Travel Up Reviews

Consumer ratings of Travel Up

Feedback for www.travelup.co.uk has been compiled from 16245 Customer Reviews

• 12/12/2011
  • Travelup is well established Travel company situated in Reading with a vast network of several branches and representative offices which is based on fundamental Understanding of complex world of travel, provides a medium through which to Monitor the needs of customer in travelling around the world and adds an international perspective to company‚Äôs activities. Travelup holds ATOL (7227) issued by Civil Aviation Authority and provides expertise in Flights, Hotels, Car, Travel Insurance, Holiday Packages and last minute deals. We provide the best Air fares for most of the International Airlines to our clients from all UK departure points to all over the world and vice versa.

Good
Bad

DateServiceRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.travelup.co.uk

Flight From London To Melbourne

Excellent website, fast and efficient and easy to use. I booked my Australia flights in 5 mins before setting off to work. Comprehensive chioce of airlines, airports and the cheapest prices on the Internet. ..discovered through travel supermarket. Will definitely use again

Flight From Manchester To Philadelphia

Website clear.
Flight comparison straightforward
Ticket Booked
Payment made
E-Ticket received.
Job done.

Flight From London To Detroit

I was a little sceptical at first but I will be recommending this company to all my friends

29-Jul-2014
I have not travelled yet. So I am hoping that all will run as smooth ad the booking I have made.

Flight From London To Bangkok

very good service and good value

Flight From London To London

Amongst the better prices available on comparison sites

Flight From London To Singapore

Disappiointing that credit card payment incurs a penalty charge.

Flight From London To Newark

Used before without problems. Excellent price both times

Flight From London To Tokyo

Very easy to use website with clear prices and itinerary information.

Flight From London To Singapore

First time I tried Travel up. Lowest price & quick confirmation. Would use them again.

Flight From London To New York City

It was good value; I did have to call them to request that my e-ticket be sent after it did not arrive within 48 hours.

Flight From London To Newark

Very good value for money

Flight From London To Santiago

First time i have used Travelup and happy so far

Flight From Aberdeen To Dresden

i only give a good as i booked too late...a week earlier an it would've been excellent...but that was my fault and not yours...

Flight From London To Miami

Very competitive price, very pleased and very easy to book . Thank you

Flight From London To Buenos Aries

I was very impressed that Travelup emailed me all the details including our etickets within 24 hours.

Flight From London To Istanbul

No happy at all. Reason why? When I booked my fly tickets from London to Istanbul with short duration 4 hours one way. I pressed select and payed for it knowing that duration is only 4 hours. Unfortunately tickets comes up with one stop in Rome and duration is more than16 hours.

After 2 minutes only I made a call and trying to explain what just happened NO positive help at all. All what they was asking for was £75 for rebook tickets. It was only 2 minutes after. Very disappointed.

Other think is that people are NOT PATIENT . Speaking so fast so is not easy to understand what they saying.

Flight From London To Denver

very good service would use them again

Flight From London To Minneapolis/St. Paul

All done online,no problems

Flight From London To Delhi

We had a good service

Flight From Manchester To Addis Ababa

It is good

Flight From London To Hanoi

I booked a ticket which made me tranfer in Paris and the tranferimg time is 18h. The website doesn't states that there's no hotel provided, I called up your customer services and they hung up on me. very bad services

Flight From London To Islamabad

Quick service, best price and easy straight forward booking..

Thanks !!

Flight From London To New York City

exc

Flight From Edinburgh To Montreal

Very easy to use and very fast in sending out information and e-tickets

Flight From London To Charleston

Until travel this is a bit of a difficult question to answer.