Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 22472 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From London To Los Angeles

everything went smoothly! thank you

Flight From Birmingham To Istanbul

Booking on the site was very straight forward and customer services were very helpful when I had a few queries; I have already recommended this site to a number of family and friends - highly recommended.

Flight From London To New York City

good

Flight From London To Chicago

good service, very good prices and nice and simple, i was very pleased

Flight From Manchester To Rio de Janeiro

Yep really happy, swift and painless process will definitely book through them again

Flight From London To Toronto

Some prices on sky scanner not real, direct with travel up told after booking tickets not found..

Flight From Manchester To Istanbul

Flight From London To Delhi

Always a better service if the credit card charges are free

Flight From London To Harare

Travelup sold me a return ticket which had more than 42 hours waiting time at airports! The admin staff (Mark Vincent) at Travelup did not provide alternatives and failed to disclosed financial information to local airlines which could have allowed them to correct my ticket. It completely spoiled my holiday plans as I wasted time trying to make changes. I eventually paid $200 towards a new ticket from Harare to Johannesburg. Even more stressful was that Travelup's Mark Vincent told me that it would not be refunded and also that the ticketing robotics system would cancel the entire return ticket including for the Johannesburg to London. This information was not true. I am very disappointed!!!

Flight From London To Havana

Booking the flights was very easy, would use again.

Flight From Dublin To Des Moines

Easy to use booking set up and excellent price for flights to an area without regular flights. Emails could be a little more user friendly there is a lot of text close together. But other than that no complaints will be using again.

Flight From London To Las Vegas

I received all of the relevant emails straight away, and so far it seems to have gone smoothly. The only issue I've had is a slight language barrier when I rang them, 2 different operators and myself were not understanding each other at all at one point when I rang to get advice about visas. Do you have Uk call centres?

Flight From Manchester To Belgrade

Several times via phone and email I asked for help changing and later cancelling a booking. I received answers after 3-4 days the first time and later none of my emails or requests were answered. I needed help changing flights to see my family as my mother had died and no one at this company would help me.

Not only will I never use them again but I will tell everyone I know how badly they treated me so that none of my family and friends use them so that none get treated like dirt as I was treated.

The company acted poorly and should be ashamed.

Flight From London To Lagos

The customer service was rubbish. After they made a mistake, they were going to charge me to make corrections on the e-ticket

Flight From Dublin To Boston

good

Flight From London To Warsaw

Really Great, Honest prices during booking. Good Value,

Flight From London To Tokyo

the Travelup experience was very smooth

Flight From London To Kunming

The customer service team is so so poor.

Flight From London To Geneva

Very cheap, it all worked fine.

Flight From Birmingham To Fort Myers

excellent good value except for sending an email on the 24/8/2015 saying we had not received our atoll certificate and have not got an answer. thanks.

Flight From Manchester To Savannah

WE HAVE NOT TRAVELED AS YET BUT THE BOOKING WAS EASY AND REASONABLE

Flight From London To Orlando

Very pleased with the service I received, unfortunately I forgot to book a wheel chair for myself. Can you let me know how I can do this now? many thanks
Joy Plowright

Flight From Edinburgh To Riga

Simple and easy to compare flight timetables and make a decision that was right for us

Flight From London To Denver

OK but I am always looking for a better deal

Flight From London To Bangkok

Quick & easy to book with email updates on the progress of the booking