A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 3052 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

We found the perfect place for my mom and I could not be happier. My advisor as well as all the places and people we talked to greatly helped in our decision making...even when we did not chose them. I am extremely thankful I came across this option and all those who helped us find the right place along the way.

Thank you very much!
Tyler Michael

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The consultant I worked with was vey helpful and understanding of our situation.

Trisha was great.

It's wonderful to hear Trisha was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

We would have been lost without them...period.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I was completely amazed at the level of assistance I received... I'd heard of the site, but knowing very little about it, I found the online site - filled out the short list of questions and submitted - fully expending a return email with possible facilities for my mom. Instead, I was called almost immediately and then connected to the rep in my area. She was AMAZING. Very knowlegeable and sympathetic to our needs. I've told numerous people about my experience and highly recommend their service.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Thank you also for recommending A Place for Mom, we consider that the highest compliment we can receive!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They were a big help to me. I really didn't know where to start but they asked me what I was looking for and made suggestions that pointed me in the right direction. I would recommend you to anyone.

Thank you for your help!

It's wonderful to hear that your advisor was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Carole Starrr is our senior advisor. We found her to be extremely helpful! Specifically, her information on respite stay in assisted living was incredibly useful! Thanks Carole!

It's wonderful to hear that Carole was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

It was very helpful to have a starting place in looking for facilities for my mother-in-law. We did find one through your recommendations. We are pleased with the facility at this point in time. Thank you.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mother-in-law. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They were great helping us find the perfect home for my father-in-law. Thank you so much!

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your father-in-law. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

APFM has been very responsive and provided quality information to assist us in efforts to place my mom in an assisted living residence.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mom. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

This is a wonderful service that helped me sift through the mountain of available assisted living providers to find a small number of such providers that would meet my parents needs. My counselor made reservations for my visits and all I had to do was to go. She checked in with me regularly to see how things were going and if she could be of further assistance.
The service made this move easier for both my parents and I. Two weeks ago my parents moved into one of the places A Place for Mom recommended. Thank-you for the wonderful service.

It's wonderful to hear that your advisor was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your parents.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful to get started and narrow down choices. Thanks!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Had to move mom fast and they came thru.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

rex little has been wonderful. hes helped me fine tune my search through a stressful time. incredibly helpful!

It's wonderful to hear that Rex was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Kathy was very helpful in our time of need. She cares about her job and the people she helps. Thank you

It's wonderful to hear that Kathy was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The A Place for Mom representative showed compassion and helped find a safe place for my mother when the hospital social workers seemed to be grasping at straws. It has been a relief for me.

It's wonderful to hear that your advisor was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your mother.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I writing this letter to express my gratitude for the assistance my family has received and continues to receive by Nicole Anderson. Nicole responded to my first email on the "A Place for Mom" website about 6 weeks ago. My mother-in-law, who was already suffering from Alzheimer's disease had fallen and was being discharged from acute-care within three days of hip surgery. As soon as I found out about the impending discharge, I began searching the Internet at 9 o'clock on a Friday night and came across your website. By 9:10pm, my phone was already ringing and Nicole was calling. She immediately put me at ease and made me feel as if she would be able to help.
Over the past month, while my mother-in-law has been in rehab, Nicole continued to call me several times a week, sometimes calling just when we were talking about what the next step should be. She seemed to have wonderful insight and always knew what our needs might be at any given time throughout the entire process. Tomorrow (Friday), my mother-in-law is being discharged from rehab to home with home-care services that were recommended by Nicole.
I know that Nicole will continue to help us until this journey is completed, but it is important to me that she be recognized for her professionalism, her insight, her ability to provide the right information at the right time as well as her kind words.
Nicole Anderson and "A Place for Mom" always made our family feel as if we had someone walking beside us all along. I am sure that when this organization was created, that this was its purpose.

It's wonderful to hear that Nicole was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior care options for your mother-in-law.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Misti was so good that we found the perfect place immediately. Family and friends warned us that we wouldn't get into a good place without a long wait, but that was not true for us. I thank A Place For Mom and Misti for the experience we had. Our life continues to be stressful because of my Mom's condition, but the people at the Emeritus that Misti found for us have the way as much as possible, including counseling me.
Thank you.

It's wonderful to hear that Misti was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I had a very successful and pleasant experience with a Place for Mom. My counselor, Karen Weatherford, gave me many positive suggestions, and helped me find a great place for my husband and for me. We are planning to move into the facility this month. Thank you, Karen and A Place for Mom!

It's wonderful to hear that Karen was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

i was contacted by some facilities do not accept medicaid is ths a waste of time since i specified that iwas interested in medicaid facilities i did however place my wife in a non medicaid facility on a short time stay this provided ne with some time to continue searching

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The advisor was very helpful leading me through the process. She continually checked on our progress and was very sympathetic to our issues.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I called later in the afternoon and Barbara Keys got me information very quickly and we called and went and visited the places she sent to us and found a very good place for my sister.

It's wonderful to hear that Barbara was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your sister.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was an excellent starting point for finding an assisted living residence. The places chosen to tell me about were all good choices and well-run establishments. Thank you

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Thank you so much for helping me...we found a place for Doyle within a few blocks! Copperfield community assisted living was above what we were hoping for. It's like an extended family there...the folks who run it are very warm and personable and most of all, they feed him 3 home cooked healthy meals a day! Awesome price for all the care and no worries! Tina Allen was a pure pleasure to work with! Thank you so much! Misha

It's wonderful to hear that Tina was able to provide you with great information and options during your search for senior living options for Doyle. I am also very happy to hear that he likes his new home!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They were so very helpful. I found the perfect place for Mom through them = a place I never would have found without them. They were good about sending articles and advice about the process.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and options during your search for senior living options for your mom.

I'm glad to hear that the articles and information we sent was useful. If you'd like to read more of our articles you can find them on our blog page at www.aplaceformom.com/blog.