Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 39332 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

01-Mar-2017

IMAN Second to None Stick Foundation Sand 8g 4

Great service, Easy to book and best price I have found in the market.

13-Jan-2017

SpaRitual Nail Lacquers - Dramatic High Notes Collection 15ml Spellbound

promise a 20% voucher by e-mail that I am still waiting for (months later)!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We regret to hear that you were not happy with the service you received this time. We would like to rectify this and have sent you an email to offer a solution.

15-Jul-2016

As Above

03-Jun-2016

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup SPF 10 30ml 3W2 Cashew

• Balm Balm 100% Organic Lip Balm - Rose Geranium 7ml

The first time I ever ordered from feel unique my order didn't turn up for nearly 4 weeks until I rang them and it turned up right away, brilliant service and everything I've ordered since has been fine!!

25-May-2016