A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 3302 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Found me a great place for my mother-in-law, thank you for the advise. Would recommend A Place for Mom to everyone that needs help placing a loved one.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service.

Thank you also for recommending A Place for Mom, we consider that the highest compliment we can receive!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Thank you very much all parties sleep better now

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Oct-22

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The information provided was very helpful in making our choice of where mom should live. She seems to be acclimating well to Southland Suites in Lakeland, FL.

Thanks,

Tim Rogers

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mom. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help and I am very glad to hear that your mom is settling in to her new home.

Oct-22

They are awesome!!!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Mary was very good as an advisor. She showed concern for the situation I was in as well as for my mother. Her efforts were always geared toward what we were looking for and she accepted the feedback I offered on the various places that I visited with an open mind. She was very instrumental in helping me as I searched for 'just the right place' and she offered advice on making the transition as smoothly as possible. She has even inquired since the move to follow up on how things are going. Very good service!

It's wonderful to hear that Mary was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My email request was answered quickly. After a conversationn assesiing my needs I was given complete information on how this service operates as well as supporting information. with in the same afternoon I recieved emails and calls from 4 locations.
This was importat since I was placeing a nephew in PA and I lived in NY. I was able to review ythe information provided and on the first visit made an appointment with our first choice.

Next visit we looked at all the options and agreeded to finalize the plans. As a matter of fact he is moving in this week and we couldn't have done this so smoothly without your help. I have shared this infomation with my pastor and friends. Thank you very much.

21-Oct-2014
Wonderful!!!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I am so glad I was given the referral of "APfM". I was so overwhelmed and they asked the right questions, processed & analyzed, and helped me focus, getting my options down to a manageable AND 'appropriate for us' list of referrals. It was so nice to walk into places to visit that had already been screened and also made aware of our needs. I wish we had found & used "A Place for Mom" years ago. I highly recommend it.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful in getting started on finding a place for our mom. She has moved into AlmaVia, one of the recommendations from the advisor. Thank you.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mom. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They were quick to respond...with several recommendations and information on assisted living in the area we needed. We found a place for my father within a few days after visiting several of the sites recommended. They have continued to supply information by e-mail that is helpful.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your father. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Did not work out. My mom moved in Oct. 16 and had to move out Oct. 19. She became agitated and was disturbing the other residents and staff. I am now investigating how to admit her to a Memory Wellness Unit in a local hospital. After her evaluation there I will follow their recommendations and I have several options in mind already to move her to. Please don't contact me.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A place for Mom is a tremendous help to all trying to locate the right place for a loved one. I appreciate their help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

What a blessing this company was for us. They did all the work and we found a facility that pleased both my husband and mother-in-law. Wish I had know about them when I was caring for my father. Stephanie was kind, gracious and most efficient. Would recommend this company to all who need help with a family member.

It's wonderful to hear that Stephanie was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The info I recieved from this site was very helpful. I appreciate the help. I am sorry to say that my father-in-law, passed away at the end of Sept. Passed peacefully with the aide of Hospice. I would refer anyone to your service. The best local help I had was from Micky Loveless, at Clarebrige Memory Center North in Oklahoma City,Ok. She went above and beyond to help me .Thanks again for all your help. Vicki Hart♥

I am sorry to hear about your father-in-law's passing.

Oct-18

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The place recommended is a total disappoint for my mother. Most all the things I was told by Peter when I went to the facility are not true. My mother is very unhappy there.
It is Simi hills retirement home located at 950 Sunset Garden Ln. in Simi Valley 93065.

Oct-18

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful, felt like she really cared about finding the right place for mom.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Oct-17

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Wonderful experience. Very professional and very helpful. Finding a perfect place for Mom has changed our lives and has made Mom very happy. We are very thankful to "A Place for Mom".

Oct-17

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I feel a place for Mom was very helpful for me. The facility that my Mom is in not working out for her due to her illness. I would like to get back with A Place for Mom and see if we can find a more suitable facility for her. Thanks for service that you did give,

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Great service! The lady, Monique Kirkland, with whom I spoke was friendly, professional, knowleable, and helpful. She also followed up after the placement to make sure that it wasworking out. Props to her! LaGene Rudibaugh ( Ernie Hutchcraft )

It's wonderful to hear that Monique was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

very good places suggested. very helpful to narrow my search.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I found the assistance I received from a place for mom through the representation of Carolyn Young (a most pleasant lady) extremely helpful for all of the times I talked with her and throughout the challenges I was facing while caring for my step-mother a few years ago and most recently while caring for my sister. She offered suggestions, asked questions, listened to my concerns and showed sincere interest and a personal concern. She even phoned me to check our progress and to see if there was anything more she could do.

KATHERINE SCHWANDT

It's wonderful to hear that Carolyn was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

It was an excellent resource. I would recommend this service to anyone needing this advice.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

a good deal of useful information provided

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A place for mom responded to a request from me and provided excellent information. I really appreciated the help.

As Above

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Bonnie Davis was such a pleasure to work with and she was so incredibly knowledgable about every aspect of elder care. She made herself available all the time. She was great about following up with me. She definitely went above and beyond the call of duty! She helped me so much! She is so nice and so bright. I wouldn't have been able to do all this without her! She really made my experience of finding an assisted living facility (and all that that entails) for my older friend better and easier. I have to say, she might just be the best person I have ever dealt with in a business capacity in all my 55 years. Many, many thanks to Bonnie Davis!! She is Awesome!!! I can't thank her enough.

It's wonderful to hear that Bonnie was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for your friend.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The advisor was very knowledgeable and helpful in providing me useful resources for consideration. I was able to narrow my search very quickly and after several site visits, I selected a location for my Mom.