The Car Buying Shop Reviews

Consumer ratings of The Car Buying Shop

Feedback for www.thecarbuyingshop.com has been compiled from 40 Customer Reviews

• 17/06/2014
  • The car buying shop is a local car buying company based on the High Street in Dunstable, we're also a specialist Vauxhall Corsa buyer (webuyanycorsa.com) aiming to pay more than anyone else for Vauxhall Corsa's. We're an easy solution to selling your car, we offer free instant valuations online, free home collection and we have no hidden charges.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thecarbuyingshop.com
23-Jan-2016

Your experience using The Car Buying Shop

Very easy to deal with, fair price given and Calvin is very efficient, approachable and professional - definitely use again. Gary, Dunstable

16-Jan-2016

Your experience using The Car Buying Shop

We have used the cary buying shop a few times now. They are extremely trustworthy, friendly and most importantly of all they offer you a fair price for your car.

29-Dec-2015

Your experience using The Car Buying Shop

I would recommend the car buying shop to anybody looking to sell their car.

The entire process was simple and hassle free from when he appointment was booked, right though to the end when payment was received for the car.

Vijay, Dunstable

09-Dec-2015

Your experience using The Car Buying Shop

Great service, very professional and caring. Calvin makes selling your car a pleasurable experience that, when selling privately or to a dealership can be unpleasant and nerve wracking!

Kristina | St Albans

22-Oct-2015

Your experience using The Car Buying Shop

They paid us pretty much what we would've got if we sold it ourselves privately and more than we were offered as part exchange so it was fair all round and it saved us a whole load of hassle, we would certainly recommend these guys, they're a really nice family.
Thanks again Leon and Calvin.
Helen and Pat from Ampthill
(The family with the fluffy white dog)

12-Oct-2015

Your experience using The Car Buying Shop

The car buying shop offer a fantastic service with a friendly and personal approach

12-Oct-2015

Your experience using The Car Buying Shop

Rang Calvin to arrange a view and valuation of my Rolls Royce. He arrived on time and was very polite and frank about the car. I told him my minimum accept price and he agreed this figure within 24 hours. He paid by bank transfer and did not accept the Registration Documents until I had verified receipt of the payment in my bank. Painless and most satisfactory! No hesitation in recommending The Car Buying Shop for a hassle-free sale!

10-Oct-2015

Your experience using The Car Buying Shop

I sold my Renault to the guys at the Car Buying shop (Dunstable branch) and I have to say it was a fair and seamless process the guys were as good as their word.....no hidden charges. It's always good to help support local business and I wish them all success for the future.......well done guys

Billy Carson
Dunstable

I enjoyed dealing with you and your wife Bill, you're a great couple. Thanks again. Calvin

09-Oct-2015

Your experience using The Car Buying Shop

Straight forward and honest, love the fact that they're a family business as well. We used the branch at Poplars Garden Centre in Toddington.

18-Sep-2014

your experience using the car buying shop

The Car Buying Shop is run by a helpful team who are great at what they do!

Would recommend to anyone wishing to sell their car quickly and hassle free.

Well done

22-Aug-2014

Your experience when dealing with the guys at the car buying shop.

Great family run business, would highly recommend to anyone.

17-Aug-2014

Your experience when using the car buying shop

Was very good they done a lot for me that day really appreciated thanks

31-Jul-2014

my experience using the car buying shop

Couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised after my visit to The Car Buying Shop. Both Leon and Calvin are very polite and helpful people. Throughout the process they struck me as two genuine car buyers who wanted to help me get the best money possible for my BMW. I was skeptical about using car buying companies at first, especially with all the negativity surrounding companies like We Buy Any Car and We Want Any Car, but now I feel confident that there are decent ones out there; particularly The Car Buying Shop! Thanks a lot guys, will definitely see you again!

18-Jul-2014

your experience when selling your Vauxhall Corsa to webuyanycorsa/thecarbuyingshop

I heard webuyanycorsa.com on the radio, got a quote and realised it's the car buying shop who are just up the road in Dunstable, they were very easy to deal with and very reasonable.
Tommy, Leighton Buzzard

my experience when selling my car to the car buying shop

I had a quote from webuyanycar which to be fair was quite good until i went down there and they knocked me down loads and attempted charging me for admin/transfers. So i thought i'd give the car buying shop a go, they offered more, they were a lot more reasonable and they didn't charge any silly fees! O, and they picked the car up from my house. So all in all pretty good

my experience when selling my car to the car buying shop

I live in Dunstable and thought the service that these guys offer was great, fair play to them.

my experience when selling my car to the car buying shop

I drive past their shop in Dunstable every day and never even considered going in there. After trying to sell my car on ebay i thought i'd pop in and give it a go, they paid me reasonable money, gave me a lift home and paid the money directly into my account. I think their key selling point is convenience 10/10

17-Jul-2014

my experience with the car buying shop

Excellent service, no problems quick sale and cash in my bank in minutes. Highly recommended.

your experience using the car buying shop

Excellent service when selling my vehicle to the team at thecarbuyingshop.

I looked at a few places and even compared quotes, they gave me by far the best offer and the best service!!

Highly recommend anyone in need of selling their car to go to these guys!

Quick, easy, and great service!

Thank you!

my experience using the car buying shop

Really good reliable.simply the best service.no one can beat the service ever.Always first choice.no need to go any where.simply the car buying shop is the best.

excellent personal service.
Always know where you are with any of your concerns

Keep up the good work

my experience using thecarbuyingshop

great company to deal with

my experience using thecarbuyingshop

Great people! Excellent service! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to sell their car

my experience using thecarbuyingshop

The car buying shop are a local business who pride themselves on their reputation, I work here and we make a constant effort to make sure the customer gets what they want. Other car buying company's aim to get every car as cheap as possible but we aim to agree a price that works not just for us, but for the customer as well.

your experience using the car buying shop

Found Calvin to be really helpful and when they brought my car I couldn't get home so they offered to take me home.