Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 19181 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From London To Singapore

The service was fast and efficient. I'm glad that I purchased my tickets through you

Flight From Manchester To Beirut

prise was competative,and booking procedure was straight forward.

Flight From London To Barbados

was unhappy that when i rang to enquire if they were atol registered they said yes but didnt explain that my purchase wasnt covered, hence felt mislead, also sent tickets so late that was unable to make free adjustments as reciecved after their office closed and can only do amendments/corrections free of charge on day of issue. Fortunately for me their was no mistakes but also felt this was sharp practice.

Flight From Birmingham To Hurghada

Turkish Airlines did not say how to change a meal choice, but apart from that there is no problem. I emailed the Birmingham branch and got my choice.

Flight From London To Dublin

Second time I've used it. Will do so again.

Flight From London To Nairobi

I think travelup Is really doing a good job.I was able to get my family tickets on better price. I am look forward to recommend my friends too.

Flight From London To Nairobi

Yes, the price was ok and Travel up has always been reliable.

Flight From London To

There was food provided on board too - even though the booking forms did not suggest this.

Flight From London To Havana

Pleased with ease of use

Flight From Bristol To Prague

Good service and best price available for short notice booking.

Flight From Dublin To Los Angeles

Checked with BA 2days after booking and there it was so I paid extra and picked good seats and I don't fly until December so its all done,Thank you Travelup

Flight From London To Kochi

Brilliant service.

Flight From Humberside To Bangkok

Very fast and easy booking service with very competitive prices

Flight From London To Dubai

Vert happy

Flight From London To Dubai

yes happy!

Flight From London To London

The web site was easy to use and the booking transaction very quick

29-Jan-2015
Good

Flight From London To St. Petersburg

ALL DONE ON LINE AND WITHIN A FEW MINUTES, excelent.

Flight From Manchester To New York City

Easy to use, instant documentation sent through.

Flight From Manchester To Fukuoka

I haven't a complaint about the price, just the service. I found two similar deals on the internet with the original Amsterdam to Manchester connection at about 16:30. I checked re accommodation etc in Japan and went back to book this but found the 16:30 flight didn't show so had to book the next one at about 21:30. Two days later whilst checking baggage allowance I saw the 16:30 had re-appeared with loads of seats available so I contacted Travel Up immediately, and twice since. On all occasions they refused to change the flight to the earlier one. I was to be collected at Manchester airport with only an approx 1.5 hour wait at Amsterdam, now it is a 6 hour wait at Amsterdam and unsure of collection at Manchester.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your valued feedback.

As we work off of a live system, prices and availability change on a regular basis. Once a booking is processed you are then subject to the terms and conditions of the Airline and we have to pass on any applicable charges if you want to amend the reservation. We will, of course, try to help you as best but we have no control over any penalties associated with the fare or any restrictions that are imposed on the fare basis.

Kind regards

Samantha Michael
Admin/Customer Service Manager
Travelup

Flight From Manchester To Dubai

Excellent value for money

Flight From London To Beirut

I found Travel up very easy in order to manage my bookings.

I'll use it again.

Flight From London To Puerto Vallarta

Easy booking process

Flight From London To Cairo

Very straightforward service and the flight ticket is at a much discounted price. Received confirmation of my booking and my e-ticket to my e-mail address in a matter of minutes. Checked the reference number on the airline’s website and it acknowledged the itinerary.

Flight From London To

Thank you ,It was very easy to make a booking , I did not travel yet with the booking I have made . So hopefully I will not be disappointed

Flight From Glasgow To Orlando

Easy to follow and able to compare different flights