The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 125042 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Ponte Trousers

Service rating : Prompt delivery
Product: Lovely fit and cut. Would love to see them available in navy.

Nordic Pinecone Spruce Christmas Tree - 3ft

Service rating : It took longer to arrive than I expected but everything else was good.
Product: Very pretty little tree and looks very real!

Floating Heart Bracelet

Service rating : The service is always excellent.
Product: My Granddaughter loved it.

Felt Faux-Fur Slippers

Everything fine until after delivery, now getting more emails from you than I do off the missus! Will be unsubscribing as it is verging on spam

Garland Floral Pyjamas

• Tractor Print Pyjamas (1-12yrs)
  • Pomegranate Mini Home Scenting Set

Service rating : Service very good nice to know where is a parcel - sending me information
Product: Doesn’t looks like o the website

Unisex Cotton Classic Robe

Service rating : Kept informed all the way on the status of my order. Arrived sooner than expected well wrapped.
Product: Glad I consulted the size chart. The garment is generously cut, good length and comfortable to wear. The material is rich and fluffy. Still need to go through the test of the first wash to get a complete approval on the quality of the cotton.

Mustique Hand Wash

• Mustique Hand & Body Cream
  • Super-Soft Ultra Wash Duvet

Service rating : Good website, easy to navigate. Delivery good
Product: Wish it was available more easily in the high street shops!

Cord Brompton Boyfriend Jeans

• Highland Escape Diffuser

Service rating : Very good - kept me informed and delivered on their promised schedule.
Product: Nice jeans - very soft cord, and a nice relaxed look. True to size for a relaxed ‘boyfriend’ look. Love them !

Seychelles Bath Foam Decanter

• Frill Top Mercury Tealight Holder

Service rating : My tea light holder arrived broken.
Product: This was ordered as a present for my daughter.

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am sorry that you order arrived damaged. I am happy to assist you further. I have therefore, sent you an e-mail.

Thanks, Rebecca

Easy Iron Egyptian Cotton Deep Fitted Sheet

The box was marked fragile which I find completely unnecessary as it was just a sheet!

Unisex Cotton Classic Robe

• White Lavender Travel Hand Cream

Service rating : Fast and efficient although the packaging was ridiculously over the top. Other companies send products in padded bags. To have a huge box with inflated plastic pockets and two layers of plastic wrap was disappointing given that we are aiming to sustain our planet.
Product: Very good quality

Arrived on time.

Velvet T-shirt

• Drawstring Waist Dress

Service rating : Very helpful.
Product: Lovely colour.

Cashmere Contrast Jogger

Service rating : Delivery was pretty good.
Product: Love the joggers.. the quality of the cashmere is wonderful. I wear them every day at the moment.

Colour Border Towel

• Antibes Bath Mat
  • Luxury Anti-Allergy Mattress Protector

It was a first class service.

Cotton Classic Stand Collar Robe

Service rating : Really easy-to-use website and ordering process with very quick despatch.
Product: Lovely, soft and cosy bathrobe, perfect size at an excellent value for money sale price. Good quality towelling and workmanship - I couldn't ask for better!

Service rating : Very pleased with the service
Product: Delighted with the robe

Ribbon Tie Back Top

• Silk Hem Top
  • Waterfall Ribbed Cardigan

Didn't realise I had to pay for returns. Would not have ordered if I had known. All items were size 8 some fitted some were too small

16-Jan-2018
good

Thanks for providing us with feedback. I have sent you a personal e-mail as I will like to assist you further.

Thanks, Rebecca

Glow In The Dark Star Pyjamas

• Tractor Motif Pyjamas (1-12yrs)
  • Wish Embroidered Pyjamas

Service rating : Informed from point of ordering to delivery. Always on time
Product: The only pyjamas I buy for my two grandchildren. My daughter says they wash beautifully and she loves them

Bunny Ears Baby Robe

Service rating : The whole experience from start to finish is flawless
Product: It was bought for someone else but it looked beautiful in the box and just as described on the website

Wool-Cashmere Cardigan

• Cotton Short Sleeve Stripe Jumper
  • Wool Boxy Jumper

Service rating : This was really quick and everything was well-packaged.
Product: It was far too big - even in the extra small size. It was also over-priced.

Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towel

• Egyptian Bath Mat

Well packed, fast delivery, Seems good value

Christmas Mouse Bootie

• Ruffle Top & Trouser Set

Service rating : The service I have received from Winchester White Company (my regular branch) has always been of the highest standard.
Product: These were or the usual good quality I always find at White Company

Silver Trinket Box

• Frosted Brush Case

Service rating : Goods arrived well packaged and on time
Product: As they seemed from the photos, well wrapped lovely items

15-Jan-2018
Easy to navigate, clear photos

Wool Multi Rib Split Jumper

• Cotton Boho Top

Service rating : I have ordered a lot from the White Co. over Christmas I had made two separate orders, I received two e-mails from the delivery Co. regarding the first order saying that they had left the parcel securely in the porch. This worried me as I don't have a porch!, I contacted White Co. and they said it must have been sent in error, and my parcel did eventually turn up. This caused unnecessary worry, as I have to be in or at least leave my gates open ready for delivery, and I had no idea as to when it was going to arrive, and I couldn't phone or e-mail the delivery company. The order I had made was for about £600, so you can imagine I wasn't very happy. Also I had made two separate orders during the sale, and the telephonist didn't take my card details, I rang back and mentioned this as I was worried that my order wouldn't be processed, they said that it had. The order didn't arrive and I didn't receive any confirmation e-mails. I called white co. back and they said that the order hadn't been processed, hence a pair of grey joggers were not now in stock. I was quite annoyed again and said especially as I had called back to check the order, the telephonist said that he would call round the shops to see if there were any in stock and that they would contact me. I am not surprised that I didn't receive any further contact!! I have spent a large amount with White Co., surely they should be able to manage a few orders at a time, they have also lost money by not fulfilling my order. I am definitely not impressed and will pass my feelings on to other people.
Product: Good quality, original price too hight, but sale price acceptable

Good Morning

Thank you for your feedback, I have emailed you directly

Thanks, Sue