A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 5024 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/
Jun-30

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The people I spoke with were very helpful and professional. They followed up with me frequently and gave me many options for care of my parents. I found a wonderful facility that they recommended that I otherwise would not have looked at. I was very satisfied with the service they provided.

Jun-29

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

This service was an invaluable resource in selecting a place for my mother to live. The transition to assisted living is such a difficult and emotional one. A Place for Mom determined my needs, my mother's activity and lifestyle preferences, and recommended 2 excellent communities for me to consider. They even arranged the tours. I would have floundered for days trying to find a suitable place. My mother ended up in the Ritz Carlton of senior living communities. My representative was friendly and attentive. Thanks for this service!

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mother. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

We also encourage you to share your thoughts about the community directly on https://www.SeniorAdvisor.com, our senior housing ratings and reviews website.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service.

Jun-29

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

APM was great in addressing the changing needs of my mom and providing resources to find a place that is safe, clean and comfortable. My mom is improving greatly now that she's in a place she likes.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Jun-22

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom has done a wonderful job i finding appropriate placements for patients. The constant communication has been important and finding the placements has relieved a lot of stress from my job. Thanks to A Place for Mom, job well done!

Thank you for allowing us to assist you with finding placements for your patients. We highly value our professional colleagues and we appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Jun-21

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My mom passed last week, but I appreciated the info that I received from a place for mom.

I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

If there is ever anything that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

Again, our condolences.

Jun-19

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Great response within minutes of my on-line request. A Place for Mom representative called right away and I had three very qualified home care providers talk to me. I would, without a doubt, recommend anyone who needs help for a love one to contact them. I needed help for my mother's 95 year old friend and now have it.

Thank you also for recommending us, we consider that the highest compliment we can receive!

Jun-18

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Debbie Miller was very kind and helpful. She followed up frequently with us during the process. She was an asset to my search for my parents.

It's wonderful to hear that Debbie was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The representative was very helpful and friendly. It was nice to know someone had actually visited each facility to prescreen them.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My consultant, Kathy Lawrence, was excellent; caring, down to earth, realistic, honest, and kept me on target. Also, she kept "others" away from me until I was ready to talk. Wonderful, professional and caring! Thank you Kathy

It's wonderful to hear that Kathy was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The service was very helpful in placing mom and my specialist was a gem,

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mom. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I called A Place for Mom around midday and by that afternoon I had already received a call and had an email with multiple suggestions of places to check out. They were a phenomenal help and continually checked back in to see how things were going.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Rebecca was wonderful in supporting me long distance in locating and providing me with resources for assisted living for my brother. Additionally, she located an elder attorney and informed me of some basic differences in GA versus where I leave in MN. Because my brother is looking at long term chemotherapy and radiation she has been assisting me with finding resources living options for him in MN. Additionally. She checks in on me and has provided emotional support. She is a wonderful caring woman who does her job with a great amount of empathy.

It's wonderful to hear that Rebecca was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your brother.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Helped my mother find a place she likes and can afford.

Jun-15

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Service and support was superior - articles they sent were also very helpful.

As Above
Jun-15

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Lori Nicol was very helpful and sent some great places to start. I didn't realize that there are better options than a nursing home. Because of the information I received, my mom moved into her new home a couple of weeks ago and has not been that happy in a long time. The fit is perfect

It's wonderful to hear that Lori was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I thought that I could do all the research and legwork required to find a place for Mom, but I turned to "A Place for Mom" when the urgency of the situation necessitated quick action. The adviser was familiar with the place we were interested in, and even knew the owner personally, so she was able to set up a quick appointment. We were very happy with their service, and Mom is extremely happy to be where she is.

Thank you very much!

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The only useful source of information

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Although our original consultant was very dedicated and on top of our every move, he left the organization less than a week after we started with them, and the woman who replaced him was awful. Not only did she not respond to any of our specific requests, she did not return phone calls or emails in general. I would not recommend this organization after the stress it caused us during a very difficult time in our lives.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Trish was very responsive to our needs and always responded in a timely manner. She was careful to recommend resources that met our specifications. She was also sensitive to how much help we wanted and respected our wishes. When we made a decision it was nice of her to offer to contact the other places we looked so they would stop contacting us. I would recommend this resource to anyone.

It's wonderful to hear that Trish was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very quick responses; wonderful to set up tours and provide information.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Angels from Heaven above! Jill took the most stressful time of my life and turned it around for us. We would have muddled through the mess, but thank goodness we had a Place for Mom to the leg work for us. I have recommended to so many of our friends going through these difficult days to contact A Place for Mom, it was the most positive experience we encountered during our mothers difficult transition.

It's wonderful to hear that Jill was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Bobbie Richardson excels in her role. She is very personable, engaging and very helpful!!! Please recognize her performance and reward her accordingly!

It's wonderful to hear that Bobbie was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Response time to my request for help was very quick. My counselor was responsive to my questions and requests and supportive to me personally as much as to my needs for support in taking care of my Dad. I didn't expect the personal support and it helped me realize that I also needed care in this process, not just my Dad, which made me get the care I needed. Thanks so much.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your dad.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I was referred by the social worker and after speaking with the representative from a Place for Mom they immediately took info on my Mom to see what was needed and went to work. They found two references And said if I needed additional assistance to let them know. I was able to select the company and get service by the date we needed, which was all in the same week. Then they called back to follow up and make sure I was satisfied with the company and we didn't need additional resources. This was the best suggestion the social worker made because it took the guess work out of trying to find a credible company to provide private home for my Mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

We could not be more pleased. They were absolutely wonderful. Sarah was amazing.

It's wonderful to hear that Sarah was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.