Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 1537 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Hotel in Alcudia

• Flight to Palma

had no bother thank you

Flight to Las Vegas

booked my ticket,paid for it and got comfirmation. hope fully everything will go ok.
what more can a man ask for. very happy

Hotel in Algarve

• Flight to Faro

found gohop very good and will use them again and will tell my friends about them

Hotel in Torremolinos

• Flight to Malaga

Excellent. Will use it again ..

Hotel in Malta

Very quick and efficient

Hotel in Torremolinos

• Flight to Malaga

I found booking my holiday was so easy with gohop and got a great deal too

Hotel in Tossa De Mar

• Flight to Gerona

I booked my holiday on the morning of Monday, 21st July and received confirmation, e-ticket, hotel voucher, transfer voucher and airline confirmation by the afternoon. In all, a terrific response to my booking. I haven't used Gohop for a few years but now I would have no hesitation in recommending the website to my friends.

Flight to Fort Myers Regional

was told my booking had not gone through on weekend night and had to wait until monday morning to find out that it had in fact gone through.First responce to my booking suggested there may have been a limit on my debit card and maybe i should try another type of payment but this did not seem possible on your web site
Suggest they read their own web site,Phone answering has out of date holiday information

Norman apologies for the obvious frustration you faced over the weekend. The contact us page with the relevant numbers etc was updated this morning, our out of office support team did work on your booking and reconfirmed this within 4 hours of you making the booking and sent you an email confirming said.

I do genuinely apologise for the frustration you faced and thank you for taking the time out to send through the email.

Hotel in Tenerife

It would be helpful if the message on the email received clarified that the booking was being processed and that this is the reason why confirmation was pending. The current message infers there may be a problem with the credit card payment.

Flight to Rome All Airports

The website really is foolproof to use,its quick to retrieve all the information you want.The best bit is it really takes the stress out of planning your holidays or trips.I have booked on several occasions with gohop and i never have had any problems with them

Flight to Delhi

Second time this year booking with Gohop.ie and the prices and times are most competitive and suitable - plus , you get to see all the options. Another benefit is the accommodation options listed - we stayed in one in Istanbul in early June (sourced through Gohop.ie) and the hotel was great, central, clean, comfortable, reasonably priced. So far so great! I am happy to submit feedback - thank you for service to date.

Hotel in Costa Del Sol

• Flight to Malaga

Quick and easy to use service.

20-Jul

Flight to Vilnius

website is pretty good

Flight to San Francisco

Good overall and cheap fares. Just wondering why there's on registration/sign in process, which some people like so that some information and payment details are pre-filled in. Also, I'm not a fan at all about credit card fees. It may generate more business to absorb them yourself so that we would truly get no booking or other charges/fees.

Gavin thanks for the feedback, I agree with you on both points and will look into the registration possibilities, when we first started GoHop we wanted to make it quick and easy for people to book so stripped out registration requirement but now that we have a lot of repeat business it makes complete sense.

In relation to cc fees, in order to bring you back the best airfares we work of very tight margins and as a result cannot incur the % charge that we get billed when we charge credit cards. At the same time we don't want to discriminate against the people who use debit cards and as a pass the credit card charge fee on. I genuinely know how frustrating this can be, however we need to be competitive and as a result this decision was made as a result.

Thank you for taking the time out to give us this feedback.

Hotel in Central Prague

• Flight to Prague

I think Go Hop provides a really great service, definitely takes the stress out of booking holidays & offers loads of choice in its options. There entire work ethic seems to be a commitment to help you get the best deal. I'll continue to use Go Hop for all my travel needs.

Andrew thank you for taking the time out to give us this positive feedback. We genuinely DO try to take the stress out of booking holidays and I am working on our mission statement this week and this is central to this point.

Thanks again

Flight to Phuket

• Hotel in Patong

Great service, gave good rather than excellent because I had an issue with the website not updating in real time, no biggie, I ended up with better connecting flights , so all good in the end, thanks to the assistance of Becci.

Thanks James appreciate the honest and positive and also constructive feedback. The site should update in real time however some of the searches are cached over the last few days and can cause discrepancies. One of the suppliers was giving us a lot of errors last week in relation to this so I took the decision to knock them off on Saturday. Hope the problem you experienced improves and I hope you get the break you deserve in Thailand.

18-Jul

Flight to Perth

I found feefo. Very quick and helpful thank you

18-Jul

Flight to Bangkok

Clear website and pricing. Easy to use

17-Jul

Hotel in Fuengirola

• Flight to Malaga

Great Holidays for Families with brilliant prices. the only thing i would say to improve this magnificent website, is to let customer know the kg on the adding baggage area. As you can only see this when you actually have it booked. I am extremely happy a friend told me about this website. cant wait to go on our holiday.

Thanks for the feedback and you are right ref baggage, this is very important and something we need to integrate at some stage as many airlines are stripping this out of base price and charging either extra or per Kilo charges after initial weight limit reached. We need to be able to display this for sure, the only challenge we have is that we have over 300 airlines available and this info is always changing and difficult to commit to keeping updated. We will work towards a solution though I promise you that.

17-Jul

Hotel in Lanzarote

I was very happy with service I received.

Hotel in Lisbon

Could. Not see why staff could not amend a small mistakes on original booking resulting in loosing original booking i phoned office as guickley as possible very disappointed

Mary I am very sorry you were dissapointed with the service provided, please email me through the nature of the change to smckenna@gohop.ie and I will look into this. The reality is if it relates to the flight booking, once the booking has been made we are bound by the airlines rules and conditions. They offer us no more flexibility than they would if you were booking directly with them. I apologise for the obvious frustration caused and if I can be of any help please let me know.

Flight to Toronto Pearson International

Booking was straightforward. All relevant information and comparisons were easily accessed. I will definitely be back!!

Flight to Calgary

So easy to access go hop site

Flight to Colombo

The service was excellent and the site was very easy to use.

Flight to Santo Domingo Americas

When I made the booking I got an email to say that my reservation was pending. As I'm flying in 2 days I was worried that either the flights weren't available or were going t go up in price as we waited.

I rang the number provided and got a lovely agent, sorry can't remember her name. She explained to me why the flights were pending - they were booked with bosses credit card, not one of the passengers - happy with that, I'd like you to double check if it was my card!

She asked me to hold briefly while she confirmed the travel arrangements and answer all my questions and gave me good advice about applying my straight away for my American visa.

Very happy with the service and the cheapest flight we could find!
Thanks, Susie