The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 120333 Customer Reviews

Good

Product: Lovely Christmassy fragrance. Lasts for weeks,

4.5 TOG - AUTUMN DUVET

• Super-Soft Ultra Wash Pillow
  • 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Housewife Pillowcase

The only thing I was annoyed about was the fact that it wouldn't let me apply the 10% website discount to my order, as I had a discounted item in the order - even though the 10% order claimed to be an EXTRA discount.

Lumi Print Sleepsuit

• Winter Forest Pyjama Bib Set
  • Flannel Sleepsuit

Service rating : I absolutely love The White Company and everything about it! From the quite of the products; the store, gift wrapping and little touches like spraying the box with your chosen scent.

The reason why I haven't graded you as excellent is because your website really let's you down as a consistent experience. About 5 time this year that I can recall a poorexperienced. These vary from links being down; unable to add items to basket. At one time I had to travel to your Westfield store as I was unable to purchase the items I wanted on line and made the staff aware in the store.

I highly recommend you review your website performance with your service provider to understand how many times customer have landed on s broken page etc. It's because your products are so amazing I put up.

Not relevant to my last experience however thought I'd share my experiences throughout this year.
Product: Quality; material and a really good size.

Men's Merino Collar Sweater

• Essential Double Layer T-Shirt
  • Cashmere-Rich Sparkle Wrist Warmer

Service rating : I had to return items and it was dealt with quickly.
Product: Sizing too large

Wool Blurred Fair Isle Dress

• Trim Detail T-Shirt Dress
  • Wool Peacoat

Service rating : It has been sent twice to the wrong country. I still haven’t received it and I don’t know when it’s coming! You have of course taken payment for the goods. Shocking experience for a premium brand.
Product: Difficult to judge a product over two weeks since I placed the order and since not arrived and no idea when I will receive it.

I am sorry to learn this has happened to your order. I have sent you an email regarding this.

Votive Candle Collection – Set of 8

• Orange Grove Tealights - Set of 12
  • Winter Home Spray

Service rating : Service ok
Product: Candles very small and not worth the money

Jersey Leggings

• Split Sleeve Swing Dress
  • Pilling Comb

My order arrived perfectly packed and on time

Winter Mini Home Scenting Set

• Pre-Lit Nordic Spruce Christmas Tree - 1.5ft
  • Winter Botanical Large Pillar Candle

Service rating : Straight forward ordering and fast delivery
Product: Lovely gift not too expensive not cheap - perfect

Cashmere Curved Hem Jumper

Service rating : Delivery slow
Product: Lovely soft cashmere jumper, great colour but sadly very oversized and shapeless. I am normally a 12 and ended up ordering an 8 and it’s still way too baggy and unflattering. Has to go back!

Small Silver Plated Jewellery Box

• Seychelles Hand & Nail Gift Set
  • Wild Sage Hand Wash

Service rating : Good packaging and sent on time
Product: I got this item in the sale but still think it is very over priced and I would not have paid full price as it is not worth it.

Velvet V-Neck Dress

Service rating : Emailed to return a faulty item requesting an exchange. Good service would have meant they would have put another dress by - given that the item was expensive but faulty. No mention of stock levels. Called to exchange as instructed via email reply - told it was out of stock with no more due.
Product: The dress was faulty. I emailed with a photo and informed them I would like to reorder but needed to check the 20% discount offer still applied. The company advised I could. Phoned the day after receiving the email to be told they were out of stock. Not the quality and service you would expect. Will think twice before ordering anything else. Disappointing.

I am sorry to learn you have been left feeling disappointed regarding your return. Please be assured I have sent you an email regarding this.

Silk Piped Pyjama Set

• Silk Long Nightie

Very efficient

Fir Tree Tealights – Set of 12

• Winter Tealights - Set of 12
  • Rosemary & Pinecone Christmas Garland

Order OK but seems a second order being delivered which is a mistake by the White company

I am sorry to learn this has happened. I have sent you an email regarding this.

Nordic Star Decoration

• White Christmas Mini Diffuser & Votive Candle Collection
  • Suede Tassel Clutch Bag

Service rating : I find it strange that you ask for feedback - I emailed to complain about not receiving a gift box and message ordered for one of the items - I am still waiting for a reply ......bad Customer service and that's a shame as the products are wonderful
Product: Beautiful ...... Christmas star

I am sorry to hear your query has not been answered. I have sent you a email regarding this.

Winter Ceramic Star Decorations – Set of 6

• Blanc Diffuser
  • Fragrance Diffuser Tray

Service rating : Ordering easy, delivery prompt and items well packed.
Product: A lovely gift. Would be nice if had choice of perfumes and perfume refills.

Ashville Duvet Cover

• Ashville Oxford Pillowcase
  • 300 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Deep Fitted Sheet

Service rating : My on line shopping experience has always been excellent
Product: Just the right look, texture and budget for our needs

Avignon Print Duvet Cover

• Avignon Print Housewife Pillowcase
  • 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet

Service rating : Easy online ordering and helpful staff at store when I returned one item.
Product: Lovely design and good quality.

Cashmere Side Split Cardigan

Quick delivery and excellent product

Winter Refresher Oil

• Winter Home Spray
  • Winter Pot Pourri

Service rating : Easy to us website delivery always quick and efficient and packaging sturdy and lovely design (inside box) reused every year to repack Christmas decorations
Product: Best Christmas blend and long lasting scent

Lace Hem Knitted Dress

• Rib Sleep Henley Top
  • Cashmere Side Split V-Neck Jumper

Service rating : Simple ordering, promptly delivered, beautifully packaged
Product: I love this dress and it's already my go-to dress of the season.

Monochrome V-Neck Jumper

Service rating : fantastic service
Product: very efficient delivery
nice jumper
recommend seller

Seychelles Signature Candle

• Seychelles Christmas Cracker Gift Set
  • Knitted Stag Christmas Decoration

Service rating : Excellent service and well packaged.
Product: Love the fragrance.

Harrison Housewife Pillowcase

• Harrison Oxford Pillowcase
  • Harrison Duvet Cover

Service rating : Although would love an option to deliver to store
Product: Although feels great quality

Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towel

Hermes delivery service is dreadful. They made three aborted attempts at delivering my goods, where in each instance their delivery person failed to ring my doorbell, preferring instead to to report to their control centre that he or she had attempted to make a delivery but that there was no one home to receive them. This is not in fact the case. Three people were at home waiting for the deliveries to be made, and he bell was never rung. We also put two notices up on the front door - neither of which appear to have been read by the driver. I recommend you follow up this matter as a matter of urgency as the hopelessness of the delivery service has discouraged me from making further purchases. Surely other people, too, are experiencing the same appalling service. You are being terribly let down by Hermes.

I am sorry to learn of the experience you encountered with the delivery of your parcel. This certainly does not represent the high quality service we are usually so proud to offer. Please be assured your comments and feedback will be passed onto them directly. I have sent you an email regarding this.

19-Nov

Winter Fairy Pyjamas (1-12yrs)

• Fairy Motif Pyjamas