The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 129892 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Cotton Stripe Tie Band Jumper

• Zip Detail Jersey Joggers

Service rating : Really very good service
Product: This jumper is fabulous, really love it.

Linen Stripe T-Shirt Dress

The Hermes delivery office let me know a little after 9am that the delivery would arrive from 9am. As I was keen to get the order and assumed that it would arrive that morning, I cancelled plans to go out. In fact, the delivery was made after 5pm and apparently this is the usual time for my area on that day of the week. Why is that not part of the original message, so that a whole day is not wasted?

Jersey Oversized Side Split Kaftan

Service rating : As I would expect
Product: Lovely soft jersey, good length and the splits are a great addition. Cut well though the sleeves were very wide. Would look good over skinny jeans or a bikini. Like to see this in other colours too perhaps.

Seville Oxford Pillowcase

Product: As expected

200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Oxford Pillowcase

• 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Duvet Cover
  • 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet

I have always loved White Company products, the quality is superb.

Cotton Stripe Swing Tank Dress

• Linen Beach Trousers

Service rating : Delivery was fine but when I tried to return items to a store I was told I couldn’t because I had used PayPal .... this wasn’t mentioned on the return slip
Product: Too long for the shape of dress - made it appear very ‘frumpy’

Cotton Tie Back Stripe T-Shirt

Very fast delivery with all information up to dated

Hydrocotton Baby Robe

Service rating : Very efficient. Track facility detailed and arrived in quick time
Product: Beautiful

Seychelles Refresher Oil

Service rating : Quick service
Product: great product

Half Button Jersey Shirt

Service rating : As promised
Product: Material and cut are very flattering. A winner.

100 Happy Days Photo Frame

• Santorini Flat Sheet

Good service

Amelia Floral Smock Dress

• Knitted Patchwork Baby Blanket

Service rating : Fast convenient delivery. Products well packed.
Product: Such a pretty little dress can’t wait to put it on my little one.

Seychelles Home Scenting Set

• Seychelles Indulgence Gift Set
  • Seychelles Soap

Service rating : I ordered these items as a gift for my cousin’s 60th birthday and had them sent to Germany
Product: My cousin said she really loved them

Vine Tomato Signature Candle

Service rating : Always first rate - keep up the good work
Product: Wonderful smell - I’d buy again at any time

Lime & Bay Diffuser Refill

Service rating : Dreadful delivery, parcel packaging soaked and dam aged and a day late
Product: Amazing!

Felt Faux-Fur Slippers

Service rating : First rate as always. Easy online ordering and prompt delivery
Product: Lovely and cozy . Never wear any other slipper than white comp.

Cotton Embroidered Jacket

Service rating : Good.
Product: But odd to have embroidery on the shoulder so that the fit looks funny. Not sure about size. Need to get a 10 to try to see if shoulder looks better.

Bardot Neckline Stripe Top

Service rating : Speedy delivery left in a safe place - thanks!
Product: The top does not look quite as I expected it to, as on the model it looked to be a cotton fabric which would be a bit lose rather than the stretchy fabric that it is. However, I am still pleased with the top.

Summer Large Candle

Service rating : Service was excellent and quick
Product: Superb

Wool-Cotton Flare Sleeve Dress

Service rating : Easy to shop,just love the sales always fab bargains.
Product: Such a lovely dress , good quality ,stylish ,and bang on trend.Even for a middle aged woman like me .

Rose Bud Print Pyjamas

• Pointelle Heart Pyjamas (1-12yrs)
  • Isabella Floral Pyjamas (1-12yrs)

Received order quickly and very well packaged. The actual products are beautiful. Australia needs The White Company to open here.

Linen Frill dress

Service rating : My initial feelings when entering the store to change my online order to a smaller size was their was a lack of warmth/engagement. The second person was helpful when I asked if I could try the dress on. The third person was down to earth and engaged with me as the customer and was excellent. Maybe there is an air from some that they are superior and above the customer however the customer is purchasing from the brand and they are representing the brand. So maybe a training session on self awareness and impact would be beneficial.
Product: The frill dress appears to be made well and is far superior than other linen products I have seen on the high street.

Wool-Cotton Tie Jumper

• Cotton-Silk Tassel Scarf

Service rating : Delivered swiftly and well packaged.
Product: Love this jumper. As a mature lady it made me feel modern and smart!

Safari Baby Gift Set

• White Lavender Bath & Body Gift Set

Great packaging lovely set

Extra Long Fairy Lights - 200 Bulbs

• Silver Trinket Box
  • Elgin Dessert Dish

Service rating : Prompt delivery service.
Product: Superb warm white lights on sale and great length as well.

Cotton Tie Back Stripe T-Shirt

• Deep V-Neck Dress

Service rating : Always prompt delivery
Product: Lovely back detail

Anchor Motif Jumper (1-6yrs)

• Contrast Lined Knitted Dress

Service rating : Flawless service, as always. You guys are my favorite online store in the whole world.
Product: Beautiful piece of garment for my little boy. Fits like a glove and he enjoys wearing it as the material is very pleasant. The color is even prettier in real life than on a photo.

Linen Embroidered T-Shirt

Service rating : Easy, quick & very good service
Product: very pretty my type of top love it.

Lace Trim Long Nightie

Service rating : Arrived earlier than expected! Always kept up to date with delivery day, the time, and then confirmation once it has been delivered. Very reassuring.
Product: Please can you do this in more colours?! Such a comfy nightie, with adjustable straps, a good weight to the fabric which is cleverly not too heavy or too light, and the side splits for ease of movement......apparently I'm like a windmill!!

Siberian Goose Down Surround Pillow - Medium Support

• Luxury Down Pillow - Medium Support

Thank you for delivering the products to Japan.

Jellycat Bashful Bunny Medium Toy

Product: Lovely

Sorrento Stripe Beach Towel

• Captured Torch Lanterns

Service rating : Excellent throughout
Product: Beautiful towels delighted!

Brompton Boyfriend Jeans 30'' Length

Service rating : The parcel was delivered quickly and in good order, and when I returned the item, I was issued a refund quickly. I was, however, annoyed to discover that The White Company did not provide a returns label when I had to return my order. This seems to be a standard practice with other companies; I will be more cautious next time!
Product: I ordered these because I already had a pair in Indigo, and they fit me perfectly. Unfortunately, I couldn't even get this pair on, even though they are supposed the same size, so would definitely not recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have personally emailed you in regards to your returns label and I look forward to your response.

Cotton Broderie Shirt Dress

Service rating : all good
Product: yes all fine

Anchor Motif Jumper

• Mini Star Fringe Blanket
  • Satin-Edged Cellular Blanket

The parcel was left at the front door in full view from the road, which wasn't ideal. Is there an option when ordering, for instructions where to leave a parcel if no-one is at home?

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I have emailed you personally in regards to our delivery service and if you need any further help please don't hesitate to contact me again.

Captured Torch Lanterns

I haven’t received them yet as they were delivered to someone else by DPD....I was assured someone would get back to me whilst they looked into it and they never did....

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I'm sorry to learn that your order was delivered to the wrong address this is not normal for this to happen, I have personally emailed you about this and if you need any further help please do let me know.

Textured Stripe Swimsuit

• Open Weave Straw Hat
  • Pom-Pom Stripe Swimsuit

Service rating : Good service in the shops and very good delivery service and well packed.
Product: I bought a 14 and it was a good fit.

Flowers Diffuser Refill

Service rating : Package was well wrapped and delivered promptly.
Product: I love this diffuser. It has a wonderful floral scent.

Stripe Long Cardigan

Service rating : I found the telephone service excellent; there had been a problem online re PayPal authorization but once I got speaking to customer service, everything was resolved.
Product: Looked as good in ‘real life’ as online and quality and finish was first class

Classic Truckle Bed

White Company's service and communication is awful, the delivery service communication was good.

I'm grateful for you taking the time to leave your comment. I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with our service. I have emailed you about this and I look forward to your response.

Spa Restore Candle with Lid

On this occasion I was very disappointed that the items I ordered for a birthday gift three weeks ahead of time were not in stock. However I was not told this when I ordered I had to chase the delivery and only then was I informed. The parcel arrived 2 weeks after the required date, more than 5 weeks after the original order. I would expect to have been made aware of stock information prior to ordering. I do not expect to have to chase the White Company for delivery information and then to be let down on the delivery date.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I'm sorry to learn that there was a delay with you receiving your order, this is not normal for this to happen. I have personally emailed you about this and I hope your happy with my service.

Cotton Textured Tie Nightie

• Jersey Lace Trim Pyjama Set

Service rating : would have liked free returns.
Product: thought this was overpriced for what it was. It was also kind of baggy so i returned.

200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Flat Sheet

But my order was placed on 12 April and finally arrived yesterday 23 April !!

Have not had this experience before - you are usually very reliable and prompt.

Tulip Print Pyjamas

• Tulip Floral Dungaree Set
  • Amelia Floral Print Hat

Service rating : Quick and efficient
Product: Lovely set

200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Housewife Pillowcase

The process starting with accessing the website, placing the order and payment to final delivery of the order was totally seamless, easy to use and faultless.

Jute Woven Placemat

• Spa Restore Candle with Lid
  • Spa Relax Candle With Lid

To place an order in March and to receive items showing as in stock in dries and drabs overvthe course of five weeks is lamentable. Reminds me why I don’t usually buy online from the white company. I could have gone into a shop and got the candle on the spot.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I'm sorry to learn that your order arrived at separate times, this is not normal for this to happen. I have emailed you personally in regards to this and if there is anything else I can help you with please do let me know.

Jellycat Bashful Bunny Medium Toy

Service rating : Delivered within promised delivery dates.
Product: Great product. We have this item in white and grey already since my children were born 6 and 4 years ago. Still on great condition!

Cotton Raglan Button T-Shirt

• Boxy Pocket Stripe T-Shirt
  • Seychelles Diffuser

Service rating : Prompt and efficient.
Product: Great to feel nd a white T-shirt that’s not too see through! Love the button detail too.