Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 20540 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From London To Rio de Janeiro

Cheapest available on skyscanner - good, quick response time and clear, communicative guidance.

Flight From London To Brussels

I called travelup by phone, I was said to "please bear with me" and 20 minutes later I was still on-hold.

Flight From Aberdeen To Belgrade

Good easy to navigate site.

Flight From London To Dubai

Good price and value although I had to ring up on 3 separate occasions to get my documents and booking number emailed over to me so I could log into the airlines website!

Flight From London To Bogota

Satisfied with my experience, price was great.
I contacted support and they resolved my query but website and documents provided can be confusing. The website stated that my travel was not confirmed in one section then the opposite "confirmed" in another, and I had to hunt for my booking reference in several emails and documents which was not easy as it was not labelled as reference or anything like it.

27-Apr-2015
Satisfied with my experience, price was great.

Flight From London To Iasi

Info very confusing why can't I book my seat? Which ones the ticket?

Flight From London To Algiers

excellent price,but that as far as i can givie you good comennts

Flight From Edinburgh To Cape Town

Excellent value and good service all round.

Flight From London To San Jose

Very quick and very efficient. Will definitely use again.

Flight From Manchester To Auckland

Quickly confirmed my flights at a reasonable price. Will use again.

Flight From Manchester To Ko Samui

Good service all round !!!

Flight From Birmingham To Lahore

I am happy with your service

Flight From London To Helsinki

very happy with the price

Flight From Dublin To Toronto

Flight From London To Madrid

Good price compared to other sites. You ha the seats available that others offered but didn't have

Flight From London To Iasi

Good service overall, the only thing I found difficult was to see if I have to check-in online or not.

Flight From London To Goa

I was happy with Travel ups services until I seen what seating they had booked for myself and my partner. However after a quick call to Qatar, (because qatars website would not let me book seats on line.) This has now been rectified and I am quite happy. With the price I paid for my reservations.

Flight From London To Manila

Very easy access to booked your flight..

Flight From London To Dar Es Salaam

good price

Flight From London To Sofia

really good price , easy to follow the steps

Flight From London To Blantyre

Good value. Functional web site.

Flight From Manchester To Istanbul

Good price! Easy booking!

Flight From London To Vienna

Absolutely fantastic. Everything was perfect. I will be using travel up to book all my flights from now on. Thank you guys. Keep up the great service.

Flight From London To Rome

Catastrophic!!! Despite writing many times to customer service I still don't know what our luggage allowance is AND it seems that they have given us places that are not sitting next to one another! Plus there is no way to check whether the flight really is booked as it results in an error on the airline's website!! We spent so much more money to end up with way more stress than with low cost companies. NEVER AGAIN.

Flight From London To Bangkok

the best price ive had for some years on my London Bangkok flight.

customer