A Place for Mom Reviews

Consumer ratings of A Place for Mom

Feedback for www.aplaceformom.com/ has been compiled from 4097 Customer Reviews

• Mar-13-2013
  • A Place for Mom Senior Living Advisors. A free resource helping families find assisted living facilities, Alzheimers ,memory care and nursing homes since 2000.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.aplaceformom.com/

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

I got what I needed right away. Got in contact with a couple of persons who had open places and would welcome Mom. She is there now and is content. It sure gave me a quick information for what we needed.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

The service was prompt and thorough and the follow up was immediate. A great help in making a tough decision.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Becky was knowledgeable and sp pleasant to work with.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Julie Schechter was truly incredible. We were in a position where my father (the primary caregiver) to my mom with advanced vascular dementia ended up in the hospital. He was now terminal with prostate cancer that had mediatized to bone cancer. We all live in the northeast and had to place him in Rehabilitation and ultimately hospice while finding the right fit memory care facility for mom. We did this all in two short weeks. We had no idea where to start and Julie paved the way in short order. She stayed in touch daily, coached our searches carefully while paying close attention to every detail. I cannot recommend A Place for Mom more wholeheartedly. I have sent several referrals in the last month and both Mom and Dad are in great places for the end of their time. Thank you from my entire family! Chris Ruhling North Kingstown RI

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My advisor, Erika, did such an amazing job of educating and supporting me throughout the entire process. She's always been warm, friendly, encouraging, and extremely knowledgable on the entire field of elder care, particularly with respect to dementia. She's amazing, and so has been her company and the entire process!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Our caregivers have been good generally, and Shannon receptive to all we have had to say.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very organized and in tune with our needs. Extremely helpful.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A Place for Mom was very helpful in suggesting assisted living residences for us to look at, after listening to our requirements. All the suggestions were appropriate for us.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A wonderful experience. I filled out my information and before I could even read their response, they were calling me. They gave me great options and I selected a great place for my stepfather.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

i love where I am, it is like being home, I love the people. God bless you I am in Willow Park, Evansville, Indiana

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very knowledgable reps but once you send our info to potential places, they can be very aggressive in their sales tactics. I specifically said we were not interested in The Lighthouse in Waconia and yet our info was sent them. We got several emails along with voice mails. Quite annoying.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very Happy with A Place for Mom.
Our family had a great experience.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

My mother was being cared for by our family and after our father passed - it became increasingly difficult for my sister and I to care for her. Her financial situation made her ineligible for Medicaid but her income was not enough to pay privately for her care. I contacted A Place For Mom and was assigned Gina Grahm. Gina was available with resources - and ideas to help our family. As barriers came up - she assisted us to address these barriers. On February 2nd my mother moved to Bickford assisted Living. Gina was instrumental in assisting my family with every step along the way. She offered emotional support as well as real world answers and solutions. I sincerely thank Gina and A Place For Mom for their outstanding work and persistence in finding solutions.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Gina was the best advisor I could have ever asked for. Sweet, understanding, great communication, all key to our final decision for my mom. Thank you Gina, you're an angel.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Very positive experience, knowledgeable,accommodating,caring, helpful, understanding,sympathetic. I just can't say more, good people!!!!��

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

have not got back due to an illness will soon contact again thanks

Quick response

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Initial contact and communication was excellent, but once we selected a residence, did hear ANYTHING! Makes it look like you are just in it for the $$.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Nancy has been great in helping us find a place for my father.
Thanks again Nancy!

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Vicki Hennigan was really helpful. We put my mother-in-law in one of the Assisted Living places she recommended. It sure saved us a lot of time and energy if we would have had to research this ourselves. She is also very nice to talk to.

Carol and Glenn Frerich

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

What they did for us saved a lot of time so we didn't have to work harder locating a place for Mom. Gina was a great help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Mellisa Simpson was great. When she called me back after my initial request online, She gave suggestions listens to my concerns and helped guide me though the process. I had 3 days to find a place and make a decision. I could not of done this without her help.

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

A very helpful service, it helped with placing my 88-year old father in a wonderful ALF with a memory care unit

Your Experience with A Place for Mom

Cindy and Angela both helped me with my search for assisted living for my dad. They were able to narrow my search, so I could concentrate on the important things. I really appreciate this service. My dad is very happy in his new home!

Excellent service. Many Thanks