A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 2298 Customer Reviews

• 14/03/2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was extremely helpful to me.
They helped me narrow the search to meet my mother's
Needs and find ones near my location. They were available for answering
questions

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I have already sent a response to Karen Reedy about rating A Place for Mom services. Thank you for your assistance.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

the advisor listed three facilities to visit. We visited them and found the place perfect for my father in law. We are very happy with a Place for Mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A place for mom was very good in providing many alternatives for assisted living in our area. They set up tour times and followed up with us after the tours. They provided good information on getting VA assistance for Dad. We're very pleased with their service

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Even though I found a place for my husband, not from any of your recommendations, the word of mouth network did help me find the right place for him while looking at you recommendations. Thank You

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

very knowledgeable and quick response!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Wonderful service. Very kind. Hugely valuable.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

This was a life saver getting me the information to assist in finding my father the best place that suited his needs.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Mariann Bradley, has been fantastic. She is always quick in her response to my messages and very very helpful. I have recommended your service to my friends. I often think where we would be if God had not brought you into our lives. My brother who we placed in a community with Maryann's help is very happy and my family greatly relieved. Thank you

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Lin Hammer was the best. She made sure everything was taken care of. Every time we viewed a facility she wanted to know our thoughts so we made sure we found the right place ......We did. Brian K Padveen

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A wonderful service that was most timely available for my needs. Much more than just a referral source as contact person maintained constant contact with me and provided reassurance for my planned steps and insurance company interplay. As it turned out, my anxieties were adequately met, which the counselor told me they would be. I am very thankful and have already directed others to the service.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very considerate and responsive to our needs.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The place I sent my husband to, garden villas, had no business excepting him. Their brochure, your website and their website indicated that they had memory care which wasn't quite accurate. I had to move him about 5 weeks later. They apparently had staffing issues. The state gave them a bad report early march. Junior told me that the state was requiring him to evict several people. Heidi wolf of the state agency said that they never mandate that alf remove certain people. They had to increase staffing levels.
My main comment is that dementia units should be screened to ensure that they are dementia units.
When Alex left garden villas he had bruises. Also he was rushed to the hospital 3 days later. He is doing much better since he left there.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

We felt that the service is good overall with plenty of activities. The facilities are clean. However the service after 6:00pm can be improved. Our mother had a sored throat one evening. She called us and we called the incharge person who did not offer any home remedy (gargle with salt water, etc). Instead She brought our mother a glass of tap water.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I think that A Place For Mom has been very helpful in helping me to find the right place .They researched every place and then gave me a list to check out.it was so easy and the staff so friendly. They make you feel that you can trust themand they have you best interest in mind not just a job. Thanks so much, Janice

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The service made a difficult decision easy to make.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I was at a loss and this company (I think her name was Tricia or Teresa) did an AWESOME job helping me get through it.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I had an excellent experience. Your staff really listened to our needs and found
a perfect match for my mother.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

We had to use your services twice within a year for the same person with changing needs. Both experiences were unbelievably successful and the rep extremely helpful and supportive. I'm always touting how invaluable A place for mom was in helping us through a very emotionally charged period for our family.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful in helping us to find a wonderful place for our mother. I would recommend this service.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Our advisor, Cathy Stiefel was great - so understanding and patient. She was really organized and on top of things with the different facilities we visited. Can't say enough GOOD things about this service and Cathy S.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I felt the person was helpful. I feel they did not recommend quickly the place I ended up using until I told him that I really wanted a smaller place that was more "home like".

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Amazing, attentive, professional, efficient and a true pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend to others! Thank you,.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Once again, Misti and A Place for Mom hit a home run for our family. I am so thankful for you all and tell people all the time about your wonderful service!! Thank you so much!!!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Their information was most helpful in locating a good place that is conveniently located.