Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 2219 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Flight to Atlanta

it was excellent

Hotel in Salou

• Flight to Reus
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

Great site with great bargains. Really happy. Layout is easy to understand. Everything is clear for example taxes charges baggage etc. will definitly use them again.

Hotel/Flight Booking

pROBLEMS WITH WEBSITE AND DESPITE GETTING A MAIL THAT I WOULD BE CONTACTED I HAD TO DO IT MYSELF

Holiday to Goa India..

excelent,i have been travelling to india for the last ten years,i have used various travel agents and web sites.I just came across gohop and decided to use it,so glad i did and i will be returning to you again thanks.

Hotel in Algarve

• Hotel/Flight Booking

I found your website very informative, easy to use, and very impressed with pricing.

Hotel in Benalmadena

• Hotel Booking

The website is good...basic but easy to get around. Received my hotel voucher the following day after booking so very efficient. Good experience dealing with them

Hotel in Los Cristianos

• Flight to Tenerife
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

Excellent. Personnel on the other end of the phone were very helpful. Only difficulty was when I tried to add an insurance policy, at this point the process would not move forward and it was only possible to book the holiday when I cancelled the insurance.
Thankling You.

Great price!

Flight to Denpasar Bali

• Flight Booking

Service was quick, options were decent. No complaints.

Flight to Atlanta

• Flight Booking

I made an error on my booking and Siobhan was excellent she sorted my problem and was really helpful.
Will use Gohop from now on.

Mary thanks for your kind words, I will pass them on to Siobhan who is genuinely there to listen and help where possible.

Chief Executive.
GoHop.ie - Voted "Best Irish internet travel company" Irish Travel Media Awards.

Flight to Los Angeles

• Flight Booking

Very easy to navigate website.
Very user friendly.

04-Mar

Flight Booking

Engagement with member of staff on my second call was enough to resolve my issue.

Bradley thanks for giving us the feedback, I am only sorry that a your booking obviously failed originally online and B that you had to call twice. If you ever need to work with a partner on any of your oversees team building projects let me know.

Best of luck

04-Mar

Holiday to Wellington in New Zealand

Service from Go hop was excellent. Thanks Becci

Mr K thank you for getting back to us with your feedback. Sorry your flight experience was somewhat lacking particularly given you paid and flew business class. I will pass your message on and if there is anything specific you wish me to bring to their attention let me know. My email address is smckenna@gohop.ie.

Sincerely and thank you for the business we do greatly appreciate it.

Holiday to Las Vegas in United States

The significant local hotel charges were not advised. Go-hop did offer a goodwill gesture towards the charges when this was pointed out, otherwise the rating would be bad,

Mr McNamee, I concur with you in that I think it is ridiculous that these taxes are now being incurred locally, I need to figure out a way of displaying information around these fees pre booking and will look to do this. In the meantime I will print of a list of these and ask the staff to inform people when they call to book via the call center. Many cities are now doing this to raise tax i.e. Rome, Dubai and Las Vegas has joined the ranks and at 12% that is prohibitively high.

Thanks for taking the time out to let us know your thoughts.

• Flight to Faro

Excellent web site, so easy to use & great value all on the one page.
Thanks go hop.ie

Flight to New York John F Kennedy

good

03-Mar

Holiday to Auckland New Zealand..

Second flight from abu dhabi to sydney one hour late leaving.
plane very cramped in economy seats for 14 hour journey.

wnen i arrived at leisure inn could not access my room as they said it was not possible untill 2pm
had to walk around sydney until near that time.
i was exhausted.
not a happy experience for a 70 yr old.
rg ed fahey.

Edward thanks for taking the time out to let us know your thoughts. Sorry about the flight experience given cramped seats not good on such a long flight. In relation to the hotel I think that is ridiculous and I rang the hotel to get an answer on what time normal check-in is as this would have been very frustrating after your long flight. It is however 01.07 in Sydney and no-one in reception to answer my call. I left a message and will ring them again and revert. I did google it and it does say that in Australia normal check-in time is 2pm. Sorry again you should at least have been told this when you booked your hotel.

Flight to Perth

• Flight Booking

Booked my Australia trip with you an was very pleased

Hotel in Benalmadena

• Flight to Malaga
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

i had no problems booking with go hop.it was easy+hassle free!!

• Hotel/Flight Booking

This was my first time using GoHop but it certainly won't be my last in my opinion this is the best holiday site I've ever used and I've already recommended it to a friend and will continue to do so they have great offers and are very quick to reply back to you with your booking confirmation

Trish your truly kind words of encouragement for GoHop.ie are greatly appreciated.

Hotel in Fuerteventura

• Hotel/Flight Booking

great value holiday, cheaper than Lowcostholidays!

01-Mar

Flight to New York John F Kennedy

• Flight Booking

Seemed easy to navigate not like other sites

01-Mar

Hotel in Salou

• Flight to Reus
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

Found this site fantastic, much better value than any of the other sites I got prices from, although I only checked roughly five sites.
Only took a short amount of time to book my holiday once deciding what I wanted.
No complaints!!

Barry thanks for giving us this lovely feedback. Very nice to hear and just to let you know we greatly appreciate your business.

28-Feb

Flight Booking

Website confusing, nowhere to enter passport details which made me reluctant to book
€13.48 credit card booking also put me off
however when i entered my details incorrectly and contacted customer service next day, Cindy couldn't have been more helpful - professional, efficient, pleasant and funny!!

Niall thanks for the feedback. Good point ref passport info will follow that one up but as it is not a requirement at point of booking just yet it is not something we have implemented for everyone but perhaps it should as you are likely to need to include that information when you check in so worth looking at. Glad Cindy was of help, that is why we are here.

Best of luck and thanks for giving us the feedback.

28-Feb

Holiday to Sydney in Australia

It was our first big holiday and we were very apprehensive but thanks to gohop and rep we were given great confidence and made to feel very relaxed. If we ever do something like this again we would put our faith in gohop once again.

I truly hope you had a lovely holiday experience and thank you for your very nice feedback on GoHop.ie. One day I hope to venture out to Australia but with a couple of young kids not likely for a while yet.

Best of luck.