Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 17610 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From Birmingham To Alexandria

This is the first time to deal with travel up, and I have had a very bad experience. I have been cheated by this company.

My booking ticket total was £647.26, however they withdrawn £657.26 from my account, which means they took £10 extra.

Flight From London To Bodrum

really easy to use, fast and efficient

Flight From London To Bangkok

Easy to navigate the website. It would have been helpful to have on the site that, where special assistance is required, the way to deal with it is to respond to the e-mail confirming the booking. This would save us having to ring up to find this out on the phone in a queue. On the subject of the phone, being told that one is 5th in the queue and will be answered in 10 seconds is clearly unrealistic!

Flight From Dublin To Las Vegas

Very easy to use and from pricing around the internet, it offered the best price too

Flight From Dublin To Orlando

Got a great deal with this company.

Flight From Glasgow To Istanbul

I was under impression my baggage was included in flight did not say otherwise when I booked got a phone call from KLM To inform me went on website can do it via Istanbul Glasgow 11.80 but on route to Glasgow Istanbul I have to pay airport and double price which not happy about I must say I was impressed with price flight

Flight From London To HongKong

Easy to use website. Great price. Very happy and would recommend to friends...

Flight From Manchester To Luanda

Very nice indeed

Flight From London To Vancouver

Nothing special

Flight From London To Cape Town

After booking our flights online we received a phone call saying it was a system error and our booking hadn't gone through, we had received confirmation and the money had been taken for our flights.

We still wanted to be on the flights and we're told if we did we had to book again now but they had increased the price by over £150 per person. We told them we wanted the same flights at the same price we had paid and they refused stating that because they'd cancelled our booking within 24 hours they were allowed. I asked to speak with the manager and was informed he would call back within 10 minutes and he never returned my call, despite me calling them again with no answer. At 6pm that evening we received another email saying they had returned our money and cancelled our booking. I have now taken my case to trading standards and will never use this service again.

Flight From Birmingham To Doha

I think the price I have paid is brilliant and Francis who helped me sort this out was very professional.

Flight From Birmingham To Abu Dhabi

Ok website, ok price

Flight From Dublin To Los Angeles

Very easy to use and find very good deal.

Flight From London To Ho Chi Minh City

good service will use again

Flight From Birmingham To Baghdad

easy website ton use.
good price ticket
It will be better to put a clear note when there is a two leg journey with more than 10 hours gap, its better to say'' check for hotel if included or customer need to pay for''

Flight From London To London

Great price, confirmation email of the tickets was sent through the next day (I booked late evening) but all great, I was able to log into the carrier site, see my reservation, check-in online etc.

Flight From London To Iran

Could not even change the times of my booking - even if I wanted to pay extra.

Very disappointed. Call centre hung up on me twice.

Will not book through travel up again.

Flight From London To London

Lovely effortless, smooth must use app if your booking flights,

Flight From London To Sao Paulo

price is good

Flight From London To Christchurch

Usually book direct with airlines but this ticket was so much cheaper. Have found it really straightforward and the e ticket came through more or less straight away. I would definitely use this site again

Flight From Birmingham To Prague

I will definitely use again.

Flight From London To Brisbane

The timeout on the page was too quick. I still haven't recieved a confirmation email.

Flight From London To Los Angeles

Price found via Kayak search engine and confirmed over the telephone with Travel Up that the flight existed - so far so good!!!

20-Oct

Flight From Glasgow To Melbourne

Wasn't the cheapest option could've paid less booking direct with the airline. They wont bother to reserve seats or arrange special meals etc even though they have this preference on the booking form.
Quite a disappointing experience.

20-Oct

Flight From London To Accra

The price was very reasonable