Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 17097 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From Dublin To Orlando

I found this easy to book and the price very competitive

Flight From Manchester To Portland

There was no option to choose seating, only aisle or window. Consiquently my wife & myself we positioned on different rows. It took two phone calls to Travelup to get us sat together. Travelup say they will not sent confirmation of the changes, but the changes are on line !!

Flight From Manchester To Istanbul

yes about price we so happy :) were easy to book on line and on phone friendly staff were help full :) thanks the travelup team

Flight From London To Washington

Price was excellent, saving around £60 on other quotes. Booking was extremely easy. What let the deal down was I had to chase up my e-ticket by e-mail and telephone although immediately I spoke to travelup they then sent the ticket. I would use them again if prices remain so good

Flight From London To Windhoek

no problems.

Flight From London To Kiev

very good

Flight From London To Bangkok

I found this site to be excellent, the fare i got from them was second to none, i have to say from all the sites i visited Travel Up was by a mile the cheapest i found to do business with will most certainly use again in the future.....

Flight From London To Adelaide

just booked a flight to Adelaide, was all straight forward.

Flight From Dublin To Fort Myers

Using the site was very good, but I had to phone a couple of times for additional questions not answered on the site and both the telephone sales people I spoke to were not very helpful and seemed like they didn't want to be there.

Flight From London To West Palm Beach

Great price. Easy to use site. Tickets and confirmation emails arrived promptly.

19-Sep-2014
Good company

Flight From London To Johannesburg

Quick and easy system. User friendly with a wide choice of flights Will use again and can recommend

Flight From Glasgow To New York City

Good price for flights from Glasgow to New York; however it was not made very clear that on my flight home from JFK to Heathrow that I then need to get to Gatwick to get my flight home. That should have been made clearer, but otherwise, the price of the flights is great so I would recommend this company.

Flight From London To Montreal

Good maybe to many following Emails.

Flight From London To Antalya

You should have emphasized more the fact that the flight in istanbul was from two different airports. This came as a complete surprise and not a very welcomed one.
Not ok information on your behalf!

Flight From London To Dallas

After searching the web as well talking to and going to travel agents,
Travelup came up with the best combination of price and schedule.
The whole process was easy and confirmation of booking was received
immediately, with e ticket delivered into my mailbox the next day as promised.
This is my second time using Travelup and I will definitely be back again.
Thanks Travelup. Keep up the good work!!

Flight From London To Kathmandu

Excellent :) Recommend to all. Thanks

Flight From Cork To Amsterdam

Very happy with the price and solid value for money.

Flight From London To New Orleans

Good price

19-Sep-2014
good price

Flight From London To Kayseri

Saves me GBP 500 compared to Airline's own website!

Flight From Manchester To Istanbul

V good price

Flight From Birmingham To Havana

I have received no advice or guidance on tickets, checking in or how to confirm my seat with the airline company.

Flight From London To Cebu

Very happy

Flight From Manchester To Kuwait

My wife and I are very pleased of how quick it went through and the price was only £50 more than last year.

Flight From London To Goa

Servis on the internet was OK, price little bit higher, but still OK. Hopefuly it`ll be no troubles on the airport and everything will be working. Thank you.

Flight From London To Kiev Ukraine