Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 20997 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From London To Luxor

Competitive price but I have a concern booking a hotel through travelup as they raised the price of the hotel I was looking at by £80 before I could come back and book it.

Flight From Manchester To Istanbul

Good service, good price, e-tickets!

Flight From London To Beirut

Prices are normally better than other websites but they change very quickly even during the booking. This can be a bit annoying.

Flight From London To London

Good company but things need to improve more. please next time show the baggage allowances. thanks

Flight From London To Bangkok

Price of ticket was good. Did not like the waiting time for the electronic ticket to arrive. 2 days was just too long to wait when other companies deliver immediately.

Flight From London To Sao Paulo

Hassle-free and very efficient service.

Flight From London To Prague

Little difference in price

Flight From London To Cape Town

Very helpful

Flight From London To Bangkok

easy to use website, great price, will use again for sure

Flight From Manchester To Amman

Excellent price and reliable

Flight From Birmingham To Karachi

Excellent service

Flight From Manchester To Tokyo

very easy, excellent price, happy

Flight From Bristol To Tel Aviv

Good price, easy to book.

Flight From London To Islamabad

Service is good. Rest I can tell you once I have travelled

Flight From London To Orlando

A better price and service than we could find anywhere else

Flight From London To Istanbul

All the links worked for online booking etc. Price was fine.

Flight From London To Nanning

N/A

Flight From London To Norfolk

The transaction was carried out online - for whatever reason the named passenger was incorrect - Travelup were brilliant - everything was sorted out immediately following a phone call.We usually book direct with the airline but I would certainly consider using Travelup again. By the way the price was brilliant!

Flight From Manchester To Gothenburg

Excellent service with a very good price. No problems will use this company again when booking airline flights.

Flight From Manchester To Thessaloniki

Excellent prices

Flight From London To Phnom Penh

The prices I found on comparison websites showed your prices to be cheaper than they were. I found that when I proceeded to your website I was then told the lower prices that I had found were no longer available or did not exist which meant I had to pay more. Besides that, your costs were still the lowest that I found.

Flight From Manchester To Kiev Ukraine

Booked online, very good

Flight From London To Los Angeles

A fantastically reasonable priced deal for my Summer trip to Los Angeles on British Airways.

Flight From London To Huntsville

Best price available. Site was easy to use

Flight From Birmingham To Iran

I am pleased for excellent service and reasonable fair price from Travel up and
in the future I would like to contact with them directly rather than using usual comercial site
All the best