Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 145555 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

I like the range of products sold by them and their efficiency!

Rate our service

Excellent products & speedy delivery. It's not always the cheapest but I absolutely love the freebies and that makes up for it!

Rate our service

Products was sent out really quick
Information throughout to let me.know where my order is

Rate our service

I received the wrong shampoo and conditioner. I added an extra item to get free p&p so when they came I received a refund for the products but it was all just a waste of money as I ended up with nothing I wanted.

Rate our service

Excellent choice, value and service. What is there not to like.

Rate our service

Everything perfect. Amazing free gifts. Delighted!

Rate our service

Good quality products and great speedy delivery.

Rate our service

I am a first time user of Feelunique and I have to say the service was excellent, prompt and as expected, will definitely use this service again.

Rate our service

Huge range of products, packaged beautifully and delivered on time.

Rate our service

I received one item which was incorrect and this was dealt with quickly at no extra cost to myself. Thank you

Great service

Rate our service

Great service and speedy delivery plus free promotional gift! Very satisfied customer.

Rate our service

I love Feel Unique. They always have the beauty items I need but, sadly, being in my 70s they don’t make me look 21!

Rate our service

Good service, delivered on time

Rate our service

Excellent range of products with good prices. Delivery is a tad slow with it taking 5 days from leaving warehouse to reach me! If your in a hurry probably not for you

Rate our service

Excellent customer service as always.products received promptly and top quality. Highly recommend

Rate our service

Excellent service!!…and absolutely LOVE trying my samples…which I do road test objectively and I’m almost guaranteed to order at least TWO of the products I’ve received…works extremely well with premium products that are a bit of an outlay, and getting to try them FIRST can actually sway a long term user (like me) of the same product into buying something new!!……keep up the good work!!!��

Rate our service

Good as ordered, very well packed and delivered promptly

Nothing to add

Rate our service

Site was easy to navigate, I found what I wanted quickly and I was at the checkout in no time.

Rate our service

Very good service and prices

23-Sep-2018
Great service

Rate our service

Delivery was quick, however an item was missing, emailed customer service, where they were quite helpful but took too long to find the cause and too long to correct the issue, which meant I lost time with returning the item.

23-Sep-2018
Delivery was quick, however an item was missing (free gift with purchase), emailed customer service, where they were quite helpful but took too long to find the cause and too long to correct the issue, which meant I lost time with returning the item, in the end I gave up and just kept the item anyways. (Although I ordered the item for the free gift) - so was slightly disappointed.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed by the service you received from our Customer Care Team on this occasion.
We can see that this issue has since been resolved but we apologise for our delay in coming to a resolution.
Please see the email we sent you regarding your review.

Thanks, Faryaal

Rate our service

Fast delivery and great packaging for items brought

Rate our service

Prompt delivery and excellent quality.

Rate our service

I always go to feel unique when I want good quality products for brilliant prices. Always has a great deal on that I love looking out for.