99designs Review

Consumer ratings of 99designs

Feedback for www.99designs.com has been compiled from 1029 Customer Reviews

• May-28-2015
  • 99designs is the world's largest online graphic design marketplace. For more than seven years we've been connecting passionate designers with customers who need quality, affordable design services.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on Feb-22-2016

I was a little hesitant at first to spend that kind of money on a logo. I was looking at a different website thinking I could get as good a design from other designers elsewhere because I could see their past work (as you can on 99designs), but I was wrong. The quality of the work from the designers on 99designs blew them out of the water. The whole process is so simple, so well explained, and the feedback process to the designers is so uncomplicated - I'm extremely glad I took the leap and ran a contest on 99designs. We now have a company logo, and I think it rocks.

Logo design contest

I was extremely grateful that one particular platinum-level designer decided to jump into my bronze contest, because their design hit me immediately. I knew it was going to be our future company logo, and sure enough, they read the brief and had a solid understanding of what I was looking for. It looks so good that I am thankful I spent the money and launched the contest on 99designs. I would very quickly recommend others in my shoes do the same. Extend your budget and get the best you can afford, you'll come out happy or you get your money back. That's a great deal.