A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 4376 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful for providing a list of providers in another state. Good resource for different topics (articles emailed).

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I was at my wits end and they swooped in like the cavalry and saved me and my dad.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your dad. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Mar-25

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The counselor assigned to me reached out almost immediately when I requested help online. After a brief interview where the counselor inquired about my mom, her condition, her financial threshold and our desires for her care, she provided a list of locations for me to check out. As we had discussed, the locations provided me a full range of care options. It was easy to manage and arrange appointments with their online system and within 48 hours I had found a place for our mom that was ideal for all my family members, including my mom. I couldn't be more thrilled.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and assistance during your search for senior living options for your mom.

Mar-24

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They were always accessible to me, gave excellent and knowledgeable advice both pros and cons without displaying any biasis

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Helped us get a start to finding the right community for my mother.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mother. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I attempted to search for a place for my father on my own, but it was all too overwhelming. A Place for Mom made it far more manageable. So far, I am pleased with the location the service helped me find for my father.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your father. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful information with fast response time to questions

Mar-22

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Jeff La Goy was a huge help. he new what he was talking about and helped us throughout the entire process.

It's wonderful to hear that Jeff was able to provide you with great information and assistance during your search for senior living options.

Mar-20

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Veronica was my advisor and she is excellent. I couldn't have done this process of getting my father into Brookdale East Mesa without her help. She spent many hours with me on the phone until he was placed. Again - thank you for being there when I needed you most.

Cheryl Ponzo

It's wonderful to hear that Veronica was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Thank you also for recommending A Place for Mom, we consider that the highest compliment we can receive!

Mar-19

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

You helped us tremendously in finding possible locations for the care of our 94 year old mother.

Mar-19

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Gina Zadlock was wonderful; extremely kind and caring, VERY responsive. Thank you!

It's wonderful to hear that Gina was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Mar-18

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was a God send. We had no idea where to begin looking for a placement for our loved one. Our adviser was awesome! She was sensitive, caring and understanding. She walked us through the entire process. The adviser set up and confirmed all of our appointments. She would also send tips on what to look for and questions to ask. After each appointment, we would receive a call inquiring whether or not the facility met our loved one's needs. Thanks to our adviser our loved one is now in a place where she feels safe and all of her needs are being met. Words can't express our extreme gratitude for the services we received from A Place for Mom. We highly recommend this company!

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The person who helped us helped us not only understand what we were dealing with but also listened to us about our dealings with one of my siblings. The only suggestion I have is it would be nice if organizations would give people a check list of things we can check off what has to be done with our love one.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service and I will pass your suggestion along. I don't know if you have seen it yet but we do have a Caregiver Toolkit on our website that may have part of what you are looking for, the website is: http://www.aplaceformom.com/senior-care-resources/caregiver-toolkit

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A place for Mom came at a time when I was so overwhelmed with the decisions ahead of me. Liz was informed and attentive, she knew how to guide me thru the process, what steps to take, provided resources and wise counsel and gave me insight on how to make the best choice for the long haul. She was compassionate and understanding while I worked thru the emotions and options available to me. I am so grateful for this service, I have shared " a place for mom" with anyone who will listen. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for offering this service at no cost. With so many other fees to pay, it was a huge relief. A free service that is useful is hard to come by these days. I give it 10 stars !!!!!!!

It's wonderful to hear that Liz was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Good company good service

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

they saved me time in identifying options that fell within our budget.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I thank you for helping me find a wonderful place for my sister.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your sister. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful and gave me a list of places to start my search within our budget.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful and informative!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place For Mom really came through for me. I gave them my needs, they gave me a list of choices to interview and I was able to choose in a few days. Thanks you so much!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Thanks very much for the assistance given. I did choose one of the referrals and will monitor my dads to see if its the right place. I will reach out to you again if further help is needed.
Sincerely,
Errol Ferguson

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The staff is very nice and caring. They have helped us through the process and make it feel like home. The food is excellent and the grounds are well cared for. Pricing is very reasonable and the rooms are super nice. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone looking.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The representative I spoke to was extremely helpful and full of information to help find an assisted living location. She followed up on our conversations which was also nice.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Lisa Newman is awesome. I have had to use her for several placements for my father and now for my grandmother. I refer everyone I know to this service and Lisa!

It's wonderful to hear that Lisa was able to provide you with great information and support during both of your searches for senior living options.

Very helpful