Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 17759 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From Birmingham To Accra

Very easy and straightforward. thanks.

Flight From London To London

So far (the search and booking process) everything great!
Lets hope the actual flight and travel go the same :)

Flight From Edinburgh To Ottawa

Very good price and service

Flight From London To Lima

No option to put in frequent flyer details

Flight From London To Lagos

Knowing someone that booked with travel up through a comparison site, decided to go straight to them as knew the price would be competitive. Easy and quick website. Happy with the email right away. Gave me reassurance once I paid money. E ticket came next day as promised. Quick easy and reassuring site to use.

Flight From London To Bangkok

Quick and easy to book, best price by far.

Flight From London To Tashkent

Maybe, Travelup gave me the best price, but they have one of the worst customer service, if not the worst. I contacted them today by phone for help with my existing booking and the person I spoke with was extremely rude and was unwilling to help resolve my problem. I don't believe such people should represent any company and would not recommend this company to anyone based on their very bad customer service.

Flight From London To Dubai

Best price on the internet

Flight From London To Nairobi

The price was was fine and the detailed information was excellent

Flight From Dublin To Phoenix

I had searched lots of other web sites so I know I got the best price. What would be nice is if there were a way to search a range of dates. I did not have a s specific date in mind but had to keep changing my search dates to come up with the best fare.

Flight From London To Norfolk

No problem with booking, but the e ticket could have been quicker.

Flight From London To Harbin

v good

Flight From London To Sao Paulo

Excellent care and attention.

Flight From London To London

No problems at all!

Flight From London To Guayaquil

It is a very good webside and very easy to use, cheaper prices than the others..!!

Flight From London To Cape Town

Really quick response to filling in the form wrongly by me - polite courteous and to the point - keep it up!

Flight From London To Vancouver

Competitive prices and easy booking system

Flight From London To Vancouver

Good price and easy to book

Flight From London To Atlanta

Great service all round even on the telephone. Quick and easy booking.. Many thanks travel up team.

I will recommend to others.

First time user

Flight From London To Monterey

The price was good, the process was good. The confirmation and e-ticket came through quickly.
Also i got a phone call to check it was me that made the booking as i did not use the back password security process. That impressed me

Flight From London To Bangkok

Excelent service will reccommend to friends.

Flight From London To Bangkok

Made the booking with great ease, good value for money BUT the name was incorrect on the tickets. The T and Cs state you can amend the details within 24hrs

Flight From London To Orlando

We thought the service was quite good and we plan to use the company again
Erica Kupper

Flight From London To Melbourne

Easy to follow site. Smooth booking. Prompt response and return email

Flight From London To Fort Myers

best price across all vendors