Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 1721 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Hotel in Santa Ponsa

• Flight to Palma

Quick and easy .and great value.

Flight to Phoenix

goHop are a great company to deal with whether i book directly or use a sales rep my experience so far has always been excellent. Highly recommend.

Flight to New York John F Kennedy

I rang GoHops No. in Ireland and requested them to hold 4 flights to N.Y. I was given the best possible price of 620 per person !! However the website quoted prices of 535 per person. I eventually got the flights online, but on GoHops website the dates came in as 'fully booked'. I am suspicious the cookies is in use and used to get exhorbitant prices....

Flight to Delhi

Hotel in Prague

I thought the site was easy to use and was very quick and responsive.

Flight to Portland Oregon

Simple and easy to use...... unlike the other company through which I had been attempting to book without success for almost an hour. When I looked at skyscanner again and tried with gohop it all went so smoothly that my mood was immediately lifted. Thank you for your excellent service......

Hotel in Caleta De Fuste

• Flight to Fuerteventura

Very efficient, easy to use website

Flight to Boston

Very easy site to use..no problems at all

29-Sep

Hotel in Malaga

For some reason the booking form would not let me type using the iPhone
It froze several times so I switched to laptop to book.

Found the steps easy to book, needs a bit more information on the tranfer section of you were a first time user or older person you may find this area confusing.

Was my first time booking with Gohop and I would book again and recommended to friends. Well done !

29-Sep

Flight to Changsha

Easy to navigate. Visually pleasing to the eye.Good prices.

Hotel in Algarve

• Flight to Faro

Everything went as expected with booking, easy and quick.

Flight to Sydney

easy to navigate site, with efficient booking process. Have used in the past and happy to continue using this site.

Hotel in Fuerteventura

Very easy to use and competitive prices.Quick confirmation and emailed travel documents

Hotel in Las Vegas

Quick easy and simple

Hotel in Cascais

• Flight to Lisbon

i have booked holidays with gohop before and found service excellent

Flight to Manila Ninoy Intl

Very efficient and knowledgeable staff

Hotel in Manchester

Very good it's very easy & it's convenient

Hotel in Algarve

• Flight to Faro

Booked go-hop holiday for 1st time early last year, everything went as it should and was very pleased. have booked another trip for October great value,

26-Sep

Hotel in Tavira

• Flight to Faro

A little dissapointed that the car advertised was not available and a higher priced one communicated by phone after. Not a huge issue though.

26-Sep

Flight to Bourgas

simple clear and easily understood a great way to book

25-Sep

Hotel in Malta

7 quite good service

23-Sep

Flight to Bundaberg

Being disabled, I like clarity in all ways. you are almost there!

Thanks for the feedback. When you say we are almost there let me know of any suggestions you have to improve that. You can email me at smckenna@gohop.ie any ideas you have.. thanks in advance.

Ben Redmond
Reservations Manager
GoHop.ie

Flight to Dubai

am very happy , v good service

Hotel in Benalmadena

• Flight to Malaga

I had a problem with my booking so I rang and spoke to Orla. Orla was very helpful and sorted it out for me. very good customer service.

22-Sep

Flight to La Paz (Bolivia)

Was able to book a different return destination simply which was very useful. Cheaper than other websites I checked.