The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 129844 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Wish Embroidered Pyjamas

• Boat Tank Top

Kept informed and delivered quickly. Thank you, it was in great time for posting onwards as I was late in getting organised to make purchase!!

Kimbo Print Sleepsuit

Service rating : Arrived well within estimated delivery period (3days I think)!
Product: Lovely soft sleep suit. Purchased as a gift

Faux Fur & Satin Sliders

Absolutely love them!! So comfortable and they look very stylish..unlike most slippers!!

Seychelles Home Spray

• Seychelles Bath & Body Gift Set
  • Seychelles Hand Wash

Service rating : Excellent
Product: Lovely

Fine Ribbed Layering Jumper

• Short Sleeve Cardigan (1-6yrs)
  • Snowy Penguin Mini Toy

Service rating : Delivery very good as usual.
Product: Sleeves and body very long which means I have to pull the sleeves up and hitch the jumper up, I would have returned it if it hadn’t been in the sale. Hoping it will shrink in the wash!

Cashmere Sweatshirt Jumper

Service rating : Charming girl on the telephone, and very helpfull .
Product: Would have liked it longer.

Fresh Fig Diffuser Refill

• Winter Botanical Pillar Candle

I really like the candles and diffusers. Exactly what I wanted.

London Bear Sleepbag

• London Comforter
  • Georgia Giraffe Squeak Toy

Service rating : was sent as a gift - not for me - to a different address and I got all the messages as if it was for me . Annoying , how can I give you feedback as I haven't seen the gifts?
Product: I haven't seen it as was a gift for someone else

Thanks for getting in touch with us. If you place an order and input your email address, we like to keep the sender informed so that you can make sure that your order has been gifted successfully. Our feedback forms are sent out randomly, but I've made sure to pass on your feedback to our team so that it can be noted for future purposes.

Thanks, Alana

Pre-Lit Nordic Spruce Christmas Tree - 1.5ft

• Fresh Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel
  • Lime & Bay Shower Gel

Service rating : Quick efficient service
Product: Great value for money in the sale

Classic Double Border Towel

Service rating : No hassle, arrived on time and was well packaged.
Product: Excellent quality towel, super soft, hopefully it should last a good few years!

Belgravia Duvet Cover

• Mayfair Oxford Pillowcase
  • Lancaster Deep Fitted Sheet

Service rating : I bought some items at The White Company's store at Selfridges and on-line. The in-store and the on-line support services were top notch.
Product: An Excellent high quality product.

Cotton Embroidered Jacket

The jacket arrived in very good time and beautifully packaged. I picked it up via our local click and collect shop thinking that if I needed to send the jacket back, I could return it to the White Company shop. Unfortunately it did not suit me and I did need to return it but because I paid with PayPal the shop said they couldn’t accept it. They phoned customer services who said they would send me a free returns label, but it didn’t arrive, so I phoned them again a few days later. They offered to send me a label via email, but unfortunately I do not have a printer so was not able to print a label out either. The person I spoke to was very helpful and I received a label in the post immediately. Bit of a hassle really as I didn’t know about the PayPal issue.

Open Back Lounge Top

• Fir Tree Pot Pourri Gift Set
  • Jersey Dungarees & T-Shirt Set

Service rating : Great service!
Product: Great gift for a friend.

Seychelles Mini Hand & Body Cream

• Seychelles Diffuser
  • Textured Stripe Bikini Top

I paid via Paypal. I wanted to exchange something so went into the store, they did not stock the item. They would not refund as I paid via Paypal. This is not stated on the delivery note

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We are currently updating our invoices to advise this information, it is advised on our website regarding Paypal returns. If there is anything else I can help you with please do let me know.

Thanks Michelle.

Loose Racer Back Top

• Long Sleeve Running Top
  • Rib Racer Back Maxi

Service rating : I had a dreadful experience with a delivery person from Hermes on my last order. However i spoke to Chloe Wetherley in your customer service department, who could not have been more pleasant nor more helpful. she has dealt with my complaint about the delivery and will be contacting Hermes on my and your behalf.
Product: As I expected - good quality, fits well according to size selected and is true to photo representation on your site.

Ashville Oxford Pillowcase

Service rating : Excellent.
Product: Beautiful pillowcases. So soft to touch it's like running you fingers through cream and at an AMAZING sale price too. Couldn't be happier.

200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Housewife Pillowcase

Service rating : Been ordering for years,
Product: Bought these for years - quality and value.

Unisex Cotton Classic Robe

Service rating : wish you did exchanges, service was good and helpful but I had to buy the new product and return the original and wait for a refund on it rather than just paying the difference (new product was more expensive than the original)
Product: lovely quality

Soft & Light Breathable Duvet

• Vintage Etienne Bedspread
  • Vintage Etienne Cushion Cover

only comment i would make is i paid 20% vat in the UK and had to pay dubai 5%

Thanks

Meadow Floral Pillowcase & Duvet Cover Set

Service rating : I ordered bed sheets for my daughters cot bed and my order came so quickly, great service.
Product: I have just transitioned my daughter from a sleeping bag to a duvet and pillow and this set was perfect for her room. Such great quality and a beautiful design.

White Lavender Diffuser

Service rating : Fast
Product: Excellent

Linen Stripe T-Shirt Dress

• Linen Gauze Top
  • Corsica Stripe Hammam Towels

Service rating : Always prompt and always beautifully and carefully packaged
Product: Absolutely gorgeous - loose and I can't wait for warm weather to wear it.

Lime & Bay Mini Hand & Body Cream

• Stripe Hat with Pocket

Service rating : Delivery was really bad. I chose a collect point and they couldn’t deliver as the white company didn’t specify it was a collect point. Had to rearrange delivery.
Product: A nice gift.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. I'm disappointed to learn of the issues you experienced with your delivery. I have personally emailed you as I'd like to investigate this further.Thanks

Maria

Luxury Anti-Allergy Mattress Protector

The purchases I made were made easy and very pleasant by the charming young man in the basement who served me. Unfortunately I can't remember his name!

Hampstead Oxford Pillowcase - Set of 2

Service rating : Think I ordered the wrong ones. Wasn't what I expected. So good excuse
to buy some more!