Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 150036 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

04-Oct

Rate our service

I ordered a concealer in time for a wedding I had the following week (Laura Geller) but when it arrived the lid was faulty as would not click shut. I logged the problem with an online chat service and the operator said she would send a replacement as next day delivery so I had it in time for the wedding. I thought this was great service until the following day I had an email to say the item was out of stock so I would not receive the item. I did get a refund which I was very grateful for but I am a little disappointed that I wasn’t offered an alternative as I needed it for the wedding. I called to ask for an alternative and was told it was too late as the refund was made, a bit of a shame for me as I would have accepted a different colour. I can’t help but think this should have been checked before agreeing to the next day delivery.

01-Oct

Rate our service

Love feel unique and the offers they usually have on. Delivery is usually spot on as I have a subscription and get 12 months unlimited free next day delivery. However this recent delivery took a week! Hermes let them down I did contact feel unique and although they said they would chase Hermes I felt like they didn’t care that it was so late and that I have paid for a service I’m not receiving. It won’t stop me using feel unique as normally they’re spot on but I was rather disappointed with delivery and their customer service response to my email.

Rate our service

Excellent service!!…and absolutely LOVE trying my samples…which I do road test objectively and I’m almost guaranteed to order at least TWO of the products I’ve received…works extremely well with premium products that are a bit of an outlay, and getting to try them FIRST can actually sway a long term user (like me) of the same product into buying something new!!……keep up the good work!!!��

22-Sep-2018

Rate our service

The company is great, it stocks a variety of products I use which saves me using multiple websites. There are a wide range of offers on each time you shop, including the premium loyalty service where each time you spend you accumulate vouchers. In addition to this you can to take 10% off of your favourite brand. The website is so easy to use and delivery is super quick, even if it’s set up as standard.

05-Oct

Rate our service

Delivery usually quicker than forecast. Packaging excellent. Product breadth offered good. Features such as advising when a product is back in stock welcome. Offers could be better promoted. Sometimes the search fails to identify a product I want but I then find it the slow way by going through all the lines for the product concerned! My favourite site for ordering cosmetics and related products.

18-Sep-2018

Rate our service

Service was excellent, the order was mislaid in postage and when notified the order was reissued immediately. Products were exactly as advertised on website.
The only one negative is the coupon with 20% off doesn't actually specify that it's on certain products only.
Will certainly use this website again and recommend to friends.

Rate our service

Overall, I was very pleased with my order - the items arrived quickly and are as expected. That said, I always find FeelUnique's packaging to be excessive. The two small items that I ordered would have fitted into a padded envelope rather than a large box. Would love to see more environmentally sustainable packaging!

10-Oct

Rate our service

I have used Feel unique on many occasions and am more than satisified with their service. I will always purchase from Feel unique online. They do have some products which I cannot find locally. I would recommend Feel unique to other online users. Goods come quickly and are well packaged. An A* company.

12-Oct

Rate our service

I have never been let down by Feelunique,their products are really good, and the packing of the item is always well done.My recent order was placed on a Thursday, and it arrived on the Saturday. You can't beat that for for a speedy service,plus freepost. Thanks Feelunique a great service, will recommend.

Rate our service

Feel unique provides a really good service with a very helpful customer service and things ordered being delivered ASAP. They host a really good variety of brands and are also introducing new ones day by day. I'm real happy to be shopping for all my beauty needs with feel unique.

13-Oct

Rate our service

I like the shampoo and conditioner but I think it is a bit expensive. I think if you buy 2 products, you should get one half price. In that case I would buy two together. Now I will probably only buy the conditioner and buy a good quality shampoo from, say, Boots. 14/20.

28-Sep-2018

Rate our service

I was disappointed that my parcel was delivered to the wrong address twice, so it took nearly three weeks to get to my correct address.
However I have to say that the staff at the Customer Help Support were doing their best to put it right and I cannot fault them on that.

21-Sep-2018

Rate our service

Excellent product, excellent description as very pleased with the product. Excellent delivery very fast and in good packaging. My second order as I got one for my dad and now myself. Recommend to my sister and she has got one to . Highly recommend this product and company.

Rate our service

I received a very good service from The Team at Feelunique when I returned a bottle of scent; I had ordered the largest size by mistake. The girl was helpful and polite and I will use this company again. The parcels are well packed too which makes such a difference.

13-Oct

Rate our service

Excellent company, website is very easy to use, you don’t have to spend massive amounts for free delivery, the delivery was very quick too! Appreciated the product recommendations too - found it easy to buy makeup online which I haven’t in the past!

Rate our service

I like that i can get student discount. I would order more often if the free delivery option could allow me to rearrange it or organise redelivery. I always miss it and end up having to go to post office to pick it up and their opening hours are inconvenient!

Rate our service

My order still hasn’t arrived which I ordered maybe a month ago and feelunique said they shall get a hold of the delivery partner but I still have no reply please may you get a hold of me as soon as possible as this order is for Christmas thank you

05-Oct

Rate our service

The delivery and service were great, products were as described, the process of ordering was simple. The only problem I had was that on mobile it wouldn’t let me access the pick and mix samoles unless I had another product in my shipping cart.

12-Oct

Rate our service

Brilliant communication.I requested a call back and it happened really quickly,about 5 mins.later.The person on the line sorted things for me immediately.I have to speak on behalf of my wife - and when she is happy - then I am happy !
Cheers Ian G.

06-Oct

Rate our service

Excellent service prompt delivery .always willing to help in advise where needed.took me ages to find reputable company .i would certainly recommend this company I’d rate them on products customer service and delivery 100% all round.thank you

Rate our service

I shop for all my cosmetic stuff from high to low and they never let me down when attempting to find my correct product that I’m searching for, delivery is always punctual and never delayed, and I love the frequent tracking updates.

21-Sep-2018

Rate our service

They are always very quick to dispatch my order. It is always very well packaged and delivered promptly. I have ordered products from this company before and have always been very happy. W ill continue to purchase in the future too.

03-Oct

Rate our service

Very reasonable with prices, delivery very good too. Purchased dolce & gabanna perfume and wasnt happy I have been wearing this particular perfume for many years and it doesn’t smell as strong as the high street stores.

22-Sep-2018

Rate our service

The pick and mix is a great idea. I wish you did a one off 20 samples for £10 or whatever price would be fair. Because I am 37 and feel I need to change my skin care.... And would like to try everything to know what I prefer

Rate our service

The website has both cheap and expensive products so your spoilt for choice and the prices are really good. You get to get reasonably priced makeup without having to go to a shop and have everything delivered fast and safe.