Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 27252 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From To

Tried to change the flight and nobody manged to solve the situation

Flight From Manchester To Kiev Ukraine

Will use it again for sure.

Flight From Dublin To Lagos

I was very happy with price and it was very easy to purchase the ticket on the site.

Flight From London To Accra

I was a bit disappointed with the non-flexibility of the ticket with respect to changes in dates as well as the non refund in case I want to cancel the holidays.

Flight From London To Accra

The service that I had to purchase my ticket was excellent.

Flight From London To Newark

It was okay.

Flight From London To Lagos

Travel up is really emerging as the best and cheapest in airline ticket their online system is very good and love the prices

Flight From London To New York City

I was very impressed with this service, the price was among the very best available on a long list, some of course, from other suppliers, simply did not exist. I rang the company and spoke with a gentleman who put me at ease and confirmed that flights still existed at the price and really good value. I asked about when the e-ticket would be issued and he said a time that was really good but was actually bettered!
All in all, I was most impressed with the whole process, the confirmation of the booking was instant and the follow up at a very fast speed. All in all, I will not hesitate to look at this company first in the future, I dont need to waste any time as they deliver what they say they will and at the price on the site. Thanks team.

Flight From To

After a couple of failed booking attempts I was advised by email to phone Travelup immediately. Two phone numbers were provided but there was no answer on either.

Flight From Manchester To Cape Town

Very Happy with the service,so far so good.they did what was required promptly, ,

Flight From London To Riyadh

Not cleer

Flight From To

Great price - the cheapest I found. I know some people are a little worried about booking the cheapest things they see and I also hesitated as I hadn't used 'Travelup' before - but I have had no problem at all with them and have been very happy with everything so far. I was booking a multi-city flight and was able to get all the timings that I wanted for each leg of the journey and the e-tickets and all other relevant paperwork was emailed to me very quickly. I will definitely use 'Travelup' again.

Flight From Newcastle To New York City

So hassle free. Easy steps to follow.

Flight From Manchester To Orlando

WE WERE LOOKING FOR A FLIGHT TO ORLANDO OVER XMAS PERIOD AND TRAVELUP CAME IN WITH A PRICE THAT WAS WITHIN OUR BUDGET WITHOUT HAVING STUPIDLY LONG LAYOVERS AS WE HAVE TO CHANGE 1 TIME EACH WAY I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THIS. THE ONLY REASON I DIDNT GIVE EXCELLENT IS BECAUSE I HAVE NOT USED THEM BEFORE AND TIME WILL TELL.

Flight From London To Sao Paulo

It was easy to book my ticket

Flight From Manchester To Phuket

Happy with the service I received by the agent who contacted me after making the booking. I would like to say thank you againg.

Flight From London To

Excellent service and smooth transaction no hicups definitely use again. great value for money

Flight From Birmingham To Kuala Lumpur

Efficient service and good followup and communication. will definitely use your service again!

Cheaper than Emirates!

Flight From London To Manila

Good service

Flight From Manchester To Iran

10/10

Flight From London To San Jose

All good, saved us the money we had lost when BA put up their prices within the sale period!

Flight From To

Trying to juggle the flights to get to the right price was a nightmare, I ended up finding it cheaper to book some of the internal flights outside this ticket

Flight From To

Great value and excellent service