Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 24788 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From Manchester To Dubai

Excellent service, good price and not too many additional fees, fab that atol cert is sent too

Flight From Dublin To Sydney

Before my recent journey I had not heard of travel Up, but after a wonderfully smooth easy journey at a fantastic price I have already recommended them to friends here and I would definitely use them again.

Flight From London To Barbados

Tried to change a return flight date and they wanted to rip me off 350 quid for the pleasure. Found the phone agents brash, rude and difficult to understand. Will definitely NOT be using them again.

Flight From To

Booking went without a problem.

Flight From London To Taipei

Only complaint is that there is a substantial fee to change the name on one of my tickets. Other companies do not charge such an exorbitant price, especially as you were notified of the mistake within a couple of days of the transaction. I would appreciate a reduction in this cost before I make the necessary change. Other than that, so far so good.

Flight From Newcastle To Bangkok

I found it confusing that I didnt have to put in passport details/numbers. I think the site should explain its not needed at this step.

Flight From Newcastle To New York City

great value for money, on a great airline

Flight From London To Dubai

Value for money

Flight From London To San Francisco

Easy to book anytime of the day

Flight From London To Harare

I had a very good experience with this company, i know of a lot of horror stories out there regarding this conpanies and was a bit worried and have waiting to put this review until after i have successfully travelled and returned. Price was spot on, I bought tickets online and they sent the airline conformation within minutes. Before travelling, one of my flights was cancelled due to some work being done and the transit airport. I rang the company and they asked me to chose any other day i wished and i did and they changed it straight away.
Also if you have a querry and ring them, some times they say email with and the info and they will get back to you, dont be put of by that because they do respond straight away and adress any issues. Thanks.

Unhelpful

Flight From London To Ho Chi Minh City

We got a business flight for a fantastic price.
We have used Travel up before and have been pleased with the service.

Flight From London To Accra

The price gave value for money very happy about that.

Flight From London To Male

Best price, easy to book and trustworthy.

Flight From London To Kabul

Hi, i wanted to change the dates of travel but there was no option whatsoever which had great impact on the purpose of the trip!

Flight From Birmingham To Karachi

Not satisfied at all. No where on the ticket or in terms & conditions, it said ticket is unchangeable and non refundable but when I contacted for the same, customer service revealed this. Guy over the phone was not helpful. Not pleased with customer service.

Flight From Birmingham To Rio De Janeiro

easy to use

Flight From London To Dubai

Fantastic service throughout

Easy to use website.

Flight From London To Boise

Our flight got changed meaning that we had very many extra hours now in the ait LA instead of Chicago. A disapointmant.

Flight From Birmingham To Islamabad

Overall good experience.

Good

Flight From London To Santiago

Cheap and quick

Flight From Newcastle To Seoul

good price and very good service

Flight From To

Easy to use and very good value for money. Slight issue with the eticket as this did not arrive and had to request it two days later. However, the issue was dealt with immediately and courteously.