Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 1834 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Holiday to Las Vegas in United States

Great knowledge of the area and best way to get there.
We were kept fully up to date about our trip

Holiday to Dubai in Unt. Arab Emir.

Pleasant experience

Holiday to Kilimanjaro in Tanzania

I did not have any bad experience with the booking with Gohop, the flights were on time, my baggage arrived in one piece, the flights were very comfortable and I enjoyed every minute. Many thanks.

Holiday to Abuja in Nigeria

Honestly, it was an excellent service I received from goHop.ie. The lady who took my call was polite, patient and understanding. I couldn't ask for more from her. Although it was a late booking, which means I was paying more than average ticket fare had I booked it earlier. She was quite professional and because she was good at what she does, I was quite happy to still book my ticket with gohop.ie. You deserve my excellent rating.

Henry Akhilomen

Henry just a quick word to say thanks for your kind words.. Our job is to enhance each and every customer travel experience and glad we lived up to that.

29-Oct

Holiday to Faro in Portugal

Made my booking very simple. Was wondering what was going to go wrong. All turned out well...10 out of 10.

Holiday to Palma Mallorca in Spain

My booking request was handled in a timely, professional and thorough way.

Holiday to Malaga in Spain

Very helpful staff when I rang. Did have to ring again to get the voucher for the hotel. I would have thought it would come automatically.

Fionnuala apologies for the late response in relation to this, I looked into this and the voucher for the hotel was emailed through on the 14th October and was viewed subsequently so not sure why you had to ring back to have the voucher emailed through again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused and I hope you got the break you deserved.

Holiday to Lanzarote Can I in Spain

Handy and well organised easy to follow instructions

Holiday to Las Vegas in United States

Becci was amazing to deal with.

Tailor-Made Hol to Kilimanjaro in Tanzania

Our fantastic holiday to Tanzania last August was filled exceatly as we had asked for. Gohop certainly work with the best Safari Guide services as the guide we had Yao Kisamo from Yao Safaris was outstanding. He completed our every request we certainly will recommend family & friends to make enquiries with Gohop when travelling to Tanzania or further abroad. Thank you for all your help & advice on booking our holiday which made our dream come true.

Richard & Bridget Langton

Truly delighted you had a great holiday and clearly one to remember for a lifetime. We greatly appreciate the feedback and the business so thank you very much.

Holiday to Delhi in India

Fast, helpful service.

26-Oct

Holiday to Bangkok in Thailand

Normally I find Gohop very good. For my recent booking however the assistant did not offer me a range of airlines to travel on. Only the cheapest and most expensive. It was after my questioning that I got emirates , who were very good value , and which we used. They were only 50 euro more than the least expensive option. I was disappointed that I had to do the probing and questioning.

Thanks John for the feedback, I will raise this with the agent in question as to be honest that is not acceptable. Thank you genuinely for taking the time out to bring this to our attention.

Sincerley

Holiday to Lanzarote Can I in Spain

The actual booking with Gohop was fine, when I found out we were flying with ryanair I felt a bit concerned, as I had so many bad experiences with said airline previously, so many times, and this was no different.Disaster. Will NEVER fly with them again.

Thanks for taking the time to give us the feedback. We have since started displaying all airlines including Ryanair so that everyone is fully informed on who they were flying with. Sorry about your experience.

Holiday to Reus in Spain

Perfect flights, transfer from airport waiting at airport, booked hotel changed to Salou Suite when we arrived there and upgrade suited us fine. No complaints about this change or anything else for that matter V.B.

Hotel in Algarve

• Flight to Faro

Hi, we are satisfied with the trip we got from gohop.ie, however I am not fully happy with the goldgar rental. we were tricked to buy extra insurance as when she showed us a price list of everything was very very long and very expensive. She said in case of emergency or accident we will loose the deposit 1200 euro, we will have to pay separately for every item that will not be working or will be damaged in case of collision, then pay another 600 euro for somebody to come on the scene, and another 1200 for another car. This is first car rental agency that has such different rules. if you here how much you will have to pay for everything of course you will buy extra insurance, which was much more expensive than a price of the car!. otherwise we are very happy with a hotel and flight.

Malgorzata sorry for the obvious frustration caused with the rental car situation and I have raised it with the supplier in question. This kind of heavy selling is disgraceful and sadly becoming more common practice in Spain and Portugal. I apologise and will raise it with the powers that be to see if I can get some sort of response.

Stephen

23-Oct

Holiday to Alghero in Italy

There was an issue with accommodation service and the extortionate amount I was overcharged for services (payable) on arrival. Neither I was informed or aware that the 'extras' were going to be another 50% of the accommodation cost.
gohop advise they were not aware either. That being the case I should have been reimbursed fully back in july. It but a dampener on our 2 week family holiday. I have contacted gohop many times by phone and email. The best I have been offered is €50! Its disgrace the way this matter has been dealt with. I have put another call into gohop today requesing an update. I have booked alot of holidays with gohop over the last 8 years and have brought many other clients to gohop. i can no longer recommend after the way this matter has been poorly dealt with

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that we have not been able to resolve this matter for you more promptly.

The problem we are facing is that it was mentioned on the voucher you received that you would be charged locally for these services, so the supplier is unwilling to offer any more than previously advised.

Please note we have been continually negotiating with the supplier on this matter, as like yourself we are unwilling to accept there response on this matter.

We appreciate your patience during this unusually long investigation & hope to resolve this matter for you soon.

I'm the meantime we have removed this hotel from our website, in attempt to prompt action from the hotel & supplier.

Kind Regards,
Ben Redmond
Reservations Manager
23-Oct

Cuba Holidays to Punta Cana in Dominican Rep.

we booked 2 hollidays so far with cindy from gohop.ie,and we keep going...nice one,job well done.

Thanks for the feedback and kind comments. I will pass on your compliments to Cindy.

22-Oct

Holiday to Larnaca in Cyprus

Connection time on outward flight was impossibly tight in Paris by running all the way and skipping check in we made it to the gate as they called last passengers,the staff at this point were very helpful and understanding and issued boarding passes there and then,we walked on to a full flight to the last 2 remaining seats down the back.
Unfortunately our luggage was not as fast and was left in Paris.
This was flown out the following evening and delivered out to our villa. We have booked several times with Gohop and find them very good but the flight connection time was at their suggestion .Had a great Holiday would not stop me using GoHop again Siobhan Grehan

21-Oct

Holiday to Faro in Portugal

I found go hop very helpful and the cheapest company around for the holiday we wanted to go on thank you and your teammates for all your help i look forward to booking with ye again in the near future:-)

21-Oct

Holiday to Orlando in United States

Excellent. Becky did our booking to Florida she was extremely helpful and patient. Definitely book again with GoHop.

19-Oct

Holiday to Fuerteventura in Spain

The actual booking its self was very good, however the apartments were absolute dives and for that reason would never book through Goohop.ie again.

THank you for your feedback, we're delighted that you found our service very good. However we are equally displease with the fact that your apartments did not meet with your expectations.

If you would like to send us on a more detailed description of the issues you had with the apartments, we would be delighted to look further in to this for you.

Kind Regards,
Ben Redmond
Reservations Manager
19-Oct

Holiday to San Juan in Puerto Rico

myself my husband book with yourseflvs every year and we we feel we always extremely delighted with each time, thank you.

18-Oct

Holiday to Orlando in United States

Phone service initially excellent. Follow up email communication not good as no responses

Apologies about that Michelle I have looked into this and the person to whom you were sending the emails went off on maternity leave and her inbox was not redirecting. This has been dealt with now genuinely very sorry about any frustration caused.

17-Oct

Excellent service would recommend

17-Oct

Holiday to Barcelona in Spain

Found Becci Franklin very easy to deal with when booking holiday

Thanks for the feedback. We aim to make planning your holiday easy enough and stress free. Glad to have been of some help. I will pass on your regards to Becci.