A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 3753 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/
Jan-21

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

All information very helpful. Richard was very a caring and knowledgeable person assisting with regular communication and updates. My cousin has recently moved into a new facility which was one of the referrals from A Place For Mom.

Jan-13

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Annelle Travis, our advisor, was wonderful. She was helpful and easy to talk to, and followed up on our progress. Thank you so much!

It's wonderful to hear that Annelle was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please do not hesitate to ask. We can be contacted through your Advisor by phone or email, or through mySearch.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback in regards to your experience with our service.

Jan-13

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was great, I was clueless going into this situation and A Place for Mom helped me to find a great facility for my parents.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior care options for your parents. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Jan-07-2015

We are very pleased.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior care options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Jan-05-2015

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I think there needs to be more checking on the places that are recommended, I also have heard from a family at our church that was not happy with the service they received for their familymember this year. I found a new place for my mother on my own and it is great. I think it is on your list. Green Castle Family Care. It is a triple A. My mother is findly getting the care I was expecting. it took me 3 locations in one year. In fact Henry Ford hospital told me to get my mother out of Sprawling Ravines which was the first place I had her in.At first as she was the only one there she received great care and after they got a few clients the care went down hill. The second worse was the Baptist Manor. I have never been so angry at someone as I was the director. People at my church say if you want your family member to die fast send them to the Baptist Manor. Something to think about.
Carolyn Bough
My mother was Ida May Speidel

Jan-05-2015

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very beneficial and friendly sevice. Follow up with me was beneficial too.

Jan-03-2015

a;lsdfkj

Jan-03-2015

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

APFM was quite helpful and reassuring for someone new to this experience and in need of guidance.

Jan-02-2015

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I was extremely impressed by this service. I received a call immediately upon my interest email and was served very timely and professionally. I toured approximately 15 communities in which your service scheduled and that assisted me greatly in making my decision for my mom.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior care options for your mom. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Jan-01-2015

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I would have appreciated more confidentiality in the process. I also think a guide on what to expect with asst living would help others in this situation with a parent. It is not turning out to be as great as expected.

Dec-28-2014

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Excellent service all around. No complaints. It all worked as we wished it would.

Dec-27-2014

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The service was very fast, I had two agencies contacting me VERY shortly after placing my initial inquiry. It took me a while to make up my mind who to hire and I liked that you didn't "bug" me a lot about making up my mind. So far the agency I have chosen is working out just fine.

Dec-23-2014

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

this is an invaluable service. it helps streamline a very difficult process and the advisors are caring and very knowledgeable with a fine-tuned ear to advise. carol, our family's advisor in michigan was exceptional. she provided resources on homes in addition to being a fantastic sounding board for ideas. her check-in's were always timely and never intrusive.

It's wonderful to hear that Carol was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was very helpful in providing needed information as my family and I were hunting the best location to fit my Mom. When a family begins looking for a loving care community, they don't know everything to look for or questions to ask. A Place for Mom helped us to become more knowledgeable while making this important decision for our loved one.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your mom. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

very very helpful in us finding a place for our dad. I have already recommended it to a friend.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your dad. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Thank you also for recommending A Place for Mom, we consider that the highest compliment we can receive!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Kathleen Beers was very helpful in steering us to a good place for my mother in law. She provided us with several viable options, all within easy driving distance for all of the family. We've been very thankful for her knowledge and experience. My mother in law is very happy with our choice.

It's wonderful to hear that Kathleen was able to provide you with great information and support during your search for senior living options for your mother-in-law.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Great and helpful information. I will be using your suggestions.
Thank you very much. Ernie Anderson. cell: 805-832-0659

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The person that was to help us was on vacation but her partner immediately called me back and gave me a list of potential facilities, one of which we used and I love.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

very helpful in a very overwhelming process. really made our life easier in finding care for my father.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior care options for your father. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

very knowledgeable and continuous follow up- felt like someone cared about my situation.

Dec-19-2014

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

We are more than pleased with our experience with A Place for Mom, We were referred to Mary Ann's Home Care in Spokane, Washington and have loved her and her home. She is a very kind efficient person and wants to please.

This is the second place we have used a Place For Mom and I would and will recommend your company to anyone that I know that needs your service.

I am sorry this is a couple days late, however, we were out of town and just returned last night.

Gina Brueske

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in both of your searches for senior living options. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very helpful - very fast response

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Initial conversation was helpful, identified facilities and contacted the representatives. It was a good place for me to get started, not sure there was any other service or support beyond the initial contacts at the facilities.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

What an excellent service. Thanks to you my brother has a beautiful assisted living at Atria Collwood in San Diego. I will reccomend you to my friends.
Dhea Chaplin
PS the rating should say excellent, do not know why it also checked good, It was
A plus.

Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your search for senior living options for your brother. We appreciate you choosing and trusting us to help.