Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 141205 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Fast service, quality products. I was expecting a free gift due to my purchase of two full size clinique products, so was disappointed when I discovered that I didn't receive - and apparently did not qualify for the offer. The offer is similar to clinique bonus time in the gift offered (makeup bag and small sized products) and if I had purchased in a store as I would usually, my purchases would have been valid for the offer.

12-Dec

Rate our service

I received a text from Feel Unique saying their courier said my order had been delivered but it had not, and I was actually at home when I received the message!! That said, their customer service department was fantasti. I just had to fill in a form and my items were replaced. The only issue was with the couriers not them - I’ve used Feel Unique in tha past and will continue to do so

13-Dec

Rate our service

YSL mascara is the best for me - I use it for a few years now. I do try to buy something different, but the only achievement - to make sure, that my favorite is the best one. As for FeelUnique company - they are very efficient, give enough information about every item they sell, reasonably prices and quick delivery. It is not my first purchase from them and definitely not the last one.

28-Nov-2017

Rate our service

good product and easy to apply. I have mediterranean, olive skin and this looks good on its own although when I'm really tanned ( I've just got back from Dubai) I don't notice it that much if I'm already wearing the mineral powder foundation and I'm trying to layer it over the top. That said, its still worth the money and looks nice on. A good addition to your make up bag

Rate our service

I feel so disappointed about cannot normally use the promotion code such as 5\10 pounds successfully when check out. I totally use under the right instruction, but many times fail and then after several hours can use. I don't know what happens with feelunique website. Yesterday, I try to use the 10pounds promotion code, but fail once again. I feel so sad.

Rate our service

Excellent choice, I found what I wanted which was some ear de toilette for my husband. The free sample was a nice touch but it was a sample of what I'd bought so a sample of a different fragrance would have been good. The parcel came quickly and the packaging was sufficient to keep the goods safe from damage but not over the top.

29-Nov

Rate our service

Love feel unique, highly recommend ordering from this company. The first order I placed was purely because I couldn't get to my usual store. I was so impressed with price, packaging and delivery that I have since placed several orders and every time they meet the same standard. I am 100% happy with Feelunique.

11-Dec

Rate our service

I have been shopping at Feelunique for many years, the items are quickly dispatched, always well packaged. My orders are always correct, no wrong items ever received. I enjoy a 10% discount on my favourite brand products and shipping is always free which is a huge bonus. I highly recommend Feelunique.

22-Nov-2017

Rate our service

Amazing service. Delivered quicker than expected and the free gift promotion was phenomenal. Unlike other brands who palm you off with rubbish freebies, I received an entire bag of quality products with this promotion and couldn’t believe how fantastic they were. Well done, will be back.

11-Dec

Rate our service

Order a new foundation make up, arrived promptly the order gave me the opportunity to have a small sample of the colour with it, perfect if the colour didn't suit.. No sample arrived after two attempts of emailing and no response Ive given up.��Saving grace free returns

26-Nov-2017

Rate our service

I have been shopping with Feel Unique for quite some time now and shall continue to do so for all my makeup and beauty needs. Delivery is always prompt and products are very well packaged. A must for anyone who wants to find all their makeup and beauty needs under one roof.

23-Nov-2017

Rate our service

Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo. This arrived promptly. I have used it a number of times now but will know how well it is performing in a few weeks time. Signs are looking good. Daily Telegraph article on hair care is to be thanked for this introduction..

10-Dec

Hi
I was pleased with my order of pick and mix, very lovely package and samples, I will definitely order again, just one thing , there were no leaflets in pack which I believe are usually included, however overall an excellent service with fast delivery
Thanks
Hane

12-Dec

Rate our service

Was the best price online for one of my boyfriend's Christmas presents (Dior Sauvage) it smells amazing. Also picked up a bargain eyeshadow palatte for my mom. The packaging is by far one of the best presented I've seen for an online Order and delivery. Just lovely

05-Dec

Rate our service

Good prices and original items . the only negative might be that the boxes are too big if you ordering one thing, it could fit through the letterbox but because the box is big it doesn't so few times had to go and pick the parcel up myself from the post office...

29-Nov

Rate our service

Good. Ordered two separate deliveries on the same day... However, a particular delivery came 1 week after the last delivery. Was abit confused as to how one took much longer, when they were ordered on the same day. However, they came in perfect condition!

Rate our service

It wasn’t the best service, it wasn’t a bad service. The fragrance price wasn’t the best price you can get, it arrived a day later than expected I returned the product and than it took 2 weeks to process my refund, not that great really.

21-Nov-2017

Rate our service

Always loved feel unique! My go to for any cosmetic order and the offers they have on top end products saves me a lot of money. Free samples also mean I can try new products without having to buy the full size. They treat returning customers really well

Rate our service

Excellent delivery service, never let me down! I always purchase my skincare products from feelunique, got my recent order during Black Friday sale and I got a 12 day advent calendar for free! Highly recommend it to anyone! There always great deals on!

Rate our service

A good range of products with an ever expanding range of natural, organic and cruelty free. good secure packaging and speedy deliver. They actually do send 'notice' emails to inform you when products come back into stock. Very happy to use FeelUnique

22-Nov-2017

Rate our service

Everything about this company is spot on. The website, the offers, the way theyvhand pick for you, the price, the delivery, the packing the service the lot. My fave thing is the way it is packaged! So neat, tidy and damage proof. Great work guys!

06-Dec

Rate our service

always use Feelunique to obtain my Elizabeth Arden makeup - service delivery is very good.
My complaint would be on initiating the email alert for when my makeup is back in stock didn't work on this occasion. But always use them regardless.

19-Nov-2017

Rate our service

Excellent customer care, but please sack the delivery company! My goods didn’t arrive, despite getting a message saying they had been delivered - customer services were brilliant and sent me out another parcel for next day delivery

02-Dec

Rate our service

I was very extremely pleased with the whole experience with Feelunique. My order was a very good price but, I was most impressed with the speed I received the goods. Will definitely use them again and recommend to my family and friends.

13-Dec

Rate our service

Your service is second to none and I know this because I feel let down when other sites are not as easy to manoeuvre as yours. Your communication is superb also. I always receive a reply to my query, unlike other sites. thankyou.