Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 2739 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

Al Feefo reviews are gathered anonymously from genuine customers. Read more about how our review system works.

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Hotel/Flight Booking

Booking failed to go thru over internet but didn't explain why or if the money was taken or not. It had been taken even tho the booking hadnt been confirmed. Staff at call centre were very good but I'd be wary to use again.

Hotel in Puerto Del Carmen

• Flight to Lanzarote
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

After having a query about names on a booked reservation I left an email which was answered within an hour and put my mind at rest.I am delighted with the speed and precise attention I received.I would highly recommend gohop.ie to anyone.

Flight to Orlando

• Flight Booking

Hi had no problems thanks

Flight to Fort Lauderdale

• Flight Booking

Excellent website user friendly and also good phone line for additional info would recommend it....

Hotel/Flight Booking

I contacted them with a booking difficulty and they responded straight away and were very hrlpful

Flight to Brisbane

• Flight Booking

I highly recommend them. This is second time to use them and had no problems.

Holiday to Orlando United States..

I highly recommend GoHop, they were very helpful. I have recommended GoHop to friends and family.

Summer Sun to Punta Cana Dominican Rep...

Good service - suggested multiple honeymoon options to allow us to choose within our budget

Holiday to Orlando United States..

Transfer times between Dublin and Gatwick were tight,as the flight was delayed by half and hour. It might be helpful to add in a floor map for terminals in Gatwick as it added to the confusion of transfer while having to go through security a second time. Other than that fantastic and helpful service that responded to all queries prior to trip, delivering great value.

Hotel in Fuengirola

• Flight to Malaga

I found that the booking experience with GOHOP.ie was both quick and easy.
They had a wonderful selection of both flight options and accomodation to choose from. Both myself and my mom chose to travel on a Sunday evening flight and this was facilitated with no problems. Even though I am young I have limited mobility and was given a number to ring the airline directly. Such a great website for people travelling, I would be more than happy to recommend GOHOP.ie and am looking forward to using their services more often, now that I know they make booking a little holiday break so painless and easy! Many thanks to all the team at GOHOP.ie and I am so delighted to have found a great Irish website!

Hotel in Marrakech

• Hotel/Flight Booking

The only issue is with the payment details. The limit on cards should be made clearer earlier before booking online.

01-Jul

Holiday to Sao Paulo Guaru Brazil..

all excellent

01-Jul

Holiday to Calgary Canada..

Great service

Hotel in Mellieha

• Flight to Malta

So easy to use, excellent website.

Hotel in Santa Ponsa

• Flight to Palma

I only found Gohop last year for the first time booked my holiday with them and booked this years holiday with them last week first class

30-Jun

Holiday to Akron/Canton United States..

I could not ask for because I was 100 percent certified.

Hotel in Torremolinos

• Flight to Malaga
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

Holiday could not have went any smoother from hotel accommodation to pick up at airport and to pick up at hotel on return flight.
Booking with Go-Hop in my experience over a number of years are very professional and have the customer as there number 1 priority
Regards,
Patrick & Marian

30-Jun

Holiday to Faro Portugal..

Becci recommended the apartments that I stayed in they were fab couldn't have asked for more.

Hotel in Cala d'Or

• Flight to Palma

your service was better than most irish travel agents.

Hotel in Majorca

• Flight to Palma

very easy to find a large selection of destinations, I am very dovolen.spasibo you very much.

Hotel in Salou

• Flight to Reus

Easy to use.. Good value. Plenty of options. Have use the site before and will use it again!

Hotel in Fuerteventura

• Hotel/Flight Booking

The application was simple to fill in and could not have been made easier. I am looking forward to a good holiday.

Hotel in Tenerife

Website excellent

Hotel in Lanzarote

• Hotel/Flight Booking

Good service.excellent source of information

28-Jun

Hotel in Bratislava

• Hotel Booking

Easy to use, fast n to the point