Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 2042 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Holiday to Melbourne in Australia

We always book with Go Hop for holidays which require background knowledge and professional assistance. We do this because we find them efficient ,knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. I trust their advice , dealing almost exclusively with Mary Dargan , Senior Advisor. They have always provided excellent service.

25-Jan-2015
Well we are repeat customers ....over several years....that speaks for itself ! Our last trip was to Cuba , it was exactly as described and we feel we were given good advise about when to travel etc.It was Excellent !

Dear Ms Phillips genuinely thank you very much for your kind words, our mission is to enhance each and every customer experience and to exceed the expectation where possible. Mary is great and I will pass on your kind words as they are very thoughtful.

Kind regards,

Flight Booking

Easy to use website, good clear information on flights.
I also dealt with one of your Customer service girls and found her very helpful.

Hotel/Flight Booking

Very straight forward, flights, hotel and transfers all in one. Excellent price will definitely use again.

Flight Booking

I think GoHop show a great range of prices and flight options to choose from and it is also very straightforward when booking. I had a positive experience before while booking with GoHop and I glad to say I had this time as well and I would gladly recommend them to friends and family!

Chloe thank you for your kind feedback in relation to GoHop.ie. Greatly appreciated.

Flight Booking

Booking was denied to due to a computer issue, but I called them up and it was fixed within 2 minutes. Good service, pleasant support.

Kevin apologies for the inconvenience of the failed booking, glad to hear it all worked out well. Greatly appreciate the business.

Hotel/Flight Booking

I like how work this site.

Flight Booking

Excellent team and very friendly

25-Jan-2015
I am trying to book my seat with Malaysia Airlines but I can't see the number there are looking for. All the numbers on the Gohop are to long for Malaysia?

Gerard thank you for your kind words, they are a great team and it is great to work with such an inspiring team.

Hotel/Flight Booking

Very helpful and professional service

Flight Booking

Easy booking, kept up to date with changes to flights by email & phone.

Holiday to Cape Town in South Africa

As always great service from GoHop. Becci Franklin was our contact for this trip and she was very friendly & knowledgeable. We went to South Africa and if she couldn't answer out queries Straight off then she checked it out with a colleague from South Africa. She even supplied us with hints and tips info sheet while in South Africa which was a nice Touch from GoHop.
Becci organised trips for us with a third party and found the company to be very good, efficient and professional.
Apart from all of the above we go back to GoHop again and again due to great customer service And excellent value for money! Definitely the best travel agent in Dublin.

We look forward to booking our next trip with GoHop!

Thank you for your very kind words, I have the pleasure of working with Becci and she is great, South Africa is such an amazing place and delighted you had a very nice holiday. If you ever need anything give us a call as you know where to find us. Thanks Again.

Flight Booking

really easy to book flights with, good website

Hotel/Flight Booking

I had several phone calls back and forth between myself and Cindy. She was so helpful and patient. I was changing apartments and she was so good. Rate 100%

Elizabeth thank you for taking the time out to give us this feedback, Delighted Cindy was a great help and I will pass on your kind words.

Flight Booking

Some of the online form field options are confusing. Some drop down menus don't have the correct options.

Holiday to Melbourne in Australia

Quick and Efficient service always on hand to answer and deal with everything to do with our booking

Hotel/Flight Booking

Not a bad site but could be a lot better if you reduced the amount of extra add on's just give one price for example everyone brings a bag with them on a weeks holiday and they even bring it home again this should be part of the package.
The site was easy to search very user friendly and had a good selection of hotels in many locations well done.

Paul I agree with you in relation to striping some elements out but unfortunately the suppliers i.e. the airlines have all engaged in pricing these ancillary services as an extra and as a result we have to follow suit. The same argument could be made for those travelling who don't want a bag and why would give a price inclusive of baggage when they might choose otherwise. Somewhat restricted here as to what we can do, and my apologies as this is not the answer you might have hoped for.

Smooth and easy to use.

best service

Very quick and simple.

Hotel Booking

Good

Flight Booking

very quick efficient site thank you will use again.

Flight Booking

good, easy to use, easy web site. Recommend

i like to give them 5***** rating

Flight Booking

Cheaper than booking directly , quick to book with!

Michael thanks for the feedback, the price actually swings in roundabouts, sometime they are cheaper sometimes we are, best to check both to be honest. Thanks for the business as we greatly appreciate it.

Flight Booking

Excellent. The choices were clearly shown and it was easy make a decision on the option I wished to book.

Hotel/Flight Booking

Excellent website. Very usable and straightforward. I looked at a number of websites for this holidays and this was by far the easiest to navigate.

Thanks Patrick for taking the time out to give us this feedback. Working hard on this always keep an eye out for our new redesigned site to be launched in the coming weeks.