A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 4489 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/
Apr-18

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I worked with Cindy Nelson to find an adult family home for my mom. She could not have been more helpful and supportive. She listened to our needs and found several places to tour on short notice. One of these turned out to be an excellent match. My mother has now been in Elle's Adult Family Home for about a month and all is going well. My mother is getting the care she needs and I am relieved of the time and anxiety of trying to care for her beyond my capabilities. Thank you to Cindy and A Place for Mom for providing this excellent service.

It's wonderful to hear that Cindy was able to provide you with great information and assistance during your search for senior living options for your mom.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service.

Apr-17

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Within minutes after I placed the call to A Place for Mom I received a call from Maureen at Sunrise. They made everything easy for me.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Apr-16

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom got me started on my search for assisted living for my mother. They sent may helpful hints to help with the selection. I am grateful for the help.

Apr-13

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I had contacted A Place for Mom early on when I knew I had 30 days to move him out of his current assisted living home. After coming up with ideas about his future care and deciding on one that would help both he and my mother out, we decided to buy a house for him to live in and get aids as needed. I had also contacted and secured a place for him at a nursing home until we got the house. When the time came to move him, the home I had set up denied having accepted him to live there. I was frantic and once again called APFM. The representative called me back the very next morning with a place for my dad. She was a life saver. You see, we had given up his apartment 2 states away and he could not stay with me because he is in a wheel chair and does not even have the strength to walk from the hall to the toilet in my bathroom. I had to get my brother to run over if he had to use the facilities. He stayed with me one night and the next morning I received the phone call with his new apartment setup. I would recommend APFM to anyone that needs to find a place for their relative.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and assistance during your search for senior living options.

Apr-13

Great resource!

Apr-12

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They responded to my filling out the form in less then a min. and they was calling me with a with a phone number and a email address for a member in my area that did help me out very quickly, I was pressed for time and I was able to find a place for Mom in one day.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mom. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Apr-11

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I really hadn't realized the service existed. I thought the initial list of places was pretty good. It took a while to figure out if we were looking at assisted living or residential living or some portion thereof.

Apr-11

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Your rep who helped me was extremely helpful, considerate, and compassionate. I feel like I could continue to contact him at any time if I needed advice about Mom. It has been great to have such a resource!

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and assistance during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A great one stop shopping for finding specific data for what I was looking for. I found a spot that is working great for my Mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Out of the gate - the response was wonderful, but the email messaging and use of websites that were provided did not work and became a little frustrating when trying to contact potential providers. Had to rely on the old "pick up the phone and call" method instead of what appeared to be "quick links" to email contacts and setting up tours with a click of a button. The links did not work.
Overall - I was very appreciative of the ability to provide me with quick access to care units that would fit my mom's particular needs. Saved me the headache of trying to locate them myself with my limited time.

Marc Romanych

Without Michele Darreff's help, we would have had no idea where to begin in the process. She was easily accessible, approachable, thoughtful, and provided excellent and thorough guidance. She checked back with us frequently to find out how our search was going and what help (and encouragement) we needed. She was a god-send. After several months of being in our chosen ALF, my mother-in-law seems content, and that makes us happy that we made the right choice, thanks to Michele's help. Thank you, Michele, and thank you APFM.

It's wonderful to hear that Michele was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your mother-in-law.

Apr-09

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I was very pleased with a Place for Mom and have told several friends about it. However, I felt my advisor was a bit slow in responding to me sometimes. But through him I did find a perfect fit for my Mother. I and my sliblings are very pleased and I will continue to recommend your site.

Apr-09

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I couldn't be more pleased with the service that "A Place for Mom" has provided. It was so easy and everyone was so helpful, caring and respectful.

Without this service we could have been looking for months and we still may not have found a place for our father that we liked. With "A Place for Mom" we found a wonderful new home for our dad.

Thank you for providing this, much needed, service during such a trying times for families.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for your dad.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Joanne was a Godsend to us as we tried yo find the best place to meet Mom's needs.

It's wonderful to hear that Joanne was able to provide you with great information and choices during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

So very helpful and very professional. Made a difficult task that needed done in a short space of time so much easier. This service put all the right places in touch with me. Everyone was reaching out to me instead of me having to call around everywhere. We found a wonderful apartment that my mom and dad just love. Thank you Paul for your help. I have also been receiving emails during our search and even since finding the apartment with very helpful info on many pertinent subjects to my Parents and to us as a family trying to make sure we are doing the best of everything we can possibly do for and with mom and dad. I have already told dozens of people about my positive experience with A Place For Mom. Thank you for being there!

It's wonderful to hear that Paul was able to provide you with great information and assistance during your search for senior living options for your parents.

Thank you also for recommending A Place for Mom, we consider that the highest compliment we can receive!

It was very efficient.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The person I dealt with was very nice, good listener, understanding. Since the organzation earns their money from the places they recommend, it does make me suspect as to the recommendations they make. I knew someone who removed their husband from one place that was recommended to me. If you are new to the process of looking for a place for a loved one this is a good place to start, but I don't think what they offerred me was much more than what I already knew.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They helped in my search for a place for my Mom. Verty comforting and understood what I was going through.....

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My initial call to APFM was the most important call I've made in the last several years. I was instantly taken under the wing of a knowledgeable, compassionate Senior Advisor who lived and worked in the area. She helped me and my mother in many ways, culminating in my placing my mother in a wonderful memory care group home. This is a quality organization from top to bottom and I urge anyone caring for an elderly parent to start by calling or googling A Place for Mom.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and assistance during your search for senior living options for your mother.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful referrals. Found a great facility for my husband.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

This is a wonderful service for families who need help navigating the process of finding care facilities. I can't say enough good things about the speed and thoroughness with which they provided me information so that I could set up tours and ask informed questions.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They were super fast at getting back with me, and I did end up going with a company that they linked me too.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The people were very responsive and the process was very pleasant.

Apr-07

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom ad on TV came along just as we needed it and Melissa guided us to a new home for our mom. It is a good service to help you navigate the options you have without doing all the research yourself. My sisters and I would definitely recommend A Place for Mom

It's wonderful to hear that Melissa was able to provide you with great information and assistance during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Apr-07-2015

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The staff was very helpful and effective in setting up appointments and ensuring we made contact with facilities that met our needs. No red tape just friendly support.