Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 1640 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Flight to West Palm Beach

It was just excellent my first time to use the site
I rang up today and spoke with Becky from Wales it was a pure pleasure
she was so helpful

Hotel in Lanzarote

very easy site to check and book on.great prices and cheaper than some other sites

Flight to Guarulhos Sao Paulo

Clear web site, quick and efficient. easy to navigate. Holiday booked in no time!

Hotel in Cascais

• Flight to Lisbon

I found the site easy to follow and they confirmed my booking quickly, even though it was on a weekend. It was also relatively quick and easy to actually make the booking.

Hotel in Central Brussels

• Flight to Brussels

Fast booking, that's my second time that I book through the webpage. The first time it was excellent, hopefully the second as well

Flight to Lagos

Great service

31-Aug-2014
Great service fling to lagos

Flight to Orlando All Airports

I had attempted to use another site but found gohop to be very fast and streamlined

30-Aug

Flight to New York Newark

Brillant

Flight to Accra

It was just great it was soo quick and easy. I have travelled around the world and I will never book with anyone else

Flight to Mumbai

Easy yo use site. I hope and trust that sufficient time is allowed for transfer s between terminsls

Flight to Bangkok

Website was very easy to navigate through,and the price was also the cheapest that I could find. I usually purchase my tickets through ebookers.ie, but your price was best. Thank You.

Thanks ever so much for your business and kind words.

Greatly appreciated.

Stephen

Chief Executive
Stephen Mc Kenna

Hotel in Tenerife

Found the website clear and full of information,easy to book holiday however i did run into a small problem after I booked it which was highlighted to me via email( issue was with me by the way not goHop.ie),I rang number on email and problem was sorted.This was my first time using this site I will use it again and again I browsed alot of the other sites and trust me when I say this one is the cheapest so folks give it a try you will not be disappointed

Flight to Beijing Capital

Great deal. Will book again in the future!

Hotel in Cordoba

• Flight to Malaga

I took the option of renting a car for my visit and on the processing section after booking flight and hotels there was a car rental option which was good value.

it stated that this included insurance.

Which it did, but only very limited insurance with very high excess levels, which was not mentioned on the booking page.

also, clearly not mentioned at booking stage was that there would be a further 24 euro 'handling charge' for the car rental- for fuelling and refuelling. These costs increased the car rental from 43 euro to 43 +57 + 24.

the insurance I can understand- though it is still misleading. the 24 euro handling charge is completely misleading and is an unmentioned cost. I was not even aware of this until I was ready to rent the car after QUEUING for 2 hours - so not paying it was not an option at that stage. Even on the booking vouvher the 24 euro extra cost is hidden in small print.

this is disgraceful practice and it significantly damaged my holiday enjoyment and my experience of gohop.ie

this type of manipulation is not acceptable, it is misleading and, in view, as close to theft as you can get.

I am requesting a refund of a minimum of the 24 euro cost.

Flight to New York All Airports

really happy with how easy it was to book and thrilled with the price!!

Very easy to use

Hotel in Costa Del Sol

• Flight to Malaga

Easy to understand plain and simple satisfactory.

Hotel in Fuerteventura

everything was fast and no problem at all.good price

• Flight to Faro

Except when it "timed out " and had to start the process of booking all over again.

Hotel in Krakow

Brilliant service, prompt replies to emails and nothing is too much trouble.

Flight to Auckland

Not happy though with high credit card charge!

Hotel in Estoril

• Flight to Lisbon

nice helpful person who answered phone

Flight to Seattle

When i started looking for flights, I did a search on gohop but the flights i was looking for did not appear on the first page or so.. honestly i did not trawl through all the pages, I then put in a search through skyscanner and found the flight i was looking for by Gohop.
I have booked with you in the past and well pleased with all. Thank you.

Flight to Bangkok

Very fast way to book flights. Happy with the value for money

• Flight to Faro

This is an excellent, flexible service which makes booking a complete trip a pleasure. The service costs a little extra, but pays for itself by presenting all the options clearly and unambiguously.