Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 4116 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Flight to Las Vegas

• Flight Booking

Site easy to use. The fact that you can talk or even drop in to have a chat makes a world of a difference rather that the faceless talk less sites that other companies use.
Highly recommended

Holiday to Orlando United States..

i found Go Hop very helpful in helping me to plan my trip as i had only an outline of what i wanted to do and they filled in the blanks - to be honest Orla was very helpful and patient

Flight to Toronto Pearson International

• Flight Booking

I have booked my flights for great value in a matter of minutes. Very happy

Holiday to Mauritius Mauritius..

I have booked 3 long haul holidays and 2 city breaks with Gohop in the past 3 years. I have found excellent value, friendly approachable staff and great customer service. One recommendation I would make is that the staff help more in personalising/ choosing the right accommodation when booking.

27-Jun-2016
Excellent value, quick and easy to compare prices and add filters. I would recommend more exotic/long haul location deals advertised rather than cheap european holidays (most people I've met cannot believe the value I got for a long haul holiday by searching the site)

Hotel in Lisbon

• Hotel/Flight Booking

very happy with my first experience of booking a holiday with gohop.ie, all went very smoothly and quickly.I will use this again

Hotel in Puerto Del Carmen

• Flight to Lanzarote

Website is kept simple and easy to understand

Hotel/Flight Booking

Orla tooher was extremely helpful. She answered all my questions in a professional and friendly manner. I really felt she got the best deal for us.

Hotel in Vienna

Excellent.

Hotel in Majorca

• Flight to Palma

I found your service excellent and very efficient.
was booked in about 5 minutes. just hope the hotel
looks up to the same standard.

Hotel in Albufeira

• Flight to Faro

Excellent service with excellent value

Hotel in Prague

• Hotel/Flight Booking

Celine was very helpful and made the whole experience of booking simple clear and concise

Flight Booking

Very clear communication from website and very helpful staff when I telephoned

Hotel/Flight Booking

So easy to book have tickets transfer hotel voucher all within 5 mins have useg gohop a few times staff all lovely

excellent customer service

Hotel in Alvor

• Hotel Booking

Really good website. Loads of hotel options and very good value in comparison to other sites. The only thing that annoyed me was the 5 EUR credit card charge. That's not the norm anymore. Would prefer if they added the money to the room price instead as its just annoying now to be charged booking fees

Hotel in Maspalomas

• Hotel Booking

Wery easy to cooprate with. Clear offer customer feedback is very helpfull with making decisions

Flight to Vancouver

• Flight Booking

always helpful, easy to navigate site, great prices

Flight to Malaga

Great service

24-Jun

Holiday to Seattle United States..

Most helpful and pleasant service. Mary showed a real interest in arranging what we wanted wanted

Flight Booking

Slight delay in confirmation of booking but Customer service was helpful, efficient and speedy resolving issue

Flight to Minneapolis St Paul

• Flight Booking

good service. will use it again

Flight Booking

Great customer service! Fast, efficient and very easy to deal with! Will definitely use again! Managed to get a last minute flight to France thanks to you guys! Thank you! COYBIG!

Hotel in Tavira

• Flight to Faro

Extremely efficient and very easy to navigate. Everything you need in the right place.

23-Jun

Flight to Perth

• Flight Booking

Easy to use web site, very fast results, great service would recommend it, and use it again

23-Jun

Summer Sun to Palma Mallorca Spain..

I thought the girl who helped me over the phone was fantastic...she was pleasant and helpful and knew her stuff.

24-Jun-2016
Delighted with the service.