rugbystore.co.uk Review

Consumer ratings of rugbystore.co.uk

Feedback for www.rugbystore.co.uk has been compiled from 15761 Customer Reviews

• 28/07/2014
  • We at rugbystore.co.uk have been the world’s leading rugby retailer since our launch in 1999. Having gained excellent experience in sports retail from our stores across Scotland prior to our online launch, we have since become the most reliable name in rugby retail. Constantly growing over the last 15 years, just like the sport, we are now a home for Everything Rugby. Today, working out of our bespoke warehouse and offices in beautiful Peebles in the Scottish Borders, rugbystore.co.uk supplies players and fans alike with high quality rugby gear and great customer service. We have close ties with all the leading rugby manufacturing brands like Canterbury and adidas, allowing us to be specialist rugby suppliers. Our product range includes: Rugby Boots, Replica Kit, Protective Wear, Rugby Balls and Training Accessories. We also provide free personalisation on our merchandise as well as a state of the art embroidery service for teams and clubs. We know how passionate rugby fans are and we try to share that passion, not only with our commitment to being an excellent rugby retailer but by contributing to the wider rugby community. We have provided sponsorships and supported various rugby and wheelchair rugby teams, run a blog all about rugby and are constantly giving great opportunities to our customers with various offers and competitions. We look forward to providing great products and services in the future as we and the best sport in the world continue to grow around the world. rugbystore.co.uk is a division of Sportswise (Borders) Ltd.

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 15-Jun-2017

Delivery time is fast. I made an error in the order and the service team responded promptly after I emailed them and quickly amended it. thanks!

rugbystore.co.uk wrote on 15-Jun-2017

Thankyou once again for your positive feedback and comments they mean a lot to us. As before if you would like to return the items to us you are not happy with we will happily exchange or refund them for you.
Kind regards