Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 154177 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Excellent service. Goods always arrive in a few days

Rate our service

Always great service great price

Rate our service

i love the samples i try them every now and then deliverys fast and great service

Rate our service

Quick delivery - important as I was going on holiday and wanted to take the tinted moisturiser with me

Thanks

Rate our service

quick delivery, website easy to navigate and place order

Rate our service

I ordered two items but one didn't arrive for whatever reason. When I flagged this up Feelunique was more than happy to send me the missing item again for free. Very happy with the service and the item (lipgloss). Many thanks

Hi,

I paid £5 for next day delivery on Wednesday evening to arrive on Friday before I leave for holiday, and I've track my post and its estimated delivery is Saturday. What a waste of £5 as these items wont arrive in time for my holiday!

Rate our service

Exactly what I wanted at a good price with excellent delivery. Many thanks!

Good products, good service. ����

Rate our service

When I watched the videos it looked like it would cover dark circles, but it doesn’t seem to cover mine that well

Great products, speedy delivery

amazing service

Great as always.

Rate our service

I've been buying from feelunique a few years now and have never had any problems. Very happy with the service and very speedy delivery to Spain for my last order.

Rate our service

the product is good, the price was nice, the delivery was prompt, I am happy with this.

Rate our service

Fab product. No more brassiness!

Rate our service

Service was excellent as always.

Rate our service

Amazing products, good value, good range, beautiful presentation and quick. Reliable and helpful reviews. LOVE IT.

Rate our service

Very happy with product. Delivery was 4 working days.

Rate our service

Quick delivery and love the cream

Rate our service

Good products. Would recommend.

Rate our service

Very good order system online which was supported by excellent VfM and very speedy supply - first rate service

18-Apr-2019

17-Apr

Rate our service

Service is excellent as always

17-Apr

Rate our service

Good deliver and product. Two product I ordered had sold out so was not able to get in the end, which was disappointing.