A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 3740 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was very helpful in providing needed information as my family and I were hunting the best location to fit my Mom. When a family begins looking for a loving care community, they don't know everything to look for or questions to ask. A Place for Mom helped us to become more knowledgeable while making this important decision for our loved one.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mom. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

very very helpful in us finding a place for our dad. I have already recommended it to a friend.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your dad. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Thank you also for recommending A Place for Mom, we consider that the highest compliment we can receive!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Kathleen Beers was very helpful in steering us to a good place for my mother in law. She provided us with several viable options, all within easy driving distance for all of the family. We've been very thankful for her knowledge and experience. My mother in law is very happy with our choice.

It's wonderful to hear that Kathleen was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your mother-in-law.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Great and helpful information. I will be using your suggestions.
Thank you very much. Ernie Anderson. cell: 805-832-0659

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The person that was to help us was on vacation but her partner immediately called me back and gave me a list of potential facilities, one of which we used and I love.

As Above

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

very helpful in a very overwhelming process. really made our life easier in finding care for my father.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior care options for your father. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Dec-20

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

very knowledgeable and continuous follow up- felt like someone cared about my situation.

Dec-19

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

We are more than pleased with our experience with A Place for Mom, We were referred to Mary Ann's Home Care in Spokane, Washington and have loved her and her home. She is a very kind efficient person and wants to please.

This is the second place we have used a Place For Mom and I would and will recommend your company to anyone that I know that needs your service.

I am sorry this is a couple days late, however, we were out of town and just returned last night.

Gina Brueske

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in both of your searches for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful - very fast response

As Above

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Initial conversation was helpful, identified facilities and contacted the representatives. It was a good place for me to get started, not sure there was any other service or support beyond the initial contacts at the facilities.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

What an excellent service. Thanks to you my brother has a beautiful assisted living at Atria Collwood in San Diego. I will reccomend you to my friends.
Dhea Chaplin
PS the rating should say excellent, do not know why it also checked good, It was
A plus.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your brother. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Gayle was awesome. She listened to the needs of my mother in law & quickly sent several places for us to check out & she even called & set up appointments with some of the facilities for us. Despite calling to cancel due to moms stubbornness she was there for us when called back for help a week or more later.

It's wonderful to hear that Gayle was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Misti was very helpful. Nice to be able to get informed advice in going through this difficult process.

It's wonderful to hear that Misti was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I ended up being harassed by more than half a dozen nursing homes AND a few minutes after speaking to a customer service rep with A Place For Mom, I was solicited by a random old folk's product. Suspicious about contact and personal information being sold.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

They gave me the support I neede to get started looking for a place. I didn't actuaaly end up using there services, but they helped me understand all the choices I had and what would work best for my friend

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior housing options, I'm glad to hear we were able to provide you with helpful information.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Katie was wonderful. She gave me 4 possible options to visit, follow up personally, and gave realistic information to help make decisions. This process for finding care for our parents was overwhelming. Having her sort thru the vast communities options that might be possible for them was extremely helpful. I'm very appreciative.

It's wonderful to hear that Katie was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior care options for your parents.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

This is a great service. The information was helpful and everyone had timely information to share with me.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior housing options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Danny was very helpful. We actually were so happy with the first place he referred us to - my parents are now there & love it!!

18-Dec-2014
No suggestions

It's wonderful to hear that Danny was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options. I am very happy to hear how much your parents love their new home!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The representative that I was connected with was most informative and professional. I was first interested in connecting with Senior homes with assisted living in Washington, but decided to return to Idaho. I was then contacted by professional representatives from Idaho and I selected a home. I am very satisfied and I thank the "A place for Mom" staff for their understanding and assistance.

It's wonderful to hear that your Advisor was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

It was extremely helpful, as I didn't even know how to start looking. Martin gave me several suggestions, with contact information for each, so I could find the website, and comments of other people on that place. At one point I changed my mind about the location I'd like to go, and Martin handled the change request beautifully. He would at intervals email me to ask how everything was going, I'd tell I planned to visit some place, and he'd later ask for a report on that place, which I was pleased to provide.

It's wonderful to hear that Martin was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I could not be more pleased with the help and recommendations that Jil gave to me. My dad has been relocated to Carroll Place which is a great place and so much more affordable than where he was. He will now be able to stay there until his demise. In other words, when I was faced with deminishing fund and a desperate need to find a new place, A Place For Mom was an answer to a prayer...literally.

J. Weston Jones

It's wonderful to hear that Jill was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your dad.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

there was followup many times during my search for the place where I
live since Dec. 12th. Wesley Enhanced Living. The representative was
very informative of pluses and minuses for the different places.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Vicky helped me find the ideal place for my Dad. I thought I had seen enough places, but she setup meetings at a few more. I had each place visit my Dad and do their assessments. The last place Vicky sent me, happened to be the best. Thanks so much.

It's wonderful to hear that Vicky was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your dad.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My experience was OK. The initial contact was fine. Your CCR seemed personable, concerned, etc. I subsequently asked for some info which never got a response and then I actually found a place independently from the info provided by your CCR.