The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 126779 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Silk Short Nightie

• Men's Pocket Henley
  • Winter Large Candle

Service rating : Good, not overpacked this time!
Product: Present for my sister.

Super-Soft Ultra Wash Pillow - Firm

Service rating : Excellent service and delivery both in the Leeds shop and on line
Product: Bought the pillows on line, they are really good quality,
Bought the pillow cases in the Leeds shop and as always the quality is very good. The bedding is sumptuous!

Microfibre Mattress Topper

Very efficient- packaging very wasteful though - huge box three quarters of it padded out with plastic packing - no need for a mattress topper that could not be damaged easily!

Savoy Towel

• Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towel
  • Velvet Ballet Slippers

Service rating : No major issues. Would have preferred to be left by front door in my absence.
Product: Nice towel and also looks nice

Mustique Hand Wash

• Mustique Hand & Body Cream
  • Mustique Bath & Shower Gel

Very good & easy to order service. Delivery service excellent. Items well packed but maybe too much packaging.

Split Sleeve Swing Dress

• Fresh Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel

Service rating : All was great
Product: Material is not as good as it looks on the pictures. Still was prepared for it based on others’ reviews. Given the sale cost, it’s a quite nice everyday dress.

Cotton Long Hooded Cardigan

• Lightweight Loopback Hoodie
  • Stripe Hem Jumper

Service rating : Good, always helpful and polite.
Product: Too much money for an average product. A bit too 'slouchy' for me.

Cashmere Bed Socks

Service rating : Always excellent service and quick deluvery
Product: Like the socks. Lovely and warm.

Cotton Woven Pocket T-Shirt

• Wool-Cotton Lace Side Jumper

Service rating : Service good as is usual
Product: Lovely colour and flattering simple style T. What’s not to like!

Glass Large Jewellery Box

• Tall Glass Storage
  • Lime & Bay Soap

Tried to order on line. Chose my item and several attempts to pay on line and it would not allow me too. I had to phone up and was told that my computer settings were probably wrong. Found out a few days later when I tried to place another order that there was a problem with their website their end and no orders could be processed at payment point! Wasted a couple of hours of my life trying to place a simple order! Infurating

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. I am so sorry to learn that you had trouble when placing an order online. I am, however, so pleased to learn that you spoke to my colleague and that you have been able to place your order over the phone. Please rest assured that our Web Team is working tirelessly around the clock to ensure that this issue is resolved. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Many thanks.

Luxury Egyptian Cotton Towel

Service rating : Good service arrived on time
Product: Excellent quality

Daisy Pocket Cardigan

• Bunny Hoodie (1-6yrs)
  • Daisy Print Dress (1-6yrs)

I have purchased a number of items off your company and been fortunate to receive most of my order but lost two parcels in the post at Christmas I was very disappointed as these items were bought in the sale and not able to get these items again.

Leather Slip On Trainers

Service rating : Beautifully packed and delivered when expected.
Product: The trainers are really good quality and look great. I am usually a size 3.5-4 and so find that these came up slightly large and the size 3 was perfect.

Cashmere Diffuser

Service rating : Ordered rug in sale ... had to chase many times eventually was told sold out .
Product: Can not really smell it .

Thank you for your feedback. I am disheartened to learn that your beautiful Cashmere diffuser has no scent. I would very much like to ensure this is resolved for you. I have sent an email. Please respond at your earliest convenience and I shall look forward to your response. Thank you.

Seychelles Hand Wash

Service rating : Prompt delivery
Product: Expensive for a liquid soap but worth it

Wooden Heart Small Board

• Porto Stoneware Heart Side Plate

Service rating : Always great service very prompt delivery and always nicely packaged in recyclable materials.. No plastic.. Great!!
Product: Lovely little board. Given as a present with the small heart plate.

Satin Edged Cellular Cot Blanket - Cot Blanket

Service rating : Ordered online. Easy to do. Delivery arrived on date given.
Product: Beautiful trimmed baby blanket. As lovely as portrayed.

Pemberton Housewife Pillowcase

• Pemberton Duvet Cover

Service rating : Efficient as usual.
Product: Nice material, nice design, only it is not really recognisably blue! Shades of grey (though not quite 50) and a pale taupe; white of course. You have to imagine blue before you see any hint of it... But, we like it anyway.

Twenty One Candle

Two candles ordered, one in perfect condition, one smashed to bits. Insufficient labelling on package to denote fragile contents for courier and insufficient packaging inside to hold glass candle holders in place. Inconvenient to return damaged item.

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. I am so sorry to learn that one of your beautiful candles arrived damaged! This certainly isn't indicative of the level of service we are usually so proud to provide. I have sent you an email in the hopes of resolving this for you. Please respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Silk Embroidered Blouse

Service rating : Quick, easy and efficient ordering service. I will definitely order online again. Although I do love browsing in the Exeter store. X
Product: Beautiful blouse and in the sale too. What’s not to love x

16-Feb-2018
Clear and easy to use.

Brunel Tripod Side Table

Service rating : Well organised timely delivery
Product: Love the table. Great quality and style. Very reasonably priced

Salcombe Stripe Towel

Service rating : Easy to use website and fast delivery.
Product: I bought these towels for my cloakroom. They are lovely. The quality is excellent and friends have commented on the subtle striped pattern.

Pomegranate Home Spray

Service rating : The packaging was all ripped open on arrival but the product was ok ��
Product: The packaging was all ripped open on arrival but product was good ��

Thank you for providing your feedback. I am sorry to learn that your parcel arrived damaged. This certainly isn't indicative of the level of service we are usually so proud to provide. Please rest assured that I have passed your feedback on to our courier for their regard. Please don't hesitate to contact me further if there is anything else I can help with. Thank you.

Seychelles Hand Wash

• Seychelles Bath & Shower Gel

Service rating : Speedy dispatch. Well packaged. kept me well informed about the entire transaction.
Product: Great product. Lathers well. Lovely fresh smell. A must buy in the future.

Spring Diffuser