Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 2877 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Summer Sun to Izmir Turkey..

the girl on phone sorted it all for me as i am not much good on computer she was excellent , very friendly and helpfull.

02-Aug-2015
Just rembered the friendly girl name its Orla Tooher she was very kind and patient to me as i had to check back with her a bout the currency used there .

Hotel in Majorca

• Flight to Palma

Easy to use service

Hotel in Barcelona

• Hotel/Flight Booking

Very good website to quick and easy planned a holiday. thank you

Hotel in Algarve

• Flight to Faro

Very hard to get booked website keep saying processing error had to ring a few times they were not very helpful I had to keep trying on line eventually I got booked just before I was about to give up

Flight to Bangkok

Hotel in Costa Teguise

• Flight to Lanzarote

When I rang Gohop looking for advice on Holidays I found Paul to be very helpful and clearly explained what I was getting in my Holiday Package (when I eventually chose one)

Flight to Cape Town

• Flight Booking

I would like to have been given the option of more than one piece of luggage
otherwise excellent service

Flight to Moscow All Airports

good

Hotel in Estoril

• Flight to Lisbon
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

Booking Process was easy online however there was an issue with the credit card. I received follow up e-mails from gohop soon after and when I phoned to follow up the person I was speaking to (Orla I think) was very helpful ad re-booked the trip.

30-Jul

Holiday to New York United States..

I found as I was booking the holiday the service to be excellent , but after we had the holiday paid , I didnt find the service to be as good with fabiola . I emailed her a few times and she never got back to me at all . Paul Harvey was very good and he got back to me ASAP . Also , when Fabiola booked the flights , she never put us sitting together , but Paul Harvey did , when he checked us in . To be honest , I would be reluctant to use go hop again as a travel agent , it was for our honeymoon - a once in a lifetime event . It felt like Fabiola was all about us until we paid and then when we had genuine questions after we paid , she didn't want to know . Paul Harvey was fantastic. We didn't have any upgrades and had to tell the resort that it was our honeymoon , despite the fact we were assured it would all be on file . Also , there was no vegetarian option for me on the plane over to Dominican .

Geraldine thanks for feedback in relation to this and sorry about your experience in relation to this as clearly we fell way below the mark in relation to many elements of booking your trip. I would greatly appreciate if you might consider using us again.

Sincerely

Stephen Mc Kenna
Chief Executive.
GoHop.ie - Winner Friendliest business award.
Read our 2082 reviews : http://bit.ly/1dsbe9p

Flight to Koh Samui

• Flight/Hotel Booking

Ben Was very helpfull when there was a problem with my hotel book for Koh Samui Island

• Hotel in Algarve

very good

Hotel in Vilamoura

• Flight to Faro

Easy to use, good photos and descriptions of properties.

30-Jul

Holiday to Punta Cana Dominican Rep...

Excellent service, and Agent Orla good agent.

Flight to Lisbon

• Flight Booking

poor customer service in the event of genuine misunderstanding

Hotel in The Strip

• Flight to Las Vegas
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

Always use gohop. Cheapest prices n easy to book

Flight to Washington

• Flight Booking

Good service and website offering excellent price and flight connections for our trip.

Hotel/Flight Booking

When I got put on hold and asked to wait then the phone cut off on three occasions.

29-Jul

Holiday to Faro Portugal..

Quick and very easy to navigate the site

29-Jul

Holiday to Faro Portugal..

The staff were very helpfully & friendly, couldn't do enough for me. I was very impressed with their customer care.

29-Jul

Holiday to New Orleans United States..

Great service. Hard working and customer focused staff. Great value.

29-Jul

Holiday to Las Vegas United States..

Orla Tooher was excellent to deal with and I have recommened her to family and friends

Hotel in Benidorm

• Flight to Alicante
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

It's so easy not heard to use and Cheap.

Hotel in Central Berlin

• Flight to Berlin All Airports

Very clear directions. Easy to follow. Would definitely use gohop again and recommend it to friends and family.

Hotel/Flight Booking

Was trying to book a trip online. When it came to payment I exceeded my debit card limit. I then phoned the gohop phone number and they were great. It was all booked and paid for in minutes. Thanks!

Regards

Denis

Denis thanks for taking the time out to give me this feedback, and I will pass your kind words on to the team. They are indeed great and our mission is to enhance every customer interaction.

Best of luck

Stephen Mc Kenna
Chief Executive.
GoHop.ie - Winner Friendliest business award.
Read our 2082 reviews : http://bit.ly/1dsbe9p