The White Company- UK Website Reviews

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 118057 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

DateProductRatingCustomer ReviewReply from www.thewhitecompany.com

Heart Motif Stripe Jumper (1-6yrs)

• Stripe Knitted Dress (1-6yrs)
  • Sequin Heart T-Shirt (1-6yrs)

Service rating : 1st class
Product: Love the style and quality.

Newcombe Ceramic Rectangular Tray

• Newcombe Ceramic Soap Dish
  • Newcombe Ceramic Toothbrush Holder

Website crashed twice and order delayed twice so not the best but was rectified after a delay

Welcome to the World Book by Lucy Tapper & Steve Wilson

• Monkey Comforter
  • Gift box

I spoke to lady on customer services as i had not received a delivery confirmation email. she advised me that they were experiencing delays with delivery but would try her best for my item to arrive on time - and it did! she was very helpful so thank you

Lancaster Flat Sheet

• 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Oxford Pillowcase

Several days after order placed a note arrives to say there is a delay. I call immediately and ask to cancel the order. I am then told it has just been despatched? I ask by phone for it to be stopped. I write and ask for it to be stopped. It arrives, no response to my emails.

Flowers Hand & Nail Gift Set

• Gift box

Service rating : no fault at all
Product: excellant service

Seychelles Hand & Nail Gift Set

• Portland Wall Mirror

I still haven’t received part of the order.

Thank you for your feedback. I've reached out to you via email with more information. If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to respond.

Thanks, Alana

Classic Double Border Bath Sheet

Service rating : helpful
Product: Poor quality - thin - not as previously purchased. very disappointed.

Tractor Motif Pyjamas (1-12yrs)

• Stripe Pyjamas (1-12yrs)
  • Winter Botanical Pillar Candle

Fantastic website, purchase and delivery. Great communication. Great customer service.

Winter Diffuser

• Winter Diffuser Refill

Service rating : Delivery is always ver quick and the update emails let you know when your order is coming
Product: I absolutely love the winter range of goodies and if there was one thing I would change it would be to make it available all year round!!!!

Lime & Bay Luxury Gift Set

Service rating : prompt delivery
Product: Beautiful boxed set.

Savoy Oxford Pillowcase

• Savoy Duvet Cover
  • Savoy Flat Sheet

Please figure out how you repay the amount for a return when the card used to make the initial payment has now been cancelled. Is it done automatically directly to the replacement card? Or does the customer need to call and give the new card details? If the latter then how do they know when to call and provide these details?

Thank you for your feedback. If your payment card has expired but the account is still open, the refund will go back to the account.
If you have any further questions please email us at services@thewhitecompany.com

Thanks Clarissa

200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Flat Sheet

Used this company for a long time successfully. Unfortunately this time only 1 of the two items were in the box delivered. The agent in the response centre was very helpful and apologetic whilst sorting out delivering the missing item when new stocks arrived.

Avignon Cushion Cover

• Brittany Cushion Cover
  • Cushion Pad

Service rating : Arrived well packaged
Product: Thought it would be more like a cushion cover rather than just like a small pillowcase.

Snowman Collared Sleepsuit

• Tractor Fair Isle Jumper
  • Bear Ears Cardigan

My only comment for improvement is that service prior to dispatch is slow. All off the products I purchased from the white company were beautiful quality - I very happy customer thank you

Scattered Star Pyjamas

• Pom Pom Trim Cardigan
  • Heart Knitted Dress (1-6yrs)

Service rating : Answered the phone quickly. Dealt with quickly
Product: Good quality material

Flowers Diffuser Refill

• Ceramic Small Bottle Table Lamp

Service rating : Excellent service as usual !
Product: I adore Flowers and Fig diffuser they are my favourite! The Fig will always remind me my Greek holiday , the house were I spent my summer and the smell is so natural ! Flowers is just the iconic for me!

Le Creuset Oval Casserole Dish - 27cm

• Sandalwood Diffuser

Online ordering was absolutely fine. Box packing was poor. No protection between a very heavy casserole dish and a lightweight diffuser so the box of the diffuser was damaged on arrival. Returned to store to replace the diffuser.

Good afternoon. Thank you for your feedback. I have personally emailed you regarding this.

Thanks Hannah

Peter Rabbit Books The Complete Collection by Beatrix Potter

• Jellycat Bashful Bunny Mini Toy
  • Jellycat Bashful Bunny Medium Toy

Service rating : First saw this store when I lived in Dubai. Moved back to Australia & I still love seeing what's available online. Love that they even deliver down under :)
Product: Saw it when my cousin bought the collection for my niece when she was born. Thought I had to get a set for when my husband & I have our own kids...

Check Dress

• Woodland Floral Sleepsuit
  • Ruffle Jumper & Legging Set

Service rating : Fabulous quality and design with great delivery service
Product: beautiful, a bit larger than i expected but our grand daughter will fill it soon I'm sure.

Azores Housewife Pillowcase

• Azores Duvet Cover
  • Super-Soft Ultra Wash Duvet

Service rating : Had a little trouble at checkout stage.
Product: Good quality and lovely design.

Evie Floral Pyjamas - Set Of Two (1-12yrs)

• Maisie Corduroy Dress

Service rating : a small problem which was rapidly corrected. excellent service.
Product: very good product. Excellent.

Cashmere Lightweight Cardigan

• Super-Soft Pestemal Towels
  • Super-Soft Pestemal Towels

It took forever to dispatch the purchases and one of the items has not yet arrived.

Good afternoon. Thank you for your feedback. I have sent you an email regarding this.

Thanks Hannah

Classic Double Border Towel

• 200 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Housewife Pillowcase

Problem with my on-line account, rang and ordered on phone, my old email etc were still in the system, need to have my details confirmed with somebody.

Rosewood Flat Sheet

Service rating : Efficient delivery
Product: This is the 3rd sheet I have bought as the silk trim on one has deteriorated and torn, not sure if this could be a faulty product

Super-Soft Ultra Wash Duvet