Feedback for www.feelunique.com has been compiled from 140553 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Rate our service

Super easy process - would use again!

Rate our service

Always swift service and the site is easy to use.

Rate our service

Redken Clean Maniac Clean-Touch Micellar Shampoo. This arrived promptly. I have used it a number of times now but will know how well it is performing in a few weeks time. Signs are looking good. Daily Telegraph article on hair care is to be thanked for this introduction..

Rate our service

I really like the range and pricing of FeelUnique. However I find it frustrating that I can't use my Platinum award in conjunction with a lot of goods and other offers.

Rate our service

Quick delivery, great packaging. Overall really good service, second time using Feelunique and will keep on returning.

Rate our service

Never got my parcel, despite it was enquired

Rate our service

Easy to order and quick delivery

Rate our service

When contacting Feel Unique customer service via the live chat on their website I felt that the person who I dealt with was quite unhelpful.

Rate our service

Great service and fantastic choice

Fantastic service as usual

I'm so pleased I found Feelunique , so generous with the extra gifts ,
Can't fault the service from the time I browse the web site to the time it's arrived which is always when expected.
Sylvia Seymour

Rate our service

Came in good time and well packed

Rate our service

Quick excellent service with the best prices ! Will keep ordering from feel unique

Excellent service

Rate our service

Everything about this company is spot on. The website, the offers, the way theyvhand pick for you, the price, the delivery, the packing the service the lot. My fave thing is the way it is packaged! So neat, tidy and damage proof. Great work guys!

Rate our service

Amazing service. Delivered quicker than expected and the free gift promotion was phenomenal. Unlike other brands who palm you off with rubbish freebies, I received an entire bag of quality products with this promotion and couldn’t believe how fantastic they were. Well done, will be back.

Rate our service

Nice website, easy to browse with most of the best beauty products.

Rate our service

Love Feelunique most items are generally a little bit more cheaper (not by a lot), fast delivery and they never disappoint

Rate our service

No Problems with placing an order and making a payment. Delivery a little slow.

Rate our service

Best Quality, good website for buying makeup

Rate our service

Excellent service, fantastic products!!! Don’t know what I’d do without you

Rate our service

Easy to order at competitive prices. Quick delivery.

Rate our service

A perfect service with regular delivery updates & delivered as specified.

Rate our service

Items are always as advertised. They arrive promptly and appropriately packaged

Rate our service

Packaged well and arrived in a timely manner well done!