Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 1612 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Hotel in Malta

Easy to use. Great to have the option to select board basis eg all inclusive or half board

Flight to Dubai

The best advice and help you can get ,
very professional at their job ,
makes it very easy to book a flight & hotel with them,
will use them again.
Thanks

19-Aug

Hassel free

17-Aug

Hotel in Budapest

Site v easy to use and great value. Voucher and flight itinerary arrived within seconds by e mail.

16-Aug

Hotel in Costa Del Sol

• Flight to Malaga

The booking process was quick and straight forward and reasonably priced. Got confirmation of the booking very quickly. Maybe a little more information on the hotel and the hotels location would be helpful for people booking. As the hotel I ended up booking was quite a good distance away from the beech etc. so just maybe a small bit more information would be helpful for people booking especially if they don't know the area. All and all I had no problems at all with gohop.ie

16-Aug

Flight to Bangkok

I have normally only booked through carrier airlines... This is teh first time using this service, I find I cannot book online and its rather confusing to boot. I'm told that I have to check in at each individual airport but there appears to be not enough time to check in at the second airport and make it on the connecting flight.

Overall I'm very worried now and I don't think I'll be using the service again even if I do manage to make it to my destination.

Jemma thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback and no need to be worried about your pending trip. You have 2 hours to connect in Amsterdam. When you check in, at Dublin ask them if they can check you through and your baggage to your final destination. If not the 2 hours you have is considerably more than the 40 minutes minimum connecting time.

Sincerely

Hotel in Nice

Good web site and easy to use

Flight to Vancouver

was straight forward and easy to use

Hotel in Dublin

Really good and very helpful and quick when contacted, will always check them out first for any trips planned.

14-Aug

Hotel in Nerja

• Flight to Malaga

I am wondering what happens when we get to the airport- Are e met by rep or is there transfer bust to our hotel in Seville ?

Thanking you-
Derrick

14-Aug

Flight to Frankfurt

As always, GoHop do what they say they will..... find what you are looking for without frills or fuss.

Hotel in Algarve

• Flight to Faro

This is the first time I have used Gohop and was very happy with the service. Will let you know what the holiday was like

Hotel in Algarve

• Flight to Faro

easy to use and really good value holidays

Flight to Dublin

Unfortunately my Khartoum-Dublin-Khartoum booking was rejected when I had entered my credit card details.

This caused some anxiety as I had already shared my card details. I then had to phone from West Darfur, Sudan to Dublin to sort it out.

Once I managed to reach Dublin, the GoHop staff person was extremely helpful and reassuring. She sorted me out.

Thanks,

Hotel in Lisbon

By far gohop.ie had the cheapest price and best results!

Hotel in Lisbon

Was a very user-friendly and intuitive experience - had whole holiday sorted in minutes!

Hotel in Tenerife

I cannot beleive how cheap,good and easy to use your gohop site is.Its my 1st time using gohop and if my holiday turns out to be good it will not be the last time i use gohop all of my future holidays will be booked threw gohop.I am already waiting for next years holidays to appear as i will be booking a group holiday for 7.

Hotel in Lanzarote

Very easy and cheap

Flight to Dubai

When you move the date you wish to leave on, your website shouldn't move your return date with it. I accidentally booked to travel home a day late because the website moved my return date when I only wanted to move the departure date.

Flight to Beirut

Easy to use website

Flight to Christchurch

Compared to a lot of the UK search engines I thought it was clearer and easier to use when flying from Ireland

Hotel in Fuerteventura

Very simple procudere

Flight to Las Vegas

I got this info from my deaf friend'as I am hard of hearing. But when I went on gohop.ie,I could not believe how good this information was for booking easily and how cheap. It also had a lot of preference of flights and hotels
Thanks very much.
It was excellent

Stephen I am glad you found GoHop.ie useful and greatly appreciate your positive feedback..

Thanks again

Stephen

Flight to Toronto

The online booking was very user friendly. I had a couple of questions so after booking I called one of your agents. She was wonderful. I could not be happier with your company. I want to add that i fly over 120 flights per year and will be using you often. i also have already recommended your site to a colleague and friend who is another serial traveller like myself. Congratulations on a job well done. Regards, David

David thanks for your kind words and we genuinely greatly appreciate the business. Only too glad to help if you need anything, you can book online or call us whatever suits. I have been down the south of France a few times and your Château Eza is a stunning property. I have also gone through and made your Gran Hotel Son Net a customer favourite on GoHop.ie.

Sincerely

Flight to Perth

Very friendly and helpful staff, really great experience. I would recommend them to anybody