Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 143497 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

I enjoy shopping at Feelunique, lovely products available and fast delivery, however I would prefer no plastic packaging inside the cardboard box.

Rate our service

I was expecting to feel very impressed with this cream,but I am not sure now, I feel as if it’s drying my skin rather than moisturizing it may be its early days yet. I’ll keep using it till it’s finished and decide then.

Rate our service

The fast and safe delivery of parcels is a good thing for you, which is reassuring. If the product discounts are more cost-effective, they are perfect, or you can give customers a few coupons for the next purchase.

Rate our service

great product and quick delivery

Rate our service

great service will recommend definitely will be ordering again

Rate our service

Delivery took too long. It was faster in the past.

Rate our service

Very impressed. Everything came on time

Rate our service

I have had no problems with Feelunique

Great and quick service

Rate our service

The service is good but delivery seems to be gettting later and later

Rate our service

Great service, will use again and recommend to a friend.

Rate our service

excellent service quick delivery even in the Xmas rush, best on-line site.

Rate our service

I have used this company a number of times and have been happy with the service.

Rate our service

I love Feelunique I order through them all the time and recommend their products md service to my family and friends.

Rate our service

Very quick sending your order product are good value that’s why I come back and re
Comend to my friends as well

20-Feb-2018
Fast service and products great value
Recommend this to all my friends all the time

Rate our service

Make up was packaged well and delivery was quick considering it was free. Will definitely shop again

Rate our service

It's been more then a month since I made order and still didn't get.

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you have not yet received your order.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Thanks, Demi

Rate our service

As usual, the service was excellent, as was the price, and the free gift was far better than expected. Cannot comment on the product yet as it takes 3 months to see results.

Rate our service

Speedy delivery just as described.Thank you

Rate our service

Always great prices and fast delivery

Rate our service

Cant find fault with anything excellent service first class !!

Highly Recommended!

Rate our service

Very quick delivery, good packaging and items as described. Thank you.

Rate our service

I have feel unique unlimited but everytime I try to shop a lot of things are out of stock this time three of the ordinary products I wanted to buy but unavailable last time it was Kerestase shampoo the time before that it was benefit concealer it seems pointless to have an Amazon Prime offer when half the products are always out of stock and you have to end up buying them from somewhere else anyway

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed by the service you received on this occasion.

Please see the email we have sent you.

Thanks, Demi