Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 147420 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

My parcel never arrived!! Awful service. I had to request a refund due to not receiving the goods!

Rate our service

Feel Unique is easy to deal with, always delivers items promptly and I like their range of good quality products.

Rate our service

Excellent company the first place to look for make-up, suncreams etc

Rate our service

Provides a very quick, simple and effective method for ordering its products. I will keep using them.

Rate our service

Excellent customer service and prompt delivery can't fault it.

Rate our service

Arrived on time, wo7ld use again.

Rate our service

Great service especially when you live out in the sticks as I do.

Rate our service

Really quick turnaround for orders and deliveries, and good range of products on offer.

Rate our service

Order got lost in the post to which they promptly refunded the Saturday delivery charge and sent out a replacement item, which was received the following day. Despite the original loss I was impressed with the speed with which they rectified it.

Rate our service

We bought items, first time we had used the service, excellent packaging delivered on time and good products ... thank you

Rate our service

they are always a bit cheaper than estee lauder and deliver free

Rate our service

Fantastic company with a great range of products. User friendly website and fantastic delivery service. I have used this website a few times and shall continue to do so in the future!

18-Jul-2018

Rate our service

Excellent service very quick and no problems at all.
Packaged really well, so all in tact.
Will use again and highly recommended.

Rate our service

I ordered from Feel Unique for the 1st time - To be delivered to my office building in central London. The delivery was not delivered to the correct place, and I had to contact Feel unique to investigate. When the courier said 'item delivered' (but not at my address obviously) there wasn't much more they could do. It frustrates me that they do not offer a track / sign service, considering I spent well over £100. though it was rectified, it took nearly 2 weeks to arrive. I feel nervous to order from them again until they can provide a more secure/reliable courier and delivery system.

Hi,

We're sorry to hear about the delay in delivering your recent order with us.

Looking at your order we can confirm this was issued with Standard Tracked delivery which comes with tracking.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

good service

Rate our service

The free gifts weren't in the box which was a shame as this was the reason I went with FeelUnique but it did arrive on time.

Rate our service

I had ordered a highlight pallete from the brand Anastasia beviley hills on your website, the first one that arrived wasn't packaged very well so it wasn't protected and it arrived in pieces so I couldn't use the highlighters. Then you sent me another one and that one was packaged a lot better but it still arrived to be broken which of citsse may have just been the travels fault. But I wasn't impressed, I was impressed by how well customer service helped me though, so I am happy as I did get refunded for the damaged item. But I'm not sure I will be risking ordering from them again.

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that your product was received damaged on both occasions.

I can confirm that this will be raised with our delivery partner.

Please see the email we have sent you offering a solution.

Rate our service

Package arrived on time. Packaging was way too big and could not fit through my letterbox which is a shame when you work during post office opening hours

Rate our service

Quick delivery. Packaged perfectly.

Rate our service

Certain products by the Ordinary have been unavailable for months

Rate our service

Great value products. Fast delivery. I’ve never had any problems and been using this company for a few years now.

Great

Rate our service

Good range of products and brands. Quick delivery

Rate our service

Fantastic range of products and excellent customer service

Rate our service

Great service and I loved my products

Rate our service

Very good the product is amazing delivery service brillant

Great service ..... Fast and efficient

Rate our service

Good prices and very prompt delivery

Rate our service

Ordered at 2pm and with me by 10am the next day! (And with free samples) Perfect service

Rate our service

Great service, great products and well packaged! Will be buying through feel unique again.

i wait almosu20days but i didnt recieve parcel

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order.

We have looked in to this and have sent you an email to make sure this is resolved as quickly as possible.

Rate our service

My first order with this company was excellent. Absolutely no complaints whatsoever. Would definitely use again.

Rate our service

I love them in so many ways although am disappointed they don’t have the sole that stops foot odour

Rate our service

Pleasantly surprised at the speed of service!

Rate our service

They have a good range of products and arrive quickly.

Rate our service

Delivery was excellent as was the product

Great range of products and great offers, and free delivery over £15

Rate our service

very lengthy process to buy. Vastly overpriced and very oily. 'Feel my feet are greased. It was not absorbed in any way that I could appreciate

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with the product you received on this occasion.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Rate our service

As always, excellent service.

na

Rate our service

Amazing, all products arrived on time and Undamaged

Rate our service

Always great range of products and service

Rate our service

Always fast and reliable service and delivery. However, this time the parcel was damaged when it arrived, but that is not Feelunique's fault. Fortunately the contents were intact!

Speedy delivery.

Rate our service

I was very pleased with my order, and will be using it again, many thanks Ian Taylor

Rate our service

Have used this site for years now and have always been delighted with the quality and service.

Rate our service

fast delivery and kept informed of timescale

Rate our service

Great products at a great price and always a great delivery service

Rate our service

Quick delivery and easy to order online

Rate our service

Good communication, prices, products and fast delivery