Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 1566 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

• Flight to Amsterdam

We had no trouble everything has worked out grand so far.
ps touch wood haha.

Flight to Bangkok

I booked my fights to Thailand & found the search & booking a very easy process with gohop.ie, I would definitely use them again and recommend them.

Flight to Amman Queen Alia

This is my first time to use gohop.ie. Booked flights yesterday.
Booking was initially rejected but when I called I spoke with Fabiola who was most helpful and explained that the rejection was a security measure as I was booking for my wife and kids and as such my payment details and traveler details were different. She sorted me out very efficiently and processed the booking immediately for which I have received confirmation and e-tickets.

Hotel in Algarve

the accommodation was very poor not even 1 star not as described by go hop, the return private transfer failed to turn up we had to use the coach transfer in stead

Ray apologies for the obvious frustration you faced in staying at this particular property, given your feedback we have put up a "not recommended" rating on this property. We will look into the transfer situation and will revert in due course.

Sincerely

Chief Executive
Stephen Mc Kenna

Hotel in Alvor

• Flight to Faro

can you please forward on my booking details via email, received flight details but not hotel details.

Hotel in Cascais

• Flight to Lisbon

Good website and great prices

• Flight to Amsterdam

I loved the site, it was super efficient with regards to being able to book flights and hotel all in one go as not many websites do offer this service. There was no confusion at all, everything was straightforward and the booking process was quick and easy, just what I wanted! As I browsed through the site I also found some more great offers that I will definitely be availing of as soon as possible. Would highly recommend the site to everyone!

Flight to Las Vegas

Found it a positive experience overall- liked the way the costs were itemised and clearly displayed with no hidden charges. Also a quick process to Book!

Flight to Hanoi

Easy and transparent website. I am a repeat customer and have enjoyed the gohop experience from start to finish!

One point on a marketing issue......there is no option in the pull down box asking how I heard of Gohop - to say I am a repeat client! Missed marketing opportunity!!

I have already passed this on to an agent whom I had to call after I made my booking to see if I could reserve seats - I couldn't but that's the airlines fault not Gohops!!!

Vivienne

Hotel in Playa De Las Americas

• Flight to Tenerife

It was my first time booking the whole package online , however, I found it straightforward, found what I wanted.

Website is user friendly, a great range of hotels, flights, etc. Booking went fine, hope trip will be the same :) Thank you for a great work.

Flight to Santa Clara

Great service.

• Flight to Amsterdam

Easy and user friendly site

Hotel in Praia Da Rocha

• Flight to Faro

Easy to book, prompt reply to query, looking forward to the holiday!
Thanks

Hotel in Algarve

• Flight to Faro

got good value for money site a bit slow

Hotel in Alicante

Hello, it was my first time using gohop and all went well so far.
Bye Bye.

Flight to Hong Kong

What I thought was going to be a difficult task - booking a multiple city stop plane ticket was so easy on your website.

Flight to Malta

I have had to cancel my bookings as the stopover did not suit me. I will be in a better position to answer the question when I speak to Gohop representative.

10 OUT OF 10 I HAD A PROBLEM AND THE STAFF WERE FIRST CLASS

26-Jul

Flight to Buenos Aires Ezeiza International

Very efficient and competetiive price

26-Jul

if you can save 260euro

Flight to New York Newark

Flight to New York John F Kennedy

Wanted 2 tickets to USA typed in what I wanted within 30-40 seconds had details on flights available and booked there and then as they were considerably cheaper than other sites. Hoping all go as well travelling.

Hotel in Malta

Brilliant, so quick and easy to book a DIY holiday, and best of all great value, I shall be revisiting this site in the future :)

Flight to Dublin

I found it very easy to complete my booking and had an email within minutes. As it was my first booking with them I was told a rep would ring me during office hours. Two minutes later I had a phone call from Ben who was most helpful, polite and courteous. He said he would send e-tickets in a few minutes. When I finished the phone call I went to my emails and there I had my e-tickets. I don't think anybody could possibly be more efficient. It was a fantastic experience and certainly would book with them. Well done gohop. Keep up the good work. Mary McKenna

Hotel in Albufeira

• Flight to Faro

Great service. No problems with booking. Everything was so quick and easy. Thanks