Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 18231 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From London To Bahrain

Price was very competitive and eticket sent within 5 days. Yes, would recommend and use again.

Flight From London To Havana

Easy booking and very good and quick customer service too :)

Flight From Edinburgh To Montreal

Cheapest provider I could find for flights from UK to Canada. Only downside is a lot of connecting flights.

Flight From London To Cordoba

Good service and fast

Flight From London To Shenzhen

Quick, correct, all good!

I believed in advance that email might be a slow way to contact you. If you could add on the website that it will be answered within a particular amount of time, that would be reassuring.

Flight From London To Los Angeles

So far so good :)

Flight From London To Buenos Aires

TRAVELUP ARE SHAMELESS, they do nothing for their customers!

Flight From London To Bangkok

Goods service as usual.

Flight From London To Peking

excellent service

Flight From London To Bangkok

As good as it gets. Will definitely use again.

Flight From Manchester To Odessa

This will be the 3rd time i have used Travel up and i am really happy with the site and i will continue using it.
I recommend it to anybody who travel regularly

Flight From London To Kingston

Brilliant service from travel up, prices were good and a quick response and supplying of e tickets. So far very good.

Flight From Glasgow To Tampa

Service was excellent quick and efficient, also the best price

Flight From London To Amman

Swift and efficient thanks

Flight From London To Miami

Great customer service, didn't receive my e-ticket, but the guys were straight on it and re-sent it immediately.
Jurgita

Flight From Manchester To Bangkok

The flights booking area of the booking process is annoying. We saw a flight on Momondo and we clicked on this flight. On completing the booking process it came back with an error message saying that the flight we had chosen was no longer available. So we clicked on the new flight, this then required us to complete the booking process again only to be told that that flight was no longer available. So we clicked on a new flight which was at a higher price to then have to complete the booking process for a third time.
After completing the booking process we then had a new screen saying the booking was ok and we would get a confirmation email, both the completed booking screen and the email gave us an airline booking reference which was different to the booking reference on the the airline website.

Flight From London To Miami

booked on line.
Docs and e-tickets came very promptly

Flight From London To Tunis

Confirmation take long time and also send confirmation than missing ATOL Certificate. Make everything simple and quicker.

Many thanks

Flight From Manchester To Innsbruck

Hi Yes I am very happy with the price and the times of the flights are just right for me.
I Had to ring up just to clarify some thing I was not sure about.The staff where most helpful and kind.Thank you for an excellent service

Flight From Manchester To Prague

Good value

Flight From London To Manila

As soon as i booked the flights,i got the E-ticket the same day.

Flight From London To Chicago

The transaction was quick and easy., Concerned about the lack of cancellation provision.

Flight From London To Johannesburg

Great price on flights, phoned for confirmation to verify details, all good.

Flight From Dublin To Toronto

I sent your contact to my daughter so she may be booking with you. Thanks

Flight From Manchester To Orlando

Easy booking but v disappointed that my flight times have changed.