Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 147416 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Arrived on time, wo7ld use again.

Rate our service

Great service especially when you live out in the sticks as I do.

Rate our service

Really quick turnaround for orders and deliveries, and good range of products on offer.

Rate our service

Order got lost in the post to which they promptly refunded the Saturday delivery charge and sent out a replacement item, which was received the following day. Despite the original loss I was impressed with the speed with which they rectified it.

Rate our service

We bought items, first time we had used the service, excellent packaging delivered on time and good products ... thank you

Rate our service

they are always a bit cheaper than estee lauder and deliver free

Rate our service

Fantastic company with a great range of products. User friendly website and fantastic delivery service. I have used this website a few times and shall continue to do so in the future!

18-Jul-2018

Rate our service

Excellent service very quick and no problems at all.
Packaged really well, so all in tact.
Will use again and highly recommended.

Rate our service

I ordered from Feel Unique for the 1st time - To be delivered to my office building in central London. The delivery was not delivered to the correct place, and I had to contact Feel unique to investigate. When the courier said 'item delivered' (but not at my address obviously) there wasn't much more they could do. It frustrates me that they do not offer a track / sign service, considering I spent well over £100. though it was rectified, it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive. I feel nervous to order from them again until they can provide a more secure/reliable courier and delivery system.

Hi,

We're sorry to hear about the delay in delivering your recent order with us.

Looking at your order we can confirm this was issued with Standard Tracked delivery which comes with tracking.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Thanks, Demi

good service

Rate our service

The free gifts weren't in the box which was a shame as this was the reason I went with FeelUnique but it did arrive on time.

Rate our service

I had ordered a highlight pallete from the brand Anastasia beviley hills on your website, the first one that arrived wasn't packaged very well so it wasn't protected and it arrived in pieces so I couldn't use the highlighters. Then you sent me another one and that one was packaged a lot better but it still arrived to be broken which of citsse may have just been the travels fault. But I wasn't impressed, I was impressed by how well customer service helped me though, so I am happy as I did get refunded for the damaged item. But I'm not sure I will be risking ordering from them again.

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that your product was received damaged on both occasions.

I can confirm that this will be raised with our delivery partner.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Thanks, Demi

Rate our service

Package arrived on time. Packaging was way too big and could not fit through my letterbox which is a shame when you work during post office opening hours

Rate our service

Quick delivery. Packaged perfectly.

Rate our service

Certain products by the Ordinary have been unavailable for months

Rate our service

Great value products. Fast delivery. I’ve never had any problems and been using this company for a few years now.

Great

Rate our service

Good range of products and brands. Quick delivery

Rate our service

Fantastic range of products and excellent customer service

Rate our service

Great service and I loved my products

Rate our service

Very good the product is amazing delivery service brillant

Great service ..... Fast and efficient

Rate our service

Good prices and very prompt delivery

Rate our service

Ordered at 2pm and with me by 10am the next day! (And with free samples) Perfect service

Rate our service

Great service, great products and well packaged! Will be buying through feel unique again.