99designs Reviews

Consumer ratings of 99designs

Feedback for www.99designs.com has been compiled from 1029 Customer Reviews

• May-28-2015
  • 99designs is the world's largest online graphic design marketplace. For more than seven years we've been connecting passionate designers with customers who need quality, affordable design services.

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.99designs.com
Jun-16-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : Easy to use, great service, and a great way to get design work
Product: The collaborative creativity of dozens of great designers is extremely powerful. There were more, and better, designs than i ever expected to receive, the hardest part is choosing which one to keep!

Jun-14-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : Everything was simple and organized well. They lead you through the whole process so you have a very high likelihood of getting a design that you love.
Product: Had a bunch of great designers give their ideas. It was really difficult to choose our favorite because we had so many good options to choose from.

Jun-11-2017

Web page design contest

Service rating : Excellent tool
For inspiration as a customer
Product: Too bad there is no more time to work with the designers

Jun-08-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : Fantastic service that puts you in touch with designers globally. Some of the designers are ridiculously talented. It's worth paying for one of the more expensive packages. You get waaaaaayyy more designs in than the basic.
Product: We got some super designs that really matched our brief. The only downside was that once you rate designs other designers tend to copy that design fairly closely which limits the originality a bit. In future I won't rate anything until well into the contest.

Jun-08-2017

Book cover contest

Service rating : We had a great experience with 99Designs from start to finish! Excellent designs, a fantastic response from a number of designers, and we couldn't be happier with our final product.
Product: We were extremely impressed with the number and the quality of designs submitted and are thrilled with our final design!

Jun-07-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : 99designs was so easy to use, the technical support was amazing, and the variety of designers made it very hard to choose a winner.
Product: It was amazing to see my company identity come to life from so many different points of view.

Jun-04-2017

WordPress theme design contest

Service rating : I thought 99 designs process was easy to use. I was provided with plenty of awesome designers from which to choose my favorite design. I met some designers that would be happy to work with on other projects as well!
Product: My designs were awesome. I should them to my colleagues, friends, and family. I received some great reviews

Jun-02-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : I used 99designs for the first time - and I plan to come back for several other needs. This site, and even the customer service (I had to call twice) - everyone is Incredible and very quick to offer help! Extremely satisfied!!
Product: I had two contest, both went well! I had one that I really had a VERY hard time making a final decision... on the other hand, I had a contest where I knew from the get go - who the winner would be! Both designer though - EXTREMELY easy to work with and Very Talented!

Jun-01-2017

Product packaging contest

Service rating : Working with 99designs was one of the best experiences I have had in my career. It provides you with the platform to realize the vision you have for your brand. It's easy, with nothing to lose. Within minutes, after filling out your brief, the world is knocking at your door with great designs. Can't wait to create and working with 99designs again.
Product: I am extremely proud of the Package for our Wallenford Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee and dare anybody to show me better packaging to come out of a Jamaican Coffee company.

May-31-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : I got over 50 excellent designs from talented designers around the world. The majority of them were professional, creative and well thought out. It was hard to pick just one winner!
Product: The final design is both spectacular and understated. I love it! I've used 99designs 3 times now, and every time the final product is far beyond what I could have hoped for.

May-31-2017

Logo design contest

99Designs has been a lifesaver for our design needs! We have access to designers worldwide no matter what type of project comes up. The site is relatively user-friendly and makes the overall design process quite seamless.

May-28-2017

Banner ad contest

Service rating : The 99designs process was extremely well thought out, and thus extremely easy to get through. We love the banner designs we got at the end of the process.
Product: The contest went great and we had a full 40 designs to choose from. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

May-27-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : This was the first time we have worked with a design company and we are delighted with the results. I will be recommending this service to anyone looking to upgrade their company image/logo
Product: Having a general idea on a design that you want and being able to see it come to life was a wonderful experience, thank you

May-27-2017

Service rating : Very happy and great idea
Product: Excellent overall service

May-26-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : 99designs was so easy to use and the designers are very talented!
Product: It was very hard to choose a winner because so many designs were great. I have worked with branding companies before and 99designs is the best deal going!

May-26-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : Good website, great support during the contest, and very affordable!
Product: We got a wide range of interesting and creative designs for our logo. We're very happy with the result!

May-24-2017

Logo & brand identity pack contest

Great process, great result!

May-23-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : The website is really user friendly and the response and support is excellent. I had more designers make submissions than was promised which made my decision making process much easier
Product: I found some of the designers had trouble following my instructions but those that did, provided some innovative and good stuff. The eventual winner was excellent!!

May-23-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : This is my first time designing a new logo. The 99 designs system works great. You get a lot of ideas from multiple talented graphic designers and have the ability to guide and direct them to your liking during the process. I am impressed with their efficiency and the quality of the work.
Product: I was able to get our top designs voted on by key personnel with the simple click of a button. Easy, convenient and can see the results instantly.

May-22-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : Love 99designs! Used it for my last 3 logo designs. Great service!
Product: Well worth the $300 I paid!

May-14-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : The whole contest was very exciting and fun. Most of the designers were very easy to work with. Quick at responding to messages and resubmitting design changes. Even inviting friends to take part in the polls was great. Very happy with the whole process.
Product: I love my design. There were about 6 of the 47 designers that did a top notch job. It was getting difficult at the end trying to narrow them down to 1 logo.

May-13-2017

Book cover contest

Service rating : After experiencing other similar services, 99designs is a breath of fresh air in comparison. Everyone including all my designers and the support team were first class in every way. I am delighted to find a place I can trust completely.
Product: I don't like contests. I just want good designs done well. Despite the contest path, it was a painless and pleasant result for me with all three designers who were winners of my contests. Their products exceeded my expectations. Way to go!

May-13-2017

Logo & brand identity pack contest

Service rating : Its ridiculous how many awesome designs I got to choose from. Amazing designs.
Product: My brand is looking better than I could have ever imagined. Thanks, 99designs!!!!

May-12-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : 99d have created a very clever, modern concept allowing the networking of thousands of designers to each client. Simple process, easy to navigate, yet still highly professional with an atmosphere that cares about your product and wants to see your business succeed - reinforced by their money-back guarantee.
Product: The quality of designs submitted was overall, fantastic with plenty of original thinking. Without prompting, some designers submitted several entries proving they cared about finding unique designs that were in line with your brief. The ideas submitted weren't only ink on the page either - several designers made the effort to professionally photoshop their suggested designs onto real packaging, business cards and actual storefronts. I worked with one designer in the end who was very happy to make several modifications until we came to a design that nailed the brief perfectly. Very happy with the end result and excited to see my business grow thanks to 99d and their designers.

May-08-2017

Logo design contest

Service rating : 99designs was an amazing and refreshing experience in soliciting creative work! The system is easy to use and is filled with a friendly and talented community of artists who are bursting with enthusiasm for projects. I will definitely take advantage of this service again in the future!
Product: It was a lot of fun to work with the designers, and surprising to see the new and interesting angles that each unique talent created -- things I never considered that were astounding and brilliant!