Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 18151 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From Manchester To Munich

Great but probably to much email traffic.

Flight From London To Lagos

Will look at the website again next time am booking a flight ticket

Flight From Dublin To Los Angeles

best price across a lot of different sites.

Flight From Edinburgh To Ercan

excellent service and prices

Flight From Manchester To Sofia

No problems. All went through ok. Timely fashion

Flight From Manchester To Grand Cayman

Fab price and I didn't even have to travel from London to get it!! will certainly be using them again.......

Flight From London To Miami

I was particularly impressed by Sam in phoning to advise me that the flights I had booked meant that I had to change airport in Washington and suggesting an alternative. Consider this to be exceptional service. Thank you.

Flight From Birmingham To New York City

Cheapest price we found for flight from Bhx to Ewr, so very pleased. Booking process relatively simple. Overall good experience

Flight From London To Johannesburg

Excellent service, very good communication, have booked with them a couple of times before, will definitely use them again. Highly recommended

Flight From London To Dubai

I got a fantastic price and cheaper than initially shown via Skyscanner!

Flight From London to Orlando

Spent some time searching for prices and this was the best site I could find. Easy to book.

Flight From London To Auckland

Received boarding passes the day after booking and paying for our trip to NZ.
The cost was slightly cheaper than anywhere else we looked.

Flight From London To Cape Town

Excellent price and easy booking but until I have made the trip then I cannot actually give an over all excellent rating!
So, it's so far, so excellent!!

Flight From Manchester To Ho Chi Minh City

These were the cheapest and quickest travel in this price range. £500 cheaper than the airline itself.

Flight From London To Bangkok

At This moment. I'm very happy with the service I have received.
Micky

Flight From Dublin To Montreal

Good and competitive price, good and quick responses from admin and customer service.

great price

Flight From Birmingham To Munich

Fine, no problems at all and a great price. E-ticket took a bit longer to come through than anticipated, but would definitely use in the future - thanks!

Flight From Dublin To Bombay

Recently I booked a flight to India for my daughter was very pleased with the competitive price. I hope to use your service again.
Thank you travel up.

Flight From London To Salt Lake City

good and serious

Flight From Newcastle To Colombo

I got my eticket next day. very cheap price and quick service.

Flight From London To Cairo

Prices are reasonable but you have awful after sales customer service and hopeless telephone support.
I wouldn't recommend you to a friend!

Flight From Dublin To Helsinki

Straightforward booking.

Flight From London To Kinshasa

It looks cheap at the beginning however it wasn't plus the website was blocking all the time and have to call a least three time to get help

Flight From London To Bangkok

hello i still didnot get me e ticket for me flight from london to bangkok .on your web site said next day or following day ?? what happen let me know thanks asap JAN MARKO.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valued feedback. I can confirm that I have spoken with our ticketing department and the E-Ticket has been emailed to you this afternoon. If you do not receive this within 24 hours then please do not hesitate to contact us and we will arrange for this to be re-sent to you.

Kind regards