Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 1874 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie
19-Dec

Hotel/Flight Booking

This was my first time to book a holliday and i was afraid that it would have been so much harder and that i had to be careful that i did not miss any small print but with Gohop.ie it was actually do easy and helpful and i would only book trough this website in future..

19-Dec

Very good website

Flight Booking

Exxcellent and easy to navigate.

Flight Booking

fast response and good serveces

Hotel/Flight Booking

So easy from start to finish,even i could do it.

15-Dec

Holiday to New York Jfk in United States

We booked our trip with becci, who was most helpful. Becci gave us great advice on where to stay and things to do on our trip.

15-Dec-2014
Fantastic our trip went to plan with the thanks to becci.

Thanks for taking the time out to give us this feedback, I will pass on your message to Becci.

Sincerely

Stephen Mc Kenna
Chief Executive.
GoHop.ie
14-Dec

Holiday to New York Jfk in United States

Excellent service from start to finish. will not hesitate to book with them in future

Thanks for taking the time out to give us your positive feedback, it genuinely is great to get it.

Sincerely

Stephen Mc Kenna
Chief Executive.
GoHop.ie
14-Dec

Holiday to Los Angeles in United States

Becci was extremely helpful from start to finish and so nice to deal with.she gave lots of tips and hints for the US also!! Would not hesitate to book again with them and have recommended to families and friends!

13-Dec

Holiday to Lanzarote Can I in Spain

We dealt with Cindy in Gohop for booking our honeymoon. She was absolutely brilliant. Made the whole process so easy. Our honeymoon was fantastic Couldn't recommend Cindy and Gohop enough, they were amazing

10-Dec

Holiday to Nashville in United States

Excellent they done all the work for me and even gave me a link for my esta will certainly use them again
Annette kavanagh����

10-Dec

Holiday to Boston in United States

I was dealing with Ms Mary Dargan and found her very professional and had no problems what so ever

01-Dec-2014

Holiday to New Orleans in United States

As always - a very friendly & professional service - thanks Becci.

01-Dec-2014

Holiday to New York Jfk in United States

Excellent service. Kept us up to date on small changes to our fliig times. Excellent customer service over the phone. Highly recommended

30-Nov-2014

Holiday to Fort Lauderdale in United States

Beckie was most helpful. We could not have asked for more.

27-Nov-2014

Holiday to Faro in Portugal

everything went to plan so simple thanks,will use gohop again great service

26-Nov-2014

Holiday to Orlando in United States

Fast detailed responses

25-Nov-2014

Tailor-Made Hol to Los Angeles in United States

I had the pleasure of dealing with Becci for a self-drive American holiday. She was so helpful and investigated all options to ensure we got the best deal possible. It was the best customer service I've had in a very long time. Will definitely go back to gohop.ie for next year's holiday!

24-Nov-2014

Tailor-Made Hol to Mauritius in Mauritius

Andre and Cindy were a pleasure to deal with and were v helpful in picking what to do and where to go in and around Capetown. We had a similar experience with Michael last year booking Peru. All the accomadation and locations selected by Andre and Cindy were really nice. We will definitely book with Gohop again in the future.

24-Nov-2014

Flight to Cape Town

hassle free, the way the flights appear in my Gmail is so handy as a reference highlighting the key information right at the top such as flight number and times etc

23-Nov-2014

Holiday to Orlando in United States

Very good. Dealt with Becci Franklin. C. McC

19-Nov-2014

Holiday to Punta Cana in Dominican Rep.

I dealt with Becci Franklin from start to finish and she was brillant! Listened exactly to what we wanted and even though we kept changing dates she kept up with us and continued to provide us with quotes and times that suited us! will recomend going forward and will also use again!

Thank you!

Clare

17-Nov-2014

Holiday to New York Jfk in United States

This was our first booking with Gohop & I would highly recommend it. Staff were efficient & friendly especially Orla,who I dealt with. She was a delight to deal with as I made alterations to trip & she was super helpful & friendly. Everything we booked was perfect. I will definetly book with Gohop in the future.

15-Nov-2014

Holiday to Brisbane in Australia

Go hop was very helpfull and organised all of my trip for us thank you go hop

15-Nov-2014

Holiday to Dublin in Ireland

• Holiday to Fiumicino in Italy

my consultant Cindy Stein was wonderful!!! Good travel agents are scarce as hens teeth anymore- tried GoHop off an ad, God Cindy....full of suggestions, routes, took time to help figure out hotel options, e-m ail follow-up, cheerful, knowledgable and from now on GoHop is my go to place.

14-Nov-2014

Holiday to Faro in Portugal

Gohop have an excellent customer service team, they really take care of your needs when booking a holiday, I will not be using anyone else than Gohop.