Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 1275 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. Gohop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilizing the site travelers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. Gohop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Hotel in Algarve

ok

Hotel in Paris

Very easy to use website and good value holiday

Flight to Atlanta

quick and easy

19-Apr

Hotel in Lagos

• Flight to Algarve

We found the deals to be excellent, at least €100 chearper than travel agents. We were dissapointed with the quality of the website itself. No functions to remember what we had viewed and no place to store favourites which we liked and when we went to find them again, we found ourselves getting impatient and frustrated.

Glad to hear you got a good deal on GoHop.ie. Sorry you got frustrated with the website, these are nice features indeed and will talk to the developers about your suggestions. Thanks for taking the time out to give us the feedback. Much appreciated.

Stephen Mc Kenna

Why GoHop.ie : Winner Friendliest business, Winner of "Best Travel Company" Travel Media Awards 2013.
18-Apr

Flight to Rennes St Jacques

I have used Gohop for many years and find it a quick and easy site to navigate when booking online.

Thank you we genuinely greatly appreciate your business.

17-Apr

Hotel in Puerto Del Carmen

• Flight to Lanzarote

it was excellent

Hotel in Lanzarote

very good

Flight to Dublin

I have now booked several international tickets using this website. It is so easy to use, but if you do need help, I just phone go.hop.ie and everything is sorted out efficiently. Well done. Mrs Lee Reilly

Thanks Lee greatly appreciate your kind words. Happy Easter.

Hotel in Prague

i ran into a snag on the internet and had to call. The representative who answered the phone was very helpful, pleasant and courteous.

Hotel in Fuerteventura

Excellent, I made a mistake booking online, rang gohop, and the staff member told me how to rectify it immediately and an accurate how to do this process step by step. Staff also friendly and pleasant to deal with

Flight to Orlando International

Got the best offer for the best price.

Hotel in Fuerteventura

Gohop is a very easy website to use with a huge selection of holiday offers to suit various travel dates and personal requirements. In addition to this any problems encountered are dealt with by just ringing Gohop direct on the phone number provided on their web page. I would certainly recommend Gohop to my friends and family for efficiency, courtesy and great value deals.

Hugely appreciate your vote of confidence and thanks for recommending us to your friends.. greatly appreciate it truly.

Happy Easter

15-Apr

Flight to Lagos

It was excellent and will continue to use you

15-Apr

Flight to Jacksonville

Only just booked my flights to America, found them on the skyscanner app, so so far so good! Website was really easy to use.

14-Apr

Hotel in Tenerife

No hassle, no fuss online booking. Easy to complete. Very good prices available.

13-Apr

Hotel in The Strip, Las Vegas

• Flight to Las Vegas

Gohop.ie recently changed the layout of their online pages used to look up holidays. I'd much prefer the way it used to be as it was much simpler to use. Otherwise all is great so far.

11-Apr

Flight to Boston

Quick, easy to use, very reasonable prices... amazing customer service over the phone.

11-Apr

Flight to Dubai

The online experience is easy to do but I wasn't impressed by the phone operator. I was having an issue online booking and they just told me to use a different browser and couldn't put the phone down quick enough!
I'd have expected her to at least offer to take the booking - a 3,500 holiday is not to be sniffed at!!!

Helen thanks for taking the time out to revert with your thoughts. As the owner of this business I am genuinely very concerned at the service you received. I will get Ben my reservations manager to follow up with this and make sure that everything is okay. Whether it is a €199 holiday or €3500 euro holiday we genuinely strive to deliver not only a good service but an exceptional one and we clearly failed in this remit. I cannot apologise enough and we take these reviews very seriously as they can be very damaging to us. If you could kindly email me through a description of the problem you were having and the version or browser type you were using I will have this raised our tech team to ensure others don't have the same problem. My email is smckenna@gohop.ie

I genuinely cannot apologise enough.

Hotel in Albufeira

• Flight to Algarve

Great service brilliant holiday prices

Hotel in Algarve

I called with a booking problem , and the lady on the phone was most helpful and had it resloved with in a few moments thank u kind regards james f murphy

Flight to Kingston Manley

very helpful on telephone. didnt like the accomodation page that comes up during flight booking online.

Thanks Aishling can you email me your thoughts if you can spare a moment in relation to the cross sell on hotels and what you did not like about that page and I will pass it on to the developers. My email address is smckenna@gohop.ie

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

Flight to Manila Ninoy Intl

Easy transaction

Flight to Dublin

Booked a flight but they were actually no flight available at the price that was stated.
Ended up paying more for an alternative flight and had to shorten my holiday

13-Apr-2014
Went to the airport for my flight and got told at check in that my flight was never book and that all the seat were gone even though I had received an E-Mail saying that it was confirmed and My E-Ticked. The time was 4.15 Irish time in the morning and was unable to contact anyone in Go Hop so I have to now stay in the airport overnight to see if they can get me home for Easter the next day.

Sorry about your experience Thomas but sometimes flights can change mid booking due to the fact we are selling from world wide availability and someone must have nipped in ahead of you and booked the flight at the price originally quoted. Very frustrating I know. I will have Ben call you to see if he can help in anyway.

Flight to Delhi

This time I have just booked flights - the ease of getting good prices and top class info is great. My previous usage related to flights and all worked out brilliantly. Hopefully, next week I will be booking accommodation in Delhi and Istanbul and from my previous research, the data/hotel database is super.

Im assuming my confirming of flights etc will work out . Good for you Gohop - I am delighted you provide the service you do. From Cristin.

Thanks for that, if you need any help on planning the trip to India you can talk to our India expert on 01-2412372 if you need anything. Thanks again for taking the time out to respond.

Stephen

Flight to Johannesburg

Easy to read and follow instructions. Good layout and no annoying pop ups. Used gohop.ie before and always easy to use. Competitive price options.