Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 19877 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From Manchester To Kiev

Fairly easy to make the booking.

Flight From Glasgow To New York City

After deciding to head New York my daughter and I were keen to get our flights booked as soon as possible and were on every site looking for the most direct flights possible. We were delighted to find economically priced flights on your site especially for the time of year and the fact that there was only one stop and flying via Heathrow. I also contacted your sales dept as we were informed on the documentation to contact the airlines directly as regards check in details 72 hours before flying and was informed that you could do that for us . Excellent service indeed.

Flight From London To Lagos

It was good using the site. I was given prices to compare and I chose the one best suitable for me. The payment was fast with no added last minute fees.

Flight From Newcastle To Brisbane

Very good service and price - would have like the opportunity to book seats at the same time while booking the flights but just went in to qantas website and done them myself - other than that great service and very quick and easy. Would use again

Flight From Manchester To Cairo

Very good

04-Mar-2015
No problems

Flight From Manchester To Dubai

Really happy with the service and price we paid and how quick we got our tickets

Flight From London To Colombo

Flight From Birmingham To Dubai

I booked flights but the booking process kept timing out. On the third occasion the system changed my return flight time, which customer service centre were unwilling to do anything about.

03-Mar-2015
Good price but the system changed my return flight time.

Flight From London To Abu Dhabi

Brilliant service over the phone as well as quick response to my email - good stuff!

Flight From London To Accra

Quite happy about service received

Flight From London To Addis Ababa

Easy setting up of account and then booking. Good service-- will use again.

Flight From London To Orlando

Easy to book, good price only problem was I had to chase for e ticket

Flight From London To Cancun

Didn't show the one flight that was available from the carrier that was what we wanted but for the price it was good.

Flight From Manchester To Budapest

It was the cheapest prices we found for what we wanted.

you need to document the specifics of the baggage allowance, it only said 'one baggage' but we weren't sure whether or not that was just hand luggage and if not how much in weight we could carry on, i had to contact the airline to find out.

Flight From London To Brisbane

Had to wait three days for my e.ticket

Flight From London To Bangkok

I ll leave positive feedback, however I spoke with 1 gentleman 2 days before ( I was not decided which flight to buy ) and this person was extremely rude and unpolite.
Another man, David was nice and helpful.
Chris

Flight From Birmingham To Zurich

Great, thanks!

Flight From Manchester To Nanjing

It's good to help me solve the problem

Flight From Manchester To Kiev

Poor phone manner and no help at all

Flight From Edinburgh To Bangkok

Flight From London To New York City

V good

Flight From Birmingham To San Francisco

Was happy the price cheapest i could find at that moment in time

Flight From London To Goiania

very happy good company very cheap will be buying from them again

Flight From London To Buenos Aries

I am really pleased with the service provided . No doubt I will use it again and again . I have had no problem at all.
It is worth to recommend
Best regards

Flight From London To Johannesburg

I feel very happy for your service and valuable for the money. Thank you.