Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 2311 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Flight to Los Angeles

• Flight Booking

Would have marked "Excellent" but had a problem with the limit on my card, it asked me to call and I waited 35 minutes with no reply. I sent an email and was called and the problem rectified.

An excellent site and the service when I spoke to someone was great, just a pity about the phones.

Hotel in Albufeira

brilliant fast

Flight Booking

Very happy

Flight to Chicago O`Hare

• Flight Booking

I shop around on various sites but usually come back to book on GOHOP. I wish you has a Loyalty or Air Miles scheme.

Hotel in Paris

• Flight to Paris All Airports
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

I booked everything online and fpund the site really easy to use. I recieved a confirmation e-mail and hotel voucher within minutes and there were no problems whatsoever. Will definatly book future holidays with gohop.ie, as the prices are really good too. A1.

Hotel in Puerto Del Carmen

• Flight to Lanzarote
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

This was my first using GoHop.ie and it was a very pleasant experience, very straight forward, quick and easy to Book my holiday.
Hope my holiday will be just as enjoyable.
And of course Go Hop have the best prices...
One satisified customer.

Hotel in St Julians

• Flight to Malta

No problems, very easy to use and will use again.

Hotel in Estepona

• Hotel Booking

Easy to use the website and clear to understand.

Flight to Dubai

• Flight/Hotel Booking

excellent for finding the perfect holiday, fast direct to the point & for the best value possible

Hotel in Algarve

• Hotel/Flight Booking

We assumed there is air-con in all apts, not the case. Didn't find this out until after we booked. Disappointed with that but overall a great service.

Flight to Las Vegas

• Flight Booking

Excellent, good layout of search results.....ease of booking.....

30-Mar

Hotel in Prague

• Hotel/Flight Booking

still don.t know if my booking details are confrimed.

Your booking was made and confirmed on the 28th Mar. You were sent an email confirmation at this time. I have resent this email to you again today.

Have a nice trip.

Siobhan
www.gohop.ie
29-Mar

Hotel in Havana

• Hotel Booking

would like to have been able to leave message for hotel re kind of room wanted. also would have liked to have been able to add transfer while booking hotel and not add separately

Flight to Cape Town

• Flight Booking

Easy to navigate website and found an excellent deal for my flight to South Africa. Received professional assistance with my query when I had to call your office. Please create a App for Android..

Flight Booking

Excellent service,, will always go with gohop when it comes to flights and holidays

Hotel in Fuerteventura

• Hotel/Flight Booking

Great! No problems! Would recommend.

Flight to Nairobi Jomo

• Flight Booking

Good website with no hidden costs issues. Only negative was having to pay cc fee for each individual flight, although this is prob the norm with all companies.

Hotel in Puerto Del Carmen

• Flight to Lanzarote
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

Fast and efficient service and great value for money

Flight to Tampa

• Flight Booking

I got the best prices with go hop and was simple and easy to book. Also needed to book in someone elses name and it was all sorted for me by go hop. They will be the first site I will go to in future

Hotel in Malta

• Hotel/Flight Booking

Great deals Quick and easy site to work with

Hotel in Fuerteventura

• Hotel/Flight Booking

Being booking my holidays with Gohop.ie for a couple of years now with two to three
holidays a year and never had problems with service or with holiday itself .

Hotel in Playa De Palma

• Flight to Palma

very good webside

Flight to Bangkok

• Flight Booking

Fast, effecient, and like the option of choosing different dates. Really excellent site and gives great prices

Hotel in Albufeira

• Hotel/Flight Booking

Great value deals, user friendly website with seamless booking experience.

27-Mar

Holiday to New York Jfk United States..

Booking was great