Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 1815 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Holiday to Orlando in United States

Excellent. Becky did our booking to Florida she was extremely helpful and patient. Definitely book again with GoHop.

Holiday to Fuerteventura in Spain

The actual booking its self was very good, however the apartments were absolute dives and for that reason would never book through Goohop.ie again.

19-Oct

Holiday to San Juan in Puerto Rico

myself my husband book with yourseflvs every year and we we feel we always extremely delighted with each time, thank you.

18-Oct

Holiday to Orlando in United States

Phone service initially excellent. Follow up email communication not good as no responses

17-Oct

Holiday to Faro in Portugal

Excellent service would recommend

17-Oct

Holiday to Barcelona in Spain

Found Becci Franklin very easy to deal with when booking holiday

Holiday to Atlanta in United States

Excellent. Will use again.

16-Oct-2014
Fantastic and helpful in this day and age wonderful usually have to beat the talking machine.

Holiday to New York Jfk in United States

Very satisfied with friendly helpful service. Would recommend Go hop to all my friends and even my enemies.

16-Oct

Holiday to Dubai in Unt. Arab Emir.

I had a good booking experience with go hop,
Fabiola helped me plan days and dates and was very helpful,
I also thought the phone call I recieved the week I was due to fly out was also
A very good idea, I will look forward in using your service again.

Holiday to Malaga in Spain

Excellent service received from Mary Dargan.

Ms Keogh thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. I will pass this on to Mary also.

Holiday to Dublin in Ireland

I had occasion to call the Gohop office with queries re the flight. I found it very reassuring t be able to speak to a person (a lovely person, Orla) instead of having to communicate through the internet. I will definately use Gohop as my first call the next time I book a US flight.

16-Oct

Holiday to Abu Dhabi in Unt. Arab Emir.

Really helpful... Have used them twice now for both long haul flights alone with a baby... Cindy made sure basinette, baby food etc. was all ordered. Very helpful.

Holiday to Faro in Portugal

All staff were very pleasant and helpful..

Holiday to Lisbon in Portugal

It couldn't have been better. Thank you. It went like a dream from start to finish.

Holiday to Mykonos in Greece

As booking our flights to Greece go, our experience wasn't great. It wasn't made entirely clear to my partner whilst booking. Your agent was trying to get longevity out of our holiday by arranging flights that would give us an extra day. These flights were exhausting with a stop in Frankfurt for a few hours on the way over then a connecting flight to Athens, which then lead to another 6 hours for a connection to Mykonos. Our flight landed at 6.30 in the morning and our room wasn not available until 2pm. The first 2 days of our holiday were spent completely jaded from the travelling.
The flight connections coming home were as bad, flights departing Mykonos at 11pm to Athens then 6 hours wait for the connecting flight to Munich. We then had another gruelling wait in Munich for our connecting flight to Dublin.
If it was made clearer to us the amount of travelling we would have to endure to get to our destination of Mykonos in this way we obviously would have not booked. It was only made clear to us once the confirmation e mail was sent and we had time to look over our itinary.
What was meant to be a dream holiday for us, actually ended up being nothing short of a travelling nightmare. On my return to Ireland I had to take extra time off work due to my utter exhaustion from our journey home.
I feel compelled to write this awful experience along with giving you a poor rating as we spent alot of money on this holiday through Gohop in good faith that we were getting value for money.

Genuinely sorry to hear that and I will share your experience with the GoHop.ie team members, it definitely makes sense to give the passenger details on total flying time and we will make that the standard from today for all flights that have 1 or more connections.

Apologies for the obvious inconvenience caused.

Holiday to Orlando in United States

I had a very good experience booking my upcoming trip to new York with becci , I found her very honest and very helpful and I never found her pushing things on us, she was great at giving us advice when picking our hotel especially as I will be traveling with children , I later made changes to our trip by adding my husband to our trip and becci was most helpful as we had to change hotel . I found becci so helpful that I have booked my summer holiday to orlando with her, she was great at helping us get the best price and deal for our trip. :-)

Holiday to Fuerteventura in Spain

Excellent customer service

Holiday to Tenerife Sur/Reina Sofía Airport in Spain

I found it brillant it was my first time bookin on line . The staff were very helpful

15-Oct-2014
Very helpful

Holiday to New York Newark in United States

Very helpful and great options. Special mention to the very helpful agent Cindy

Thanks Mr T for giving us the feedback. Cindy is a great asset to the company and I will let her know that you appreciated the service you received.

Holiday to Lanzarote Can I in Spain

I found the team very helpful and informed thankyou and i would use gohop again

thanking you
patricia geraghty

Holiday to Brisbane in Australia

Excellent service and everything was just right

Holiday to Cancun in Mexico

Highly recommended! I will definitely use gohop again for future holidays.

Holiday to Orlando in United States

Over the years, we have received different levels of service, this current holiday - yrested excellently by Becci (Becky). We'll be back.

15-Oct-2014
Could you change the first word of the second sentence to 'treated', thanks - stupid fat fingers ;)

Mr Whelan,

Thanks for your kind comments ref Becci, apologies but I cannot change any reviews ref misspellings etc but do not worry it happens all the time and no names are posted online. Thanks for taking the time out to respond.

Ben Redmond
Reservations Manager

Holiday to Havana in Cuba

Pleasant helpful reliable service

14-Oct

Holiday to Heraklion in Greece

Dealt with a girl called Orla, she was amazing! We booked our honeymoon and even got upgraded. We will definitely be recommending go hop to book a holiday.

Thanks for your kind words.. Orla is amazing.

Ben Redmond