Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 146712 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Great service. I have only ever had 1 problem and it was resolved quickly. I use feel unique a few times a month, I love it.

Rate our service

Untill now my order has not yet arrived

Rate our service

Discovered this site by accident, but it's brilliant, they are alway's doing promotions and introducing new product's!!! Have never paid p+p as alway's spend over the £15, I have recommended the site to a few friends as well!!!!!
It's well worth looking for your favourite products and you can also choose from a selection of free samples when you place your order!!!!!
10/10 from me

Rate our service

Great sun cream. necessary this time of year with the sun. I,m now used to it making my face very pale looking, but it is good stuff

The delivery time good. The choice of items good. No problems. All good. (:

Rate our service

Great delivery and best price for the product I wanted

Rate our service

Excellent service. Package arrived promptly and well packaged. Product as described by Company.

Rate our service

Very pleased with order and service

Rate our service

Had a bit of trouble with the code number at first but great value thank you. Certainly made my Euros a good deal!

Rate our service

excellent service and delivery thankyou.

very good thank you

Rate our service

Product as expected, prices very competitive and delivery prompt. One happy customer

Rate our service

Always quick delivery and products always good quality.

Very good service order came within 2days no problems

Rate our service

Thanks for an excellent service

Rate our service

Best company to order from, arrived on time. Packaged brilliantly very happy with my product also would definitely order from them again.

Rate our service

Excellent products, good prices and super service.

Rate our service

Very competitive prices and quick delivery

22-Jun-2018
First class

Rate our service

My products arrived promptly, accompanied by fab gift bag! Love, love, love Feelunique ��

Rate our service

Great products, delivery & packaging. 10 out of 10!

Rate our service

I love FeelUnique because it's such an easy site to use, has fantastic offers on a wide range of brands & the customer service is great.

Rate our service

The product I ordered from Feelunique was in excellent condition and packaging. It was delivered to me in a moderate amount of time, not too long a wait. Everything was as it seemed in the pictures on the website. Very pleased.

Rate our service

Excellent service! Very quick delivery!!!

Great service, quick delivery

Rate our service

Love feel unique excellent company