Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 27740 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From London To Caracas

I've booked twice with TravelUp and will do so again. Excellent customer service, If I have a problem they fix it efficiently.

Flight From Dublin To Dubai

So far it looks good, efficient and no problems

Flight From Newcastle To Stuttgart

Unprofessional and unhelpful staff when I phoned for an enquiry.

Flight From London To Dar Es Salaam

The flight selected on Skyscanner did not match the flight that travelup gave me and as a result I ended up booking wrong flight. Have to check flight carefully as doesn't match Skyscanner.

Flight From To

Yes Travelup did give me value for money
many thanks

Flight From To

The prices are good. Quick booking procedure. Now we need to see if reservations and seat requests and meal requests are met. The reason we say this is because of past experience!!

Flight From London To Geneva

Haven't responded to email regarding bag allowance

Really frustrated about
Baggage allowance - happy to pay extra but isn't clear when booking.

Flight From London To Philadelphia

Price unbelievable

Flight From Birmingham To Austin

I think the service was good, the price was good, but not being able to select seats was disappointing

Flight From Leeds To Tampa

Cheap prices, easy to book had to make an amendment after I had booked and it was done straight away! Would reccomend!

Flight From London To Nairobi

GOOD SERVICE EASY APPLICATION TO USE

Flight From Birmingham To Islamabad

Excellent and eat to use

Flight From Manchester To Baku

Excellent service up to now. Easy booking. Staff very helpful, worried about my e tickets, rung them, sent me in a minute. Also offered to me help with booking a wheelchair for my mother in law. And finally good price.

Flight From London To Chicago

Flight From Cork To George

Really easy and loads of diifferent option in terms of flights, connections and price. I will be using this site again

Flight From To

The customer service was atrocious. David Raza is an extremely rude man. Do not recommend and will never use your services again.

Flight From London To Durban

Great deal!

Good service

Flight From London To Boston

Great value - if only the deal hadn't been withdrawn by the airline company just after I'd paid for it! I was given a full refund the next day.

Flight From Manchester To Orlando

Great price, cheapest I could find.

Flight From London To Lagos

i missed my flight from London heathrow airport via cassablanca which was not my fault, there was an accident on the way which caused a lot of traffic on the as a result i missed my flight but you guys gave no refund of any kind . and didn't do anything to help

Flight From Manchester To Orlando

Sold flight online to me and then reneged on the deal citing 'technical difficulties'

Flight From London To Singapore

After finalizing the flights I tried to pay by Visa but the payment wouldn't go through. I called Travelup from Toronto to seek help. I was informed that Travelup only accepts UK issued credit cards. A day later I got a call from my bank - it turned out that my bank had blocked the payment as a security measure. Once I told them to lift I was able to pay with my Canadian Visa on the Travelup website and complete the transaction.

The person at Travelup gave me the wrong information and almost lost the company a transaction.

Flight From Edinburgh To Islamabad

Great customer service i am very happy i booked the flight through Travel Up

Regards

Rahman Ali

Flight From London To Ercan

Very happy with the price. I would be happy to search your web-site for my next travel and I have already recommended Travel Up to friends and family.
Many thanks

Flight From Manchester To Bangalore

Easy hassle free booking on website. E-ticket did not arrive for 24 hours but a quick call to customer service remedied it quickly. Polite and helpful while dealing with request on telephone.