Gohop.ie Reviews

Consumer ratings of Gohop.ie

Feedback for www.gohop.ie has been compiled from 4413 Customer Reviews

• 23/10/2012
  • We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travellers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travellers can also speak directly to highly trained advisors, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. GoHop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. GoHop.ie is fully bonded and licensed with IATA No (0535).We never take for granted the trust you are place when you make a booking with GoHop.ie. We would like to highlight that when you book with us you are protected as we are Licensed and Bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation. Our Travel agency license is 0535. Leading edge technology provides travelers with a comprehensive but easy to use site, providing access to a vast range of travel options. Importantly travelers can also speak directly to highly trained advisers, therefore ensuring a top class level of service at highly competitive prices. GoHop.ie offers lowest airfares on all airlines out of Ireland. We search web fares, published fares and private fares and display these to our clients thereby ensuring that they are seeing the lowest available fare for their chosen date of travel. Utilising the site travellers can make substantial savings on their itineraries. We have over 230,000 Irish users and are the leading Irish travel website offering choice and comparative listings of airfare offerings. GoHop.ie is fully bonded and licensed in Ireland with IATA No (0535).

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.gohop.ie

Holiday to Berlin Germany.fed.rep..

Excellent service from the Gohop staff as I had a group travelling and all booking was done very efficiently.

Holiday to Denpasar Bali Indonesia..

Jennifer in GoHop done a fantastic job organising our holiday. It was exact what we were looking for and the booking process was so straightforward and stress free!

Hotel/Flight Booking

Becky was the name of the person who I spoke to and she was very professional and pleasant on the call.

24-Sep

Hotel in Costa Del Sol

• Flight to Malaga
  • Hotel/Flight Booking

The Go Hop website is very easy to use and navigate.

23-Sep

Holiday to Malaga Spain..

Becci was very helpful

Hotel in Athens

• Hotel/Flight Booking

Excellent site, unbelievable value and also a really impressive range of options. Very pleasant over the phone

If I had one suggestion it would be that the website would allow you to browse by dates of travel (for those looking for a holiday but who don't mind too much where they go!)

Hotel in Albufeira

• Flight to Faro

I found the blue insurance a little confusing, i purchased it but when i printed out my certificate it didn't look like i was covered for anything. The rest of the gohop site is just so easy & fast to use, well done.

Holiday to Las Vegas United States..

Holiday deposit placed approx 10 months in advance and full payment made 6 months in advance. For our flight home from Cancun, on our honeymoon, we didn't have seats together. This wasn't to do with the time we checked in as we were one of the first to check in. Really disappointed with this and wouldn't recommend gohop because of this. Something very simple that made a big difference to our honeymoon.

23-Sep-2016
Your right Stephen it really was not good. We done everything on our end, at no time during it was it even mentioned to us we might not be sitting together. This wasn't a cheap holiday either so the least we would have expected would have been to be seated together. A 9 hour flight from Cancun back to London finishing off your honeymoon and not sitting together was not the way we expected the holiday to end.

If seating is closed at time of booking that's no problem but surely with the time in between it was booked and the date we travelled the seats could have been booked?

Apologies Mr Byrne that is really not good, sometimes airline seating is closed out to us at time of booking particularly if you booked it well in advance but you should have been told that at time of booking and every attempt made to have you seated together in lieu of the ocassion. I will raise the shortcomings you raised with the team as clearly not good enough. Thanks for taking the time out to give us the feedback, it will be taken on board.

Sincerely

22-Sep

Hotel in International Drive

• Flight to Orlando All Airports

quick answer to my query and Becci was very patient with me and answered all the questions I had. Would recommend!

21-Sep

Holiday to Palma Mallorca Spain..

I found assistant at go-hop very courteous and helpful...Was very happy with service.....am grateful

Holiday to Las Vegas United States..

It was the best experience I've ever had! The staff Becci Franklin was so helpful. She done a wonderful job planning our honeymoon and we had the most amazing time! I've been telling everyone about her, she suggests ideas and try's to get the best value for money and in our case she created the best honeymoon package we could have ever dreamt of.

Thanks for your kind words and business and delighted Becci was able to help. Very special occasion for you and very happy it worked out well. Thanks for telling your friends about us as we greatly appreciate the kind words and your business.

Sincerely

Hotel in The Strip

• Flight to Las Vegas

The site was very straight forward and got an email of confirmation right away

20-Sep

Holiday to San Francisco United States..

Staff were very helpful

Thanks Andrew for your kind words, the staff always try their best to enhance every customer experience, thats our motto and glad we were able to help.

Regards

18-Sep

Holiday to Johannesburg South Africa..

A truly excellent experience. Attention to detail was second to none. Could not recommend any higher.

Thanks Robert for your kind words and business we greatly appreciate it.

Flight to Lagos

• Flight Booking

Customer service was gr8. Prompt feedback on query.

18-Sep

Holiday to Los Angeles United States..

I would of said your service was good until the information you gave me resulted in me having to pay 100 dollars for my bag to go to Dublin after I had rang you and emailed to ask if it was possible for me to request it to be taken off at London which you said I would not have a problem with.

Apologies that there was some confusion regarding your baggage query. Regrettably cutting your trip short like this is not a simple matter, as we did advised, had you made the change that you would have been charged to change your flights to do so, the minimum charge would have been €230 + any fare difference at the time of change.

This is why we also suggested advising the check-in staff as this would be the only cheap way to do what you want, the fee incurred was at the discretion of the airline & unavoidable for what you wanted to do.

Going forward we will make it clearer to clients that they will be charged if the airline allow the clients to do what you requested.

Kind regards,
Ben
GoHop.ie
18-Sep

Holiday to Los Angeles United States..

Quick and easy booking experience. Won't be flying American Airlines again

Hotel in Albufeira

• Flight to Faro

good site easy to book and pay could do with more information on the hotel when you click on more info

Hotel in Algarve

• Hotel/Flight Booking

It is a website thats very easy to use. It is very user friendly and quick. I always recommend it to friends and family and have not found a reliable website that compares

Flight to Bangalore

• Flight Booking

good costumer service, cheap price, convenient, Thanks for help

16-Sep

Holiday to Toronto Canada..

Celine was really friendly, helpful and any question I asked she responded very promptly - a real pleasure to deal with.

Just a quick word to say thanks for your kind words, your business and the feedb ack.

Regards

Hotel in Algarve

• Flight to Faro

Grt help on planning our holiday... thankyou but did ask for paper work of comfirmation but have not recieved it yet??

Thank you Ms Henry for your feedback. I have checked our system and can see that your confirmation and hotel voucher have been dispatched to the email address provided at the time of booking, however I have resent these to you now to ensure you have the most up to date copies. Thank you once again for booking and hope you have a most enjoyable holiday.

Kind regards,
Rachel
GoHop.ie

Flight to Cardiff

• Flight Booking

i found it quick and easy and cheap.

15-Sep

Flight to London Gatwick

Great customer service

15-Sep

Holiday to Las Vegas United States..

Really easy to book the holiday