he routed me to one of your local reps (Marie Rakoczy) who was polite, understanding, and connected me to Sunrise Senior Living in East Setauket -- I have successfully moved my Dad in and all is well! I am grateful for the assistance A Place for Mom provided and wholeheartedly would recommend your services... Thanks.

It's wonderful to hear that Marie was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Vicky the representative I worked with in Austin was very helpful and knowledgable. There was some confusion around arranging tours with the facilities I wanted to visit. However, I was mostly happy with the free resource.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was very prompt in sending me name of facilities in my area. I was able to choose a facility provided by A Place for Mom. My only issue was, I sent a couple of e-mails to my contact at A Place for Mom, asking questions, but never received any response. I would, however, recommend them based upon the time they saved me by providing the list of facilities.