The White Company- UK Website Review

Consumer ratings of The White Company- UK Website

Feedback for www.thewhitecompany.com has been compiled from 129836 Customer Reviews

Good
Bad

Anonymous Customer wrote on 13-Jan-2018

Service is always great.

The White Company- UK Website wrote on 13-Jan-2018

I'm sorry to see that we were unable to fulfil this part of your order. Sometime some items prove to be more popular than expected and I'm sorry that you were affected by this. I can assure that I've passed on your feedback to the relevant teams to be looked into and improved upon. Thanks for getting in touch, if there's anything else you'd like us to help with please let me know.

Thanks, Alana

Trapeze Dress

Well, it never arrived. I phoned and spoke to a customer service person and she apologised and re-ordered me a new dress. However, a few days later I received a cancellation email (with no prior call) to tell me you were refunding my money for the dress. So I phoned White Company and asked them to explain and I was told that you don't have any of the dresses left in stock. So I was really disappointed that I had ordered the dress, you didn't deliver, and as a result I couldn't get the dress that i paid for and ordered. Instead I got a refund with no explaination.

Spot & Stripe Pyjamas - Set Of 2 (1-12yrs)

Though we haven't tried them on, I get all my kids Pj's from white company, so i know they will be just great.

Winter Fairy Pyjamas (1-12yrs)